The Standing Room Round 4

Community my teams suck, Supercoach and Carlton alike.

Let’s talk some footy…

• Holman on field is unfortunate but we’ll all have him there.
  • Naughton holders, well done. My advice was to hold, even more well done if you played him.
  • How good is Finlayson?
  • How good is Murray?
  • Rookies have been really good this year, it makes me happy.
  • Premos have been confusing, Elliot Yeo are you good or bad!?!?!
  • Rebuilding a club, takes a while or have we (Carlton) done it wrong? (I’m a believer but gee whiz it hurt losing to Norf

P.S glad I could trade Lambert into form for those who have him

1. Lekdog says:

P.S I'll confirm a couple of things.
    YES people were making multiple accounts and talking to themselves (I can see their IP addresses)
    YES some people were removed from the community, a lot of the time this was because of comments flagged by the site which were out of line (unrepeatable and unacceptable in society, let alone a website)
    YES people were removed for impersonating other community members

Let's try and be positive, I don't mind banter but the stuff that was getting flagged was disgusting and not something we put up with here

• CJudd3Votes says:

On ya lek. In other news reminding any Carlton supporter who they go for should just about count as abuse aswell. We get it folks, we are terrible

• Goose says:

Who were they Lek? Name names

• HarryH says:

It's really disappointing isn't it and not just limited to this forum. Gee the amount of trolls on Herald Sun is amazing. I hardly read the comments anymore. I don't post all that often but read through this site multiple times per week and notice how the tide has turned. I now look for the usual suspects for concerted comments such as Pieman, Derek, Kev etc who provide genuine insight.

As to the footy, I hope Lobb and/or ZGL return next week otherwise I'm in trouble in the fwd line as have Venables. He was actually on track to post his first serious score for the year! What other cheap fwd options do we have on the bubble next week?

• Valens_FC says:

Decisive and absolutely fair. I’ve never really understood the mentality of having to rely on baiting and bullying others to raise one’s self esteem. Some very odd fish out there talking to themselves and impersonating others!

• Whatyasmokin says:

Its pretty obvious their mental health is in jeopardy with crap like that. I pity them , go get help lads. Theres also a thing people seem to have forgotten.

Dont feed the trolls. Its very simple, if they get nothing, they dont come back at least very often. Its kind of immature/naive to play their game honestly.

• JohnDJ59 says:

Hey Lekdog, Russty just informed me that he had been blocked from the site and all he was doing was standing up for the site,any chance you can let him back in,he is usually helpful with his comments.

• Sandyf62 says:

That's a bit of a shock JD,I thought Russty was pretty good and seemed to help the new ones out quite a bit.Lets hope Lekdog sees your post and lets him back in.If he got out of hand I'm sure he's sorry about it.

• neil demons delight says:

disappointed to hear that. Russty is value to supercoach

• Sc_Wow says:

Yeah Ruusty was great, would be good if these bans could be lifted. I think they were thrown out a bit. Now that everyone’s aware I think the behaviour will decrease

• neil demons delight says:

There's one thing for sure you know your fantasy game and your remarks are a big help Just the in fighting that I don 't enjoy. Just ignore offensive comments and do what you do best advice. And forget that make believe parrott sitting on your shoulders mate We all know he is a figment of imagination .

2. James says:

Two rooks entered last chance saloon this week and only one will leave. Congrats Naughton and bye bye Brayshaw.

• paul says:

This kid was all the talk at freo before the season started he must have potential.For me as long as they play him he stays.I have learnt my lesson not to off load too early.

• paul says:

Plan A was he Brayshaw upguard round six to Danger. I have keeped 350 in the bank for this hoping danger would drop to around 650/680. Plan B was to use Kelly but he is playing so good i really would like to keep him at M8 and focus on other areas first.

• Whatyasmokin says:

Wise move I reckon, im in no rush to burn my trades on could be opportunities that may not even have js.

Made his BE he stays.

3. Post_MaSloane says:

Hibberd better ton up today, he's been pretty Dissapointing. My boy Duncan in for a big one against the saints as well

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Agreed MaSloane. I have Hibberd too, and he needs to start delivering better scores from here. All eyes on you today Hibbo! Get us a juicy tonne please.

• Derek says:

It wouldn’t surprise me. There will be a long list in the redeemers category this week. All the trigger traders will be frustrated.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Yep. The trigger traders will be pulling their hair out. Just used two trades to this point. Both this round.

Dom Barry out for Crowden, and Liam Ryan out for Henry.

I started with Zerrett and Hibbo. Did it cross my mind to trade Zerrett out at certain stages? Of course it did, but you just don't do it. Save those trades and back your premos in. ALWAYS. I bet there were thousands of coaches who flicked Yeo last week. Well, those players have been punished into submission as he pumped out a majestic 150 last night. Hope they all learnt their lesson.

Let's hope Zerrett can also be a redeemer. That would make my day!!

• Derek says:

what about the Lambert owners

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Post Lambert owners will be licking their wounds as well. You just need to back your premos in.

Let's see how many coaches jump off Heath Shaw after this week. That's two poor efforts in a row now. I did not start with him this year as I felt he was just getting too long in the tooth. I hope he comes good, but because of his age, he could really become a problem.

• Derek says:

shaw is actually playing well. Has a good mop up role and he is getting plenty of the ball. He just isn’t getting the SC like he used to.

He did roll his ankle in 2nd quarter and it clearly slowed him down.

At the moment he is as good as anyone. Laird is in another world of course.

Ryan (fre) came back to earth.

The 3 rookies are doing good and will hate having to trade them

• AuroraBorealis?! says:

Ryan was playing a bit of a shutdown role on Greene and he copped a knee to the back in the first quarter. Considering he didn't really do an amazing job on him i think Ross Lyon will just let him go back to his rebounding role. Fingers crossed anyway

• BockChoy says:

I've stayed clear of Simpson for the past few years because of the "long in the tooth" risk. I check the DEF rankings and see he's there at #2 again, defying father time!

• Sc_Wow says:

The pig is hungry he will go 110

4. Chief says:

How long is Venables out for?

5. TommyC99 says:

Kruez and Howe really hurt this week. Kruez really doesnt look right at all. Would like to trade him Grundy or Nic Nat (nice bye) but im down to 26 trades due to trading Kelly last week so i might need to hold. Dusty VC saved me so i'm still on track for a 2200+ score (barring anymore turds) Big day of footy ahead!

6. Derek says:

Went to the swans game yesterday, great game of footy. I can’t quite work the swans defence out. Last week Mills took most of the kick ins, was the loose man and they were always looking for him running past for the clearing kick. Very similar to round 1.

But last night it was McVeigh who was doing all that and Mills spent most of time on Dahlhaus or the Bont.

Mills was lucky to get 60, but managed to clear the ball that ultimately set up the last goal and boosted his score to 84.

Holding Mills is going to be a roller coaster this year.

It shows the importance of the role that the defenders play and who gets that running half back, clearing role does well.

Off to see the Hawks today

7. Jim_bob321 says:

Hey community,
    After the failed Buddy VC, what does the community think of Gawn C instead of Titch due to Bernie Vince

• Brad says:

Yes, very tempting! Just have a feeling with the TMitch tag, he will be looking at around 100 and also think Gawn can go big. My other option is Danger and the chance of him monstering with getting more mid time with Gazza out. I need a three sides coin!

• Yo-Yo Yeo says:

I'd still go Titch. McEvoy is no slouch

• Derek says:

I’ll give Tmitch the C.

I’d hate to give it to Gawn or Oliver as I’m going to game to cheer the Hawks home.

Oh dang. I also have Petracca and Fritsch in my team as well

• Tibor says:

As a demon I'm in the same boat Derek. I've got Mitchell and JOM. Currently have Mitchell as skipper but considering the move to Max. I'd prefer Bernie just had an easy week and just cruise around doing his own thing. Would prefer to see Max and Big Boy go at it and Oliver just competed with Mitchell it would be good to see how Oliver would go against another pure ball magnet who is probably the best in the comp right now.

My opponent has Max as Captain in a close game so still a bit unsure which way to go on that one

Have a good but not great day at the footy

Go Dees

• Jim_bob321 says:

Remember the G is gonna be wet.. so more stoppages.. hopefully Gawny goes big
            Don't wanna risk putting C on Titch becos surely Goodwin gonna hard tag him makes sense

8. TheGreatBozza says:

What’s wrong with Kruz? I didn’t see the game so I’m not sure if it’s the injury or just Carlton are getting hammered. It’s killing me that I went him over Grundy, especially since I’m a Pies fan. Does the community think it’s worth a trade?

• Patch says:

We'll discuss that during the podcast no doubt – I'm leaning yes at this stage but still haven't looked at all the stats.

• Brian says:

He is carrying injuries mate. That hard enough for a normal person but when your 11 foot tall the problem just gets amplified. Not sure about that trade. You will be locking in a big loss

• TheGreatBozza says:

I’m never one for trading throughout the year unless a player misses multiple weeks, it’s just hard to put up with these scores. He was on fired R1 pre injury so hoping he can’t turn it around

9. Corey says:

On that note, Any more news on Josh Kelly?

10. Sc_Wow says:

I'm keen to sit back with a beer today and see danger go nuts, 160+ would be great

11. JEL says:

WTF is going on this round.
    There have been some fearful floggings for teams that didn't turn up.
    Carlton, Lions, Gold Coast so far, even the Crows had a blow out.

Quite a few SC favorites in teams that were spanked.

• DavidSA says:

Carlton
      Brisbane
      Gold Coast

I did say it before and will say it again, they are all stuck in bottom 6 for many more years.
      The AFL having 18 clubs has effected Brisbane and Carlton the most. They both were bottom 4 when the 2 new teams came and diluted the comp. Gold Coast did not make good decisions after its first year debut and Gary Ablett did not lead that club like he could have.

Brisbane and Gold Coast should amalgamate and then bring in a Tasmanian club.

• Derek says:

How did GWS get it right?

12. Brad says:

Captain choice alert – TMitch, Gawn or Danger…. community please help! It will decide the round for me.

• theRealPod says:

Danger first choice for me out of those three.

• DavidSA says:

Mitchell going 140+ 4 weeks straight is a unlikely stat against Melbourne who have a couple of players who can tag but will they is the ultimate question.

Gawn vs Big Mac I would not consider Gawn to go 130+ in that duel

Gotta be Danger

But go with your gut mate, good luck this round 👍

• Brad says:

Cheers guys! I can make arguments for all 3… Will lock in Danger as my gut call. Gazza out, Geelong need the win, St Kilda are terrible. Appreciate the guidance and good luck to all

13. Sc_Wow says:

Podcast update.

The space is coming along well, almost completely set up. Getting excited to be able to add more for the community. Not trying to take over the podcasts Lek does but just going for something a little different.
    Get excited

14. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Had Fyfe as vc have the choice of Titch Selwood Gawn and Oliver today as capt would it be silly to consider Selwood at the catery thinking Steele to Danger. Selwood loves these conditions. Oliver for the same reasons??

15. TOPHAWK1 says:

It's early, but a decent start for Zerrett! Half way mark in the first quarter 6 disposals for 21 SC. Keep going son!

16. dontblushbaby says:

Matt Guelfi looking good atm for a 117k FWD Rook

17. Yo-Yo Yeo says:

Rucks are interesting indeed. I've got to honest I think the set and forget has some serious flaws. Problem is it's very hard to predict the best 2 ruckmen from one year to the next. With 4 weeks of hindsight, it's clear now that it's Grundy & Gawn. But who guessed that? A small few maybe.
    That's why I like what Derek done by having Lycett R2. You make a small profit, but more importantly you get to see who the best 2 are before committing to a premium.
    FWIW I have Lycett R3 (bought him in after Kruezer injury) I will be trading Kreuzer down this week, so I can fix my midfield which is falling apart. Having Armitage and Kelly out meant I had to field 4 rookies.
    How's everyone else going with their rucks? Happy so far? Anyone nail Gawn/Grundy?

• INPieman says:

My young lad picked Grundy Gawn & has just about nailed everything else. Like most the thought of Cox playing was off putting. But he's a big midfielder & a damn good one who gets hit outs. Also didn't expect him to be this good yet

• JohnDJ59 says:

I'm happy with my Gawn/Nank combo,not huge scores but no bad ones either.

• JEL says:

Got the same combo John, so long as between them they are getting about 200/week, I'll worry about fixing and upgrading other parts of my team.

• BockChoy says:

Same. Gawn was a no-brainer; I like how Nank has been consistent and held his value. I am nervous about Dimma admitting we can't keep going with Grigg as R2 and may look to bring Soldo in as well. I would much rather see Chol come in as an agile CHF who can spot in the ruck now and then.

• Marty says:

Happy with Martin and Gawn. Set and forget works

18. AuroraBorealis?! says:

This is the first Port game i've watched this season but i must say, Robbie Gray looks GOOD. I think he's a must have this year, and he'll be my next upgrade target for the forward line

19. Finnius says:

Hogan is an absolute weapon. Involved in everything. Need to find a way to get him in.

20. theRealPod says:

Anyone go C on Titch? I can't remember last time he wasn't leading SC scorer during the game.

21. Finnius says:

Hibberd and Kreuzer to Hogan and Grundy next week. The only corrective trades I will give myself this year.

• theRealPod says:

Hibbo turd again. Good trades if you can do it.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

I am seriously considering punting Hibbo out of my side after that disgraceful first half Finnius. If he does not produce a 60 point second half, the planning and plotting will start to get him outta there for either Hogan or Kade Simpson. I have had a gut full of these inept performances. We will probably cop flak for sideways trading, but when you have a dude which produces lumps of faeces 4 rounds in a row, I reckon you need to start making tough decisions. I hate sideways trading, but only do it if I have a premo which is turning into a serious liability. Right now Hibberd has entered that territory. Hibbo has 2 quarters to silence me.

22. AuroraBorealis?! says:

Does a kick in from full back count as a disposal in supercoach? I've seen Sicily take a couple and not get any kicks added to his stats

23. TOPHAWK1 says:

Titch has come down to earth! Just 37SC at half time. Many of my opponents have Titch as captain. Praying that Danger (C) can go massive today. I need him to salvage my score after by backline resembles a cow paddock. Turds everywhere.. Hibbo dropping yet another turd, Bonner poor, and Doedee very ordinary. The way its going my back line is going to get a serious clean out in coming weeks.I am running out of patience. The broom is going through the joint.

24. DavidSA says:

Cannot wait for my double upgrade tonight
    356k in the bank
    Fisher and Bonner peaked already one would think.

25. Sc_Wow says:

Hibberd has to go doesn’t he? Even considering sideways to Yeo. He makes me sick

• DavidSA says:

what happened to him?
      I have not been able to watch Melbourne yet, is it Lever that takes way some of his game?

• Lazza says:

Lever is a trade dud so far … not taking anything from anyone … especially the opposition .. Hibberd way down on last year… not liking the competitive game that most teams are bringing to the forward line.

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Certainly looks that way. He is becoming a blight to my side.I am seriously starting to run out of patience.

• dognino says:

I’ve been holding and praying, but he just looks terrible. Not sold on many backliners just yet, considering a swing from Hibberd to McLean

26. Jim_bob321 says:

What the heck is up with Gawn's SC stats…. getting absolutely robbed

27. DavidSA says:

wow Jelwood and Danger getting pillaged in SC this arvo
    Kelly on 50 @ 1/2 time is a bloody mystery

28. Rick Grimes says:

Venables to Coffield, no brainer.

29. AuroraBorealis?! says:

If billings doesnt get going soon he's being rage traded. Not getting inside mid time and he's in a shit team. I'm seriously running out of patience.

30. Crowboy94 says:

Billings and Hibberd are officially crap!!! Rage Trade time!!!!!

31. BlueBaggerJosh says:

what a bad week! gonna be lucky to reach 2100

32. Richard says:

First 2 weeks chocies Second 2 weeks boiled lol lolls.
    How ye all travelin' score wise me lucky to hit 2000

33. Marty says:

Billings to Gray. Had enough of him

34. josh says:

is bonner worth holding on to for a bit longer?

• Whatyasmokin says:

Yep, fix others first and pick someone off during the byes. He went over his break even of 38. Bet plenty traded out omeara after round , look at him now. (Im not comparing his scoring potential to that of omearas just saying anything can happen and bonner aint bleeding yet)

• Sc_Wow says:

Get Yeo in

• josh says:

have 155k in the bank and my plan was to straight swap bonner to yeo this week, unfortunately yeo isnt going to drop as much as i had hoped for after his big round!

35. Rick Grimes says:

At least Danger will be cheap soon. Just need to get some cash together. Zorko, I'm looking at you son.

36. Connor says:

Parfitt just got +4 for a tackle…

I guess "impact" is continuous throughout game as long as you start well!
    AARRGHHH I love SuperCoach…

37. Ken says:

Who will average the most in each line..def, mid, ruck, forward…what are your predictions??

Mine is (not in any particular order)

Def: Laird, Hurley, Yeo, Savage, Rance, Simpson

Mid: Danger, Titch, Dusty, Oliver, Fyfe, pendles, selwood, Gibbs

Ruck: Grundy, Gawn

Fwd: Walters, McLean, Buddy, heeney, Gray, greene

38. gator59 says:

• TOPHAWK1 says:

Not wrong Gator. What a nightmare round. I am staring down the barrel of a sub 2000 score……….1994 to be precise. That is the worst round I have had outside the byes since 2013. I am ropable. Billings, Hibberd, Petracca, Henry on field, Holman on field, Bonner, Doedee. What a shocker. Lucky I have 28 trades. Billings, Hibberd, and Bonner are now officially in the gun. I can do Billings to Gray and Hibberd to Yeo. Its rage trade time……….

• gator59 says:

Yep Toppa a real mare of a week .. you even beat me by 2 points.. I gotta get rid of Kruze and Grundy in

• Corey says:

100% agree with you too hawk absolute terrible round for me as well 1989 might be time to move on Billings with tree sub 80 scores and GWS next week

39. Krups says:

Hold billings huh………thanks

40. Rocksta says:

Billings and Petracca simply must go. All the dialog about them getting more mid time preaseason was just all BS!

• Ja191 says:

agree on billings but petracca has been good?

• TheBenchmark25 says:

Billings 3 possessions off the top stkilda possession getter and
      Petracca 5 off the leading Melb possession better (Oliver)
      Both teams unfortunately got smashed by 50 plus points and they butchered it at times
      They'll come good in my opinion

• Connor says:

I disagree RE Billings – think if he kicked 2 goals instead of behinds he scores 100+ (this inaccuracy was the reason I steered clear last year, took the gamble, not paying off so far but HOLD).
      Petracca = not SC relevant… yet

41. Marty says:

Tough week. Finally chose the right captain in Dusty which helped me reach 2243. How did we all do?

42. Defying_Madness says:

Crazy to be considering Lobb and Billings to Taranto and McLean/ Gray?

• Doc says:

I went Lobb to McLean this week. Trying to decide if I'll be okay with grays rd10 donut instead of billings

• Marty says:

Not silly. Never known to be so many sideway trades this season because of underperforming premos. Billings, Hibberd, etc. Usually they come good but patience is being tested.

43. Pete says:

So from all reports my score of 2277 will be above par… Hope so…

44. INPieman says:

Plenty of rage trading this week

45. SirSamuel016 says:

It's going to be hard to not make a rage trade this week. Sub 2K score (1984 so I wasn't too far off the ball), and some stains of the pant from Zorko (yet again), Whitfield (wasn't too bad but I'd have hoped for better), Howe, and Billings (More the team than him) have me considering trades even though I've tried to really hold myself to backing my premos in. I've only made one trade so far which was Ryan for Henry putting my bank up to 97.2K, not enough there to do a lot so maybe I'll find myself forced to hold for a while longer.

46. Finnius says:

2073…… Sooo much rage trading this week.

47. FearTheBeard says:

Against the rule of stick by your premiums.

Kruez & Billings GONEEEEEEEEEE

Grundy & Gray/Heeney will decide.

48. Sc_Wow says:

2267 rages coming

49. cashcows says:

Only 5 unique players for my h2h in my cash league and scrapped the win by 1pt with 2120.
    Billings and Hibbo are gonna be this week's headache.

50. TommyC99 says:

Gonna be hard not to rage trade this week. Got Billings and Kruez stinking it up. But only got 26 trades and 50k so can probably only get rid of the one. Thinking Kruez. But dont think im gonna have enough to go straight to Grundy. And Grundy shares a bye with Gawn, which isn't ideal (although have got English).

51. Shake_n_Bake_ says:

Scored poorly this week but still would av won 2 of my leagues had supercoach let me change my capt selection. Had Gawn but last 60 sec tried to change it to Oliver only a 16 pt difference but lost 2 leagues under that. The C was present and pressed it twice in about a min before the bounce but it must have a longer cut out time?? Ohwell till next week.

52. dontblushbaby says:

My calculations Danger to drop by approx 45k ?

53. scrotum says:

putrid week not even into the twos, hate this game

54. BlueBaggerJosh says:

1999, i am ashamed in my team

55. Davo says:

nankervis to grundy sound a bit impulsive?

56. KSinny says:

If Kelly's out for more than another week he is going straight to Danger

57. hedski says:

Stinking 2020 this week, can't believe 2209 first week with Danger on the pine has been my best score!!
    Somehow still won 5/10 leagues but jeez Kreuz and Billings are killing me, I'll hold them for the moment though.
    Team is..
    Laird, Sicily, Savage (Naughton)
    Finlayson, Murray, Doedee (Murphy)

Danger, Titch, Fyfe (Banfield*)
    Kelly*, Cripps, Cogs (D.Fog)
    Kelly, Holman (Barry)

Gawn, KREUZER (English)

Heeney, Greene, BILLINGS (Garlett)
    Smith, Fritsch, Henry (ZGL)

Looks OK but just can't get the pricks on the park and scoring at the same time.
    Ah well bring on round 5 👍

58. TRIGGA_HAPPY says:

Probably get howled down for this and will most likely come back to haunt but.

Once Kruez "lost power in his groin" rd 1 traded him to nic nat, should have been grundy in hindsight but happy with this call.

Week 3 – Money saved allowed me to go brayshaw to tarranto who i think may be one of the top fwds. DPP handy to turn into a fallen mid.

As started all right rooks then thought i could do a couple of correctives. As rooks r mooing nicely.

Watched billings first 3 weeks and not getting much mid time with saints struggling he struggles. I had a look at saints and dogs draw next 8 weeks and dogs have a gr8 run so after watching mclean straight swap this week.

So yep have used 4 but team is really taking place.
    As Kelly has as "groin" hate any problem around there as they linger will probably go Kelly to Dusty next week giving me the big 3.

Then just pick off the fallen once the cows have fattened.

• Defying_Madness says:

Do you think Taranto is still worth picking up? Hasn't increased in price that much. Only worry is that when Kelly comes back maybe he gets less mid time

• Demonlover84 says:

Mostly good moves I reckon! I've learnt already that this year we're gonna have to take more risks and be brave and aggressive with trading. I've been way to conservative so far…

59. Demonlover84 says:

Holy bejeezus that was an average round! Hibberd has to go, I can't believe I started him over Laird! Seriously regretting having Danger from the start now as well! Cost me an extra 100k than Dusty and he's been out performed yet again. At least Zerrett tonned up. I'm thinking Hibberd to Laird and Brayshaw to Coffield. What are the community's thoughts on Trac to Hogan as well?

• Multi_ says:

Trac has been pretty good I was at the game today and with the weather everyone’s efficiency was well down

• Demonlover84 says:

Yeah he has, but I just can't see him being as good as I'd hoped. Probably just frustrated and I really like the look of Hogan. Such a bad game today…

• Whatyasmokin says:

Tracca trade is sideways. Coffield boat has sailed. Bad moves imo.

• Whatyasmokin says:

Edit – My mistake thought Coffield had played 3. Id be hesitant to trade Brayshaw though regardless.

• Demonlover84 says:

I had to check with Coffield, yeah he's only played the 2 games and has a b/e of -45 Brayshaw b/e of 54 and could start to lose cash.

• JohnDJ59 says:

I like both trades,I'm keeping Hibbo,already have Laird,but if I didn't I'd be doing that trade,Brayshaw to Coffield works as well,Brayshaw really isn't cutting it and Coffield has looked good in his two games so far.I'm going one up one down this week,Brayshaw > Heeney and Clark > Coffield. I'm also keeping Trac,if you wanted Jesse you probably should have got him before this week.

60. zerowins says:

Hibberd has to go this week. I cant handle him in my side anymore

61. Sc_Wow says:

And wow has moved to 610 overall

62. Corey says:

Some Players are really challenging the rage trade and do not sideways trade policy

63. Crowboy94 says:

Hey Guys

I have both Billings and Hibberd.
    Plus need to cull Brayshaw.

Down to 26 trades so not sure what to do….

Thinking I may just have to hold Hibberd and Billings, focus on rookies and upgrading to premos.

Any advice is welcome!

64. PerthPies says:

Other than Finlayson (in my opinion the best rookie-priced talent this year), Kelly and Murray, the rookies had an off week. Elliot Yeo-Yeo is back to his old pre-2017 self again. Lekdog, how long do you give Bolton before he is sacked this year? I like him as a person, but your Blues should be performing better than they currently are. Love the community. Well done, lads, for keeping it alive!

65. TOPHAWK1 says:

Aaaaaaahhhh.

Hibbo and Billings are bloody shit! Trade arse off!!!

Hibbo to Yeo and Billings to R Gray.

Welcome!

66. Defying_Madness says:

Had a stinker of a week scoring 2022, probably my worst score in years. My team is alright however injuries have forced my hand with trades. Wanted to trade out Lobb last round however my trade didn't go through so I am not sure if I should make it this week. Here is my team, currently got 120k in the bank

Laird, Ryan, Bonner (Murphy)
    Finlayson, Doedee, Murray (Keefe)

Titch, Dusty, Fyfe (Barry)
    KELLY, Oliver, Zerret (Brayshaw)
    Kelly, Holman (Banfield)

Nic Nat, Gawn (Olango)

Heeney, Smith, BILLINGS (Fritsch)
    Sicily, LOBB, Henry (VENABLES)

Considering the following two options:

Lobb, Billings —–> Taranto, McLean/ Gray

Lobb, Brayshaw ——-> McLean/Gray, Coffield

Any advice from the community regarding my team and trades I should be making this week is appreciated. Hopefully my team can bounce back from my poor score.

Thanks and good luck community

67. Help me says:

Worst non bye round score in my supercoach career!!! Miserable 1923 and dropped 20k in ranks! Down to 30k
    Nothing went right this week but Hey, danger for around 600k is looking tasty in 2 or 3 weeks
    Jock used to always say with adversity comes opportunity, still time to turn it all around

68. TommyC99 says:

Thoughts on Kruez – Nic Nat and Billings – Maclean/Gray? Got 26 trades left going into this round

69. gator59 says:

Even though it was a crap week of scoring and I don't want to trade premos sideways I might stick fat this week and let the little calves fatten up a bit more and assess after next week… Surely it can't get this bad again or can it

70. Gees says:

Hate how the supercoach app doesn't synch at the trade page. Home page is good but can't trade players?!

71. BlueBaggerJosh says:

Holman to Merrett in a week or two locked in

72. Willymack1234 says:

Hibberd has to go do yous recon?

• DavidSA says:

I would think so mate avg of 77 over 4 is bad
      If he was 87 over 4 I would say hold but his role seems to be effected by Lever.

73. DavidSA says:

R.Bonner and Z.Fisher
    To
    R.Gray and J.McGovern?

Leaves me with 10k.
    Z.Merrett will get you next week when you hopefully lose 10-15k more

74. Tyruddanaut says:

I had the worst week of all!

• Placed 81,000 with a score of 2037 and dropped over 10,000 spots overall.
    • I won half of my leagues, but I only beat bottom 4 sides
    • Hibberd an absolute disappointment, but I am low on trades so he stays.
    • I'm getting used to Zorko leaving turds in my team, but am holding him due to good match-ups at the end of the season
    • Titchell, Danger (c) and Fyfe absolutely destroying my midfield; only good part was Gonigliog (116)
    • Fielded Walters, Smith and Henry, but Walters can do that this once considering he still averages over 100

Hopefully next week I do better. I have already traded Brayshaw out to Guelfi – also considering Cunico and Coffield – so I have to hold my trades now on. Already think that Bonner will be out next week, Mirra is looking good and Bonner has a high breakeven. Assuming Bonner gets a 79 next game, his breakeven will be 42. This is do-able and probably likely. I'm holding Barry to loophole; he hasn't earned me enough as a cash cow.

Thoughts?

75. Big G says:

I am a wekk too late, but any thoughts on who trade L Ryan to.

76. Nobby Bobby says:

Billings to McLean or Gray? Was leaning more toward trading Gray in after his bye but it’s so tempting to do now

• AlbertonOval says:

I just punted Billings out for McLean. Both Gray and McLean have similar BE and scoring potential but McLean suited my bye strategy better. You cannot go wrong with either in my opinion.

77. JAL says:

What do I do with Zorko what is wrong with this man?? Talk about fallen premium 🙁