PODCAST: BIG NEWS + Geelong & GCS Supercoach 2017

Filed in AFL, Supercoach, Supercoach 2017, Weekly Podcast by on December 6, 2016 • views: 4601

2017 Supercoach Magazine

This is a highly significant podcast for many reasons community

Supercoach positions have been revealed. Supercoach prices have been revealed. We kick off the show with an overview of these critical revelations and what they mean for your Supercoach 2017 starting structure.

We go on to run the brush over the Gold Coast Suns & Geelong Football Club, identifying the most relevant Supercoach prospects as we go.

It’s also an extremely important day for our proud community for another very important reason. Today sales of the exclusive Jock Reynolds 2017 Supercoach magazine are OPEN. As discussed make sure you lock one in ASAP, we have a limited print run.

DO NOT MISS OUT – PRE ORDER HERE

Also as discussed we’re having a crack at Supercoach BBL this year. Join us in the JOCK REYNOLDS BBL Group:

First Register, then click the link below. It should automatically add you to the Group:

Enjoy the show!

Tags: , , ,

1. Philbobaggins says:

Supercoach Bible ordered…..very excited Jock, Higgo and Crouching One. You are absolute legends!!

• jockreynolds says:

You little ripper Phil!!!! Thanks very much mate

• OldOcker says:

Yeah the old prick is just about to have a listen.
        Good to see you blokes again so to speak.
        Cheers.

• OldOcker says:

The hits keep on coming, great stuff lads.
        The legends are alive and well keep it coming, nothing but the best as usual.
        Merry Christmas to the community and families, have a great year in 2017. That goes for the SuperCoach players too.

(Your gunna need some luck ha ha)

Cheers ALL.

• jockreynolds says:

You are one of the absolute true gentleman of the game we know and love Ock. Thank you very much indeed mate and hope you have an absolute corker as well old friend.

2. discojim says:

I'm in too! Higgo – it will be hard to top the first one. It was SIGNIFICANT. thanks lads.

3. Mac says:

No mention of Thurlow as an option? Cheap and should get a lot of the ball coming out of the Geelong backline.

4. Carlos says:

Significantly firm in the pants after hearing your dulcet tones once more, lads – Bring on 2017!!!

5. Krups says:

I won my league in 2015. All due to the SC bible. Will be ordering for sure

6. @N_Zvezdak says:

Last mag released helped me boost from a 10,000 rank player to a 1,000 rank player. Some amazing insights and can't wait to get it.

Get on it lads, brilliant for the serious Supercoach player and a fantastic read for all round footy fans.

Cheers

7. The Stiv says:

You're not serious about Supercoach if you don't get this magazine. Simple.

8. Derek says:

this is very exciting. get to play around with my team structure.

My mistakes last year was starting with too much depth in defence and a dodgy R2.

Thinking D3, M5, R2, F3 (13 keepers – although this includes Beams and Ryder).

made my first team of many, very exciting

• I N Pieman says:

D4 M7 R2 F4

• Derek says:

i am tempted by D4 with players under $500k and calling them premium…. last year i was worried about Defence rookies, will depend on the rookies avaliable in defence this year

• I N Pieman says:

There as no shortage of defence rookies last year. I think there will be some nice ones this season as well. And some mature age cheap ones for round 1

• Moustachio says:

My current setup looks like

Guaranteed keepers: D1, M2, R1, F1
      Pretty sure keepers: D3, M3, R1, F2
      Risky keepers 50-50: D4, M5, R2, F4

• TRIGGER HAPPY says:

Down to D4 (bob)
      Down to M6 (beams/murph)
      Down to r2 (sandi)
      Down to F3/F4 (going light here maybe Ryder F3?)
      Dahl & heeney lock at this stage unless injured rest of fwd line open for consideration but no buddy. No buddy way.

• Canny the Manny says:

I like the Marc Murphy consideration, I'm trying to figure out if I can fit him and Beams in the same midfield but I don't think it will work.
        I think you gotta go a bit lighter in the MIDS and heavier in the FWDs. By selecting the likes of O'meara, Dave Swallow and even David Myers at the prices they're at, you can go light in the guts without sacrificing a heap of scoring potential. This also allows you to select a more stable forward line which will minimise the season-lasting headaches caused due to poor FWD selections.
        Sure looks like an interesting year!

9. MOC says:

Anyone got the starting price on tom lynch (GC)? I reckon he could explode this year if the suns win more games

10. Sean says:

Anyone looking at barass as a breakout looked a gun in the making at the end of last year has put on bulk apparently 380k ave 70

• Kev says:

Not this year, Sean. Some good signs, his sc average was 20 points higher than his dt average. But low disposal numbers and the fact that he's a key position player turns me off him. Hopefully he can get a full season under his belt

11. Adam says:

Thoughts on S Selwood at 281,800. With Caddy gone it could lead to more midfield minutes and if he avoids injuries which has plagued his career he could be a great pick. He has the ability to average over 100 as he averaged 104 in 2012 and 103.8 in 2013 but has only played 27 of the past 66 games.

• jockreynolds says:

Gday there Adam – no doubts he's well priced and yep he has proven he can get the SC job done. Only 26 as well. Very interesting one – not for me at this stage – but could significantly outperform that price no doubt there.

• Liam Watson says:

I've had a look at him too but he'll be doing the tagging so despite the cheap price it's a no

• Moustachio says:

I will be keeping a watch on his role in nab, potentially as much value as a rookie. Spots are tight onfield in mids in my team though. Could punt Myers to the bench.

12. Jambo says:

My starting squad is full of risks. It's enough to cause shrieks from the ghosts of 'supercoach past'. I'm strongly considering starting with Brayden Fiorini and Jack Billings. Early days though.

• Derek says:

mine is pretty scary as well. i know it won't look anything like this by round 1. Just having some fun thinking about the options

13. poloko48 says:

Hi community seems like the off seasons are getting shorter and shorter!
    Have had my first crack at V1 and based on the actual price breakdown on the Higginator I am D3, M4, R2, F2.
    So 11 premos to start – going for GNR strategy, not mucking around.
    Have just the 4 midpricers atm – Tom Boyd, Caddy, Heeney, and welcome back Travis!
    Love this time of year mucking about with 1000 different options!

poloko48 V1

DEF: Heater, Adams (MID), Vince (MID), rookies
    MID: Danger, JPK, Wolfman, Pendles, rookies
    RUC: Gawn, Goldy, TBoyd (FWD)
    FWD: Dahl (MID), Buddy, Caddy (MID), Heens, Clokey, rookies

14. Tom v says:

How do I get my hand on one of these bibles for SuperCoachers you speak of I want to order one for my brother also

15. Mickyb says:

Mag ordered and cannot wait.
    How do we divide and conquer GC's 4 top 10 picks- bowes, schrimshaw, broadie and Ainsworth, do we go all four across the lines or pick a couple?