The Round 18 AFL Cheatsheet

Supercoach 2016 midpriced forwards

G’day Community,

This weeks Cheat Sheet focuses on some rookie downgrades for cash/bench cover and a few P.O.D’s that I like.

At this stage we need to be conserving our trades or using them to replace injured premiums…LIKE BLOODY MICHAEL “I’M GOING TO TEASE YOU WITH HALF DECENT SCORES AND THEN GET INJURED” BARLOW!!!!

Outside of covering/replacing injured players we should be looking to hold our vital trades for the remaining rounds.

Before you get stuck in.. our Great Leader has an important community message:

CLICK HERE TO WATCH JOCK ANNOUNCE AN IMPORTANT COMMUNITY INITIATIVE

See you in the comments.

Lekdog

Supercoach Cheat Sheet Round 18

THIS WEEKEND’S COACHKINGS FIXTURE

CoachKings Round 18 fixture

1. Tommo09 says:

Ranked even worse now at 5k
    Really need to improve. I hope I'm due for a good week.

D: Docherty, Simpson, Laird, Shaw, JJ, Savage (Collins, Austin)
    M: Danger, Pendles, Neale, Rockliff, Parker, Priddis, Hannebery, Ward (Trengove, Phillips, MacPherson)
    R: Gawn, Goldy (Grimley)
    F: Martin, Wells, Zorko, Riewoldt, Buddy, Hall (Petracca, Long)

3 trades and $222k left
    I could trade Petracca/Collins to a premo for cover but people have told me to hold so I will.

Also, I went Barlow to Zorko originally but is it better to go Merrett?

Thoughts community?

• Silver Fox says:

Zorko is more consistent. Has only had 1 score under 100 all year. He is the safe bet

• FootyFanatic says:

Make that 3 scores under 100, but yes he is very consistent with his lowest score being 86

• pod says:

Trac out, swing Phillips F7/8, then swing Wells to M9 bring in Zach Merrett

• Redgumwon says:

I like Merrett and he could go big again this week against Essendon. The only worry I have is if he cops the Robinson tag?

• Redgumwon says:

Make that Merrett will go big against Brisbane this week

• Tommo09 says:

So should I trade Trac out for Merrett?

• Redgumwon says:

I think Merrett should score more than Hall or Tracca and I'd think you'd have Merrett on the ground before Hall at this stage? Use Hall or Wells as your bench cover forward or in the midfield? OR just save your trades as you will need them in the coming weeks?

• Tommo09 says:

I was going to hold but I want to loophole and if someone gets injured, I will put them on the bench and Hall on

• Leeds17 says:

I like you're team and like most have said would look more solid with Wells or Hall at F7/M9,

I'm surprised you're 5k with that team…

• Tommo09 says:

Dammit
      Just realised I can't get Merrett
      I have $552k

• Dean says:

Tommo hold trades mate you would be bloody crazy to trade Petracca to bring in Merrett with only 3 trades left, this is just absurd.

I'm ranked 3100 and your team looks a little better then mine.
      DEF: Docherty, Shaw, Simpson, Rance, Rich, Laird (Collins, Williams)
      MID: Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Parker, Ward, Steven, Wines, Libba (Smith, Dunkley, Mathieson)
      RUCK: Gawn, Goldy (Cox)
      FWD: Martin, Merrett, Montagna, Zorko, Motlop, Hall (Phillips, Wyatt)

For you to burn a trade just to bring in Merrett to then push Hall as your M9/F7 makes no sense at all.
      Petracca still has a decent B/E of 66 and even if his B/E was 200 it would still be crazy to burn that trade.

Look to bring in Merrett later that's if you are blessed to have any trades LATER which is unlikely.
      Goldy could be rested at any stage, Wells is another player in your side that is more fragile then glass, if you trade Petracca/Collins to a premo for cover your stuffed.

I wanted to get rid of Libba so bad but with 4 trades left I was forced to hold him and glad I did coz Smith scored 98.

Nice team mate but HOLD that extra trade as it could save you from slipping so far behind its not funny.

• Don't Blush Baby says:

Good advice Dean, I suppose though if we are playing for a overall ranking or head to head mates / money leagues you ask yourself do I need to trade or can I hold back because of my h to h league is more important.

2. jezzahill says:

Given I'm ranked in the 800's, is it worth trading Deledio if he doesn't play this week?

• Redgumwon says:

How many trades do you have left?

• jezzahill says:

Five trades left – already have Martin, Zorko, Montagna, Gunston and holding Dahlhaus too. Only problem is I don't have enough cash to use one trade and get Merrett. He's the only other 'must have' forward as far as I'm concerned.

• Derek says:

if he doesn't play, who is your bench cover?

• jezzahill says:

That's the problem, if he doesn't play I don't have any as Petracca is already on field covering Dahlhaus. So I either trade Dahlhaus or bring in a rookie like Markov

• LEKD0G says:

With Dahlhaus supposed to be back next week it's a tough one

• Southern S says:

yes, trade him if he doesn't play, keep dahlhaus you've held this long.

• Micah says:

Id get rid of him & bring in Merrett

3. Silver Fox says:

I only have 3 trades left but have no ruck cover. Should I bring in a Naismith as cover?

• I N Pieman says:

Nope. Save the trade & trade a ruck if one goes down

• Redgumwon says:

Maybe hold and save a trade for if and when a ruckman may go down. Then you can use your trade then to replace your ruckman?

4. Tulendeena says:

Zerret / Dusty or Zorko?

Leaning towards Zorko for the extra cash to possibly upgrade Greene/Hall later on.
    Already got Lids so not too keen on dusty as well

thoughts?

5. Rivo says:

Lekdog – do I hold or trade? This is eating me up.

Collins & Cox to McDonald/Burgoyne/McVeigh & Naismith. Sounds logical – subject to team announcements. Right?

5 trades and $9k left.

Team:

D: Doc, Laird, Shaw, Rance, Rich, Collins (Broad, B.Williams);
    M: Danger, Pendles, Selwood, Rocky, Parker, Ward, Gray, Hanners (Petraca, Trengove, Philips);
    R: Gawn, Goldy (Cox);
    F: Dusty, Zerrett, Zorko, Deledio, Montagna, Hall (Rose, Grimley).

Yes, heart says hold, head says trade. I am hovering over the trade button hourly. Are the proposed trades right? Help!

• Derek says:

Collins is not a keeper and must be upgraded, no cash without doing two trades, tough one.

• LEKD0G says:

I say do the trade and get that final defender premo into your side

• Rivo says:

Thanks Lek. Wish I had the cash for Simpson, will have to settle for T-Mac, McVeigh or Burgoyne. Reckon Naismith is a good downgrade from Cox.

• pod says:

Rich to anyone, Collins better than her

• johnno2908 says:

Gold… I have collins and ruggles so cant even loophole the prick as all my defenders are playing

• Rivo says:

Thanks pod. Rich has been a pain all season & continues to bleed cash. Trading Rich & Cox to Naismith and Simpson feels heaps better. Collins stays D6 but I do gain a more reliable D2/3.

• pod says:

I like it Simpson must have, got a good feeling about Collins to make a little more cash which also means solid scores, then look to upgrade him.

• Dean says:

That is crazy trading Rich over Collins, Granted Rich has been a huge disappointment, he in my D6 so I KNOW believe me, just stick fat with Rich for now and get rid of Collins in a week or two.

You have one trade more then me if your side was mine I would hold on and wait for now, if you can get away with a round or two of carnage then go BANG / BANG by all means mate.
      Also keep in mind Simpson has a high B/E of 122

My team with 4 trades and currently ranked 3118:
      DEF: Docherty, Shaw, Simpson, Rance, Rich, Laird (Collins, Williams)
      RUCK: Gawn, Goldy (Cox)
      FWD: Martin, Merrett, Montagna, Zorko, Motlop, Hall (Phillips, Wyatt)

Sure your defence is a little week however your MID & FWD are allot stronger then mine as I still have Libba & Motlop. Good luck mate

• Rivo says:

Thanks Dean. My preference is to hold this week but my hand may be forced if Deledio/Rose don't play. Will wait & see how selections go.

• Leeds17 says:

I would expect Rich to have a big game this week, Don's dont tag.

• Rivo says:

Maybe Leeds 17, though is BE is at 113 & he has been there only once season. Getting Simspon for Rich is still very tempting.

• The Ranger says:

You playing for rank or leagues Rivo?
      If it's leagues and you're in a good spot then there's no point trading but if if its rank or a close call in leagues then trade away.

• Rivo says:

Thanks. I am playing for leagues though ranking at top 4% currently. My cash league has me hovering lower part of top 8. Hence the trade conundrum.

6. Ethan says:

Doing 2 trades with collins and barlow out]

now with only 127k left in the bank i want to get zerret but that only leaves me with 440k for a defender which leaves me in the region of ben reid

Now Should i go get lids if he's named or is it too risky?

Also should i bring in dahl 1 week early and i can play kerridge in F6 for this week.

• LEKD0G says:

Don't bring in Dahl or Lids. Go Zerret and look at Rampe,Yeo,Hurn or Tarrant

• Leeds17 says:

Would you say your other 5 Defs are pretty much the best? if yes then you can afford a cheaper def and to get Zerret

• Southern S says:

Bringing in Dahl or Lids is madness Ethan!

• Moustachio says:

Zerrett is overpriced atm, don't chase points. Expect 105 av (not including this week vs lions, that's prolly another 130 :S)

7. tom says:

Thoughts on trades to make?

6 trades left and 206k in the bank.

Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Rance, Laird, Rich, Adams, Collins
    Dangefield, Pendles, Hanners, Gray, Parker, Sloane, Neale, Libba, Joyce,Trengove, MacPherson
    Goldstein, Martin, Wyatt
    Zorko, Martin, Barlow, Hall, Dahlhaus, Franklin, Silvagni, Phillips

Thoughts much appreciated.

• Leeds17 says:

Adams (or Collins if you want the loophole option) to premo Def, Barlow to Premo FWD, Use Rich as swing cover with Joyce.

Then HOLD (& Pray)

• I N Pieman says:

Barlow to Zerrett or Joey is a good trade. Other than that hold for teams. Still lots off weeks to get through

• tom says:

Thanks, much appreciated.

8. pod says:

I reckon top eight teams 'managing/resting' players for finals will pop up & surprise a few top ranking players. I'm thinking Danger will be given a spell, Brownlow safe already, maybe a Swan or two, and a few Hawks. Thoughts?

• I N Pieman says:

Probably not so much from the top 8 teams as their is so much to play for. I'd be thinking long & hard about bringing in a player from a bottom 10 team with nothing to play for

• pod says:

You're probably right Pieman, maybe the Hawks if they stay clear of the pack, and there's the rest week after R23.

• Kev says:

Reckon we'll see less of that because of the break between round 23 and the finals

• pod says:

You're right Kev, it will definetly impact decisions, especially as its congested in top eight this year

• TRIGGER HAPPY says:

I think the safest trade in defence is to bring in bartel.
      He has had his rest so won't need another till the week off before the finals as others around him will be managed at the cats in the next 7 weeks.

9. Steeeve says:

I have Shaw, Doc, Laird, Rance, Gibson.
    Who is next best option, or a good pod?

10. Daz the next champ! says:

Hi all,

Have 5 trades left, $108K in bank.

S. Doch, K. Simp, R.Laird, H.Shaw, J.Bart, S.Collins (J.Joyce, N.Broad)

Danger, Pendles, Sloane, Z.Merret, Neale, Parker, J.Steven, Hanners (J.Trengove, K.Stewart, D.Macpherson)

Goldy, S.Martin (Cox)

Martin, Zorko, Deldio, Montagna, N.Riewoldt, A.Hall (C.Menadue, T.Phillips)

Do I hold trades? I have the next two rounds as easy wins.

Or do I trade Hanners to a S. Congo from GWS or trade Riewoldt or upgrade collins to a boyd?

Any suggestion would be appreciated?

• He Man says:

Why do you want to trade Hanners?

• Daz the next champ says:

Hanners has dropped in form regarding sc points but I know his a premium and you have to back them, was only a thought and wanted to know what others thought of the possible trade?

• Don't Blush Baby says:

I'm putting the VC on Hanners v Carlton this week, plus its in Sydney, can go 140 plus imo

• tuxCS says:

Waste of a trade champ, back him in.

• pod says:

Lids out swing Zach, then bring in Ward, Selwood or similar

• Dean says:

Daz no disrespect mate but with crazy trades like that Re: trading Hanners even if you had 10 trades left due to Hanners SC scores being a little average over the past 4 weeks, I am afraid you will NEVER be the next champ.

Stick fat with your premo's even when they are going through form slumps, I wish I could tell you how many times I trades under performing players early in the season for it to bite me on the ARSE 9 out of 10 times over the past decade.

• Dean says:

Here are the scores of Coniglio vs Hanners this season for a comparison.

Hanners Average / 112
      100,121,125,129,114,136,111,138,110,126,113,92,86,123,106,68
      Coniglio Average / 109
      78,96,126,127,117,110,118,135,95,66,108,111,138, 75,139

Hanners as VC this week.

• Pauly Walnuts says:

Copy that Dean, especially for a VC POD, cos I reckon most will go Pendles ,Parker,Neale

11. Daz says:

Thanks, Lekdog,
    Always an interesting article but with a full premo team and 4 trades left it's time to hold. Would love to keep trading as there's always better options but it's about league wins now.

12. Valasaraptors says:

6 trades left and looking to bring in one last premo defender.

downgrade Tracca to Naismith via swing and upgrade either Collins or KK to Simpson (if KK) or Boyd down (if Collins).

What's everyone's thoughts? Leaves me with no playing mid cover if I do this.

13. John says:

Have 3 trades left. have deledio and I'm gonna hold him. Thinking of upgrading Matthew wright to Zac Merrett. thoughts?

14. Pman35 says:

Collins and Rich are my last 2 upgrades before full Premo but are getting low on trades so only want to upgrade one of them to either Laird or Z Williams this week but can't decide who first? I really want to pull the trigger on Rich as he's given me the shits all year but still feel he may score more than Collins who has gone cold in recent weeks. Who needs to go first, Collins or Rich?

• Redgumwon says:

Collins at least Rich has DDP if you need to move him from defence to midfield? He might score a little better than Collins overall also?

• Liam says:

Collins

• The Ranger says:

Collins is probably the one to trade first but last year I traded Griffen out before I should have just because it felt good so I can recommend both options.

• Pman35 says:

Cheers fella's, Collins it is, but by ctikey it's going to be a sweet moment when I finally get to pull the trigger on Rich!

15. Mograt says:

Need to replace Barlow like many of us this week. Via dpp swing could take either zerrat up front or JPK in the guts. Who is most likely to hold form and least likely,to get rested when I need them most. I have swingers Twoody and Trecca for cover.

Love to hear opinions.

The Mograt

16. Do_not_speak_out says:

As though Leigh Montagna's 3-round average of 90 when I could have got Zac' Merrtet's 3-round average of 120 isn't enough … spread 'em and bite hard … we have the Pride Game ahead!

17. Rambos_Radish says:

Whats a bigger priority at the moment?

Trading Birchall to remove a dodgy premo (Ave 87 last 5)
    Rest of backline is:
    Docherty, Simpson, Shaw, Laird, Bartel "Birchall" (Ruggles, Collins)
    or
    Trading one of Hall, Franklin, Wells. (If so, then who?)
    Rest of forward is:
    Martin, Merrett, Zorko, "Wells", "Franklin", "Hall" (Menadue, Phillips)
    Can afford anyone in these respective positions.
    I have 5 trades left.

• Pauly Walnuts says:

Hold, no need to rage trade ,there is still long way to go – the players you want to trade are still playing can also score well – there not injured

• Dean says:

HOLD what is wrong with people wanting to trade players that are fine and especially when all have low tradesm makes the mind boggle.

• Moustachio says:

Wait until rookies fatten and get premo bench cover who's scores you can loophole

18. Chubby McChubby says:

Gday cobbers. 4 trades left 300k in the bank. Last premo upgrade will be Silvagni to Zorko. I cant afford until next week pending Silvagni score. Should I trade collins to reuben Williams which will leave me 3 trades to go Bang def in finals, bang mid in finals and bang zorko next week.

• The Ranger says:

I've got the same amount of trades and I'm holding until Rd.19 if I can.

19. min0008 says:

What trades do I need to do at the moment?

Have 4 trades left and 235k in the bank and ranked 1218
    Team is:
    Def: Shaw, Laird, Docherty, Simpson, Rance, Bartel (Collins, Austin)
    Mid: Dangerfield, Pendlebury, Selwood, Sloane, Hannebery, Gray, Parker, Libba (Petracca, Trengove, Jansen)
    Ruc: Goldstein, Gawn (loersch)
    Fwd: Deledio, Martin, Montagna, Franklin, Hall, Wells (Phillips, Silvagni)

Do I hold trades or trade Libba to Zorko/Merrett?

20. johnno2908 says:

Petracca and Collins Out, In:
    Option 1: Zerrett, Reuben Williams.
    Option 2: Williams/Boyd, Naismith.

Team before trades(6 trades left):
    Shaw, Docherty, Simpson, Laird, McVeigh, Rich (Collins, Ruggles)
    Danger, Pendles, Hanneberry, Neale, Sloane, Parker, Priddis, Rockliff (Trengove, Joyce, Phillips)
    Gawn, Goldy (Wyatt)
    Dusty, Monty, Zorko, Greene, Hall, Deledio (Petracca, Grimley)

Will probably go option 1 to get cover if Deledio misses a week and makes Hall/Greene F7/M9.
    Option 2 is tempting to make Rich D7/M9 and also gives ruck backup.

21. IMPOSTER says:

North Melbourne once again shit themselves on the weekend and the putrid smell resonating from Arden street has made most convulsing. While Thomas was back to his ducking ways, Harvey was in his usual one way running mode, and Petrie was playing the role of decoy forward and at times was indistinguishable from the goal post, such was his impact. Goldstein was clearly injured or maybe was limping from the weight of shit stuck in his shorts from prior weeks. Del-santo was rumoured to have performed a hard contested act, but on review this was proven to be an illusion.
    All in all North are a stench on the competition and their coach is an over-animated, over-rated bafoon.
    North matches should be shown with no commentary or sound, just Benny Hill music playing in the background.
    For supercoach pick none of their players as you dont want smelly tirds in your team

• Wayne Fuller Jnr says:

Why the hate?
      What has this to do with supercoach
      Grow up

• wombatsfc says:

That's funny stuff Wayne the only hate appears to be coming from you, perhaps YOU need to grow up a bit and learn how to read between the lines.
        The IMP's post has a lot more to do with supercoach than your self righteous reply, it was sound advice about avoiding North Melbourne players

• Joel says:

Get a life buddy

• Rick Grimes says:

I enjoyed it.

• LoyalPain says:

That's gold, I'm a tiges supporter so I understand your pain and the need to vent.

May I suggest can rum to numb the pain – works for crouching.

Jock Reynolds community = band of brothers, no matter your colours (doesn't include supporters of the black and white no one likes you even when you're down).

• pod says:

There's only one problem at Arden St. and at Kardinia Park. Can you see the link?

• hawker - 4 peat says:

tough guy behind the anonymity of a keyboard, bet you wouldnt say boo in public…but hey you flex your muscle when no one can see you ..i hasten to say youve probably achieved nothing in yourlifetime…so its very easy to attack others…too many haters in this world!!

• Blues says:

It funny cause what he says is true. Besides, you, like him are a keyboard warrior too. SAD. Haha

• hawker - 4 peat says:

DIFFERENCE being blues i dont attack and disparage others for the sake of it…

• Blues says:

Haha. Did you read you post? Attack and disparage are perfect ways to describe it. Belittle and denigrate are also ways you could describe it. But hay, they ignorance is bliss

• wombatsfc says:

Excellent advice and partial summary of the North Melbourne football club in 2016
      I hope you didn't lose too much on them impo

22. roger says:

ha ha

23. Baz says:

Barlow out for SMitchell, Lewis, JSteven or Gray? Which is the best option
    Or should I use dpp swing and bring in a promo forward like Zorko?

24. John says:

Guys do I trade out daniel rich or Matthew wright. I only have 3 trades left need help.

25. Saundo says:

I have no choice but to trade Lids with no bench coverage and need a win ! Lynch, The Hoff ? Or any other recommendations?

26. andy_89 says:

Advice needed community

4 trades, $265k and team below. Backline is in desperate need of least 1 upgrade for KK/Savage/Collins. Do I make the trade to Simmo this week or keep it up my sleeve?

D: Docherty, Shaw, Laird, Bartel, Savage, KK (Collins, Lee)
    M: Danger, Pendles, Hanners, Steven, Parker, Ward, Wines (Trengove, MacPherson, Gore)
    R: Gawn, Martin, (Grimley)
    F: Martin, Zorko, Wells, Montagna, Greene, Hall (Cox, Phillips)

• I N Pieman says:

Of those 3 I'd upgrade Collins

• Clarky99 says:

I have Savage too, and he has been putrid since i brought him in. If Savage is back this week, trade Collins and use either KK or Savage for Loophole with Lee. If Savage out, boot him.

27. Chubby McChubby says:

Do you have full premo?

• The Ranger says:

I do but I'd be holding even if I didn't.
      There'll be more injuries to come…

28. bigdawg says:

got 3 trades left with very little dosh
    have stringer and dahlhaus; should i trade or hold?
    if i hold i will have to play silvagni as my only on field rookie
    if i trade do i dump stringer?

• Saundo says:

I'm in similar boat needing a league win with lids and string in forward line with no bench coverage and 3 trades left ! I would probably hold in your case unless you a chasing points, at least you'll only have 2 donut!

• I N Pieman says:

Hold Dahl. Back shortly. Stringer probably only 1 week. With 3 trades you need to hold them as long as you can. They will disappear quickly

• Clarky99 says:

You need to hold for now, i have heard Stringer is only out for a week. If more serious, trade him. You are going to need those trades later on.

29. Sam says:

In An absolute dilemma.
    Ranked in the top 300, only have 2 trades left but with news deledio isn't playing i only have sam reid as cover.
    do i pull the trigger?

• Moustachio says:

You can't afford to, just hope that lids comes back soon and can deliver 95+

30. Big M says:

Who to replace Barlow in the forward line
    I already have

1) Zachary Merrett
    2) Dustin Martin
    3) Dayne Zorko
    4) Leigh Montagna
    5) Lance Franklin
    6)__________
    7) Tom Phillips
    8) Jack Silvagni

• Big M says:

Thoughts are Gunston & Lynch – but there are not many other options for premos

• pod says:

Lynch was a good choice, before Gaz & co. injured. I was happy he scored so well with limited opportunities last round. He is really good, if he gets a full season with a quality midfield delivering quickly to him, he'll crack a ton.

• Jake says:

Toby Greene? Unique, cheaper and a great run home.

• Micah says:

Hmm. Interesting
        I traded out The Curious Case Of Tobias earlier in the season
        I struggle to swallow my pride & go back to someone i got rid of
        Lol

31. Lee says:

5 Trades left – 129k. Wanting to consider options leading into finals. Do I just hold? Players of interest Tippa, Collins, OMcDonald, J Smith
    Obviously i can't upgrade them all, not sure if i need Tippa in DEF. Any advice would be great, thanks.

Def: Shaw, Mcveigh, Bartel, Laird, Simpson, Rich (S Collins, O McDonald)
    Mid: Danger, Pendles, Ward, Hanners, Rockliff, Gray, Priddis, S Thompson (J Smith, Trengove, T Phillips)
    Ruck: Gawn, S Martin (Grimley)
    Fwd: D Martin, Wells, Montagna, Hall, Zorko, Petracca (DELEDIO, Tippa)

32. Garry says:

Who should i get with $502,000
    J, Reiwoldt
    J, Gunston
    J, Westoff
    L, Franklin

Thourghts

• wombatsfc says:

Lol

• Micah Briene says:

Franklin has had a fairly constant year, last weeks was very unusual
      last time he went goalless (last yr) he came back the follow week and kicked 7 (against carlton) – plays carlton this week

Westoff is too inconsistent
      I'm not sold on Reiwoldt
      am thinking of bringing in Gunston myself as I have Franklin & the other top averaging planers

• nervous coach says:

Franklin or Gunston the most consistent. I would also consider T Lynch from GC (also less than $500k).

33. Dave2008 says:

Gday Community. Jock I tried the at home Coach Kings and it is a significant development. I hope there are more next year.

Anyway I could do with some help please.

My Team

D Shaw Laird McVeigh Birchall Yeo Rich Tucker Collins
    M Danger Pendles Hannaberry Parker Ward Hodge Libba Ablett Mills Hewett Trengove
    R Goldy Mummy M King
    F Martin Deledio Hall Zorko Stringer Wells Petracca Phillips

I have Ablett McVeigh Hall Deledio and Stringer as well as Rich who I would love to trade. I am trading Ablett and think McVeigh, Stringer and Rich are holds for now, Deledio probably a hold and Hall would be the logical next out after Ablett if it is confirmed as more than a one week injury. With 8 trades left but only 16 k value is what I am after as I think I need 1 defender 2 mids and 2 to 3 forwards. I see Petracca, Rich and Colllins as cover and potentially Lycett as R F if no more injuries strike..ha ha as if.

Option A
    Ablett and Hall for Montagna and Franklin with 107 k for 2 further trades next week.

Option B
    Ablett and Lids for Montagna and Westhhoff and 160 k for 2 trades next week

Please comment for alt players. I would like to get Z Merret but he is bit too expensive considering the carnage already.

Thanks!

34. Micah Briene says:

Is there a change happening with Robbie Gray
    Footywire has him listed as Position: Midfield, Forward
    was not like that yesterday http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/supercoach_sea

35. dale says:

What is this loophole u speak of? Im guessing not captain when refering to hall and collins?

36. nervous coach says:

Great work Lekdog. Have Barlow must trade. Can either trade him for JPK or R Gray in the middle or Franklin, C Smith or T Lynch (GC) up forward. Thoughts!!!. Also should I trade M Cox to Naismith/ C Smith or is it a wasted trade. Would leave me with 7 trades. Thoughts!!

• LEKD0G says:

Yeah trade Cox to Naismith
      Barlow to JPK is solid too

• nervous coach says:

Thanks Lekdog. Concerned about Naismith's job security. Thinking that C Smith might have better JS and more consistent scoring even if he is more expensive. Cheers.

37. nervous coach says: