PODCAST: High arousal in flapping tarp

Filed in Supercoach, Supercoach 2014, Weekly Podcast by on June 22, 2014 • views: 1415

Supercoach 2014 podcast

There is a state of extreme arousal in the studio this evening.

Not only is Crouching One closing in on a genuine tilt at the $50K, but we are in the final preparations before deploying our very first donors extended length podcast early this week.

We also hear a snippet from our interview with Matty Mottram, one of our own who is right in the race for the $50K. A great bloke. We get his call on a bit of value this round, and also his assessment on the state of the power forward in today’s fantasy footy. (Full length interview in the donors podcast see details below)

Huge week, enjoy tonight’s show and we’d be rapt if you’re able to chip in a few bucks when the donor portal opens on Tuesday/Wednesday  this week.

How do I get access to it?

Check the site on Tuesday night or Wednesday, there will be a post put up on the site about the donors podcast which will contain a link to our first donors full length show and post. This will open up a special donor window where you can throw a few bucks our way using paypal or your credit card. If you’re able to spare a few bucks a month to help keep this place ticking along we would be absolutely rapt and you’ll be able to access our donor only monthly podcast.

Can I get an email sent to me whet it’s up?

No worries – just as long as you’re on our email subscription list (click here to join it for free) you’ll get an email as soon as it’s posted on the site.

1. Gab says:

shocking week this week jock
    hoping this cheers me up !!!!

2. medadsson says:

Is the Duffman back?

3. scano says:

COMMUNITY! will Fyfey boy be rested ? If yes who else under 600k in midfield?

• dean says:

Nobody aside from Rose Lion knows the answer to this question Scano, but if last year is anything to go bye, then we can assume that some of the freo players may cop a rest. so i would look elsewhere. POD could be Goddard, seems to be flying lately, with Watson out, he is stepping up

• julz says:

I wanted to get Fyfe last week and didnt cos I dont trust Lyin Lyon. Looked at freos draw in prelim week of SC finals they have to go to Gabba, can see ‘The General’ striking then but i guess it depends on if they have top 4 secured!

• SCaddict says:

I think it's less likely than last year especially with Round 18 where everyone gets a rest. Still there are plenty of decent alternatives if you are really THAT worried about it.

Think Jack is good buy with the Swans SC finals run. Sloane, BJ Floggard and Prestia would be nice selections too. Even Robbie Gray with his DPP bonus should be considered if you don't already have him.

4. Tom says:

Fellas is it worth getting rid of Langdon?? Only have 100k in bank so can't get that much for him

• Dan says:

Yes, despite his scoring output he is not a premium. Hibberd is your man

• Phil says:

I've already got him. He would be first selection. I'm $600 off Birchall and 5k of Swallow. Burgoyne has the best average that I can afford but he is in some bad form of late

• Derek says:

have you got Enright? he is good value and only in about 6% of teams. quite a good POD

• Phil says:

I picked him up last year and was excellent. I haven't heard much about him this year. Seems to have dropped off his game a little

• Glorin says:

Hibberd very unlikely to play this week.

• julz says:

Scott D Thompson? Been alright lately, only costs a smidge over $400K

5. Big Ben says:

I'm closing in on JR Brumby FC mate, lookin forward to strappin next to you on the run home Jock!

6. Phil says:

I'm thinking of Shenton>Miles this week…Will Miles be a keeper?

• john snow says:

• dean says:

To hard for anyone to predict that Phil, He could be, but things were said about other rookies, including shenton himself being a possible keeper, at this time of year, i would look past another mid price player, and either upgrade to premo or downgrade to cheap rookie for cash gen

• julz says:

I got Miles in last week for Higgins as there were a lack of rookies to downgrade to. Very happy with the trade, saw a stat about Miles while watching the Friday night game, apparently he is leading clearances or contested possessions for the Tiges (can't remember which) but both equal great Supercoach point scoring ability.
      I am hoping he MIGHT be a keeper, but figure even if not I can make enough cash off him to hopefully upgrade to a full Premo midfield just before/ during SC finals (although I am running quite low on trades).
      In saying that I don't think I would get him this week now his price has increased a fair bit.

• Derek says:

easy to get numbers like Miles has if under the radar. Miles is now in spotlight of opponents, will get a lot more attention

• big aggots says:

Wins his on ball & far better option than Swan, Griffen, Cotchin, Zorko lately.

7. Slug says:

Jock mate, My worst player is tyson, but I have nobody making me money so I can't upgrade him!! even worse with players like cameron, hartung and acres on the bench, beams johnson and murphy got me 3 donouts the last two weeks. I need rookies??

• Kev says:

There's just no rookies out there, Slug. Reckon we forgot the challenges this game throws up in the years before GC and GWS gave us a decent rookie downgrade or two every few weeks.

Keep an eye on state leagues and take a punt. Honeychurch can't be far away from a game, surely.

• Garglesnarf FC says:

Tyson should start going up again this week now that his 30odd drops off, his stats weren’t as bad as his score suggests as he scored 91 in the ‘other’ game. 20P, 5M, 6T, his disposal efficiency was crap though hence his score.

Whilst I agree he needs to go, it’s not panic stations as long as he keeps getting a game.

• big aggots says:

Zak Jones (def) looked comfortable at that level. JS is the issue.
      Kersten (fwd) looked ok and Scott said his JS in the short term is good.
      Can you use them to generate $$$?

8. peter pan artichoke says:

kane mitchell to miles?

9. john d says:

for my last mid premo Rocky or JPK? Im leaning towards Rockliff a bit then thought about he might spend more time in the fwd line with J brown out. JPK a safer pick?

• dean says:

JPK seems a lot safer and more consistant for me, I pondered the same thing for my M8 and went with JPK, he is looking good this season, and Brisbanes run home is terrible compared to sydney

• Wes says:

Good thought… But he didn't go fwd a heap this rd…
      Rocky for mine
      Bne has some rookies to come in and get game time… That has been leppas MO this season. Doubt on that premise rocky will change roles.

• Jambo says:

Rocky. He scored 158 in a team that embarrassed itself.

• john d says:

I probably go for JPK now only because I already have 3 other Brisbane players. but really cant make up my mind yet…

10. john fitzgerald says:

ive got some bad signs in my team this week. 7th on the ladder in the main league 10 trades left 45k left.
    bartel, mcveigh, simpson, hibberd, enright, hurn. (no bench cover)
    ablett, pendles, jpk, libba, selwood, sloane, beams and kane mitchell (no bench)
    sandilands , martin (mcevoy on the bench :( )
    gray, danger, parker, zorko, roughead, shenton (no bench cover)

mitchell -> miles

and what to do with shenton.

11. Michael says:

Hi Community, tough round for some, including myself. I'm sure after the first couple of games most of us were rubbing our hands together planning for a 2500+ score – fast forward 24 hours, battered and bruised the SC gods certainly bashed the hell out of us! I'd like some opinions on the following trades I'm tossing up with this week.

Taylor out, Kersten in
    Shenton out, Gray in.
    Leaves me with 4 trades, full mid premo, $12.5K left. I know I'm light on trades but I'm not in any leagues, just going for best outright result. Out of the running for $50K, currently ranked 5,348.

Team after trades:

DEF: Bartel, McVeigh, Swallow, Simpson, Hibberd, Enright (Schoenmakers, Bews)
    MID: GAJ, Pendles, JPK, Jelwood, Beams, Gray, Murph, Fyfe (O'Brien, Acres)
    RUC: Sandy, Sauce (Derickx, King)
    FWD: Danger, Dusty, Parker, Pav, Zorko, Ambrose (Cameron, Kersten)

Thoughts?

• Michael says:

Also one of the key things with Gray is the swing ability with Danger, Dusty, Parker & Zorko as cover for any LTI's.

• Iron Bar Buckley says:

He will only be cover if you can replace him with a bench player. You should use rookies to create the swing options. Gray should be in your fwd line and 115+pts mid only should be in his place.

• Michael says:

Yeah good point IBB, cheers!

• Michael says:

Actually, in thinking a bit more about this, can you recommend any cheap swing rookies atm? That's the problem, there isn't any, and I don't like the idea of having a $300K+ player on my bench just for the swing option. I can't see any other way to provide swing other than having swing premos. Does that make sense?

12. Kev says:

Posted 2,517 this week Jock, 106th for the round. First score over 2500 from memory. Pretty chuffed with that :)

13. Wes says:

Hey community,
    Thoughts on the following pls…
    Out… Danger and dahlhaus
    In… Gray and fyfe
    On afl fantasy… Two trades a week or lose them.
    Not enough $ for dusty and boomer

This makes mid and Feds…
    Rocky, gaj, beams, stevie j, swan, cornes, fyfe, Tyson.
    And
    Parker, Gary, chapman, stef Martin, tex walker, Jamie Elliott

14. Phil says:

Need your help community.
    I've got 97k in bank and want to trade out Langdon. Burgoyne is best averaging defender I could get. Or do I go Ambrose>Kersten/ Honeychurch and keep Langdon and upgrade Shenton to a premium player

• Billy says:

if langdon doesnt play next week due to concussion then trade him out for burgoyne, but if langdon does play then do for the second option.

watch team sheets

• WombatsFC says:

I have Burgoyne and have cursed his selection since round 8. I'm turning Langdon into Hibbard or Scott Thompson this week, probably Hibbard

• Garglesnarf FC says:

Hi Wombats!
        Hibberd quite likely to not play at this stage. Very bad cork on top of a 6 day break. I would hold off until he is confirmed in the starting line up 1hr before game time.

15. Sleepy says:

I reckon Miles gonna be another Tyson. I got on Miles but missed Tyson. Who are the people for recognizing talent at GWS when they are a developing side and let two players of that calibre slip away?

• Sarah says:

I think they've got more than enough talent left to be able to let a few go and still be able to sleep at night.

• Sheeds says:

I think it might have something to with playing with a team of experienced hard bodied men instead of playing in a team of younger lighter players.

16. Jack says:

Liberatore or Priddis?

17. Caz says:

Hi guys thoughts on current team.
    Bartel mcveigh swallow jaensch hibberd Langdon ( Tippett bews )
    Ablett pendlebury selwood murphy beams fyfe Johnson Goddard ( taylor obrien )
    Sandilands Jacobs ( currie king )
    Dangerfield Martin pavlich zorko dalhaus wingard ( Ambrose cameron )
    Thinking of going taylor down to morabito and Langdon to Simpson Hanley birchell.
    Any advice welcome thnx.

18. David Bish says:

Travis boak??? Thoughts please

• Kev says:

I like him as a footballer, fantastic captain. His scoring can be a bit up and down though. Greenwood looks tempting at 530k. Hasn't dropped below 100 for 6 weeks (high of 137). TAT candidate?

19. TOM says:

Kane Mitchell to Miles?

20. Crashman says:

Any news whether Murph's hammy issue that made him late withdrawal an issue or not going forward?

21. @TG_Footy_Tragic says:

Community – I pose a question….

Kade Simpson – i have full prem, looking to add a quality d7 as cover.
    Has he been found out? Last 3 avg 64…
    Is he being tagged? or just wailing in a poo Carlton team?
    I have about $522k to play with, and would like the best avg-ing DEF (from here on out) to add.

Trading Derickx to Brown, L Taylor (swing) to K Simpson or Shaw… or?

Team, as it stands before Trades.
    DEF: McVeigh, Swallow, Malceski, Hibberd, Hanley, Hurn – Bews, J Hunt
    MID: Ablett, Pendles, Selwood, Beams, Mundy, Rocky, Murphy, Goddard – L Taylor, Acres
    RUC: Sandi, Jacobs – Derickx, Smith
    FWD: Danger, Dusty, Parker, Breust, Roughy, Buddy – Zorko, Cameron

Rank 235, 2547pts this week.
    Good amount of trades left
    Cheers

• big aggots says:

Bugg was not interested in getting the ball himself, and didn't leave Simpson's side all day. Not sure why Malthouse didn't send him forward. If other teams use a similar tactic he's cooked. I rage traded him last night and slept well.

• Garglesnarf FC says:

In addition that was Carltons easiest game in it’s run home. Only the Bulldogs are a possible win from here. Good time to be short on Carlton players.

• medadsson says:

109, 130. 102 and 114 since the bye … Duffield 501k. Consider Freo's remaining run home and fact Johnson will probably be out at least another 4-5 weeks or more. Surely you could not get better for a D7. Good luck regardless, great ranking!

• Azmataz says:

I would probably go Shaw at the moment. He is looking good and leading the young GWS side.

22. James says:

Hi Community,

Need some advice,

I have Shenton in the midfield as bench coverage and looking for a downgrade option. How does Mitch Honeychurch sound? Close to getting a game?

In my forward line I need an upgrade for Impey. Out of Wingard, Zorko, Rioli and Walker, who is the best option?
    I really want Harvey but he is just to expensive now.

Appreciate the advice.

• big aggots says:

Consider Shannon Motlop @ 378K. 2nd 100+ game in a row and looking good.

• Itchy Nuts Pieman says:

Not sure on Honeychurch. Keeps tearing it up I’m the twos & being named emergency! Of that lot I’d take Wingard. Had some midfield time last week. Hope it continues

• SCaddict says:

If Shenton is your only bench cover in the midfield I'd be reluctant to trade him.

We've seen in the past fortnight 4 popular mids drop out at the last moment only to leave heaps of coaches exposed to big fat donuts and in many cases costing them league wins along with relinquishing plenty of ranking places.

Would be looking at other options, even downgrading Impey to Kersten, if you can't generate sufficient cash elsewhere for an upgrade there.

23. ash says:

Fyfe or Goddard?

Things to take into account: Will Fyfe be rested?, Freo's easy next month, No Watson in the Essendon midfield now…

• The Garbo says:

Fyfe. Gets more contested ball. And will be harder to tag outve the game.

Freo won't rest him until or if they manage to solidify a minimum top 4 spot for finals. Plus Lyons has came out and said he has no intention of resting sandilands and pav, who imo would need the rest more

24. sharker4 says:

Would you consider Hooker to Hibberd a sideways trade? Im thinking Hooker is mid and Hibberd is a premo

• SCaddict says:

Yes pretty sideways to me. Better off holding off on those sorts of trades until we get near the Supercoach finals and you still have trades to spare. There will be plenty of opportunities to swap for fallen premos at that time should you feel so inclined.

Anyway that trade proposal may be a moot point this week at least, as there is some chatter that Hibberd could miss with a corky this round.

• sharker4 says:

I think I was trying to convince myself it wasnt a sideways trade when deep down i knew. Didnt know about the corky, I'll guess ill pass on the trade, for now

• The Garbo says:

I also Hookers score should improve with Hurley back in the line. Or at least that's what I am hoping….

25. Derek says:

How did Josh Caddy look on the weekend? was he the sub? Can pick him up for under $250k after next week.

Anyone considering him as a Forward emergency/loophole?

• The Garbo says:

I lost my patience with Caddy. Held him till he got injured and was quite a disappointment.
      Not going to get lured into wasting a trade.

• The Garbo says:

Caddy was sub though. Stokes got injured and subbed off EARLY in the second. So a 33ish sc is a let down for nearly 3qtrs of footy

• Vossy says:

He looked just as crap as he did before he broke his foot.

26. Thomas says:

Guys big headache for me – m6 fwd line has nriewoldt, shenton and ambrose.
    Need to trade one of these guys up to parker…but who? I have kept nroo for so long and he is still leaking value.
    Let me know fellas.

• SCaddict says:

Out of those 3 I would probably upgrade Ambrose to Parker.

You've hitched your wagon to NRoo for this long that you may as well ride him out until the SC finals, at which time you could consider a sideways trade then if the rest of your house is in order.

• WkendAtBernieVs says:

I would definitely keep shenton as he is a dual position player… will come in handy at the backend of the season. Ambrose has been quite consistent and is also a perfect backup option ( he has another 30k or so to fatten up also).
      Nroo has only scored over 80 once in the last 8 rounds i cant see him turning it around, I would give him the chop.

• Derek says:

NRoo killed me in SC finals last year. I didn't have him but it seemed every one of my opponents did.

27. God says:

what does the community think is the best upgrade option is for langdon?? I only have 100k in in the bank for the upgrade!

28. WkendAtBernieVs says:

Rhyce Shaw now confirmed out (2-3 weeks). Gotta go or worth keeping if you have coverage?

• The Garbo says:

I would like to move him on if I had him.
      BUT it comes down to your league position, cover and trades left vs spots to fill.

29. Mike says:

Best downgrade option this week in the midfield or ruck already got miles

• The Garbo says:

off the top of my head, supposedly Morabito keeps killing it in the wafl and is on the edge of debut this season.

Honeychurch is also on the edge of debut though he was well held this week.

Could take a punt on Jack Martin. Highly touted and looked decent in his second afl game and first game back from injury. On the bubble but with a BE of 55 due to his injury game and also is slightly pricey at 220k.

I cant think of any rucks to look at that have some promise for this season.
      Long shots to look at though could be Lobb and Archie Smith

30. Dutch Life says:

Lewis Taylor> Robbie Gray
    Langdon> Any premo defender, was thinking McVeigh. Already have Bartel, Simpson, Swallow, Birchall, Jansch.
    This will give me three trades, with Stefan Martin my last upgrade which I will not use until he has absolutly hit his peak, other then that I have no intention of trading.
    I will also have $160,000 in the war chest after those trades.
    Would love your thought community, Cheers.

31. scano says:

Could someone please tell me Rockliffs projected score for this week please?

Thanks

32. TOM says:

Thoughts on my team:
    Backs: Swallow, bartel, burgoyne, hurn, hanley, langdon (cutler, georgio)
    mids: ablett, pendles, beams, rockliff, selwood, ward, kennedy, k.mitchell (hartung, acres)
    rucks: sandi, mummy (derickx, thurlow)
    fwds: danger, martin, wingard, zorko, parker, mcgovern (shenton, cameron)

7 trades left $43,000 left.

Thoughts?

• James says:

You could go k.mitchell to honeychurch, sub him forward and sub shenton onto the ground in the middle. That should leave you with roughly 250k left. You could then either do an upgrade of mitchell to someone like gray or another premo midfielder around that price, otherwise you could go langdon to malceski or someone around that price. If you wanted to do another downgrade you could do cutler to zak jones and do a double upgrade next week. Best of luck!

33. scano says:

Best mid under 600 k?

34. The Garbo says:

Very interesting POD cast. Though it left me more confused for my next move or two.

COMMUNITY please advise
    Going for league win – but tough league. One loss and I'll drop from second to eight potentially. Two losses could send me right down to the 10-14th spot.

Have 33k 10 trades and essentially 2ish spots left to upgrade.

def: Simpson, McVeigh, Swallow, Hooker, Jaensch, Hanley (McDonald, Laidler)
    mid: Ablett, Jelwood, Goddard, POLEC, MaCrae, Libbatore, Pendlebury, Beams (Shenton, Taylor)
    ruc: Sandi, Goldstein (thurlow, Currie)
    fwd: Dangerfield, DustinMartin, Dahlhaus, LeCras, StefanMartin, Zorko (Ambrose, Lloyd)

I see MaCrae getting tagged out by cross again…. Which is making me think of doing a straight swap for Parker who I will then swing into the fwd once StefMartin has fully appreciated. Completing my fwd Line. And helping my chance for a win this week.

Or I hold trades as polec, shenton taylor ambrose have low BEs.
    Or I do one up one down for I dont know who….

• TOM says:

I think it's time to say goodbye to one of your rookies. You could downgrade a taylor to honeychurch so you still have bench cover and still make some $$$

• Azmataz says:

Yeah I agree with Tom, I would get rid of Polec and Taylor for Rocky and Honeychurch. Mind you I quite like you Macrae to Parker trade and maybe do the above trade next week.

• The Garbo says:

cheers lads!

35. KadeKisajet says:

teams set! this is when good teams become bad and bad teams become good or good teams become even better. Macrae out Pendles in. Obviously the best choice since I have Ablett. Don't you think? others could include libba and Ward.

36. Woodman says:

Hey guys, thoughts on my team;
    Def: McVeigh, Bartel, Hanley, Thompson, Jaensch, Langdon (Bews, Aylett)
    Mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Beams, Kennedy, Murphy, Selwood, Johnson, Shenton (O'Brian, Acres)
    Rcks: Sandilands, Goldstein (Currie, King)
    Fwds: Dangerfield, Zorko, Martin, Dalhlous, Wingard, Pavlich (Ambrose, Cameron)

Just over $188,000 in the kitty and six trades left. Thoughts?

• BCHawks says:

Hey Woodman, I would go Langdon to Swallow and then next week got Ambrose to Kersten and then Shenton to a premium medfielder.

• The Garbo says:

Langdon and lack of trades you have are your main issues.
      Langdon is potentially in doubt for this round and you dont have any cover most likely. Could cost you a league win. AND I don't think he is a keeper, though you dont have many trades left and you would like to take a few trades into finals.

The rest looks quite solid. I would look to get a value defender for langdon (ie. Hooker, Murphy etc) to allow you to spend more cash on a mid with a higher ceiling to replace shenton.

37. Pittz says:

Best midfielder under 450 thousand ?

Help please

• scano says:

Burgoyne, zorko or maybe even wingard if you really need someone.
      Would hold on getting in Zorko this week though

Maybe try getting miles and then upgrade him later on..

• Pittz says:

How about sam gibson ?

• MightyDonsFC says:

I also need a cheap midfielder(464k). I've decided that I'll bring in cotchin for kane mitchell only if stokes, Jackson and hartlett aren't named this week. Also keep and eye on kade simpson

• The Garbo says:

Under 450k maybe Kornes or Stanton (with jobe gone).
      Pickings are pretty poor for midfielders. If you can scrounge an extra 10-20k you all of a sudden have players like:
      Montagna 457k
      Cotchin 464k
      Swan 466k
      Jackson 461k (exclude injury score of 18 avg 106)

38. piewood1 says:

Good side you got there…but I think it's time to say bye bye to Langdon…..he's served us well. Personally I'd be going Bartel duel position & proven premo who is capable of 150 plus scores.

• piewood1 says:

oops I just noticed you already got Bartel,…how about Swallow?…..once again Duel Position

39. Nick says:

Hi community thoughts much appreciated.
    Def: McVeigh, Bartel, Hanley, swallow, Jaensch, hibberd (tippet, Aylett)
    Mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Beams, ward, Murphy, Selwood, libba, Shenton (O'Brian, Hartung)
    Rcks: Sandilands, Jacobs (Currie, derickx)
    Fwds: Dangerfield, Zorko, Martin, gray, Parker, Martin (Ambrose, Cameron)

380k left in the war chest.

Thinking of going derickx to Ben brown and Shenton to boomer because of his easy run coming up.

40. Woodman says:

Yep Swallow is a good option.

41. The Garbo says:

Any one know of any defender downgrades that have yet to debut that have been playing well and have a decent shot at getting a game? Can only think of fwds and mids

• Wattsieesq says:

Zac Jones had his first game last week. He should have a bit longer run now that Shaw is injured.

42. Vic City says:

Thoughts on Shenton to Fyfe (pushing Miles to bench) and Ambrose to Kersten this week then bring in K Simpson for McDonald when he bottoms out in a couple?

• Kev says:

Give Kersten one more week. 10 possessions at 50% d.e hasn’t got me too excited. Will be relying on goals to get a score, be interesting to see if he can back up his 3 from last week. Ambrose should make another 10k or so this week.

• Vic City says:

Good point, problem being it would put teen wolf out of reach but maybe better to let the rookies ripen and look elsewhere for my M8? Maybe Dal Santo given Norths easy run in.

43. TOM says:

Hi community. Can I have your thoughts on my team.
    Backs: Swallow, Bartel, Burgoyne, Hurn, Hanley, Langdon (Cutler, Georgio)
    Mids: Ablett, Pendles, Beams, Selwood, Kennedy, Rockliff, Ward, K.Mitchell (Hartung, Acres)
    Rucks: Mummy, Sandi, (Derickx, Thurlow)
    Fwds: Danger, Parker, Martin, Zorko, Wingard, Mcgovern( Shenton, Cameron)

I have 7 trades left with $40,000 left.

I was thinking trading K.Mitchell to honeychurch and swapping honeychurch fwd and put someone like parker in the mids. That would leave me with around $260k. I was then thinking of going Langdon to McVeigh and that would leave around $95,000 left for next week.

thoughts?

44. TigerTuff says:

Would people consider Scott.D.Thompson or S.Burgoyne as the final D6 position?

45. TigerTuff says:

Really wanted to wait for Sam Mitchell to come back from injury to get rid of Langdon but now with that score of 12 in his 3 round scoring chain is it time to let him go before he leaks more cash?

• Kev says:

Has a b.e of 131 this week and is projected to lose another 25k this week, and another 20k the following. Bringing him down to around 330k and almost untradeable unless you've got the funds. Get rid of him now if you can

46. john says:

What to do this week. Got slammed on weekend with r shaw, langdon and griffen all subbed out of the game. Can trade two but not all three. What is the word on their injuries community?? I am overseas at the moment so info is a little harder to come by. Thanks in advance.

• Kev says:

I'd move on langdon, John. He was never going to be a keeper and is going to bleed cash for the next 2 weeks while that 12 is in his 3-week average.

Wait for more info re: shaw and griff. Check back later in the week

47. Adam says:

Franklin or Parker

48. scano says:

I can bring in rockliff this week and just about use up all my cash or I could get someone like gray/sloane/fyfe and save a bit of cash for upgrading/sideway trading underperforming players come finals? Is this smart or do I just go all out and get rocky?

49. mrfosak says:

Parker in for Ambrose this week or hold another week?

Fwd line: Danger, D. Martin, Zorko, Wingard, Pav, S. Martin (Ambrose, C. Cameron)

• Kev says:

Parker has a b.e of 110 this week. It's gettable for him but his price won't sky rocket even he does pull out a decent score. Ambrose will likely rise by about 10k.

Depends on your situation really. Easy league game this week? Funds an issue? Trades low? Won't kill your plans to hold off on the trade for a week.

50. Muddies Mudflaps says:

Hey geys I’m going to trade Laidler up to s Thompson but to get the funds for this I’m downgrading derrix in the ruck but I’m not sure witch way to go about it down to A Smith for maximum profit or down to B Brown for a little less profit but possible ruck bench cover?

51. The Garbo says:

Best downgrade option for any position (with the plan to take them to finals)?
    Zac Jones, Viv Michie, shane kersten or someone else?

52. tgrims says:

The guy coming 7th has the name Patrick.. not Matt?
    Whats going on boys?