Gday Community. CRITICAL that we learn from our past. And as such I want each and every one of you TODAY to login to your Supercoach team and save the details of your 2014 campaign;
- Copy your trade history. This is a wonderful tool – you’ll be able to see what you did well and where you buggered things up.
- Copy your end team. What were you happy with? Which blokes were still stinking up the joint? How does this reflect your trade strategy?
- Copy your leagues. If you won one – print the bastard out and pin it on the wall. Important that we celebrate success.
- Copy your rank. Even if you don’t give a stuff about rank – copy it. You’ll regret it one season when you begin your quest for rank glory.
- Spend some time with your team. Crack a beer. Say farewell. A new season and a new journey begins now
We’ve been discussing rucks in the bungalow this morning and we’re interested in how you fared with the big blokes in 2014. While you’re in your 2014 team could you check your ruck trades and respond to the below if you don’t mind please, then let us know in the comments how you finished up in the season rank wise;