HEROES, VILLAINS AND THE DAMNED

Filed in Supercoach 2018 by on 26/04/2018 • views: 8439

Ying yang.

It was that type of round for SuperCoaches, with a smattering of prolific scores mixed with plenty of poor ones.

The likes of Cripps, Gawn, Fyfe and Gray cemented their statuses as must-haves, while poor scores from Goldstein, Hibberd and co are creating headaches for their owners.

Par for the round was around the 2200 mark, with some scoring better depending on their captaincy choice.

The Heroes

Saints midfield bull Seb Ross (160 SC) was the highest scorer of the round, gathering 31 possessions at 81 per cent disposal efficiency. Future Carlton captain Patrick Cripps (153 SC) played one of the best matches of his blossoming career with 34 disposals, 11 tackles, 19 contested possessions and eight clearances.

Ruck behemoth Max Gawn (151 SC) monstered Toby Nankervis with 56 hit outs, while the AFL’s version of Benjamin Button, Kade Simpson (142 SC), continues to defy Father Time with a 31-possession outing which included a staggering 30 kicks and 10 marks.

Robbie Gray (137 SC) is the top ranked forward this year for a reason. Forget his bye, do yourself a favour and get this bloke in your side now. He’s back to playing predominantly as a mid and had 32 touches, seven tackles , 16 contested possessions, 10 clearances and a goal despite his side coming undone to Geelong at home.

West Coast endurance machine Andrew Gaff (128 SC) was best afield in the Eagles’ win over Carlton, while Isaac Heeney (123 SC) was sensational for the Swans despite their poor performance on Friday night. Cale Hooker’s move back to defence has done wonders for Michael Hurley (123 SC). He had 29 disposals and 10 marks at a stunning 96% DE on Anzac Day.

What to do with bloody James Sicily (122 SC)? He’s shown he can be an elite scorer but has been suspended twice in the opening five rounds and clearly has a short fuse. Despite that, his scoring capacity dictates he needs to be held.

Other significant scores: Ben Cunnington (135 SC), Ed Curnow (126 SC), Brendon Goddard (126 SC), Scott Thompson (125 SC), Chris Masten (124 SC), Brad Ebert (124 SC), Luke Breust (122 SC), Tom Cutler (122 SC), Jack Steven (121 SC), George Horlin-Smith (120 SC).

The Villains

Where do we start?

The Sydney quartet of Lance Franklin (48 SC), Dan Hannebery (55 SC), Josh P Kennedy (59 SC) and Luke Parker (75 SC) were all deplorable on Friday night, as were Crows pair Sam Jacobs (74 SC) and Bryce Gibbs (59 SC).

POD defenders Shane Savage (58 SC) and Zach Tuohy (53 SC) were both down on their usual output as were popular forwards Toby Greene (55 SC) and Christian Petracca (74 SC).

The inability of Tom Mitchell (75 SC) to handle a tag was again on display as Ben Jacobs did an absolute number on him on Sunday. The Hawthorn gun only had 19 touches, the first time he has gone under 20 in recent memory.

Jaeger O’Meara (56 SC) has done it to his owners again, but still has some potential to bounce back, while Gold Coast onballer Jarryd Lyons (76 SC) has struggled to sustain his red hot start to season 2018.

The Redeemers

Ladies and Gentleman, Brett Deledio (153 SC) is back. After a quiet start to the season, he’s now smashed out two tons in a row and went up around $60K this week. He finished with 29 disposals, two goals, eight marks and six tackles. At around $400K, he’s sure to tempt plenty.

Patrick Dangerfield (135 SC) looks to be getting back to his best after an injury-interrupted preseason while teammate Sam Menegola (121 SC) has been on fire in recent weeks, finishing with 27 touches, a goal and 18 contested possessions.

Carlton young gun Zac Fisher (117 SC, 27 touches) continues to prove a value-for-money selection up forward, while fellow young gun Alex Witherden (125 SC) is starting to hit his straps nicely in defence after a quiet start to the season. Speaking of quiet starts, Kane Lambert (119 SC) has bounced back nicely after a horror opening round.

West Coast utility Elliott Yeo (114 SC) continues to redeem himself after scoring just 34 three weeks ago, while Collingwood Adam Treloar (127 SC) looks to be cleaning up his disposal efficiency after having 34 touches at 81% on Anzac Day to finish best on ground.

Scott Pendlebury (123 SC) continues to fly under the radar somewhat. His scores of 2018 so far indicate he might be back to his best – 99, 109, 113, 106 and now 123. He’s averaging 110 so far this season  and looks to be in the top 8 midfield mix once again after a down 2017 by his lofty standards.

The Prodigies

Forwards Jack Higgins (91 SC) and Matt Guelfi (69 SC) look to be the two stand out rookie options on the bubble this week.

Other rookies due to play their third games this round if selected are Lochie O’Brien (61 SC), Zac Bailey (41 SC), David Mirra (54 SC) and Jordan Gallucci (54 SC).

Crows defender Tom Doedee (100 SC) rebounded nicely on Friday night to finish with 25 possessions and 11 marks while fellow popular defenders Jeremy Finlayson (89 SC) and Sam Murray (78 SC) continue to provide their owners with reliable on-field scoring.

Midfielders Lachlan Fogarty (89 SC), Nick Holman (88 SC) and Tim Kelly (73 SC) have all been in good form, as has emerging Collingwood forward Jaidyn Stephenson (91 SC).

If West Coast’s Tom Cole (98 SC) continues to get games, he could well prove to be a good on-field option in defence. Priced at $170,000, he had 19 possessions at an elite 94 per cent DE for the Eagles on the weekend.

Willie Rioli (78 SC), Paddy Dow (70 SC) and Esava Ratulglea (70 SC) were others to post solid scores.

Other rookie scores: Nick Coffield (61 SC), Myles Poholke (53 SC), Camron Rayner (60 SC), Jack Henry (48 SC), Hunter Clark (47 SC), Jake Waterman (44 SC), Jarrod Garlett (21 SC).

The Damned

It’s time to go, Riley Boner (64 SC). The Port defender has failed to reach the same heights of a stellar Round 1 performance and is in danger of losing his owners money this week.

Popular premium options Todd Goldstein (77 SC) and Michael Hibberd (63 SC) continue to prove they can’t be trusted and need to be moved on. Both are struggling to recapture the form of their glory days and look past their best.

The non-selection of Bailey Fritsch hurt a lot of SuperCoaches on Tuesday. If he doesn’t get picked again this week he needs to be moved on for either Jack Higgins or Matt Guelfi.

How did the round treat you, community? What moves are you making? Do you trust Higgins’ job security?

1. KSinny says:

Any advice on my team community?

DEF: Laird, Simmo, Doedee, Murray, Finlayson, Naughton (Keefe, Murphy)

MID: Titch, Dusty, Fyfe, Cripps, Cogs, Zerrett, Kelly, Holeman (Brayshaw, Banfield, Gartlett)

RUC: Gawn, Nank (Olango)

FWD: Heeney, Billings, Sicily, Smith, Tracca, Henry (Fritsch, Venables)

I've currently got 200k in the bank and thinking of moving venables out for Guelfi.

• Rowan Connell says:

Do nank to nic nat. Nic nat about to start playing 90% game time. and do naughton to seedsman

• Derek says:

Where did you hear that Rowan?

NicNat looked tired last week. Only had 8 disposals. He looks ready for a rest to me.

• JugHead says:

Nic Nat mentioned in a TV interview a few days ago. Can't remember where I saw it.

• Marty says:

I saw the interview. He said he would be ramping up his time on the ground over the next few weeks. Physios regulated 50% for the first 5 rounds. Means he should be pulling out some awesome scores soon.

• SC_Sixty6 says:

He's not ready for a rest. He's been between 50-60% TOG. Managing him while playing.

Also his disposals this year have been 8,8,9,12,14…..so his 8 this week looks fine to me. His points are in the ruck. He needs a few more tackles in my eyes.

• snoidz says:

Would look at Garlett to Higgins and Venables to Guelfi.

• r_calve says:

yeah venebles to guelfi or keefe to mirra

2. Dylan says:

I've had Josh Kelly, Matt Crouch, Toby Greene, James Sicily, Buddy, Kreuzer and Lachlan Murphy. Just a warning to all Supercoaches, I'm bringing in Isaac Heeney this week

• INPieman says:

What are your ransom demands not to do that?

• Moosehead says:

Are you trading Buddy for Heeney? I’m uneasy about Buddy’s heel injury.
      Hate sideways trading however I suspected Kelly’s injury was worse than publicised so traded in Oliver.
      Need more info about Buddy. Surely they can jab him?
      Going through my trades = 26!

• Ricardo says:

Buddy's heel has been bothering him since round one. It's unlikely one week off will fix him. I can hear alarm bells.

• BadgerHoney7 says:

Apparently one of the worst injuries as the pain is so great and effectively leaves you not able to walk, don't think a jab will fix that.

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Surely we can pass the hat around Dylan.
      We will find the cash.
      Spare Heeney. 😉

Have u taken over from patch's poison last year?

• r_calve says:

your about on par with my premo picking skills, including hibbered, zorko, mcgovern, neale, merret, and i brought in gibbs before he got 54.

• Cyriledagain says:

I hope you don't have Petracca.

• Razors Edge says:

If there's another premo that I can be convinced with, Heeney shall be safe 😉 I forgot to mention I also picked Hibberd and Liam Ryan

Def: Laird, Hibberd, Bonner, Finlayson, Doedee, Murray (Naughton, Murphy)
        Mid: Danger, Dusty, Titch, Fyfe, Oliver, Kelly, Holman, Banfield (Brayshaw, Barry, Garlett)
        Ruc: Gawn, Naitanui
        Fwd: Buddy, Greene, Sicily, Dahlhaus, Smith, Waterman (Fritsch, Henry)

Those players are all in danger of my curse

3. Rowan Connell says:

Awesome as my opponent has heeney this week haha

• HumanBob says:

Is something wrong with Heeney?

• Rowan Connell says:

No if you look at the guys comment above he said he is trading in heeney so to avoid as he is having so much bad luck .

4. Tman says:

I'm not to sure if to either bring in Higgins to make cash but worried about job security because of Caddy and Prestia could be back into the Richmond team or Acres as a keeper pod.
    Buddy being out puts me on the spot as well.

5. lachie says:

bonner – yeo
    Garlett – higgins

leaves 115k in the bank

hoping enough to be able to conjure up the funds to get danger in next week.

6. TommyC99 says:

Thoughts on bringing in Merrett? Got a few pros and cons
    Pros
    – Cheap as chips
    – was touted as potential top 10 start of the year
    Cons
    – Shares bye round with danger, dusty and Fyfe
    – Struggles with a tag

Thoughts guys? If the bye isn't an issue, i could hold out for Matt Crouch in a few weeks who has better scoring potential

• Defying_Madness says:

He actually doesn't share the bye with them he has the round 13 bye. Lock him in

• HumanBob says:

If he gets another headknock he could be out for 4-6 weeks. Big risk

• Marty says:

I'm thinking of getting him too. Doubt Crouch will get down to Zerrett's price.

• SC_Sixty6 says:

A no for me. Sucks with a tag although bombers don't look like they will challenge enough to warrant a tag. Just because he has dropped doesn't mean he is a must. As you say the bye sucks.

• nvol says:

the bye isn't even bad.. you clearly don't know what you're talking about

• Sc_Wow says:

Ignore the non account troll sixty
        I still feel like Merrett is a bit off, I just don’t like how easily he was knocked out round 1, and he’s so outside the tag stuffs him. I’m staying away but could be a good pick up in regards to price back your gut

7. JackoTierney1 says:

I have Bont, Petracca,Parker, Kelly, Howe, Hibbered, Barry, and andrew brayshaw all in my team. its not looking good for me at all but i have 500k in the bank and plenty of trades. HELP ME COMMUNITY!!!

• JackoTierney1 says:

Josh kelly that is

• HumanBob says:

Hibberd to Simmo,Laird or yeo Kelly to Dusty,TMitch,Fuffe or Cogs.
      Kelly is injured and will bleed 100k or more when he finally comes back, his SC season is over until he bottoms out.
      Hibberd was just a mistake that a lot of us made with our starting teams. luckily for me I made the positive mistake of Seedsman to balance it out but now Hibbo gets the heave ho for yo-yo

8. HumanBob says:

Yeo got 150 going head to Head with Fyffe last year 24k,14M,6tk Fyffe only got 62. It's going to happen again this week and Yeo is in pretty good form for a SC defender.
    Last year he was coming off a 53 v.Hawks and 141v.Swans This year he's coming off 114 v.Blues and 150 v.Suns and 27v.Cats He has dropped by $55k because of that 27
    He had a pattern to start last year of 3 tons after every sub-80 game up to round 14 and didn't go below-80 again until round 23 and finals.

He's averaging 101 and has a break even of 32. If he scores 100 he'll go up by about $30k but if he repeats the effort from last year or two-weeks ago he'll go up by about $45k which is more than some bubble boys will increase this week. Bye friendly so if you planned to get him this might be the week.

9. HumanBob says:

Any word on how bad Buddy's heel is?
    Is just a 'soft out' so that he can attend an event with Mrs Franklin or is it severe and likely to be 3-weeks?
    Maybe he could try running on the front half of his foot, it works for me.

• Dice_real says:

Pretty sure its a soft out Bob, my opinion though.
      Buddy doesn't do GMHBA stadium

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

3-4 being bandied around

• Steeeve says:

Perfect to bring him in when more rookies have fattened up — should drop in price nicely upon his return,

10. HumanBob says:

This is a heads-up for that wow bloke quoting his current ranking of 209 up from 610 LW and thinking he's a genius.

Don't be so cocky mate, sure you're only 326 points behind the leader (which can made up in a single week sometimes) but consider this, Robyn is ranked 5,861 and she's only 326 points behind you 🙂

• Sc_Wow says:

Ok, thanks for the little math lesson. Genius.
      Don’t want to share your rank by any chance do you?

• SC_Sixty6 says:

The whole point of SC is to be #1 for most people. I'd rather be in Wow's position because I like to hunt. I don't like being the hunted. Being hunted causes panic forcing silly decisions. Sit back at pouncing distance to execute the kill come business part of the season.

• Steve says:

I bet you're one of those c0ckheads who like to camp in a corner with a shotgun when ya play COD aye

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Na I'm the bloke that runs around with a sniper Vs your machine gun and take you down every time while running a 4.0 K/D

• JJames says:

hahahahaha I bet he is Steve

• Rick Grimes says:

Why did you have two personas?

• Russty_ says:

True Bob, the slope gets a lot steeper when you're on the wrong side of the positive point gradient.
      Why are you trying to create an unecessary drama?

Just seems like an attack, maybe born out of jealousy?, anyways, regardless of your motives, I hate all this juvenile soap opera drama crap and wish it would stop.
      It'd be noice if this site was registered accounts only ..denying the trolling possibility for these multiple fake /changing names guys.

11. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

The villian this week was Fritsch for many as they had the E on Garlett in the fwd line who produced one of those small pressure forward scores.

On the other hand he was a hero for some who had the VC on dangers or Fyfes neck. Perfect late round captain loop.

Classic Ying Yang.

It is a fine line between being a hero or being a villian (insert sinister laugh here – mwaa ha ha)

12. Frank says:

My team is up the shit, I’ve havent ranked over 3,000 last 3 years and I’m currently at about 35k

Any help cause I’m bloody stuck more holes then Swiss cheese! I’ve got one trade left for the round and 26 in total with 400k

I’ve gone Garlett to Mirra via dpp

Def- Laird, Hibberd, McGovern (Mirra)
    Lloyd, Doedee, Murray (Naughton)

Mid- Mitchell, Martin, Fyfe, Cripps
    Coniglio, Kelly, Holman, Finlayson
    (Brayshaw, Barry, Banfield)

Ruck- Martin, Gawn
    (Olango)

Fwd- Heeney, Billings, Smith (venebels)
    Christensen, Stephenson, Henry (Fritsch)

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Fwd line a little light on rest pretty soild just got a few guys who havent smashed it out of the gate.

With $400k trade one of your fwd rooks to whichever fwd takes your fancy and suits your bye

Unless you r saving the cash to bring in danger?

To do that u could swing finlyson back in def and trade lloyd, hibberd or mcgovern to danger or any other premo mid.

• Sc_Wow says:

Need more premos ditch Hibberd

• Frank says:

I like McGovern I was at the game on the weekend used to ball horribly never usually does he could of scored a 90 I thought, do you think hibberd will not turn his form around

• Cyriledagain says:

Bit out of balance in your back line and you are light on in the forward line.
      I would give Mirra a miss so put Garlett back in midfield and leave Finlayson back.
      You need to get Robbie Gray or possibly Toby Mclean via Venables into you forward line which would push Henry onto the bench.
      Trade Garlett to Higgins.

13. Defying_Madness says:

Do we think L Murphy will play this week?

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Will know at 6.25
      He will be right in the mix

• Derek says:

They said last week he was very close but would need to train during the week to be considered. Coach also said they had missed his pressure.

• JugHead says:

The little injury flag next to his name in my team says "Hamstring. Expected to return round 7." for what its worth.

• JugHead says:

Although the AFL website lists him as available. So……….wait and see is all we can do.

• Crowboy94 says:

Emergency this week. Crouch is back. Via the Adelaide website

• Beezneez says:

Named on field in Adelaide's SANFL side.

14. Chris says:

*Yin Yang.

15. SC_Sixty6 says:

Who needs to know if Kelly is playing? I can tell you now or we can wait for no announcement……

16. SC_Sixty6 says:

Who here has Danger?

• Noah says:

Yep

• Finnius says:

yeah

• Steeeve says:

Had him since day dot. Wish I started Dusty instead but hoping Danger puts in a massive score and makes it really tough for non-starters to bring him in.

• belly button fluff says:

Picked him up this morning. Was on sale! His price was Crazy! 😀

• Derek says:

I don’t. Have been watching the Geelong games from behind the sofa with my ears blocked.

I’ll run this past you…..

Dusty, Fyfe, Parker, Coniglio, Oliver, TMitch, ZMerret, TKelly (Holman, Banfield, Barry)

I am only $3k short of one trade TKelly to Danger this week. Assume I wasn’t $3k short, or traded Barry to someone, would you do the trade this week, or wait until next week and save a few dollars.

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Personally I would get danger in now. His BE is 154 and let's say he posts another 130 which means he will only lose around 10k…..

Ask yourself is a saving of 10k worth missing out on a potential 130….even more a 260 cap option.

• Derek says:

Kelly has been very good.

I could keep Kelly at M8 and bring in either RGray or Yeo instead of Danger.

I need to do something, having cash is hurting my score

• SC_Donkey says:

Personally I'd get Danger even if you have to move heaven and earth. Having Danger as POD cause of his relatively low ownership helps me push up the ranking of having him as my VC or C

• JohnDJ59 says:

I planned to get him this week or next right from the start, I will be leaving it till next week, that 10k drop and rise in my rookie will help no end.

17. Steeeve says:

Flick Fritsch (if not named) or Garlett? Both so tempting! But I want to keep one.

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

I reckon Fritsch will come in for Kent.

• Finnius says:

I got rid of Garlett instead. Fritsch still can make cash but Garlett is pretty cooked with that 21 in his rolling average for the next 3 weeks.

18. Maverick_ says:

Not enough trades in a week. Guelfi mirra & Higgins on the bubble as well as Merrett and yeo on the cheap with low BEs. Gee what a headache! Looks like hibberd survives another week

• Finnius says:

could go hibberd to mirra if you can't see anyone clearly to downgrade (I am struggling to find two rookies to cash in). Then go garlett to guelfi/higgins and have a huge warchest for a double upgrade next week.

• Maverick_ says:

Unfortunately for me hibberd is D2 and an under performing bonner D3 so that would have bonner D2. Not ideal. But I do like your thinking finnius! Also have the Todd ‘the siv’ Goldstein just leaking cash! What a disaster

19. Petrus says:

Just inside top 8000 after this weeks average of 2255

Def: Laid, J McGovern, Hibberd, Finlayson, Deodee, Murray (Keefe, L Murphy)
    Mid: Danger, Titch, Fyfe, Conigs, Cripps, Shuey, T Kelly, Holman (Banfield, Coffield, Garlett)
    Ruck: Gawn, Jacobs (King – Loophole option)
    Fwd: Heeney, Greene, Flogily, Billings, Waterman, J Henry (Fritsch, Gowers)

139.3k and 26 trades left

Not sure whether to:
    1. Sideways trade underperforming premos (Hibbo, Jacobs)
    2. 1 up/1 Down (Waterman + Henry out for Deledio + Higgins
    3. Double downgrade (Hibbo + Waterman out for Mirra and Higgins) for a massive fund to double upgrade next week.

HELP!!

20. DacZawson says:

This week the captaincy choices are about as straight forward as they can get:
    Dangerfield into Fyfe on the Sunday arvo.

Team announcements are completely controlling the moves I make this week.
    Ideal situation is that one of Higgins and Guelfi gets rested, bring the playing one in.
    Then boot Hibberd for Yeo.
    Not keen on Mirra at this point but happy to hear opposing arguments.

• Finnius says:

Danger into Grundy could work as well (nank gave up 150 against Gawn last week).

• Steeeve says:

Yep and all my rookies can play (PLEEEASE) because I have Sicily twatting it up with the E

21. Tom says:

Dom Barry any chance to come back in this week?

22. Steeeve says:

Any word on Mirra's ribs?
    I've tried playing through cracked ribs before and it is not fun. Only highlight was being touched barely at all, dropping to the ground in agony and the ump must have thought I'd been king hit — got a free kick and goal haha. Would have been about my only SC points for the day if anyone was counting.

• Dice_real says:

Not too sure Stevo, hopefully all good in the backline instead of a mid with sore ribs.
      Worpel's getting a game though

23. Yap says:

Laird, Savage, Hibberd, Murray, Finlayson, Doedee
    Murphy, Naughton

Titch, Dusty, Danger, Oliver, Fyfe, Holman, Banfield, Kelly
    Brayshaw, Garlett, Dom Barry

Gawn, Nank, Olango

Bilings, Petracca, Walters, Heeney, Waterman, Fritch
    Henry, Langdon

193k in the bank. I'm thinking Hibberd to either Yeo or Simpson, but who should I trade out to get Guelfi in?

• Assist king says:

Since u have Garlett in the midfield it might be worth trading in Higgins (assuming he plays) rather than Guelfi. All your other rookies are worth keeping. Flip a coin between Yeo or Simpson can’t go wrong with either

• r_calve says:

higgins job security isnt good guelfi is your best option right now cos he has a role and better JS

24. BadgerHoney7 says:

Taylin Duman or Tom Cole, Mirra not an option as Burgoyne back this week Sicily back the next.

• Dice_real says:

Who's this Duman Badge, i've heard he goes alright?

• DacZawson says:

Quietly went about racking up the points against the Dogs. Not really a standout but looked fairly comfortable at the top level. You'd have to check the Freo injury list for job security though.

• r_calve says:

might getted dropped with micheal johnson coming into the side but looked solid and there where plenty worse than him

• BadgerHoney7 says:

Scored 85 on the weekend but unfortunately wasn't able to catch the game, had 15 touches going at 73% with 4 marks, feel like his job security is far better than Mirra though, Glass for Burgoyne, Sicily for Burton/Mirra, and you would think Mirra would be the unfortunately be the one that goes. Dumin however has Michael Johnson breathing down his neck, but if Johnson is not named on the extented squad you'd think Dumin would get the nod.

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Both only played one game

Be very careful going early.

As the great leader would say "hold your wad"

25. BrownlowBoy says:

Toby Greene out this week with Dom Barry also coming into the side.

26. ToughBretts says:

Realistically, what do people thing Zorko will average for the year? I find it hard to believe he can go from 110 two years running to just dropping off the face of Supercoach. I'm holding him, but only because I'm a Brisbane fan.

• r_calve says:

i think the fact that the clubs have realised that tagging him will effecticly stop his impact on the game and the fact that is team is so bad (no offense), would mean that he may have lost a bit of heart and motavation

• ToughBretts says:

No arguments about the quality of his help, but he just seems to be too good to not score points. It's also the first time he's been hard tagged in his career (and he's turning 30 soon) – my concern is that you may not be able to teach an old dog new tricks.

• theRealPod says:

I don't think he'll get to previous avg this season, guaranteed opposition coaches will shut him down. He'll pump out one or two huge scores but lots of turd. I would dump him asap.

27. r_calve says:

zorko to cripps
    fritsch to giles langdon if he is back or if he stays in higgins

thoughts or any other premos i could upgrade to got cogs, merret, neale, titch and fyfe

28. BrownlowBoy says:

Worpel also making his debut this weekend. Another potential cash cow.

29. Ben Burns says:

This site has really gone down hill over the 2years. Way to many ballbags and blowhards. It really is a shame there are so many keyboard warriors and dudes that play with themselves on the internet killing great forums like Jocks. It does appear there are a few using the site in a narcissistic self fulfilling way and typically behaving like complete tools. Not my bag at all. Peace out from a long time SC player and community member. Good luck to all the people out there just giving it a crack #buildyourdash

• ToughBretts says:

It's really not as bad as people are making it sound – just don't reply to people who you don't want to talk to, most of the advice is generally legitimate

• SC_Sixty6 says:

Says a bloke with no account. Jog on

Probably Jordy or James again. Another fake account name.

• DavidSA says:

mate he's talking about you, get the hint

• Russty_ says:

David, you're appearing to be a bit of a troll lately, don't buy into it, just ignore if you don't like someone's comments…seriously, you can't stop people making comments on the internet, just play your own game.

30. TommyC99 says:

Any merit in trading Mills – Yeo?

• ToughBretts says:

Yes, Yeo is the #1 upgrade target this week for me. Great value and top 6 lock.

• r_calve says:

yeah trade, you must have taken the bate when horse siad mills will "get more midfield time" you no thats the official term in fantasy for its not going to happen because it never does

• Derek says:

It’s tempting. But also low priority, fires starting to rage on other lines

If nothing else to fix, otherwise can wait for another day.

31. KSinny says:

Petracca out this week with an infected finger……..

32. Krups says:

Buddy
    Petracca
    Greene
    Sicily
    All out. Ouch if you have alot of them.

33. Saundo says:

Is it too early to trade out Kelly or Finlayson ?

• r_calve says:

maybe trade kelly but why finlayson, hes averaging arund 90 and his breakevenis still close to the negatives

• Maverick_ says:

To early. They should get us through another 3-4 weeks if they continue to average there 90.

34. Mek says:

Zorko did well not getting a mention condsidering he cost me

35. Mek says:

hould i jut keep zorko he has gone down that much now or should i off load

36. Krups says:

Anyone trading Buddy? If so who for?

37. r_calve says:

zorko to cripps, yes or no

38. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Patracca out this week

39. Justin says:

Would the community rather trade hibbo to Simpson or Yeo?
    Still believe in Simpson but if Yeo maintains tagging status..
    Cheers community

• r_calve says:

simpson has the flank to him self and usually take sth ekick outs and plays on, he has only had one bad week when the blue got pansed so go for him befor ehe rises even more

• JugHead says:

IMO they are both worth having by the end of the year. Can't see the weagles using Yeo as a tagger all the time and if you count the 27 as a one off bad day, his scoring has been great and so is his current price (for those scores). Simmo usually gives you an opportunity to buy him cheaper than his current price. I have Yeo, and want to pick Simmo up at some point when he is lower in his price cycle and one of the gun rooks falls away. Also, without wanting to jinx him, Simmo, although he is getting older, rarely misses a game.
      So. My opinion only, a good time to pick up Yeo right now, and Simmo later with both finishing in the top 6 defenders. My smoky choice for top 6 defenders would be witherden.

40. 2sweet says:

Oliver or merrett for zorko? Cant decide. Dont want to trade out an underperforming premo for another, but merrett looks very enticing!

41. Andrew says:

Do I trade Greene for Gray or hold?

42. ROB14 says:

I have Dayne Beams in my side, should I hold and hope for the best or cut my losses and trade out?

43. Teddy says:

Id go for it 2sweet, merrett is cheap as chips!!

44. Ja191 says:

Dom Barry back in!

45. Sc_Wow says:

Garlett gone
    ZGL & Barry in
    Matt crouch back too

46. dontblushbaby says:

Soldo named for the Tigers, Nank might get rest , Grundy will flog him anyway

47. Finnius says:

Murphy still not back. May go him to Mirra this week.

• Crowboy94 says:

He is an emergency and wasnt named because of the new guys that came in and played well last week. He was very close though.

• Finnius says:

If he can't get a gig with this injury list then surely he never will. I need an option to downgrade and struggling to find maxed out rookies. Simply because of this he may face the cull.

48. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Neil.

Tmac has been named.

U must be happy!

• neil demonsdelight says:

just thinking that trig GOT Keefe with no link. 465 k appealing for TMAC –O K Mate tounge in cheek but he might do ok His toe is now OK Seen him kicking TRACCA's dog could have been RUSSTY or GATOR though

• Russty_ says:

Yeh it was me in a dog suit Neil lol, except I have him too…and now have to wear it. 🙂

• TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Give him a couple of weeks before pulling the trigga mate

Seriously is that the weirdest injury u have heard of ? Tracca.

Its a whole new level to the dog ate my homework/ finger?

49. Justin says:

Who is the best downgrade target from Garlett….
    Guelfi, Higgins and Mirra… thinking Guelfi due to the extent of essendon's new injuries but just want some clarification
    Thanks community

50. dontblushbaby says:

Tracca injured

• Russty_ says:

Yeah bitten by a dog last week and surgeons had to clean out the wound which got infected to the bone, they "hope" he only misses a week.

• dontblushbaby says:

Hope the Dog is OK , bitten by a Demon can be nasty

• neil demonsdelight says:

Does Tracca look slow Seen him a couple of times He might be better up forward no good for s c though

• Russty_ says:

I would've traded him to gray this week Neil if I didn't have other issues!

51. Finnius says:

bellchamber is rested. Gawn will go huge this week and will be a gun captaincy option.

52. SirSamuel016 says:

Petracca and Sicily out this week is going to hurt my forward line. Already using one trade this round to move Zorko onto Oliver, and now the question is whether I bring in Guefli or Higgins for Garlett. After that I just have to pray Fritsch plays or I cop a duck egg.

53. JugHead says:

Pain in the ar$e this week. Don't wanna lock in a trade, have the round start, then late outs for players who don't come up and can't reverse trades…..gunna require contingency planning..

• JugHead says:

Bench cover gunna be important this week. Hibberd you last another week dammit. Garlett, cya later.

54. Finnius says:

What rookies are we all downgrading? Struggling to find any cows fully cashed at the moment with so many good rookies on the bubble.

55. TOPHAWK1 says:

Holy Moly! Its a rookie avalanche this week!!

Jack Higgins, Mirra, and Guelfi are all playing. I have Guelfi. I want to grab one of the other bubble boys as a downgrade and use my other trade for an upgrade. I am thinking of going with Bonner to Mirra, and passing on Higgins. Then Brayshaw straight up to Clayton Oliver or Christensen up to McLean. If Higgins plays another blinder, I can grab him next week for around $180K, which is not ideal, but an option.

Thoughts community?

• Russty_ says:

Higgins isn't playing yet…the extended bench looks like this
      14 Bachar Houli
      28 Jack Higgins
      3 Dion Prestia
      6 Shaun Grigg
      34 Jack Graham
      30 Reece Conca
      15 Jayden Short

So which 4 will play?..not sure if Higgins will, even though he probably should.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Thanks Russsty.

Hadnt studied the extended benches yet. I hope Higgins does get rested this week. I can then snaffle him next week at his basement price. Mirra and Guelfi definately look like they are playing. Which upgrade combo would you prefer? Brayshaw to Oliver or Christensen to McLean. Petracca on my bench but ZGL is playing. Going Bonner to Mirra as my downgrade. Leaves me with 25 trades.

Cheers mate!

• SC_Donkey says:

Why not bring ZGL in TH his playing and on the bubble. Still at a price of $117K BE -43

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Hi Doncs!

I have ZGL! Started with him and held him. Another trade saved. Got 3 lovely bubble boys popping this week. Mirra, ZGL, and Guelfi. Higgins on extended bench. Let's hope he misses so we can snap him up next week. Cheers

• SC_Donkey says:

Nice TH, yeah I kept ZGL as well. Now I'm weighing on who to bring out of Mirra, Guelfi or Higgins. I might have to wait until teams are finalized, Higgins is who I'm leaning towards, looked good in the last game. JS is a worry hope he can play at 3 least more games or even up to the byes.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

I grabbed Guelfi last week early. I really like the look of this kid. Took some hard nosed contested marks in the bombers backline yesterday. Averaging 71 already. I went Bonner to Mirra and Brayshaw to Oliver tonight! Woohooo! Just need Dusty now (Got Danger, Fyfe, Oliver, Cripps, Mitchell, Zerrett, Parker now) Oliver really steels my midfield. McLean should do the same for my forward line next week.

Next week Christensen is going to Toby McLean.

Good luck this round Doncs!

• SC_Donkey says:

Damn! TH mid is locked and Loaded. My Mid looks like this atm Danger, Titch, Oliver, Fyfe, Cripps, TKelly, Finlayson and Holman. Looking to trade Bonner for Higgins(if he plays) pushing Finlayson back at defense. Taylor for Zerrett or Pendle not sure yet. Will make my decision tomorrow night.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Holman has been demoted to the bench for the first time this season. Well played son. Time to have a rest.

Lewis Taylor absolutely has to be tossed out of your side immediately.

Zerrett is an absolute bargain at the moment ($486K) and he is young. Pendles is a lot older and $87K more expensive. Keep that in mind.

I started with Zerrett and kept him. The only real risk I see with him is another knock to his head. If that happens, he might miss a month after what happened in round one.

Hope you make the right choice Doncs.

• SC_Donkey says:

Thanks TH

Fair point on Pendle, i feel he'll average 110 by season end. I think he'll continue to score around 100-110 each week. His playing a loose man around the ground with no pressure from opponents. Tags will be focused on Trealor, Adams, Sidebum. Zerrett only risk is what you have pointed out and very tempting with his bottomed out price tag. Or i can just go up to Dusty now, but i think i can get him at a bargain price in a week or two.

Will think this through and hopefully i make the right decision.

• Russty_ says:

Hi Hawk, I'd say Brayshaw to Oliver, cause Brayshaw is extended bench too and could be dropped this week, and also I think Mclean could drop in price next week, has a BE of 118 and a projected score of 113 which would see him lose a small amount if he meets that, but if he drops another 75 or so, could drop 25K or more.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

That is exactly what I have done. Bonner out for Mirra and Brayshaw out for Oliver.

Still have $75K in the warchest after those moves. Then Christensen to McLean next week! Christensen's BE is still pretty reasonable at 57 too.

Mate, my midfield looks so much better with Oliver in it. Just need Dusty now.

Bloody stoked!

• Russty_ says:

Good stuff mate, keep going, you're making some good moves, I'm in survival mode this week just trying to field a full side. Reckon Dusty will get cheaper too in the next few weeks.

• SC_Donkey says:

I'm hunting Dusty atm, waiting for the right time to pounce on him, when his down and wounded. Hehe hopefully not literally wounded(injured) ya know what mean.😁

56. r_calve says:

does seb ross look to be a sneaky chance for a top 10 mid, i know he wont get much weeks in 160 range if any, but he has been pretty good apart from a 55 aginst gellng and he scored around 100 with a ben jacobs tag

thoughts!?!?!?!?

57. Finnius says:

Trade Henry, Brayshaw or Murphy.

• r_calve says:

brayshaw

• TOPHAWK1 says:

I am probably upgrading Brayshaw to Clayton Oliver this week. Got 4 dockers players, so a couple have to go pre byes. Brayshaw might still make a bit more cash, but he is a slow burner. IMO punt him Finnius.

Cheers

58. Multi_ says:

Wow I’ve copped a LOT of injuries this year but Petracca’s has to be the dumbest. His dog bit him now it’s infected I cannot think of another player ever this has happened to?

The week Sicily is out also, was keen on no trades this week now we need Garlett and Fritsch to get a game.

SuperCoach gotta love it just as you’ve had a good week jumped 12k in spots to be around the 7k mark they throw an absolute curve ball

Garlett's out mate…omitted.

• Russty_ says:

I think Degoey got bitten by a dog earlier in the year…or at least lied about it..lol

• Multi_ says:

Wasn’t it that he was playing Frisby with his dog and broke his hand? Then they found out it was actually a bar fight.
        It was something stupid along those lines seriously these guys have cash and managers come up with better lies boys

59. oldmate65 says:

Should I just trade Toby Greene at at this point? he is doing absolutely nothing and got injured, not named for this weeks game.

• Russty_ says:

Foot injuries can drag on Oldmate, maybe best to dump him, but to who?…not sure how much cash you have but we're running out or fwd premos we can rely on. Who were you thinking of bringing in?

• theRealPod says:

I'm doing it oldmate, looking at Gray.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

I think so. If you do not have McLean, look at him this week. Gray's bye is only 4 weeks away. I am targeting him after his bye. He is bloody pricey too atm. With bit of luck will be a bit cheaper post bye. McLean nicely priced this week as well as next week.

Just my take. Cheers

• theRealPod says:

Good advice. Also Gray seems to find an injury or two each season, got a feeling this year no different but when will it happen?

• David C says:

I'm holding. They are just resting him against Brisbane.

60. Willymack1234 says:

Is Acers worth the trade in? He looks like the real deal

• theRealPod says:

Na Willy better options imo

• Russty_ says:

Too inconsistent, and in a crappy side.

• snoidz says:

Good player, I expect him to average 90 for the year. However, for me he doesn't in my FWD when theres Heeney, Walters, McLean, Gray, Franklin, Menegola and Smith all top forwards.

• The Ranger says:

Nice POD if you started with him Willy but no one really knows if he can keep up this form.

61. Richard says:

Interested in any views from the community – Robbie Gray or Isaac Heeney? Cheers

• theRealPod says:

Heeney👍

• snoidz says:

Both! Reckon they will both be top 2 forwards this year. If you had to pick one… Gray has a very low BE but will cop a hard tag this week playing Jacobs. Heeney on the other hand is ultra consistent and unlikely to cop a tag at the moment.

• AB13 says:

Reckon Gray will get the tag over the other Port midfielders like Wines, Boak, Wingard?

I'm currently debating bringing him in for Dev Smith whos done sweet FA this year (I've already got Heeney)

• The Ranger says:

Heeney for mine.

• Ricardo says:

Jacobs will go to Gray this week. If you want Gray do it later.

62. HumanBob says:

So Robbie Gray gets the Jacobs tag this week right?
    No Buddy,Petracca,or Greene, Gray getting the Jacobs tag and Mclean getting smothered tomorrow night. Forwards points a scarce this round Lids might be worth the gamble in a week like this

• theRealPod says:

Bob I am soooo tempted, he's definitely top 6 fwd IF he stays fit, and damn cheap atm.

63. PeteB says:

Ok so I had planned to drop Barry because I thought we wouldn’t see him again for most of the year and bring in Higgins. So Barry is named and Higgins is on the extended bench. Surely Higgins will play after 5 goals in 2 games ? Now I see Garlett is dropped. Do I keep Barry and dump Garlett for Higgins. Or do I just hold fire ?

64. Dutchy says:

Righto I stuck with Kreuz and Kelly on the bench and got 2300 somehow which was my best this year. But both not named again, also Sicily.. Garlett to Guelfi then I can go Kreuzer to Grundy, put Banfield or Holman on for Kelly??? Anyone have news on Kelly?? They say Kreuz is a certainty for next week but has been struggling, haven’t heard much on Kelly, anyone?!

• Dutchy says:

Or I keep Kreuz, flick Kelly for Danger….

• theRealPod says:

Bingo, there's your answer.

• HumanBob says:

Danger likely to drop in price this round and Grundy likely to increase.
        Grundy ave is 25 better than #3 ranked Ruck 54 higher than Kreuzer and 11 higher than Dangers
        Danger ave is 12th best of midfielders
        Kruezer is finished for SC
        Kelly may get resuscitated

65. ????? says:

NEED HELP
    I have 696k in the bank

DEF: Laird, hibberd , Doedee, Murray, Finlayson, Bonner (naughton , c"o shea )

MID: mitchell , Dusty, Fyfe, Cripps, Coniglio, bainfield, Kelly, Holman (barry, brodie, coffield)

RUC: Gawn, Naitanui (cameron)

FWD: Heeney, Billings, petracca , Smith, crowden, fritsch (Fogarty, ahern)

• John says:

Hibberd to Yeo, Bonner to Danger via Coffield

• Russty_ says:

Hi ?????? I think you have too many rookies onfield and too much money in the bank, Have you done any trades yet?..you still have Brodie, Petracca's out this week, and your fwd line rooks are none, change something up, trade someone out…improve your side 🙂

• Ben says:

Wait to see which rookies are playing in your forward line, might need to trade in Guelfi or Higgins for cover with Petracca out

66. John says:

Thinking of going Hibberd to Yeo. Thoughts? Also deciding to hold Zorko hoping he comes good.

• Sc_Wow says:

Hibberd to Yeo is locked for me. Should add 30-50 points each week

• PeteB says:

Done that trade myself. Hibberd’s had 5 games to prove himself and highest score of 92 with average of 75. Awful form and is clearly playing a different role this year. Yeo is a top 6 defender and is at a cheap price right now.

• Rogan says:

Hibberd to Yeo for me and Zorko out. He looks absolutely terribble. Has had stuffed me completely this year. Has to go! I don’t care who to, just getting him out! Happy to trade him to a non-playing mid just because I can and they’d still be better than Zorko!

67. John says:

Hibberd to Mundy/Heeney + 200k + field 2 fwd rookies or Hibberd to Danger + 30k + field 3 fwd rookies?

68. James says:

Do I trade Garlett ( to either guelfi or Higgins) or do I cop a doughnut this week?

69. TommyC99 says:

So going to bring in Guelfi for Ryan this week. But which other rookie, Higgins or ZGL? Higgins has shown better scoring potential be his JS is an issue, and ZGL Coming back from injury. Have to bypass Mirra as the tracca, Sicily, and potentially Fritsch outs have left me scrambling

• PeteB says:

ZGL has cash to make and was bought back in as soon as he was fit. A player I wouldn’t be trading just yet.

• TommyC99 says:

I'm asking to whether to bring him in or not mate

• Russty_ says:

Not sure Higgins will start mate,on a strong extended bench with some big names… although he deserves to, Langdon is named on the starting bench. Higgins scores depend largely on goal scoring.

• Ja191 says:

yeah big js issue with higgins. We have no injuries what soever and a lot of people with the same role that will get a game ahead of him. With caddy to come back too his js is very shaky. I see him playing as a fill in throughout the season

• TommyC99 says:

So you would back ZGL out of those? Or go early on another rookie?

• Russty_ says:

Yeh I'd back ZGL over Higgins, especially with Greene out for god knows how long

70. ROB14 says:

Anyone considering Deledio? 2 good games in a row but that injury history not good!?

71. Need back up says:

Can’t hold Hibberd any longer. Who is the best keeper out of :
    1. Yeo
    2. Simpson
    3. Hurley

Appreciate your opinions

• Sc_Wow says:

All 3 are good, Yeo cheapest

• SC_Donkey says:

Yep! All good picks
      If cash in no issue my first pick would be Simmo higher ceiling.
      Then Hurley has been consistent so far.
      Yeo would be my last pick, unless your short of cash and don't mind the rollercoaster.

• David C says:

Yeo and Simpson have the better bye.

72. KingWinter7 says:

Will Keefe ever get a game….
    Who do I trade out of Murphy or Keefe for Mirra???

• Russty_ says:

Probably Keefe , cause Murphy is coming off an injury, and Keefe hasn't gotten a game yet, depends on if you have Sicily though and how important the swing is to you?

73. Ja191 says:

any idea when the full teams release for the dees/bomber game?

74. Liam says:

I have 450k banked and can go Brayshaw to danger leaves me with 25 trades n stuff all in the bank, are the rookies good enough this year for this trade to happen community ?

75. Peter says:

What do I do with Hibberd guys? My fwd line has 2 on field rookies and wouldn’t mind getting a premo but Hibberd is shitting me up the wall but was considering holding till simmos bye and hoping he can get a 80-85 ave then flick him then

76. Blaknight says:

So I have stains in my pants atm.

DEF . I have Hibberd and McGovern. I made no trades last week. Was going to trade Hibberd for Yeo. Spewin I didnt so I have done it this week however..

MID. I have Zorko.
    FWD. I have Greene and Sicily.

With my 2nd trade for the week do I move Zorko, Greene or Sicily? Or do I sit Hibberd on the pine all season burning cash and move Garlett on?

• Derek says:

Greene’s ongoing injury is a worry

• PeteB says:

Keep Sicily. At least he pumps out decent scores when he plays and is only out for a week. Surely he’ll learn and stop getting suspended ??

77. Banga says:

Thoughts on trading Liam Ryan – non playing ruc/fwd? Already picking up Guelfi but not sold on Higgins and bringing in a loophole ruck allows me to play English fwd, which is needed this week with sicily, tracca and potentially Fristch out

78. Liam says:

Thoughts on Garlett- Dangerfield
    Hibberd- Mirra leaves me with 240k 25 trades left

79. Ryan says:

Hibberd or Brayshaw to danger? Hibberd would leave me with 240k and Brayshaw stuff all

80. Giant Secrets says:

Who to trade out of Greene, Franklin, and J Kelly? I'll bring in Gray either way (Kelly through a manipulation of DPP). Kelly might be the first to return out of those 'cause he's already missed 3, but who knows what's going on with the secretive Giants.

• seen_burns says:

Need to find out more info on Franklin and Greene, if there out for 2+ probs trade one of them before Kelly. I have Kelly myself sick of holding him now and trading him.

81. Tom says:

Which option pls guys, already doing Ryan – Guelfi
    1. Garlett – Mirra (findlayson into mids, but have to play 2 rookies onfield in fwds when tracca comes back)
    2. Garlett – Higgins (DPP is very appealing)
    3. Can hold this second trade if fristch plays, but will have no cover if late out

82. Dave says:

Who to get rid of out of franklin, greene and petracca?
    And who should i get in? McLean, gray, heeney or walters?

Leaning towards Heeney (mclean and walters have high BE, and look to get gray after his bye?)

• Whatyasmokin says:

Franklin if hes predicted to bemout for more than two weeks. Petracca out second, if you dont have the fiery sicilian, cant have the double flog.

Like Mclean, but Heeney is the no.1 forward so it seems. Gotta have Gray and Heeney if these rounds are anything to go by.

• Dave says:

Thanks smokin', and nah I don't have Sicily thank god!
        Do we know the extent of Greene's injury? They are saying foot injury which is different to what he missed for last time (hamstring tightness).
        I could trade both if out for a while but feels so sideways at this point…

83. Noah says:

Are garlett to guelfi and brayshaw to merret good trades? Or should i trade greene or try get mirra in?

Any feedback appreciated

84. AB13 says:

So I'm thinking Bonner to Mirra, to generate extra cash and clear him out before he drops money.

I've got Murray to cover Sicily so he's not too much of a loss just for the one week. Considering his average and price I'm not getting rid of him just for one week.

Do I upgrade Hibberd this week? If so to whom? Simpson, Yeo, Hurley?

I was going to upgrade Dev Smith to Gray this week, but the looming possibility of a Ben Jacobs tag does make me nervous.

I've already got Heeney so really its Gray v Walters at this point. With Fritsch back I have enough cover for Petracca and Franklin for this week.

Bonner to Mirra
    Hibberd to Simpson leaves me with 210K and 22 trades for future upgrades

Bonner to Mirra
    Smith to Gray leaves 172K with 22 trades

• Whatyasmokin says:

Wouldnt you do the Devon Smith to Gray trade after his bye?

• AB13 says:

That would make sense, but I feel Smith is at his peak, his BE is 100 and he's averaging 90 whilst Gray has a BE of 49 and averages 124. At this point I need points now more than later

85. Pav says:

Garlett and D Fogarty out for Acres and Higgins OR Garlett and Brayshaw out for Mirra and Merrett?

Cheers lads

86. SC_Donkey says:

My current bye structure;
    Rd 12 (12 players out)
    6 Premos(keepers), 4 Rookies and 2 non playing Rooks

Rd 13 (12 players out)
    5 Premos(keepers), 5 Rookies and 2 non playing Rooks

Rd 14 (9 players out)
    4 Premos(keepers) 4 Rookies and 1 non playing Rook

How's everyone going with their bye structure?

• Ahmad rubas says:

When looking at bye structure should we be looking at rookies? Because I'm assuming most rookies will be culled by the time the byes come around

• SC_Donkey says:

When culling rooks, ideally you should be replacing that rook to someone with the same bye, that's if your bye structure is balanced. If your bye structure is not balance then you would be bringing someone that will balance your team during the byes.

• Ahmad rubas says:

Ohh fair I didn't think of it that way so in my case I should start brining in round 10 and 12 rooks and keepers? And in your case you would be keeping the same structure or shifting a little to round 14?

• Ahmad rubas says:

Round 10 0 keepers out
      Round 12 1 keeper out
      Round 13 8 keepers out
      Round 14 5 keepers out

87. belly button fluff says:

Waterman last named on extended bench. IMHO from looking at the lineups over a number of years, last named on bench only has %5 chance of playing.

88. alex says:

do we think Petracca is going to be that breakout player, or someone that is going to be needed to be traded eventually. if so. would it be smart to trade him now that he is out for a week, bank the extra cash which should help with upgrades for the next few weeks

89. adam says:

Help Guys Zorko must go
    Who too pick
    E. Curnow pod
    Cripps
    Gaff

90. DavidSA says:

Carlton losing with no Garlett

• Russty_ says:

Yeh I'm sure they miss that bad orange wig hair…with his 5 disposals last week.

91. BowdensBoys says:

What to do with Sam Jacobs? another poor performance against Gold Coast with M. Crouch back. Should I trade or hold?