PODCAST: Community night finals week 2

Filed in Supercoach, Supercoach 2014, Weekly Podcast by on August 14, 2014 • views: 1568

Supercoach 2014

Another weekend of the best caper in the bloody world right around the corner!

And we have a bit of carnage community! Bartel, Steven Johnson, Roughead, McGlynn head the outs for the weekend. Must be said – if you’ve escaped every one of those you are a massive tin arse.

Issues all over the shop for this cut throat semi final weekend – let’s get stuck right into the action.

Enjoy the show and look forward to your pre round musings below.

Keen to throw a few bob our way and access the exclusive donors podcast? Click here

Finals are here So Feast Your Eyes On This:

PODCAST: Finals Week 2 – Playing To Win

Round 21 Supercoach Prices And Breakevens

Round 21 Supercoach Scouting Report

1. Josh says:

Jock who do u reckon should be a VC option
    Fyfe
    Ward
    Pendles
    Beams
    Or someone else (don't have rockliff)

• jockreynolds says:

I'd almost tend towards Beams then possibly roll the dice on Fyfe as your C?

• PkMn Trainer Jimmy says:

Buddy Franklin VC.
        VS the saints which aren't going too great atm.
        200th game so will want to put in a big show
        Swans are going to want to dominate the saints to ensure they maintain the % buffer.

I just sense a big score coming from Lance that could over excite the arousal curve.

2. HEZ says:

Scott D Thompson and Tez Walker OUT
    Kade Simpson and Brad Ebert IN
    Thoughts?

3. PkMn Trainer Jimmy says:

Wanted to share some wisdom but ran out of time:

If things are going pear shaped for me come Saturday night, I'll be going Danger to Cloke. I think Cloke is a good chance to pump out 140 scores the next 2 weeks. This is coming from someone who isn't a cloke or pies fan

4. dean says:

Im honetsly tempted to give harvey the VC change, Against the Dogs, last time they played he scored 169.

5. Cjay says:

Ah Jock, the cherry ripe ads were erased from my memory until tonight. You are one funny bugger.

6. sloandog says:

What the heck is wrong with Bartel?

7. Brad (Horsemiller12) says:

Very surprised that nobody anywhere seems to be considering Toby Greene as a mid priced mid replacement option @ $520k? A few points to consider…

1. 4 round average of 129 (he's been HUGE since his club suspension and will want to continue that form)
    2. Great run of Melb, Pies (who are bleeding points in the midfield) and Dogs.
    3. WIth the more polished Treloar and Ward, you'd expect he'll avoid the likes of Cross, Mcaff, Picken tag etc.
    4. Massive ceiling and HUGE POD in only .55% (1365) of teams.

If I had an extra couple of trades, I'd be bringing him in for sure…

• PkMn Trainer Jimmy says:

Made mention of him in the Donor's Podcast comments a few backs. Would have loved to trade him in but opted to hold my last trade. He is dominating at the moment Have you got him?

• Fritz says:

Hey mate exactly who I am considering with bartel ,mcglynn who I just brought in and stevie j out I have to trade .. Last trade with only 560 l no real other options boomer safe bet libba or tony Greene ..
      Green v boomer ??

8. Remy says:

Guys….I'd love some help with my Roughy trade.
    It's do or die for me.

Douglas~Jack Steven
    Roughy~?????????
    Please help
    FWD: Roughy, Petrie, S. Martin, Dangerfield, Parker, Zorko

• Matt says:

Depends on your cash situation, if you have money to burn go Boomer, if not Dusty is cheap. Good POD pick could be Jeremy Howe only 2.5% of teams and scoring 125, 112 and 110 in his last month.

• WombatsFC says:

can't go wrong with R.Gray

9. Jack says:

Who to replace Bartel? Hanley or Hibberd?

• Jack says:

Or Shaw?

• Remy says:

Hanley could get tagged this week, like said on the podcast.
        Hibberd may be a little underdone, but I think he's the best option you've listed there.

• Dean says:

If you have the coin go HANLEY it's a no brainer for mine. Even Jock himself is going straight from Bartel to Hanley.

Good luck mate

• LukTon says:

And if we've already got Hanley, then who is next in line? I don't like the idea of taking an underdone and potentially rusty Hibberd, so would it be Shaw or Jaensch?

• Antonio B says:

What about Mitchell?

• Jack says:

Yep tossing between Shaw and Jaensch… help guys!!!

• chandanrajdb says:

Hi Jack,

If you cannot afford Simpson then consider Heath Shaw…Proven Premo…..Jaensch isn't bad option either. I have the same dilemma and I cannot afford Simpson…..so at this stage I am going with H Shaw….

His recent scores from round 11…..
            Rd 11…95, Rd 12…127, Rd 13…109, Rd 14…116, Rd 15….24 (got injured)….Rd 19…90, Rd 20….126….

He is averaging around 110.5 without taking his injury affected score of 24…..

Next 3 opponents…

Rd 21…..Melbourne…averages 101

Rd 22……Collingwood…..will be his 1st game against his old team….

Rd 23…..Bulldogs…..averages 110…..

Just hope that he doesn't gets injured…..and he is also a POD this time of the season only in 6.27% of the teams……

Good luck….

Cheers,
            Raj…

• WombatsFC says:

Simpson, Hodge for POD

• WombatsFC says:

Don't go Hibberd.

10. Remy says:

I lost it when LekDog went crazy!

11. Will says:

Best ruck out of Nic Nat, Lobbe or Mumford?

• Dean says:

Defiantly go Nic Nat mate, his last 3 rounds he scored 111, 133 & 100 Not to mention his break even is only 78 and his next 3 games are against: Essendon, Melbourne & GWS

Mummy seems to have gone south of late his last 3 rounds he scored 110, 99, 87

Hope that helps and good luck.

12. David says:

Mummy

13. Big Ben says:

Huge week community, I hope you all have a great fantasy week!

Jamrock FC gets the week off from stress but am still lookin to push higher in overall rank

14. Antonio B says:

Who do I replace Bartel with? I have $508,000. I can’t get Malceski or McVeigh. Maybe Shaw, Mitchell, Hibberd, Enright? What do you guys think?

15. WombatsFC says:

Dahlhouse to Boomer or Ollie to Priddis? It could be the difference when it comes to staying in the top 6 in the Donors qualifiers group

16. WombatsFC says:

Great call on Juddy Pieman. I also reckon there are 120+ scores to come from him for the rest of the season
    The bloke is running around without a tag for the first time since his first year and only just coming into form, the games he's played so far will be the worst games he plays all year.

17. Guy says:

With Cox in the team will it affect Nic Nat's output?

18. TOM says:

Who do I take out of these guys, Goddard, Treloar, Mundy or Cunnington?
    Was thinking Goddard becuase since Jobe is back he will get tagged rather than Goddard.

19. Krazee-Eyez Killaz says:

One trade left, need to take a punt. 551k in the bank

Stevie J out – Mundy/Goddard in? was thinking boak, but he will likely cop the crowley tag in the SC GF. already have pendles, rocky, beams, fyfe, sloane, selwood, JPK
    or
    Bartel out – Maybe Hodge or K Simpson? any other ideas? already have mcveigh, swallow, hanley, jaensch and enright.

20. Great stuff Jock! Hadnt even considered Deledio, those guys you spoke of were exactly what I am after, and Deledio could be just what I need

21. Antonio B says:

Please help I don’t know who to bring in for Bartel. I only have $508,000!!!

22. jockreynolds says:

Righto folks – It's Gaff IN and Bartel OUT for JR Brumby FC

23. TOM says:

Who should i put as my captain, Rockliff, Pendles, Beams, Ward, Dangerfield.

24. TYYYYY says:

Had JPK as Captain he got subbed out… dose my vice captain then kick in I am playing Real Dream Team