THE PANIC ROOM – THE BYES AWAKEN

Filed in AFL, AFL Fantasy 2016, Coach Kings, CoachKings, Supercoach 2016 by on 17/06/2016 • views: 11876

It’s what we’ve whispered of for months.PatchCoachKingsLogo

A great sweeping plague, sent in the dead of winter, sent to pick off a third of our teams a week.

We said to be ready, we said to plan, to stow players away for this dark time. Most listened. Most set aside nights to frantically scrawl out names and numbers, trades and tips.

But oh my sweet summer child, if you didn’t scribble down a plan, you didn’t look ahead to this dark, pregnant cloud that envelops us, you are about to learn why we prepare.

The byes are here.

The Byes are Here

THE NEWS

The biggest hit this week has been in the rucks, and for some three trades are almost needed in that line alone. Crouching’s favourite leaper Nicholas Naitanui this week had surgery on his troublesome Achilles, sitting him out for the next six to eight weeks. He needs to be traded. This week’s Patch Up is looking at what we can do on that front.

Just as his ownership was rising and many were jumping on, big man Kurt Tippett has done his hamstring, and badly. He’ll sit out the next six weeks minimum and also needs to be given the flick.

Shane Mumford has been rested against the Dons, with his ankle flaring up in last week’s win over the Swans.

To add to the Eagle’s woes, Scott Lycett, has been dropped for disciplinary reasons.

Should only miss a week, so would absolutely hold. He should leap in scoring with NicNat out and will be a solid pick up in a week or so for R3/F7. Bulldog Luke Dahlhaus has done a knee and is expected to be out for a month. I don’t know what’s in the water bowl down at the kennel but it’s not got enough… knee… strengthening… protein… yes, that’ll do… in it. I’m totally a doctor. I mean I go for Essendon. Sports science is my ~thing~ Supercoach Science Anyway, I’m supposed bring you news, not bring you love, or bad jokes, or Simpsons references. Bloody tricksy timing from Mr Dahlhaus, especially considering his form. If you’re able to hold him – if you’ve planned out and know you’ll have 18 each week – hold him. If you can’t, I’d consider bringing in a rookie, making cash out of the rookie and once Dahl is back trade straight back into him.

Our backlines (or forward lines) receive a boost this week, with Marcus Adams and Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti returning for their respective sides. Both swingmen are fairly crucial for us and their clubs so it’s nice to see them back. Michael Hartley also returns to help out an Essendon backline that will be bombarded on the weekend.

Stevie J will miss an extended period, which while isn’t significant on its own may see the likes of Jack Steele and Toby Greene play deeper forward.

For those that got exhausted jumping on the bandwagon, Jarryd Waite will miss this week, as will Norf captain Andrew Swallow.

And, because we’re not quite done with ruck news yet, Trent West has been dumped, leaving Stefan Martin as the solo ruck at Brisbane.

THE PATCH UP

It’s all happening in the ruck this week as all our big men fall, or in the case of Scott Lycett trip over his own shoelaces. There’ll be some looking at two trades involving NicNat and a ruck/forward. So, how do we patch it up? There are a few ways to do this. You could try to go up to whichever of Todd Goldstein and Maxy Gawn you don’t have and just lock them away and toss the key in the pond – assuming the pond hasn’t frozen over. This is the easiest, safest and likely the best way to deal with the problem. If you’ve got a second trade needed, look to a quality forward – or to a rookie with eyes to upgrade next week. The second way to do this is to make the most of the last tidbit of information from The News. Do you bring in Stefan Martin?

This is a shark move, and I love it. It’s been overlooked that Stefan was the clear #2 ruckman last year, averaging 110. His average with Trent West in the side over the past month has been under 60, and has been knocked about up in the Sunshine state.

But, he averaged 105 in his first three, and was on track for a 140 in round 4 before he got cleaned up by the Suns’ Steven May. He might not bounce back this week, but after a week off – which he hasn’t had, despite the hit – I think we might see the Stefan of old roaring through the ‘Gabba.

I don’t think he’ll average 110 from here out, but I think 95-100 will easily be in reach for the big man. If he doesn’t hit his breakeven of 82 I’ll eat a shoe.

Oh, and he’s under 350k. I’ll just leave that there.

The third way is taking a punt on a cheaper ruckman, like a Daniel Gorringe or a Majak Daw to see you through until your rucks return. But this is a silly option. Don’t do it.

In general bye-related advice, I subscribe to the Peter Higginbotham school of two or three downgrades this week, and going BANG BANG next week.

TRADING PLACES

Really touch choices this week, community. Stewart concerns me, and the old maxim ‘Never trust a Hawthorn rookie’ is ringing in my head. But he’s like a siren, wailing of his cash generation. With Hodge and O’Rourke to come back he can’t be assured a place, but… he’s played really well.

Also a special guest in this week’s Eddie Murphys as we are visited by a premium!

Eddie Murphys

153 – Lance Franklin
150 – Dayne Zorko
136 – Heath Shaw
130 – Jeremy Howe
125 – Luke Parker

CAPTAIN McCAPTAINFACE

Jeez putting the VC on Paddy Dangerfield paid off last week. Wow-wee. What a game. You’d lock him in for the C again this week, right?

Hold that though. We’ve had two 200s so far this year, and the week after each of them we’ve seen Shaw crash to an 81 and Rockliff to a 102. When players have games like that, opposition analysts tend to notice.

TableIs Danger above that? There’s no doubt he’s a step above the rest of the competition, but I can’t see the Dogs letting Danger get off the chain that easily. Worthy VC option, but I think Dan Hannebery is the go-to VC option this week, with Max Gawn – (sorry Jock) the most viable captaincy option.

Going up against Callum Sinclair and a rookie, as well as being likely to unhinge his jaw like a snake and ingest some poor bastard whole, Gawn is also playing interstate. Thanks to this lovely table provided by Dex this week which shows Gawn’s record interstate and in Victoria.

Max Gawn is a lovely shade of orange for me this week.

Notable other options include Heath Shaw – playing a frankly terrible Essendon, and Matt Priddis, who treats weaker teams like the Lions (who they’ve got this week) like a snake on whacking day. Pity Barry White isn’t the pre-game entertainment. However, Priddis will be marginally down without NicNat and Lycett.

That’s it from me, community, but before we go – for those who are slightly confused by the byes, a refresher.

The top 18 scores count in your final score. If you have someone on the bench with an E and an onfield donut, they will come on and be counted if their score is top 18. Players with the bye are not locked out until the final game starts. They can be used for the captain’s loophole. We’ve got three trades each week during the byes. Any further questions, hit me up below.

RIGHTEO guys and gals, let’s hit these byes right in the face. Let’s see some 2000s as we show the byes who is boss.

Rip it a new one, community.

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR ROUND 13 COACHKINGS LINEUPS

CoachKings AFL-Round-13-Fixture

1. Mac says:

Call me stupid but I'm slapping the VC on Stefan Martin this week. If he's going to go big any week, this week is the week.

2. Cliffy says:

In need of help coaches. With the Nic Nat problem now arising for my side (not the first time I’ve had to use trades for a Premo going down with an LTI this season) I’ll have to make a call on him this week. :'(

My team:

DEF: Shaw, Bartel, Tippa, DBJ, Tucker, Collins (Docherty(BYE), Simpson(BYE))

MID: Danger, Pendles (BYE), Hannebery, Ward, Ablett (BYE), Libba, Wines, J.Smith (BYE) (Hall (BYE), Davis (BYE), DMacPherson (BYE))

RUC: Gawn, NIC NAT (Wyatt (BYE))

FWD: Martin (BYE), Zorko, Wells, Barlow, Adams, Petracca (Kerridge (BYE), Menadue (BYE))

Trades Left: 13 (prior to trades)
    Remaining Cash: $50,600

It’s clear after counting that I’ll be fielding 17 players this week with Nic Nat gone despite my Bye planning prior to the Bye weeks. I can elect to deal with Nic Nat this week to get an 18th player in in Goldy (requires 2 trades however, and will mean I’ll have next to not enough cash for Rd 14 upgrades next week) and get those inevitable trades out of the way now. The most cash I could have leftover is like $176,000 if I went, for example:

J.Smith – Stewart
    Nic Nat – Goldy

Alternatively, I could leave Nic Nat alone this week, and instead downgrade J.Smith to a cheap rookie (thinking the likes of Trengrove or Stewart), and bank some cash to make upgrades next week to my side, and get Goldy in for Nic Nat when he drops in price and is healthier (BE of 160 this week for Goldy, and is not 100% fit still I would’ve thought). I’ll still manage this way to have 18 players on field this week if I go down this path.

Over to you guys…

Option 1: Just get the Nic Nat dilemma out of the way this week
    Option 2: Hold Nic Nat, wait for Goldy to come down in price to grab in a later week and generate cash with your trades this week for future upgrades (i.e. continue to build your team around Nic Nat)

Cheers

• Patch says:

I like option 2 mate; if you've got 18 + NicNat you should be fine to hold!

EDIT: you need to make sure you've got cash for upgrades – no love for Stefan though?

• Chris says:

Definitely option 2, although I would also consider Martin.

• Cliffy says:

Yeah had Martin to start the season at R2 alongside Gawn, suffered third-degree burns yeah haha

• Cliffy says:

It's tempting though isn't it to go back to him now that West is out of the side, don't know if I can have the plumbs to put up with Stef again though…

3. liam says:

Hello community!
    Is it worth going a J Smith to Trengove or Stewart?
    The issue is, I want Trengove but I will only have around 5 mids playing round 14 so he will not help his, if i trade in Stewart I will have 6 playing mids and 50k extra!

Also

Is it worth going C Menadue to J Rose
    and
    NNat to Martin or wait a week to see how he ans goldy both play (I will have 18 starters this week)
    Cheers!

• Patch says:

Stewart's job security worries me, so I think you're better off with Trengove in the long run.

Menadue to Rose I can't fault, but it's entirely sure if you're confident enough on jumping on Stefan now or want to take a cautious approach.

4. Jim says:

Who are the best options for VC and C this week?

I have Shaw, Gray, Danger, Wells, Goldy?

Thinking maybe VC Gray and C Danger?

5. 110 says:

Hi I'm ranked in the top 110, im so good and awesome 🙂

6. Jim says:

Who to pick out of Shiel and Ward?

7. Muffmaster2000 says:

Patch this is by far my favourite fantasy footy read of the week – keep up the great work

8. James says:

Hey Community, I currently have 3 donuts w/o any trades this round.
    My current plan is:

J.Smith > Trengove
    McPherson > Stewart

This will bring me down to only 1 donut. I have NicNat, but I am thinking of holding him this week because of Goldy's high BE, and bringing him in next week. Is it worth it? I don't really want to do a third trade right now since I will be at 12 after the two i mentioned above. Some outside insight would be appreciated!

• Steeeve says:

Depends on your war chest. I'd bring Goldy in asap to avoid the donut personally.

• Patch says:

Remember only 18 players count this week James, not the 22.

Stefan a possibility, as a 'cash cow' or a keeper

9. Steeeve says:

Any defense downgrade options on the horizon if we miss on Logan Austin?

• Patch says:

If Sydney's defensive woes continue, Aliir Aliir and Tyrone Leonardis could both be in for more game time, but it doesn't look it

• Steeeve says:

Hmm at this stage my trades are:
        Stewart, Trengove and Max Gawn in.
        J Smith, G Hewett and NicNat out.

But I'm very tempted to instead wait until after Melbourne's bye to get Gawn and instead go:
        Stewart, Trengove and Austin in.
        J Smith, G Hewett and Sam Kerridge out.

The second option will give me a bigger war chest, and mean I can get rid of Ruggles and Menadue (when I upgrade to premos) whilst keeping Tippa and especially Petracca for longer.

• Patch says:

Think getting Gawn in now is a better move personally.

You've lost me in the second part though – Ruggles and Menadue aren't on the list of those you're trading out?

• Steeeve says:

Yeah sorry haha
            So if I wait on Gawn my upgrades the following week will be Lids and Rance for Menadue and Ruggles.
            If I get Gawn I won't have enough money for that so looking at Petracca (with cash left to make) and Tippa out for Lids and Rance.

10. Alan says:

For a POD should i go stef martin or blicavs? thanks

• Patch says:

Would go Stef – Blicavs very up and down due to the setup down the Cattery.

11. Jack says:

16 trades left – 55k. Do I make 2 or 3 trades?
    What advice can you give me for trades this week please? I also have Nic Nat.
    Def: Shaw, Rich, Bartel, S Collins, Adams, O McDonald (Seedsman, D Tucker)
    Mid: Danger, Priddis, R Gray, Oliver, Hannebury, Libba, Rockliff, Petracca (Ablett, Smith, Hewett)
    Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, (Grimley)
    Fwd: D Martin, Zorko, Hall, Tippa Wells, Barlow, (Montagna, Kerridge)
    Option 1 – Smith>Trengove Nat>Goldie Oliver>Stewart
    Option 2 – Smith>Trengove Nat>S Martin, Oliver>Stewart
    Option 3 – Is there something I am missing, better options. Thanks for your advice in advance.

• Patch says:

Would go 3 if you've still got 16. I'll like the second, gives you more cash to upgrade your backline over the next few weeks. The resr of the side looks great though!

• Jack says:

My week 14 Bye is looking bad in the Mids….do i need to set up anything there?

• Patch says:

If you've got 18 it doesn't matter where they come from!

• Jack says:

Thanks heaps, do you think Oliver and Smith are the best downgrade targets this week, or do i downgrade Seedsman or hang on him still?

12. The Ranger says:

Hahahaha!!! That cartoon is solid gold.
    Nice one Patch, keep up the good workl mate.

13. Nicholas says:

Here is my team:

Defenders- Laird, Smith, Bartel, Shaw, Rich, Tippa, Collins, Brand

Midfielders- Ablett, Danger, Parker, Selwood, Priddis, Gray, Libba, Wines, Ben Ken, Smith, MacPerson

Ruck- Gawn, Nic Nat, Cox

Forawards- Franklin, Martin, Wells, Barlow, Zorko, Kerridge, Petracca, Menadue

12 trades left and 30k in the bank.

14. I N Pieman says:

Majestic as always Patch. Seems Gawn travels well. And with Nic Nat Paddy whacked it seems an ideal week to bring him in. Good luck for the bye rounds community. May the SC gods be with you!

• Patch says:

And to you too, I N, may the points rain down on you this weekend! Cheers mate!

15. Alex says:

Zorko, Merret, Lids pick two. (Give reasoning)

I CANNOT DECIDE

• Mac says:

Zorko and Deledio.

Proven Scorers, need I say more.

• Derek says:

Merret plays for essendon

• Tommo says:

Pretty straightforward mate. Zorko is just a deadset gun, Lids is proven and while Merrett can go big, has shown he can spud it up.

Zorko and Merrett.

I think Zorko is one of the few members of the Brisbane engine room that can hold their heads up high. I'd lose face if I suggested against Merrett, but I do legitimately think he will continue scoring well.

I think Lids is slowly being pushed out of the engine room and won't hit the heights he has in years past. Has also struggled with injury over the past few years, but feel free to disagree with me on that one.

• tim says:

Depends on your bye structure and who you play each bye really. All 3 have a different bye round. Which round do you need the extra players

• Moustachio says:

Merrett is best value of the 3 at the moment.

• Lachy says:

Zorko/Deledio no doubt

16. Confused says:

How does loophole work with Bye players?

• I N Pieman says:

They are open to being traded up until the first bounce of the ball in the last game of the round. So they are unlocked until them. Very easy for captain loophole this week

17. Robbo says:

Matty boyd or pittard?

• Patch says:

As much as Pittard burnt me last year, he's cheaper and I'd expect him to just about match Boyd on the run home. Won't hit as many big scores but when JJ returns in six weeks or so Boyd might slip back.

• ToneStar says:

Dogs gave a great run home at Etihad stadium. Boyd will be my final defender.

18. Tofor says:

Is it worth chopping Zaha for Rockliff? Is Zaha cooked? Hasn't been good for a long time.. and dwindling away in value. Averaging 70s over the last 5.

• I N Pieman says:

If your team is fully upgraded then look at that. I'd finish your team & asses your remaining trades before tossing premos

• Patch says:

With I N here. Luxury trade that is a good move in isolation, but as long as it doesn't stuff the rest of your side up. But the Zaha is getting very, very cooked.

• Tim says:

I made that trade last week – I reckon he's cooked too, either way Rocky was way too good value to pass up and I feel like he's more consistent and higher scoring potential.

• Tofor says:

Thanks all.. appreciate the comments.. Im usually pretty cautious but Im going to pull the trigger on this one.. feel its last chance to slot Rocky in for last mid premo slot. This is my last roll on Rocky. Hes hurt me before.

• Blues says:

With Brisbane where thy are on the ladder and comp picks on the horizon, I don't think I'd be picking rocky. I can see a rest ahead for certain.

• A.J says:

Why would they rest him? He's already missed more than his fair share of his footy, and he has pretty much always played where he can, even with niggles

19. The Beard says:

Community I need some help.

Looking at trading either Stewart in or Reid or Jansen?

The other option I'm toying with is I could go early on Hipwood and move Phillips to the mid. Which would give me a defender/forward that I could switch round with ATM and Adams…

I want to lock something in here that will allow me to cover my ass with low trades now and planned in bringing in another 2 keepers next week with Deledio and Simpson.

Thoughts?

• Patch says:

Can't see Reid playing many games – I've gone Stewart as much as I don't want to. Wouldn't go early on Hipwood.

20. bUCKET__ says:

Choice between Stewart and Jansen is killing me this week. Need one but both have risk. Might just flip a coin.

• I N Pieman says:

If I had that decision I'd go Jansen. Simply because I think Jansen is more likely to play longer term. Stewart could be dropped next week & never spoken of again

• bUCKET__ says:

Yep, I'm a firm believer in the 'never trust a hawks rookie' rule. Problem is I'm unsure if Jansen will be in the team for long either, he was awful last week and has had inconsistent form in the seconds.

• Patch says:

I've gone with Stewart. Jensen wasn't killing it in the NEAFL and doesn't look to rack up huge numbers. I'm going to take the punt on Stewart to make more cash, but Jensen will get more games.

21. Gibbs says:

What do I do with daulhaus and Nic Nat? Goldstein looks injured, only have 11 trades left! Other ruck is Gawn

22. Motsy says:

Gawn + Sam Mitchell vs Hanners + NicNat….GO!

23. Nervous Coach says:

Great work once again Patch. I currently have 16 on the field if Hewett and McDT are both named in the final teams tonight. 18 trades left. I am thinking of trading Hewett or Smith (Coll) for Trengrove but unsure whether to keep Hewett if he is named to ensure I get 18 on the field even though he will lose cash or trade him out.
    I also need to trade out Nic Nat and am leading towards Gawn or Goldy (Z Smith and M Cox are my other rucks). Should I just make these two trades or is it worth trading McDT to Gibson (Haw)/Pittard (PA) or hold the extra trade and use it next week.

As always, I appreciate any thoughts from the community.

• Tommo says:

Having 18 is key, get rid of Smith this week and Hewett next week (his bye).
      I would go Gawn, he just seems injured. Its a real flip of the coin though.
      Tippa is good for one more week, wont lose cash.

24. Dug says:

Patch!!! Running out of trades only 11 left. With Tippett going down still 3 off full premo. Should have 7 trades left after going full premo for the rest of the season. Am sitting nicely at rank 19 however. My question is do I bring in hanners or gray this week. (Both suit my bye structure). Ward, Selwood and ward don't. Want both of them but thinking to save cash for my last forward upgrade going gray this week, Montagna next week and hanners last week of byes… Thoughts?? Gray or hanners??

• Patch says:

Nice work getting yourself to 19, Dug! I should be the one asking you to fix my side haha!

Gray in isn't a bad move – Rockliff another option if that doesn't muck your byes up but Hanners far and away the best mid pick. Not sold on Montagna and would personally take Merrett ahead of him – who is also a POD on the leaders – but that's a controversial opinion.

• Dug says:

Last year was around top 500 at this stage. Played safe holding trades and it cost me finished around 2k. So have been more aggressive this year. Not sure I trust rocky lol burnt me last year and I started with him and gray so not sure why I'd trust gray again either but seems the less injury prone of the two. Getting hanners this week might cost me another trade to make cash. Will take on board the advice for Merritt but, have held off on him but surely has shown he reliable by now. Was as set for Dahlhaus lol thanks mate

25. Tim says:

Would appreciate thoughts on my game plan.. I've currently got 850K in the bank – I'm going to use it to get all my upgrades done and dusted.

DEF: Shaw, Docherty, Boyd, Laird, Biggs, Dempsey (Tucker, Collins)

MID: Dangerfield, Hannebery, Parker, Gray, Liberatore, Rockliff, Trengove, Hopper (R. Davis, Dunkley, K. Stewart)

RUCK: Gawn, Goldstein (Cox)

FWD: D. Martin, Z. Merrett, Wells, Hall, Kerridge, Petracca (T. Phillips, Papley)

I'm planning on upgrading Hopper to Gaz, and Davis to one of Neale and Pendles. Petracca to Zorko and Biggs or Dempsey to Simpson.

I'm still undecided with Neale vs Pendles – Neale should be sub 550k in a few weeks, but Pendles is the second highest scorer. Also tossing up whether to trade Biggs or Dempsey, and also whether to upgrade Kerridge – probably to Deledio if I do make a move.

• Patch says:

Would send Dempsey packing first. My gut wants to go Neale but Pendles essential. Kedge won't be a keeper.

• Tim says:

Cheers mate, perhaps I'll have to choose which of Gaz vs Neale to grab.

26. Shake n bake says:

Wow brought up this Martin issue ytday! Seems to be gathering pace. I'm doin the trade because I have 17 left and can't see it getting any worse for him from here on. Also he comes up against Gilles 1st up!

• tdesmaele says:

Likewise. I have a similar number trades and having Martin next week helps me get to 18 (fingers crossed)

27. Gord29 says:

What ever happened to the day of the split round? The players still got a rest

28. Dan says:

Phillips or Stewart as bench cover for the rest of the season?

• Tim says:

I reckon Phillips has the better job security, as a pies fan I rate him very highly, and I have a feeling the club does too. That said though, I have both Stewart and Phillips on my benches.

• Steeeve says:

Can't wait to get Phillips in. Even if he's dropped before bursting his bubble I'm taking him, hell play more eventually this season

Phillips

29. Adam says:

Option 1. Go early on Phillips, establish a fwd/mid swing so I can receive J Lyons score next week and have enough funds to trade Byrne-Jones, Brown and Byrne for D Martin, R Laird and T McKenzie.
    Option 2. T McKenzie in this week, cull Davis or Petracca to establish a fwd/mid swing next week but have to trade Petracca and keep Brown if Davis is culled or keep Davis if Petracca is culled for Phillips.
    Option 3. K Stewart in and no fwd/mid swing during byes unless premium traded out as rookies wont be ready to be culled for another 1-2 months but will allow me to bring in Martin and Laird.
    Option 4. Reverse Nic Nat for Gawn trade and trade Lyons for Phillips and have around 650,000-700,000 to upgrade Byrne, Byrne-Jones and Brown to S Docherty/K Simpson, R Laird and D Martin but still no fwd/mid swing.

I am leaning towards option 1 but would like your thoughts and recommendations.

30. johnno2908 says:

VC Gawn, C Shaw. Or go safe and VC danger. Gawn and Shaw could both go massive this week I expect.

31. Brian B says:

gibson/boyd/bartel or pittard?

32. Tommo09 says:

Danger VC into Shaw C
    Have 21 playing and projected to get 2194

33. Winters says:

Hi community im in urgent need of help as i have no idea what to do this week

143k in the warchest with 8 trades left

DEF: Shaw, Docherty, Laird, Enright, Suckling, Collins (Tucker, Lee)

MID: Dangerfield, Hannebery, Ablett, Ward, Priddis, Shiel, Ziebell, Lewis (Hewett, Davis, Gresham)

RUCK: Gawn, NicNat (Lorensch)

FWD: Martin, Dahlhaus, Boomer, Kerridge, Tpungwuti, Hall (Petracca, Wyatt)

thoushts would be much appreciated – p.s plese help out a fellow supercoacher in need

• Blues says:

That team and those trades. I'd wait and not trade. Try and keep some up your sleeve.

• Patch says:

Gresham to Trengove is all this week mate. With only 8 trades left you're in a huge pickle.

34. Tassie Chris says:

Nicnat out for big sauce jacobs – no one is talking about him and in 5% of teams. poor start to the season, going to back him in with crows draw opening up for them for the back half

• Patch says:

Keen eye mate, I like it.

• Derek says:

i think i'll do the same.

• Derek says:

More people have fyfe than Jacobs 😉

• Starkingdom says:

lol

• Southern S says:

Fyfe still in 6.4% of teams what the…………….many must have two teams this year how sad.

• wetball says:

over half of SC teams never get logged in up until byes then it drops off heavily. i doubt their would be 10,000 serious players. if you finish outside the top 5000 you are doing something majorly wrong

• Steeeve says:

I looked hard at Sauce but even though he plays a lot of poor teams, most have good ruckmen. If you bring him in after the bye he's got Goldy and Gawn straight up!

35. Pauly Walnuts says:

Any love for Callum Sinclair 345K FWD/RUC, BE 36, Named in the Ruck ?, Tippet out for 8 weeks now – thoughts ?

• MaccasMarvels says:

At that price it won't hurt to have a look at his game this week and also see how the swans use Nankervis. As someone who traded in Tippett last week as a FWD because Naitanui was bound to miss, I will be watching with interest.

36. Ben says:

Why are people wanting to bring stefan martin in this is the same guy who has been smashing out 40's for the past six weeks, just because west has been dropped i still dont believe you could bring himm in, and west is named as an emergancy so could be back next week am i missing something?

• Mac says:

Martin's Averages this year:
      Pre Concussion:104.33
      Concussion and next 2 wks:71.00
      Next 2 rounds:101.50
      4 weeks with Trent West:53.25

Statistics credit to @princeofmugs from twitter.

With West out of the side and no Nic Nat/Lycett, people are hoping he can regain some form.

• I N Pieman says:

I also believe it's very risky Ben. His last 4 scores have been dreadful. In fact since he was smashed his scores have been poor. He also has the same Bye as Goldy. Not for me

• Mac says:

Since you have 8 trades I would say no. If you had more he could be worth the risk. Get a inform ruck like Gawn or Goldy.

• Moustachio says:

What you are missing is the smell of desperation, which drives people to do crazy things. I would not touch with a 10 ft pole until form proven to turn

37. James says:

Does captaincy loophole still work in bye rounds or no? Hear dsomewhere that it doesn't

38. John says:

Nic Nat to Goldstein, Dahlhaus to Martin, Menadue to James Rose. Thoughts?

39. Tommo09 says:

How many trades and rookies left on field do people have?

40. Macdonald says:

Afl live says tipagwunti is an emergency!? is this correct

41. cashcows says:

Rose or go early on Phillips?
    Mainly looking for a semi decent bench cover.
    I'll have petracca as my floating mid/fwd dpp but another decent rookie couldn't hurt.

42. Jarrad says:

Stewart or trengrove

43. Saundo says:

Should I downgrade DBJ for Austin and cash in or upgrade Sumner to Gunston?

44. Phil says:

Is it worth bringing in Zorko for Tippett this week? He fits my bye structure perfect as I have 0 FWDs from that round. Downside would be high break even and will miss a game soon (bye)
    I have 18 exactly without him. Alternative would be wait a week and get Montagna, although I don't think he is top6 fwd (unlike Zrko)

• Matt says:

Zorko has a BE of 151, maybe hold off until next week so you can save as much cash as you can – he's predicted to drop about 16k this weekend.

45. Poljal says:

Have gone
    KK -> Austin
    J.Smith -> Trengrove

Can also go Gresham -> Stewart that will bump up the war chest.

Will have 13 trades after the above two are complete.

Thoughts?

46. Andy says:

Gunston or Wingard for POD?

47. Paul96 says:

Is there anything wrong with trading out the Tip for Dusty this week? It was either the Tip or Kerridge, but I think Tippa is likely to lose cash against GWS.

Was gonna wait till next week, but the decision to hold Nic Nat this week has prevented that.

Any thoughts appreciated 🙂

• Southern S says:

Dusty not playing. Tippa BE only 69. He's scored over his BE in 8 of his 11 games.

If you're worried about losing 5-10k then you must have a lot of players on field this week.

• Paul96 says:

Yeah I have 19 playing, I know Dusty is playing this week but I plan to use my trades to get Simmo and Goldy in next week at a better price.

• Tommo says:

Bring him in next week when Dusty is playing and Tippa isn't?

48. Max says:

Who to trade? Kerridge or Keays? Thinking Kerridge as he has his bye?

49. Rivo says:

Hi Patch. Solid article again.
    Menadue to Rose or Keays to Stewart?

50. Max says:

Does Stewart hold his spot when Hodge comes back? I see him or Howe getting dropped?

51. Nicholas says:

Here is my team:

Defenders- Laird, Smith, Bartel, Shaw, Rich, Tippa, Collins, Brand

Ruck- Gawn, Nic Nat, Cox

Forawards- Franklin, Martin, Wells, Barlow, Zorko, Kerridge, Petracca, Menadue

12 trades left and 30k in the bank.

Looking at bringing in the Doch and possibly Deledio or Montagna next week, leaving me at full premo apart from maybe Wines, Libba, Brodie Smith and Rich but they could come good. Some downgrades will need to be made to generate cash. I want to bring in Kade Stewart and someone else but not sure yet. My round 14 bye is really week with 15 players on field due to injuries and dropouts such as Nic Nat, Menadue, Brand, Macpherson however I can fix this with a bit of trades. Assuming Menadue and Brand do not get named my byes are something like 19-15-17. Looking for some help to fix my bye structure problem and any advice is greatly appreciated. Honestly not sure what to do to field 18 players each bye.

• Nicholas says:

thinking Kerridge and Smith to Stewart and Trengrove/Jansen then next week Ben Ken, AMT and Nic Natt to Lids and Docherty and Goldy. This means I would be holding Tracca and Cox all year and would leave me with 7 trades.

52. Matt says:

Can only fit one more premo in my mid, tossing up between these two options:
    1: Trade Davis -> Gaz next round,
    2: Trade Davis -> Neale when he hits his lowest price in a few weeks, letting Davis continue making money in the meantime.

Cheers.

53. Pinidu says:

When do you think it's appropriate to upgrade Kerridge and Adams…if they keep scoring well (averaging over 80) then is it worth keeping them for a bit longer? It's a bit like Oxely and Saad last year.

54. Starkingdom says:

Hewett, Trengrove confirmed to play

55. Tommy says:

Which trade should i do this week.
    Brand to Austin
    Gresham to Jansen (already bringing in trengove)
    While i would prefer to do the second one. I feel as though there may not be any def rookies for a long time. Thoughs?

56. Sully321 says:

goldstein vc and danger c or
    Danger VC and Gawn c or
    Goldstein VC Gawn c?

57. steve1 says:

Hi guys,
    heres my plans for the bye rounds
    Option 1 *picks up paper with a weeks worth of notes and plans and trades, throws in bin, turning computer off until next week. f u byes!

58. Hugh G Rection says:

Stewart or Jenson trendsetters

• CoachDamo says:

I'm leaning towards Jansen. Even if he gets dropped – Brisbane plays later in the Round than Hawthorn in a number of rounds (including finals). I figure he'll be a good loophole for your M9 score.

59. FootyFanatic says:

Goldy: 221 SC points (Rd16 2015):
    13 kicks, 14 handballs, 8 marks, 4 tackles, 56 hit outs 1.2 goals.

Gawn: 119 SC points
    14 kicks, 13 handballs, 6 marks, 3 tackles, 31 hit outs and 3.1 goals.

Yes Goldy had significantly more hitouts, but Gawn had two more goals. Surely the scoring is a bit off here???

• Baggy Pants says:

Compare Gawns score from last week to Goldies tonight only 19 points difference.

1 kick, 7 handballs, 3 marks,4 tackles, 39 hit outs, 5 contested, 2 clearances, 1 clanger, 100 % de

Its just the way SC scoring works, the same stats on any given game depending on whether you win by 10 goals lose by 10 goals, or if its an even game, the exact same stats can vary significantly. Doesn't seem fair but thats the way it is. Its probably why Hawthorn players don't consistently score highly. They share the points around.

I have Goldy in my team and was happy to get the hundred points but it only seemed like an 80 – 85 point game to me.

• A.J says:

Let me show you some facts that you did not include.

Goldy: 14 contested possessions, 25 effective disposals, 7 frees for, 1 free against, 8 clearances
      Gawn: 6 contested possessions, 22 effective disposals, 1 free for, 1 free against, 4 clearances

This is supercoach, not AFL Fantasy. Supercoach uses more than just straight stats. They take into account what type of kicks they were, scoring chains, hitouts to advantage and much more.

60. Tommo says:

Goldy a good VC tonight?
    Other option is Danger VC and Ward/Shaw C?

61. Tom says:

Trade in martin or zorko into the forwards?

62. HOLLA says:

Whats everyones projecyed score and warchest looking like leading into the first bye week?
    699k
    1911

63. DannyB says:

Can you put the Captain on a player that has the bye for a loophole or not. Example Rockcliff VC, Ablett C who has the bye and Danger on the bench

64. Chook says:

Hey all
    Thoughts on Dunkley to Stewart as M10?

65. Hoot says:

Aaron HALL…. Whats the deal with his poor performances?

I'm thisclose to trading him now for cash so I can bring in other more reliable premo's for the remainder of the year.

Thoughts?

p.s (have listening to podcast)

Thanks in advance.

66. tophawk says:

Snap out of it Gibson!!! One of the worst quarters he has played for the season.

67. Alex says:

Wells or Lids to complete my FWD line

68. Nicholas says:

Wells strapped his achllies…

69. Nicholas says:

I was so close to chucking the vice on wells oh well at least he is back on

70. Steeeve says:

I brought Jade Stewart in hoping he'd at least play a couple more games and get me through the byes. Looking unlikely.

• Nicholas says:

Yeh I am looking to be 2 players down for the next two byes…

• Dropkickwoes says:

It will be the spuds last game for the year. Glad I don't have him.

• Steeeve says:

He very luckily got a few frees for. If not for that would have been a complete disaster. He actually outscored my premo Gibson. But unlikely to hold his spot. Luckily Howe stunk also so perhaps he will go for Hodge giving Stewart one more chance.

• Kev says:

With a lot of talk about his js in the comments all week I'm surprised you brought him in

• Steeeve says:

All about war chest $102k downgrade sets me up for full premo. But wouldn't mind him getting another couple of games to make $100K

71. gator59 says:

Anyone having trouble loading the game day page

72. Leeds17 says:

123 VC score what to do with that…

• jim says:

tough call
      its close to enough to take as C . However danger, gawn, selwood, shaw could all go very large.
      id probs risk it tbh

73. tdesmaele says:

Anyone know what what Goldy will drop to? Had a BE 166. Scored 100

74. Neverweaken says:

Traded Gibson in and out all week. Last minute tonight traded him out again for Rance for next week.19players on the field and need players for r14.
    So glad I went with gut on Gibson

75. james says:

Fairly happy with my desicion with hordan lewis bit the bullet and took the punt on him at 440k sonce he has delivered me 141 93 110 129

• I N Pieman says:

Nice return. He does tend to throw in turds but

• CoachDamo says:

I agree with Pieman but you can't complain so far! If he keeps that up for the next 10 weeks you'll be a very happy man!

76. Nigel says:

Anyone know who Wayno's hot tip was this week? Whoever it is avoid like the plague I say…..To be fair he does give good business advice though.

• I N Pieman says:

Pretty sure it was Kade Stewart. Didn't set the world on fire

• steve1 says:

what is this 'wayno hot tip' you talk of? i have never heard of such a thing, explain yourself young man post haste.

77. Hazey says:

Regardless of the result tonight in the footy tonight or who you follow or if you reckon you hate Lindsey Thomas (annoying yeah, but why waste your energy hating anyone who is where most of us would love to be), the alleged comments made by the umpires tonight should concern every AFL supporter…

From Brad Scotts presser;

Brad: "The umpires told our boys they don't pay frees to Lindsay because he's a ducker"
    Journo: "They told you that tonight"
    Brad: "Yep, they told our boys out there they won't pay Lindsay a free"

78. Nicholas says:

Thoughts on Tome Phillips js. Need a forward rookie to downgrade menadue to to field 18 players every round and they need to have the bye this round

• Dice says:

I reckon he'll play a few games. Good little player and pies need to blood him

79. liam says:

KK or Hopper out this week???

80. JDP says:

Would love your thoughts on who to pick from:
    Trengove or Jansen

Cheers

81. Jack says:

16 trades left – 55k. Looking at Rd 14 to plan. Haven't made any Rd 13 trades this round yet. Any suggestions? My midfield has lots of Rd 14 byes.

Def: Shaw, Rich, Bartel, D Tucker, Tippa, O McDonald (Seedsman, Collins)
    Mid: Danger, Priddis, R Gray, Oliver, Hannebury, Libba, Rockliff, Hewett (Ablett, J Smith, Montagna)
    Ruc: Gawn, Natanui, (Grimley)
    Fwd: D Martin, Zorko, Adams, Petracca, Wells, Barlow, (Hall, Kerridge)

82. Garbor says:

Has anybody seen ritchie

83. Gav says:

Is Delids a must have to round out the forward line this year?

• Kev says:

Maybe not a "must have", but he's definitely a proven premium. Currently 10th best forward based on averages, so have a look at the blokes above him. Dusty and Zorko are must haves imo

84. A.J says:

Danger or Gawn Captain? Opponent has danger as his cap, and I heard that doggies won't put a tag on him

85. Rocksta says:

Try again.

I have the same problem…………… But I reckon cover your opponents C, unless you find yourself well behind and need to try something.

86. johnno2908 says:

Is it stupid to trade Hopper at this point? Unfortunately got sucked into the hype. Or do I trade Dunkley who I have had since the start of the year? I feel like GWS have a good run coming up and Hopper could get some mid minutes.

Would be trading Hopper/Dunkley to Trengove. This allows me to go DBJ to Simpson next week. Without the trade I do not have the cash.

• Kev says:

Hopper has the higher ceiling, so I'd trade Dunkley. That said, are they the only options you have? If this was a normal week it's too early to cull either. Dunkley may get more mid time now that Dahl is out for 3-4 (or maybe longer).

• johnno2908 says:

Team is:
        DEF: Shaw, Docherty, Laird, McVeigh, Rich, DBJ (Collins, Ruggles)
        MID: Danger, Pendles, Parker, Ablett, Sloane, Priddis, Libba, Rockliff (Hopper, Dunkley, Stewart)
        RUCK: Gawn, NicNat (Grimley)
        FWD: Martin, Zorko, Hall, Greene, Barlow, Petracca (McDT, Wyatt)

87. gator59 says:

What's going on with the game day page, It won't load

88. Sully321 says:

Gawn, shaw or danger as captain

89. Redgumwon says:

Out the VC on Danger and go with either Gawn or Shaw as your captain on Sunday. If Danger smashes them again go with him. You should have plenty of loopholes to make the switch if needed

90. Sarah says:

• I N Pieman says:

If he's named next week I'm bringing him in. Half of the pies best 22 are out & I don't think any will be back next week. Based on last week there are 10 others that should be dropped before him. I think he will get a run of games. He's a super athlete

• Sarah says:

So if I bring him in will he last the byes. Because I worried if Stewart will play

91. bobby says:

I have Adams at F7 and Tippa at D7 .Both are fairly good at that position one would think My delema is I also have Ubergang fremantle dp SHOULD I PUT ALONE AT EITHER END or AT ONE END thanks for advise new but keen

• Moustachio says:

If you put them both at one end, they can pass the ball to each other and get more points

• Nigel says:

Have 2 up 1 end and 1 up the other and just keep rotating them around. Ubergang is there for loophole purposes so you need to use him for that reason. ie if your d7 emerg goes big, slip him into d6 etc.
      You might struggle you field a team next week though because I only know of 3 of your players and none of them are playing next week!

92. Cliffy says:

J.Smith – Trengrove
    R.Davis – Jansen

Ensures a good warchest ($400k+) for me to easily turn two highly priced rookies with their Bye next week (DBJ, Tippa, Adams, …) into 2 Rd 13 Premos.

Good or bad trades community?

Thanks

• Redgumwon says:

Not a bad plan I guess but it depends on how many trades you have left and what your team structure is. I was thinking the same thing but now I'll only be trading Smith for Trengove. I have 16 trades left and in round 20 the finals start I think. So I would like to have at least 6 trades left for the finals. I'll be making two trades next week Nic Nat for Goldy and McGovern for Lids

• BanthaFodder71 says:

Good trades. Just know which premos you are after and make sure you have enough $ to get them.

93. steve1 says:

So anyone know what goldys break even will be next week? I might wait until round 16 if its still going to be too high.

• Redgumwon says:

next week 165 and the week after 153 it says

• steve1 says:

holy christmas hams! maybe i get sauce jacobs then, not sure i can afford to wait til it drops.

• Redgumwon says:

If you can hold off. Goldy is in the best two rucks in the comp at this stage. I think I will need him next week but I'll be double checking. Remember in the bye rounds you only need to field 18 players. In three weeks time his BE is 117 and he is expected to be around $546,200

94. Redgumwon says:

95. Davonaise says:

Big Siffie Martin doing well

96. Davonaise says:

72 points half time

• tophawk says:

You bloody ripper!! Traded him in this morning. At 347K and no Trent West, I could not resist. Hopefully he can go on and pump out a 120+ today. Traded Rocky in as well. Got the vc on him. What's his SC score at the half?

Cheers

• tdesmaele says:

Likewise. Martin in for Nic-Nat and Rocky for Keays for me today. Hope they both keep it going. Rocky is on 60 at HT. Martin 72.

• tophawk says:

Me too. Keays, and Nic Nat out. Rockliff, and Martin in. Got the VC on Rocky too.
          Its looking good!

• Nigel says:

347k for Martin is a great buy. He is potentially 200k underpriced and that's what you're hoping to make on a rookie. But good rookies are hard to find at this time of year…..id do it myself but I've had The Goldy/Gawn combo since the start. Sucks having the 2 best ruckmen sometimes 🙁

97. cashcows says:

Trengove or Dunkley on field?

98. Ethan says:

Stefan Martin sitting on 77 points early in third quarter

• Derek says:

Giles isnt a great ruckman, hard to tell how Martin is playing.

Gee Lions are poor

99. Ben says:

Does anyone know why zorko has such a low supercoach score at the moment?

100. I N Pieman says:

Think my patience with Daniel "shit" Rich has come to an end. My god he's soft

101. Grahame Lebroy says:

Those that grabbed S.Martin would be happy right now

102. Mac says:

Well, Stefan Martin produced! Glad I help him!

103. Nicholas says:

Should we consider Nic Nat to Martin and save a tonne of cash instead of Goldy?

• tophawk says:

Definately. Went Nic Nat to Martin this morning. Has the train left the station?

• Derek says:

well done. He was only against Giles, but might have got him back into some form

• steve1 says:

Good job on the Martin pick up, your a braver man than i was. How much you wreckon his price will be next week?

• Jock Reynolds says:

If he gets say a 110 next round he will go up about another 40k… but still be dirt cheap at 415k. Then can get him after his bye. Might be worthwhile to see if he can strap together some form (not that Richmond's ruck is much to write home about… then again few team's rucks are right now :S)

104. Derek says:

WCE win by 49 pts, but Lions score 230 more SC points.

105. Cam_H says:

bobby,

You probably need to provide more information – your team, your # of trades, and your bank balance.

106. Grantc says:

can i captain a bye player to get the vc score

107. Shake n bake says:

Martin let's hope he continues to ruck solo! So far I'm glad i picked him over Goldy!

108. TRIGGER HAPPY says:

VC on rocky currently on 122 before scaling.
    Have the C on danger.
    Surely danger cant go that huge again?
    Thinking of taking rockys 120 as its points banked?
    Got a couple of hours to think about this.
    Thoughts?

• The Ranger says:

Got the same dilemma Trigger.
      Tempted by both Danger and Gawn.

• steve1 says:

im in the same boat, think i will take rocksy score. Then if danger goes big again i will tip my hat to him (then run into my room and cry)

• TRIGGER HAPPY says:

130 now that's good enough not gonna be greedy.
      no where near top so not going for broke due early injuries now just playing to move up league ranks.

• Grantc says:

Sorry wrote same Q below if Rockys 130 ill take that Ablett is now my Captain

109. Grantc says:

thanks Boltons Blues should i take Rockys vc or go with Danger.

110. Nicholas says:

The Barlow tag too strong rip Ribby Gray

111. Nicholas says:

Zac Dawson justifying the reason I chucked the captain on him

112. Tommo09 says:

Enright, Savage or Rance?
    I need PODs but wants good scores too

Rance – Points
    Savage – POD
    Enright – POD but is older

113. Mike says:

Im relying on D .Howard. D Tucker and S Collins to get me over the line this week .
    My team has sunken to a new low .wow

114. Billioux says:

Hi Guys, Been busy thus far this weekend,so apologies if this already asked and answered.Like othesr above i VC Rocky and happy to take the 130 to 260.However just re-read the CLUB BYES AND BEST 18 SCORES.In particular point 5. Thus if C is not in best 18 then VC not count,then it says if C player not playing all good!! Very ambiguous indeed. So if i have 21 playing as i do,can i C a Bye player ie Kerridge and get Rocky's VC score even tho Kerridge would not b in my top 18 scorers. Any clarity greatly appreciated.

• Grantc says:

I was told earlier but after reading the rules below Iam unsure what to do maybe play it safe and go Danger. Set a Captain (and Vice Captain) as you normally would for double points. If your Captain's doubled score is NOT in your Best 18 scores, then their points will not count – you simply get your Best 18 scores only. Similarly, if your Captain's doubled-score is NOT in your Best 18 scores, you do NOT automatically receive double points from your Vice Captain – your Vice Captain only receives double points as per any other round, if your Captain does not play for any reason.

• Grantc says:

edit: I was told earlier yes, but

• Billioux says:

Hey Grantc. Eveyone seems to think a BYE player as C is cool and it probably is. However the rule,as u posted above, is well…confusing. I am a simple man tho.

• johnno2908 says:

Ok, after reading this interpretation for the 50000th time, I think I have finally figured it out.
            Lets say you captain a player and he scores 5 and goes off with a knee injury, his captains score would be 10.
            Lets say you have 19 scoring players and all 18 other players score over 11. Your captains score is not in your best 18 so will not count to your round score, however it is still technically your captains score thus your VC does not get doubled.
            So you can C a bye player and the VC will still get doubled as your Captain does not play for any reason – bye.

• johnno2908 says:

^^A far less confusing response is this: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/supercoach-

"All the unavailable players remain live across the weekend, as if they are playing in the last game of the round. This means everyone should have a crack at the vice-captain loophole — nominate someone who plays early in the round as your VC and if they produce a massive score, put the ‘C’ on a bye player and you’ll get double your VC’s score. If they don’t fire, pick a captain as normal later in the round. See our best VC and C picks below."

• Grantc says:

those rules were of the Supercoach website

• Billioux says:

Yes they were,i am more confused.Johnno's post makes it clear if it accurate.Not doubting u Johnno,just refering back 2 the rules..Now doing my head it!

• johnno2908 says:

Yes, I have always seen GrantC's rule posted. Such a weird way to word something

• Grantc says:

same I am confused so I am leaning towards playing it safe as I couldn't access johnno response on the link hate to wake up tomorrow and realise I didn't get any C points.

• steve1 says:

well i dont knowif this helps but the herald sun journo Mark Robinson has used the C on a bye player (macpherson) and had the VC on Rocklif, surely he would know the rules.

115. Neverweaken says:

How much will Martin cost after today's score?

116. Tommo09 says:

I am confused
    Can you use the Vice-captain loophole in the bye rounds due to the 'Best 18 players'?

• Grantc says:

but if you have more than 18 on the ground say 21 and you get the donut for a bye player you still have 20 playing players? i dont think ill risk it

• Tommo09 says:

Can someone confirm?

117. tdesmaele says:

BARLOW IS GOING LARGE

118. Matt says:

So, can someone explain this to me? Zorko – 108 points. Rockliff 130 points. Zorko was way more effective during important parts of the game, had way more marks, similar tackles and only a few less disposals. Plus, a lot of rockliff's work was in the last qtr to no effect as well. Sometimes I jst can't make sense of the suoercoach scoring algorithm…

• Southern S says:

I didn't think which part of the game it was had any impact on scoring.

Rockliff had way more contested possessions (18 out of 38 touches vs zorko 6 out of 31), and Zorkos marks were only worth two points each if uncontested (which they were) and keeping possession ie from a team mate.

119. Sarah says:

Robbie Gray/Parker/Libba to Neal and Rocky pick two. Was planning on killing wines but unfortunately he is playing well so it is these options

120. johnno2908 says:

My opponent has Dangerfield Captain.
    Option A: Play it safe and go Danger VC, Shaw/Gawn C
    Option B: Gawn VC into Shaw C

121. Johnny says:

Scratch that cya later Wines you are out this week

122. CoachDamo says:

Danger scores 200 last week and suddenly I'm re-thinking what I consider a par score from my VC!

123. Jason says:

Barlow vc welcome to town

• tophawk says:

AAAAAAHHHHH. Michael Barlow 168 supa coach points.
      He bloody good boy… Welcome!!

124. Grantc says:

thanks Boltons Blues should i take Rockys vc or go with Danger.

125. Derek says:

Only takes until the 14 min mark of first quarter for Danger to reach 50SC

Teach me to take Rockys score

126. tophawk says:

What's danger on at the half? I reckon not much change out of 100.

127. Logical Larry says:

Paddy is rubbish. He dropped 50 points from last week. At this rate he will only score 23 after his next 3 games.

128. Derek says:

maitherson 29 touches in seconds must play next week.
    Tom Bell gone for the season