Supercoach RD5: LekDog’s Cheat Sheet

LekdogCheatSheetRd5

G’day Community, this week we’re starting to look towards upgrading our sides.

I’ve outlines a couple of good rookie options but I’ve mostly tried to focus on some premium buy-in options.

We’ve got a range of players to upgrade too including ones not on this Cheat Sheet. Callan Ward is just $522K although he’ll drop under $500K this week, Macrae is priced at $517K with a low breakeven and Tom Lynch (GCS) is pretty cheap considering he just scored 161 against the Blues. These players coupled with the blokes I’ve included in the Cheat Sheet are all decent upgrade options to bring into your teams assuming you have the cash to do so.

A big focus in Supercoach is maximising cash but also ensuring that you reach full premium status as quickly as possible. I’ll be painting the fence this round (one rookie down, one rookie up) but if none of these premiums entice you then a double downgrade might be the route to take. Keep in mind that Barrett should be back this week and we have players like Parsons and Fisher to look at in a couple of weeks time, so we have plenty of cash generation on the horizon.

As always I’d like to thank our sponsor Fantasy Insider who helped to ensure that Jock, Higgo and myself all scored over 2,000 this round. Make sure you take advantage of their free trial and if you don’t like their services (not bloody likely) you can cancel at anytime.

I’d also like to plug Coach Kings because I’ve been playing every week and I’ll be playing as much as possible this weekend (which is our last chance to make the cut for a shot at the $10K quarterly).

Alright Community, let me know what you think and I’ll see you in the comments. Lekdog

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN INTO THIS WEEK’S PODCAST

GREEN= Buy, buy, buy!
ORANGE = Hold
RED = Get rid of em

Lekdog's Cheat Sheet R5 2017 CLICK TO VIEW

Thanks to our supporters Fantasy Insider, the home of the #1 tools for Australia’s fantasy elite

CheatSheet Post

Tags: ,

1. BigBoyBananana says:

I love your work Lekdog! You are a champion of the game son

2. Choppers says:

Should I trade Hibberd to Williamson or move Hibberd to MID and move Powell-Pepper on. Cheers

3. Beema says:

Cripps .. hold ?

4. Beau says:

Love your sheets lekdog! Need advice mate-
    I'm Cashing Florent already to Ballic….then upgrading early D swallow to Zac Merrett…POD?? Thoughts?

5. Jeffreyhead says:

Awesome work mate, golden as always. Love the Higgins dig.

6. Dave says:

Pick up taylor adams to boost defence, or elliot yep to boost fwd line this week?

7. Youngy says:

Thanks Lek, great write up

Don't no how I feel about Walker being a BUY. I don't see him being a top 6 fwd

• Randomcliche says:

He's playing in one of the top teams of the comp and has the proven ability to go just as large as JJK TJL etc. That being said I don't and most likely won't own any of those 3.

• Danners says:

Probably won't be a top 6 forward, but he could make some quick cash since he has an easy start to the season

• LEKD0G says:

Has a solid run coming up, should average 100 for the year, massive POD also massive risk

8. Jono says:

Grundy or Stef???

9. CJay says:

Thanks for the CS Lek.
    As a Carlton man, what's your thoughts on K. Simpson?
    Decent average the last few years and will be very cheap in the next few weeks if you don't have him.
    Do you believe a bit of a change in role will reduce his SC output for 2017 or may he be a candidate for Leks CS in the coming weeks?

• LEKD0G says:

He's in my side, haven't seen too much of a role change and his stats have dropped in disposals but he's added more tackles etc to his game.

Think a lot of bad luck has gone his way but he a certain buy option in the coming weeks.

10. Tommo09 says:

Balic or Williamson in this week?
    Also am going to hold Roughy and if he doesn't perform this week, I will trade him to Dahl

11. Jager Bombs says:

In respect to trade in targets does the community think the following premiums will get back to their best.

Shaw, Simpson, Hanners, cripps, goldy and fwds i might be missing.
    Would love to know peoples thoughts.

12. INPieman says:

Nice Lek. My young bloke Ben has been using your cheat sheet. Mixed results so far for him with his trades & he got burnt by going JOM to swallow last week thinking it was a brilliant move. It wasn't. Great lesson for him. He did go with Hibbo to Newman (after reading the cheat sheet) which is the first of his trades that I can tick off as a good one. I will be keeping an eye on Spencer. Scoring a ton against Sandi & in a loss needs to be noted

• hedski says:

How's his rank moved from 40 couple weeks ago Pieman? Doin well the young fella.

• INPieman says:

He's had a couple of rough weeks as many have & has dropped to 617th. But he's learning about the pain of the game after an initial high & it's excellent for his maths skills. He knew how to do loophole at aged 7 & now he's all over break evens & cash gen. His team will crash & burn in the bye rounds. And that will be a great lesson for next year. He also lost his first league match last weekend after following very closely all weekend & he was guttered. And that was a result of trading swallow in. The highs & lows of this game spare no one

• LEKD0G says:

Good on the future gun of the Supercoach game, keep me posted mate!

13. Jimmy says:

DEF: Laird, Howe, Lloyd, Otten, Marcbank, Newman (Hampton, Stewart)
    MID: Rocklif, Dangerfield, Pendles, Fyfe, Priddis, Ablett, SPP, Fox (O'meare, Partiff, Barrett)
    RUCK: Nankervis, Sandilands (Strandica)
    FWD: JJK, Macrae, Greene, Roughead, Butler, Houstan (Pickett, Eddy)

Scored 2150 last week ranked 17k overall and have 47k in the bank
    what should i do with my team thoughts people

14. hedski says:

Pretty keen on Parsons in a couple weeks, looks good and any young fella that gives Hodgy a chinning has some big plums.
    Glad ya missus loves the rash tash Lek.

15. Kev says:

You'd wanna lockdown the girlfriend asap, Lek. That's the kind of inspired SC thinking that will lead her to glory

16. TheScacman says:

Hanners back to his best in 3 weeks, goldy will be hit and miss, shaw looks to no longer be the only rebounding option at GWS, simpson victim of role change

• INPieman says:

Simmo is definitely the victim of a role change. Looks like he's playing as an outside mid to me. Sucks to have him. But I'll come back to him later. He's durable. Shaw copped a whack to the shin last week & was heading for a ton before that. He won't be moved to an outside mid & I'd back him in. His bye round is a problem if your looking to get him in

17. tophawk says:

Nice cheat sheet Lek!

Just a little harsh on Peppa Pig IMO. I reckon he deserved orange, not the dreaded red. I reckon he should get his BE of 41 comfortably this week. Playing your team (Carlton) in Adelaide on Friday night and would not be surprised if he produces an 80+. I reckon worth holding for one more week at least. Cheers

18. ThatDamnRascal says:

Love this cheat sheet each week. But do I go with Shiels or Wines?

19. Campbell says:

28 trades and 55,200k this week
    def: Laird, Adams, Docherty, Lloyd, Otten, Hampton- Stewart, Newman
    mid: Dangerfield, Bontempelli, Treloar, Josh Kennedy, Beams, Fyfe, Powell-Pepper, O'Meara- Parfitt, Barret, Pickett
    ruc: Nankervis, Sandilands- Darcy Cameron
    fwd: Dahlhaus, Franklin, Roughead, Hoskin-Elliot, Butler, Taranto- Houston, Eddy
    I am definitely trading roughy this week but not sure who to get for him
    Was thinking either Powell-Pepper or Taranto to trade because of their BE but also not sure who to get rid of and who to get
    Still holding O'meara this week
    Please respond with ur thoughts and who to trade and who to get, thanks

• Tyruddanaut says:

Please ditch O'Meara! Trading him to Balic will give you an extra 200k, if you have 30k in the bank get Beams/Oliver/Hawkins/Lynch/Johannesson etc. for Taranto via pafitt/Pickett/Adams DPP. The Adams DPP you can fix later

20. Benjamin15790 says:

Will Shaw rebound or is it time to trade to Adams

• Top Gun says:

Please trade with plenty of others so Shaw can finally go big. Lol.

• Steeeve says:

I'd love Shaw to go huge so people like me who started him are rewarded with a) the score and b) his price rising so people can't jump on him so cheap

21. Jordan says:

I know I shouldn't be trading any of them but I have to make another big move this week!!! Who would u give the flick first SPP, parfitt,marchbank or taranto?

• Steeeve says:

Taranto. Any $123K rookie can average 50.

• tophawk says:

Taranto. Bloke is going to rise in price far too slowly from here, and may even level off in the next few weeks. His performances have been below my expectations. He has had 4 rounds to produce a tonne and has gotten nowhere near it. Will likely get swamped by the Sydney midfield this week. Grab the 250K and use the cash for more productive ventures. If it gives you any extra comfort, I have traded Taranto out for Balic this week. Good luck mate!

• Northerner says:

I still think there's an even money chance Taranto will do well in one of the next 2 weeks. I think he's a talent and am happy to hold for now

22. Topdog says:

howe or lloyd?

• hedski says:

Howe. Killing it.

• tophawk says:

Howe by the length of the main runway at Tullamarine international airport.

• INPieman says:

Howe. He's fun to have in your team when you watch him close. Some serious talent. And he takes a stupid good contested mark every game

• whatyasmokin says:

Both great options.

Howe total 410 points. Averaging 13 kicks, 8 handballs and 8 marks.

Howe just happens to get intercept and contested marks.

Loyd total 400 points. Averaging 19 kicks, 11 handballs and 5 marks.

Loyd is averaging 30 touches.

• Northerner says:

Howe has larger ceiling, but slightly lower floor. I had Howe last year when he shifted back. He got a few games swung forward coming home which hurt, but I can't see that happening this year and he looks like he's loving the role now

• Ivan says:

I'd go Lloydy. Still plenty of improvement left in his game. With Howe I'd be worried of a role change given all the Pies woes up forward so could be moved forward at some point which would hurt nhis fantasy scoring just like it did last year when he played forward early in the season before moving back. Howe may be flashy but Lloyd has less risk.

• DavidSA says:

Beware of that happening again. David King said that he is amazed that Collingwood don't play him fwd seeing as it's their weakest link

• Big Babba says:

Spot on Ivan. Howe had an impressive game which will suck plenty in but he could be sent forward at any point and then watch that average slip back to 80 just like Simpson and his sucky role change.

• SF4 says:

Howe. Although the both of them look to be top 8 defenders so you cant really go wrong with either of them.

• Danners says:

Both are solid option, but if you need a cheaper POD, Lloyd would be a good option and looks to have taken the reins from Titch in the midfield

23. TRIGGER HAPPY says:

Always handy the cheat sheet LEK.
    SPP getting the red vest bit harsh has played couple of decent teams lately
    Might see how he goes against the blues Friday night
    Bit of extra cash to make I think

Love the burnman clip.
    The song goes history never repeats but it does, it does, it does …..

24. Aydo says:

Nice write up again lekdog! Ha love the Higgins advice! Not sure if I should trade Taranto or SPP to Balic. Bloody hard to split! This would allow me to upgrade Roughead to Macrae or Reiwoldt. Leaves me with 26 trades and between $100k-$50k. What's people's thoughts on this?

• Tyruddanaut says:

I'm not doing it unless Eddy/Barrett are named for round 5. But that's just my structures and poor cash generation.
      I think it should depend on your structures. I'd prefer to have 2 loophole options instead of 3 or four but if your structures are good…
      Taranto out

• LEKD0G says:

Wait for teams, hearing SPP gets dropped

25. TRIGGER HAPPY says:

Another blue named to debut.
    Polson has got the tick from Bolton
    A small fwd who kicks goals, we'll see how he rolls
    He may replaced another fwd
    Who so far has had us bored
    Sorry Pickett but Polson could be the ticket.

26. Touk tuk says:

Shaw, swallow and hibbo red on SC

• SF4 says:

Shaw was injured in the last game, should get up for this week I heard.
      Swallow is sore, who cares. Never going to go near a player like that ever again.
      Hibberd got knocked out last week in the reserves, he was unlikely to get a game anytime soon though.

27. Neverweaken says:

How many 100+ scores does Elliot yo yo have to score before we decide he's the real deal? Tempted to trade rough to him this week

• whatyasmokin says:

You can decide whenever you want. it will take a season+ to convince most, myself included.

• Northerner says:

More than the 2 this year. I'm an Eagles supporter and had him last year. Serious talent but he'd need to be a keeper at his price and if he is, another $50k to his price with some more data points is worth paying to wait and see.

• whatyasmokin says:

I agree, surely won't go over 600K even if blitzing. If I have to pay 125K more later then so be it. Trade is worth 150K+ to me.

28. Chris_Judd says:

Trading out SPP and Roughy, not sure whether to bring in Stef Martin or Macrae. Thoughts?

29. Lenny says:

Bring in Macrae and Rocky or Stefan Martin and Zach Merrett

30. Sam_01 says:

Thinking Of downgrading roughy to ballic but this will mean I will have to play him or eddy on field
    Then use the cash to look at Parker or Hannebery next week. If anything comes from this I atleast secure cash generation!

31. TheGreatBozza says:

Who would you ditch out of Roughy & JOM? The experiment is over for one of them. Team is below:

DEF: Shaw, Laird, Marchbank, Newman, Otten, Hampton (Stewart, Smith)
    MID: Danger, Treloar, Bont, JPK, Fyfe, Beams, Adams, JOM (SPP, Barrett, Parfitt)
    R: Grundy, Sandi (Cameron)
    FWD: Dahl, Macrae, Nank, Roughy, Taranto, Houston (Eddy, Hannan)

3k bank, 29 trades. Sitting around 5000 in the rankings

• TheGreatBozza says:

Btw Adams is in the mids because I had to trade Hibberd via DPP to get Newman as I didn't have the cash for Smith to Newman. The plan is to offload Stewart to a MID rookie soon

• hedski says:

Both in that case. JOM for Balic, upgrade Roughy and swing Adams back next week swap Smith for Fisher or some such. Stewart will still make cash.

• whatyasmokin says:

You have a great team for 29 trades remaining, picked well at the start of the season.

Wait for team announcements and reassess.

32. Boydo says:

Is M.Crouch irrelevant now? Should I have already ditched him or is he a hold for maybe M8

• Disillusioned says:

I'd burn him along with Jock Reynolds magazine that may have planted the seed in your brain to start him in the first place! Get someone in who actually wants to kick the footy like Zerrett or Rocky.

• Steven says:

At it again Disillusioned. Just because Jock was spruiking Matty Crouch all preseason doesn't mean you actually have to listen to him. In fact I usually do the complete opposite to what Jock recommend and that has generally served me pretty well over the years.

• whatyasmokin says:

Jock is a legend, plays with his gut and wears his heart on his sleeve.

If you personally didn't think crouch was going to step up to the next level, then you shouldn't have started with him.

If you agreed with Jock then it was your error along with his, can't get em all right, and a big part of it is luck.

33. Fraz says:

What mid should I bring in for O'Meara. Got $427,300 in the kitty. Leaning on Alex Neal-Bullen or Chris Masten but open to any other suggestions.

34. Mandingo says:

The bont, rocky, martin or pendles as a SPP upgrade? Have Treloar, JPK, Fyfe, Danger and Selwood. Cheers boys another great article!!

35. Mav says:

Should I hold or trade Mills? Will he keep playing how he did last week or will he eventually play more in the guts? It seems like his teammates don't want to include him!

Options are Mills to Lloyd (if Roughie to Balic / M.Kennedy) or Mills to Howes (if SPP to Balic)

• Dougie says:

Mills won't be a top 10 defender so you may as well move him on when it best suits you. Both Howe or Lloyd are fine options.

• Steeeve says:

He'll improve but won't be top 10. Can't see him getting mid time with Heeney and others to return.

• whatyasmokin says:

Wait for teams to come out this week and reassess, but yeah trade Mills out for a premo and Balic downgrade.

36. Sir Sam says:

Unsure what to do with my team this week. I think the backline or forwardline might be worth a look at fine-tuning but again, pretty unsure with what to do. Here's the team: http://i.imgur.com/Z9n3Y3o.png
    Any suggestions/ideas?

37. DEE says:

Crouch to Zerrett, Dahl or Adams?

38. Nick says:

Omeara to Yeo and Roughy to matera thoughts on that?

39. SF4 says:

Who should I be looking to bring in next week, have 377k in the bank.
    Docherty (means trading out Hampton)
    Or
    Sloane, Rocky or Dusty (means trading out Swallow)

• Soothsayer says:

I'm taking Sloane this week, great POD with rock bottom ownership. His 77 from round 1 is out of his scoring now so he will rise in value, probably will come back down again but solid for points each week. My only concern is that as soon as i trade out Roughy and Jeagerbomb, they will start hitting 100.

40. Jonathan says:

Roo or Macrae

41. Mich says:

Would you trade out Hannan or Picket for balic?
    I think im gonna hold eddy even if hes not named this week, too much meat left on the bone

42. Sam says:

Will JJ be a top 8 def this year?

• INPieman says:

Should squeeze in to top 8

• Sam says:

Struggling to pick two of Shaw, Simpson, M.Boyd and JJ next week. Will bulk up my Def (current premo's are Adams and Laird) but will leave me with peanuts in the bank….alternatively I pick one and keep some cash back for future upgrades but they won't get much cheaper

• Big Babba says:

Yeah with huge sliders like Simpson, Rance, McDonald, Boyd and maybe even Shaw this season there should be a spot for him, just so long as Bevo stops playing him forward the prick.

43. neil Demons Delight says:

The 4 players I don't have that are killing me are Murphy Bont Adams and Rocky My equivalents are Oliver Selwood Lloyd and Tich. I will get Adams but not Murphy Bont and Rocky Looks like I am stuck with Oliver Selwood and Tich IS that bad

• Kev says:

Nah. My knocks on those guys in the preseason were Adams and Rocky being injury prone. Murph a midpricer and Bont had an interrupted preseason. I made my choice and maybe 2-3 of those will be upgrade targets, but not sideways trading a premo just to get them in.

• hedski says:

Think I'm playing you in the cash league this week neil , good luck mate.

44. Sully321 says:

What should I be doing with Luke Parker?

• SCaddict says:

Probably hold now that he's taken his two largest price tumbles of the season. Once the Swans get past GWS it should then be greener pastures for Swans mid owners as their draw becomes quite favourable with the likes of the Blues, Lions and Norf next on the menu. Accordingly many coaches will be looking to be bringing in Parks and/or Hanners into their sides in the next few weeks once they have fully bottomed out.

You really don't want to trade him out and miss out on his potential good scores after suffering through his spudly ones. So save a trade I'd say. After all it's only a paper loss until you actually trade him out.

• Joshua says:

I will be looking to trade him in at a cheap price so hold.

• wighty says:

SC101…NEVER trade a gun sideways…remember hanners two weeks ago, and to a lesser extent gaj ?

45. BradK says:

Advice on trades please community. Ranked 2000ish

Powell-pepper -> balic
    Steele -> Nick Roo

Or hold?

• Joshua says:

Hold, Steele is looking good right now and Powell pepper is set to make cash for a few weeks.

• BradK says:

Yeah probably a good call. Thanks Josh. Its best to wait for the cash cows to grow and turn some total rookies into premiums. Steele is playing in the guts and is given every chance to lift his average closer to the 100. Thanks again

46. Benjamin B says:

TEAM:
    Got Docherty, Adams, Laird, Marchbank, Otten, Newman (Stewart, Hampton)
    Danger, Bont, Treloar, Hanners, Beams, Fyfe, SPS, SPP (Barrett, Pickett, Parfit)
    Yeo, Dahl, Buddy, WHE, Roughy, Butler (Hannan, Eddy)

Ive only got 23 trades left with 100k in bank. Do i pull the trigger with roughy and downgrade to Balic or ship off an under performing rookie to another rookie???
    Or hold for the week.
    Id love to get macrae in this week but dont think its possible

• Benjamin B says:

My ruck is Grundy, Nank (Strn)

• Dildor says:

You burned some serious trades early, i'd hold right now. All your rookies will probably play this week so no need for anything drastic, if i were you i'd sit this week and save some trades.

• neil Demons Delight says:

Agree with Dildo I count only 11 real prems and maybe Yeo for 7 trades you should have maybe 13 save your trades Ben particularly keep Otten and Newman as long as you can because you may need them onfield later.

47. Dildor says:

Where are we all on Rockliff?

We've all seen his potential to go monstrous and if he can stay on the park this year he can and probably will go toe to toe with Danger for the 1-2 spot. Is this as cheap as the guy will get all year and if so is now the best opportunity to get him in? Or is his price too high to warrant a trade in? I still can't understand how people are entertaining a sloane trade in at 640k, so if he's an option surely Rockliff is a steal?

Will there be a better time to bring Rocky in? Thoughts?

• Iamme says:

I started with Rocky because of his ability to go consistently large and he had a full preseason. I think he's a must, last year was average by his standards but he still hit 200 in a game.

• redherringfc says:

If he stays fit now is the time. I got burned by him a couple of seasons ago. Wasted 4 trades buying and selling him due to 2 long injuries. (from my hazy memory)

• INPieman says:

Depends how many injury risk players you have in your team. I've got too many to go Rocky ATM. But boy is he looking good

• Dildor says:

Have fyfe, beams, sandy, NRooo, Laird

• SCaddict says:

That's a fair few there. However I'm not sure injury risk is a massive concern for Rocky owners, actual or prospective. Had an uninterrupted preseason and looks a little leaner than last year. Some of his previous injuries have been collision based too rather than soft tissues or joint wear and tear so that's more a matter of pure bad luck than anything fundamentally anatomically wrong with him.

I was all set to start him and then bailed at the last moment after a lack luster JLT and worries about his role under a new Fagan regime so decided to make him a midseason upgrade target instead. Wish I kept my nerve and started him ha ha.

• The Ranger says:

Same here SC, I ditched Rocky for Hanners in the last couple of days before Rnd 1.
            That worked out well then…

• Beezneez says:

Wouldn't call Laird an injury risk.

• FEARTHEBEARD says:

Reckon Rocky Bont or Sloane Pieman?

• Steeeve says:

Better time will be two games after he's back from being injured in some first-quarter game where he scored 30 points.

• Beezneez says:

Agree entirely with SCAddict. He was in my first draft team and have wanted him back for weeks. Got talked out of JOM to Rocky a couple of weeks ago by people saying hold JOM (since traded to Murphy). Need to trade non playing rookies this week and next which may include a trade of Treloar to Rocky if Treloar doesn't stop burning the pill. Currently out of Rocky, Pendlebury or Sloane for my next upgrade target barring injuries on other lines.

48. Chevy says:

The B. VINCE conundrum!?!?!?!
    Leave him or trade out….
    Tho I know I should be leaving him in

• SCaddict says:

He has had a bad run of things to start the season so will likely improve his average from here. However I'm not convinced he will finish the season a top 8 defender so this could be the opportunity to jump on say a Doc, Laird or Adams if you have the funds before Bernie bleeds any more cash.

If you can't get to one of the very top guys I'd probably just hold rather than side swapping him with someone lower down the defender totem pole and see how he goes over the next few weeks.

• Chevy says:

Ahhhh!
      Put adams in for the moment…
      All mighty supercoach gods give me sign!

49. FEARTHEBEARD says:

Trying to decide.

Nick Riewolt & Macrae in or Sloane/Bont/Rocky and a rookie for the week with enough in the bank to upgrade a forward to Riewolt/Macrae next week?

50. FEARTHEBEARD says:

Also thoughts on the best pick? Sloane/Bont/Rocky??

51. Iamme says:

Rocky or Rory, I'd hold off on the Bont for another week as he will probably get a heavy tag…Like Dusty last week.

52. Mich says:

Would you trade out Hannan or Picket for balic?

• TRIGGER HAPPY says:

Will depend on selection.

Have a feeling Hannan may be dropped with hogan coming back in and pickett may also get his marching orders with Polson named.

53. AlexH says:

Taranto. Is it time to get rid of him?

54. Alex says:

Prior to trades 269k in bank
    Hampton – Rance
    SPP – Ballic/Fisher (depends which week I make this trade)
    Otten – Simpson (due to the return of Josh Jenkins)

Although I know it's very aggressive and I'm culling in fattened rookies!
    I'm currently ranked 32k and it's time to go hard or go home me thinks
    Thoughts???

• neil Demons Delight says:

lot of guts shown there my friend Rance and fisher really good trades and simmo could come good if his job changed but marchbank taken his old role If it changed he would be good but no way for Ottens even with Jenkins he is safe and one of your last to cull .Having said that its important to get to full premo quick so go for it I am trading out Oliver and he has not dropped below 100 but is not a keeper Hanners is cheers alex

• Sam says:

I'm in a similar position ($242k in the bank), with Rance predicted to drop another 14k and Hampton to go up 35k i'm holdng until next week. It seems that will be our last chance on some of the fallen premos.

But that works with my trade strategy over the next few rounds so depends how it effects yours…

55. Emma says:

I have the cash to go to Rocky but would only leave me 23K on bench. Rocky does give me a vice captain option every week? I am ranked 20,000 and have treloar and Simmo and don't have the Bont. How much cash on bench should we have after this week? I could also look at getting Macrae which would leave me $133K so I can get Dusty in two weeks?

I am trading out this week Roughie and either Pepper pig or Tarantino, next week will bring in Fisher. I also have JOM.

56. hedski says:

Kreuzer ruled out tomorrow.

57. Chris says:

What to do with hickey
    Hold or trade? Got about 100K in the bank

• DavidSA says:

Grundy if you can afford him I think ur awhisker short of Martin but if you can get him do it.
      Grundy and Martin will be top 3 rucks

58. Blaknight says:

Hey Community, toying with the following idea.

Out – Roughead + O'Meara
    In – Rockliff + Balic (Swinging Taranto back to FWD which will make a 2/1/3 FWD line. Dahl, Macrae, Nank, Taranto, Butler, Houston w Parfitt and Eddy on the pine)

Was liking Williamson down back but I am currently happy with my rookies down back and have no Def DPP to swing the trade or i would.

Leaves me with 25 trades and $28200 remaining.

Thoughts/Opinions?

59. wighty says:

Lek and others….. been holding 358k for the right time to grab next premo…plenty of upgrades available this week to all but danger..he will be later. But also worried about Burgoyne…I hate sideways but he looks cooked. Burgoyne for Doch, or upgrade ? ( I won overall CK on Monday !!)

60. BIGBOY says:

Trade Marchbank for williamson and free up 190k?? What do you think community

61. Matt says:

Is it to early to trade out WHE if I can bring in Steph Martin?

62. Ando says:

Taranto to Balic? Yay or nay?

• Clayton says:

No Taranto or Balic, maybe Fisher or Hardwick worth considering?

• redherringfc says:

Both are out. If you have a dpp ruck in the rucks you could go Taranto out and bring in Spencer(even though Melbourne teams aren't in yet). Its almost a straight swap and he isn't on the bubble, but if you want/need to trade someone in it could be OK.

63. Ben says:

Hey boys, what are your thoughts on Brayden Fiorini from gold coast? scores of 75 & 97. Has a break even of -9. I hear he rates very highly at GC and getting good game time in midfield is not an issue. His games last year were also very promising. Thoughts on maybe upgrading to him from a SPP or Taranto??

• Westy says:

If they hadn't bumped his score up after his 2 2016 games he'd have been my first choice rookie. But at double rookie price? Hmmm.
      Be bold.

64. Clayton says:

DEF: T.Adams, Z.Touhy, S.Wellingham, C.Marchbank, A.Otten, N.Newman (C.Hampton, T.Stewart)

MID: P.Dangerfield, J.Kennedy, O.Wines, N.Fyfe, M.Murphy, D.Heppell, D.Beams, D.Swallow (G.Horlin-Smith, S.Powell-Pepper, R.Fox)

RUCK: A.Sandilands, J.Witts (B.Preuss)

FWD: A.Yeo, T.Nankervis, S.Higgins, J.Steele, W.Hoskin-Elliot, D.Butler (S.McKernan, D.Houston)
    442.6k in bank , ranked 1338.
    Thinking about bring Sloane in for Powell-Pepper ????

65. ron swanson says:

Any love for BJ Goddard. Has past pedigree and has started the year very well?

66. donn17984 says:

I want to cut H.Shaw for Tom williamson or A.otten?? to make some cash and then bring in Balic. for M.Hibberd. This will leave about 375K in the bank due to cutting H. shaw and I can get a premium next week. Does this look good any suggestions welcome or open to try something else?? was going to cut roughead for sam reid but thought need to get Balic in whilst hes cheap?

Hey Guys current team:

ROSS LYON STRIKES AGAIN!!!!! BALIC OUT

69. Swannie says:

Taranto out

70. Lazza says:

Preuss and Fox out

71. Lethal92 says:

Toronto for matera thoughts??

• joe444 says:

Only if you think Matera is going to continue this form.

• leedy says:

Matera has played against 2 very poor performing teams. Best look to his past for a pointer which is more likely a true indicator of his output from hereon in. Wouldn't go near him.

• Leeds17 says:

I would only do this if you think Matera will knock out an 80 ave from here till his bye (Which history says he won't) & you've made max 2 trades already, if you've missed the carnage it could be be a "shark move" but it's a long shot.

72. joe444 says:

Newman out. Probably on the bench for all of us. DE% a worry.

Might find it hard to get back in. Couldn't be one of the quickest in-and-out moments in SC history.

73. Leeds17 says:

What's better? a guy who'll average 85 in the forward line from here till the end of the season or a rookie ave 50-60 for the next month-6 weeks then trade to a guy averaging 100 till the end of the season?

74. Adam says:

Hey guys Help,
    Lookn at this week downgrade taranto
    And upgrade omeara
    Thinkn parsons balic fisher
    For omeara someone round the 550-580
    Suggest away cheers

75. Benjamin B says:

Balic isnt playing this week so no point trading him in. same with fisher he doesnt improve value till next week and parsons is suspended till round 7

76. Carl C says:

Should taranto be traded to avoid a 0?