YOU LITTLE RIPPER! Get stuck in below to our first monthly donors podcast:

Filed in Supercoach by on June 24, 2014 • views: 1235

Supercoach 2014 podcast

Click here to listen in

(Right click or option-click the link above and choose “Save As…” to download the MP3 file)

Genuine thanks from Jock, Crouching, Higgo and all the lads for helping to make sure that are able to keep serving our community and put in the hard yards to help make this joint rock!

If you have any dramas with playing the podcast, can you email me here: [email protected]

And remember – as discussed in the podcast – lets UNLEASH below with inner sanctum wisdoms (especially your monthly no-one-talk-him-crouchingone-say-him)!

Tags:

1. Big Ben says:

You beauty Jock, just signed up for 6 months mate

2. Anthony says:

Love ya Jock

3. Jiles says:

You legend mate

4. jockreynolds says:

I love you blokes. Humbled by the support we're gettin here. Big Ben, Anthony, Jiles…. thanks you very much indeed lads.

5. Hazey says:

6 months of stimulation for the arousal curve sorted to help with the quiet times here up on East Timor!!!! Yyyyeeeeeaaaaewwwww!

• jockreynolds says:

On East bloody Timor!! Hells bells Hazey! Thanks very much mate and rapt that you're in the inner sanctum! Seem to be a few jumping in… rapt!

• Hazey says:

I’ll have to keep you blokes up to date if we get the local footy league back up n running here! There’s some cracking little players up here! A Come back in the fwd pocket at 36 years old,in 36 degrees n 137% humidity sounds achievable, right?

6. jockreynolds says:

Looking forward to getting everyones no-one-talk-him-crouching-one-say-him for this month. We'll have to think of a prize or something for whoever puts in the best call for the month. Anyone onboard with The Basted Chicken?

7. @joehuddler says:

Just donated Jock, least I can do. Currently perched at my highest ever position, 498. I'll not lie, I'm scared. My nose has been bleeding a bit. I need the wisdom of the community to make me more robust of plum.

• jockreynolds says:

Thats fantastic Joe and thanks for the donation mate. Important to keep playing your natural game and not crap your pants now. In through the nose. Out through the mouth,

8. Eefto says:

Donated to you Jock! Thanks for all the great work you do and this Special Podcast is just the cherry on top of an already large and delicious cake that you have created. I'll happily continue to donate to this community monthly to keep the great place going! Thanks Jock & co.

9. Chippa888 says:

Signed up for 6 months Jock old boy. Sitting at 1904 overall so far in only my second year at this capper and it’s all thanks to you and the team mate. Placed 15th in the donors leagus at this stage (Colvins Clangers). Love ya work mate.

10. Azzman says:

Great stuff Jock! Can we download this in iTunes to listen to when we're on the road?

• jockreynolds says:

Gday Azz – this from the technology man here:
      "It isnt linked to the normal podcast in iTunes, what you can do is click on the link and it will just play in your browser. Otherwise you could download it as a seperate file on your device"

11. Dave Ruddick says:

Great Podcast …where was Wayno? I nominate Callan Ward as my no-one talk him player…averaging 124 for last 5 weeks in only 6% of teams…keep in mind if an injury to one of your premo Mids late in the season… A great unique pick.

• jockreynolds says:

Cheers Dancing – thanks for the support old mate! He's been bloody busy with Big Nuts lately – spending more and more time stuffin round together. We''ll make sure we get him in for the next one mate

12. Slug says:

Love it Jock 20 bucks well spent. Just to throw in my all time favourite quote by you knowledge is knowing that tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting tomato in a bloody fruit salad. You'd be crazy to pick these guys mentioned for crouching ones contest but my pick is Dylan Sheil

13. Robert says:

Quality podcast and glad to chip in – my pick is Nathan Hrovat.

14. Mathew says:

Great podcast jock loved every minute of it. Such great wisdom from all and think everyone will agree that we got our moneys worth
    My pick for the no one say him pretend you buy him podcast dooner one month challenge is Steven Motlop. 1.16% of teams sticking to that 300K ish cash price at $378K and going left of field with a FWD but think he will do me proud. Coming into form of late and this month he will have a dream run I'm predicting he will be scoring 80-100 each week which for a FWD i think we would all love
    Cheers for that mate

• jockreynolds says:

Spose with Stokes in strife as well Motlops role could be very lucrative. Very nice POD points… interesting

• Mathew says:

Haha jock i just saw Steven motlop has made an appearance in Flesh for fantasy Get him in
        Lets see how the man holds up

15. Kurt says:

Hello Jock. My no-one-talk-him-crouching-one-say-him for this month is Scott D Thompson from North. Owned by 3.44%, 129 last week, will average 105+ during the next month.

16. throttlefinger says:

Fantastic podcast, Jock, Higgo and Crotching1.

My team is swimming about a mile south of a hefty mound of whale shit. Taking lots of lumps. But there's more to be learned when you're down than up. And this podcast was like a pound of kale and a keg of pilsner. Delicious and nutritious!

Thanks for upping your podcast stamina. Well worth the donation.

Think my ripper of the week: the Sloane man. Less than 5% have him. Gonna go absolutely banshee on the Power.

17. GarglesnarfFC says:

All signed up Jock! Looking forward to my drive to work more than usual.

Just realised Lynden Dunn is THE most expensive defender in the game! WTF!

18. David Bish says:

Monthly subscription jock mate. Looking forward to your wisdom

19. Sleet says:

Signed up and threw an extra fiver your way Jock. Get yourself a pie and coke.

My no-one-talk-him-crouching-one-say-him for this month is Adam Goodes. Don't know if he's left field enough but in only 0.77% of teams so I figure he qualifies.

20. Wattsieesq says:

Jock, I've already donated earlier this year, but stuff it. I'm happy to throw more coin your way. Great podcast and some significant nuggets of wisdom.

My pick is David Zaharakis.

21. julz says:

Happy to donate to this wonderful site, the monthly podcast is just a bonus keep up the great work :)

22. Fabian says:

Jock Mate,
    Any chance we are able to download this podcast as an Mp3?
    Would love to be able to chuck this on the iPod to listen to on the way to work.

23. medadsson says:

Great pearls of wisdom, the double fold! Been advocating 2 ply for years!!! Thanks for the site and the podcasts. My No one talk him, no one have him nomination is Lachie Neale – in just 476 teams. Perfect run home starting with Eagles this weekend.

• jockreynolds says:

Nice POD med. Very nice run home. Can you believe some pricks only go the 3 ply? What kind of bloody wirld are living in where children cant find a grain of rice to eat but some pricks insist on wiping their arse with not only bleached and fluffy white toilet paper… but 3 bloody interweaved pieces of it. Unreal

• WombatsFC says:

I agree Jock. But this is what happens when people live in apartments or have indoor dunnies. No longer can we just grab a handful of dry cooch that sneaked under the bottom boards of the thunder box and clean ourselves in the way that nature intended.

I submit Jed Adcock to Crouching's Challenge. Obviously the rules will grant me a X 1.5 on points due to selecting the most difficult position= def.

24. Roobarbian says:

Outstanding work lads. My nomination is Anthony Morabito. Its only a matter of time and may get the vest week one but will go bang!!

25. Azmataz says:

Marvellous podcast there boys. Some bloody good wisdom there. I'm going Nick Reiwoldt for the Crouching Comp. He loves playing the Tigers and is about to go Nuts. Only $360k. Welcome!

26. ben says:

trent mckenzie !!, starting to turn his form around

27. @joehuddler says:

An oldie but a goodie, I reckon Nick Dal Santo could come home strong. Reckon more midfield time when it gets to the business end, and have a look at Norths run home!

28. Lekdog says:

Just signed up jock, looking forward to feasting the ears on this one.