The Easter weekend chinwag

Filed in Latest article, Supercoach, Supercoach 2014 by on April 19, 2014 • views: 4427

Jock Reynolds - The Father of FantasyGood Friday? Worst bloody Friday of the footy season for mine.

Thank Christ for the Bonbeach Sharks v Edi-Asp Grand Final replay down at Shark Park yesterday. Sharks couldn’t get across the line but that was besides the point. Wayno and I had a great day watching FOOTY. Not bloody Soccer. Not bloody Rugby. FOOTY.

Fix this rubbish Andrew or Gillon or whoever is calling the bloody shots these days. A ridiculous state of affairs. If I know something about the old JC – its that he would have been next to Wayno and I with his mates yesterday as well.

**PODCAST MONDAY NIGHT THIS WEEKEND FOLKS**

Had a ripper arvo at Shark Park Good Friday with Wayno.

Had a ripper arvo at Shark Park Good Friday with Wayno.

Enough of that. Onto more important matters –

How are we all travelling this round so far? What are the trade issues you’re mulling over? How is your team getting on?

1. David says:

Michie > Robertson

Impey > Fasolo

I’m very conscious of the round 8 bye, and that if why I elected not to bring in Crouch. Also, I think Robertson has decent job security with Rich out, only boosted by a strong performance on Thursday. Quite simply, I want Fasolo on my field getting me 80s instead of Impey’s 30s. Was super tempted to get Lloyd a week early and save 100k, but I think Fasolo will prove to be the better choice after Lloyd scored only ~55 and IMO will get dropped soon.

Next week, if all goes well;

Tyson > Gray

Langdon > Frawley

Thoughts?

• Kev says:

To be fair on Lloyd he copped a pretty big hit late in the second and didn't recover well. Was on 42 at half time. Recorded 6 tackles as well.

Frawley is an interesting one. Never been fantasy relevant and will likely shift back once the dees get some of their tall forwards on the park

• David says:

I actually disagree on Frawley and think he will play just as well, if not better, in defence. Roos’ high possession plan means he is getting more uncontested marks, possessions and effective kicks than ever. In just his second year, Frawley avg’d ~80 points as a half back flanker and was named all australian. Since then, he was played as a key defender, but I’m thinking and hoping he continues his role off the flank for the rest of the year.

2. Brewy says:

Thinking of Tyson -crouch ,rohan-Parker/Pavlich thought??

3. canman1306 says:

Anyone considering Patty Cripps n the bubble I definitely know I am.

4. Dools says:

G'day Jock , Glad one of had some footy to watch. So I live my Friday thru you and Wayno…..I was so bored.
    I put Sauce in me Ruc's for Mummy but I'm a bit gun shy on Fasolo as he would be another round 8 bye player. So I'm leaning towards Pav or even Chappy for Matt Rosa putting Caddyshack in the Mids on the pine. Also was thinking of Webster Out for Grimmes, I think Webster is safe this week as Fwd. line is a real headache.
    Even Jackson Macrea for Tyson is floating thru the ol' noggin mate.
    I'm looking forward to the Pies North game, I will listen to the call on Trip MMM I think North in a close upset win
    Hope your long weekend goes well mate

• throttlefinger says:

Nice move to Sauce. Going to keep Mummy for another week. Didn't have the coin to get BS in there. Oh well.

Hoping Pendles delivers big tonight. Would love a nice plump 150+ to help boost Currie's score. Ugggggh.

• Dools says:

I have Currie on the pine mate still have $440 k in the bank but I made a cardinal error last week I meesing around with trades and some how I locked Pizzaboy Paperone in my team Not Happy So I'm being extra cautious this week and from here on in as quite a few in the community inc myself have been caught out!
        Thatsaid I have Pendles as my VC also but I think North will roll them, But he is an Awesome player. Last weeks shocker is behind me looking forward to some Footy this weekend Thank God! LOL Good Friday is gone ……

• throttlefinger says:

Really think roos are going to roll? Still a bit unsteady of a bunch. Pies have looked strong in their games. Can see them winning by 16+.

Yeah, the SC gods have not been kind to ol' Throttle. But rebounding and moving forward in high gear without the brakes. My confidence needs 2200+, man. Just been crushing the last few. Not gonna lie to ya, Dools.

• WombatsFC says:

Happy Chololate Eve Throttle I hope you've got the eggs sorted for the kids.

I gotta laugh when I look back to pre-round 1 and read the condemnation of my Sandi/HayMac ruck combo from various members, "it's too risky Wombats" and "you'll have to trade at least one of em before round 5 Wombats" "it's suicide Wombats". Yes, the community crucified poor old Hamish but, Wombats still haven't traded in the ruck. A plethora of injuries in the backline is the only reason the Wombats are languishing in the bottom half of the top 1% and now that most of my 1st choice defenders are playing and I've managed to squeeze 6-premo's into my midfield we can start our assault.

5. Fabian says:

Happy Easter to the community. Took a gamble and went Luey to Nic Nat and Ambrose to Lloyd. Tmitchell being out stung a bit with only JKH and AMbrose on the bench. needed to trade lloyd in early just for coverage. hope it pays of and he can me some cash before round 8. Needed a round 9 ruckman and was tossing up between Lobbe/Minson/Mcevoy and Nic Nat. No risk, no reward…. haven't taken a trick so far this season with hanley/luey/hurn/fyfe, so surely it's time to turn things around

6. Kev says:

The boffins at supercoach need to look at a reverse trades button for use all week. Makes sense if the traded in/out players haven't played yet. Sacrificed X. Ellis for cash to upgrade Caddy to Pav, but the got hit on the Friday with Hunter dropped. Trades gone and now facing a donut

7. Remy says:

Hi community, unfortunately I believe Matt Crouch is likely to recieve the vest.

8. Shaun says:

Thoughts and Pav everyone??

• throttlefinger says:

Love Pav. Was going to slot him because 3 out of the next 5 are at Paterson. He's at the same amount Cloke was before he went apeshit. Could be this year's version of it. Would highly consider. May try to bring in next week for Caddy (using him as loop this week).

• Shaun says:

Thanks mate!!! Would you be worries about rest later in the year or is it to far way to even start considering??

• throttlefinger says:

Only if they were a lock and it was a meaningless game. In other words, maybe during SC finals but not before. He doesn't have a nagging injury, but yes, he's older and injuries come easier. But he's an elite key forward.

Also, by the time his value goes way up, you have the option to trade for someone else. Much like Dimma did last year with Cloke.

• SCaddict says:

Just traded in Pav for Titch myself. Was going to give Titch another week or two to turn his form around but the omission/sore ankle this round was the final straw.

Vacillated between Pav, Parker, Breust, Fasolo and even the Hoff but the ole champ looks to have found some decent form in the past fortnight and represents pretty decent value sub $450K.

• throttlefinger says:

Of the bunch you mentioned, I'd swing to Pav too, SCaddict. Price and big score potential the highest, especially given the games before the byes. Could help offset the R8 outs as well.

Will be trying to bring him in next week for Caddy.

• SCaddict says:

Should be the perfect use for the Cadfish! He turned out not to be who we thought he would be in 2014 and now the busted foot has taken all the guesswork out of how much longer coaches persisted with him.

Shame you can't swing this move this week but I'm aware of all the other fires you have to put out this round.

• WombatsFC says:

Hi SCAddict, I hope you got through a football-less friday without too much trauma. With the rampant inconsistency of forwards this year I went Titch for Rocky. I couldn't see the sense in getting another premo fwd when the 4 I have are like Jekyll and Hyde. It meant I had to put Lloydy at F6 and Fasolo at F5 this week but I reckon Danger is just about to realise that preseason is over so I might grab hold him for next week

• SCaddict says:

Yes managed to survive a Friday without footy if only just. About to head off to a mate's place soon to catch the Swans Freo clash.

Bringing in Rocky is never a bad play. Will make Wombats even more formidable than it already was.

9. Remy says:

Who would be your number 1 trade in option for Lachie Hunter?
    Just heard the news, can afford anyone below 370k.

10. Sleepy says:

Can I be bold and suggest one that's gone under the radar. Tom Williams from Western Dogs. $189,900 and on the bubble to rise $39,000 this week and a -33 BE. Averaging 73. He has been around a while now so has the experience.

• WombatsFC says:

Hiya Sleepy, yeah I noticed him amongst the options of cash cows. The only concern with Tom is that he's rather fragile. He's the sort of bloke that could break an ankle putting his boots on. Yes he'll make some $ early but it's high risk, sort of like investing your hard earned in a Geelong Building society in the 80's Fantastic returns but likely to evaporate overnight.

11. JX20 says:

Liked what I saw with Tom Cutler Thursday night with his 89 pts. On the bubble 117K as a defender. Is he worth considering for say a Webster? JS?

• The Regular says:

Did cutler wear the vest with his first score of 19?

• throttlefinger says:

Considering the same JX20. Unless Webster goes 80+ this round, he's out for Cutler. Looked very strong and poised for a rook.

• WombatsFC says:

Absolutely JX. Most of that 89 on Thursday came after halftime I think he was on 27 or similar at half time and he'd been practically invisible with the other rooki Gradiner getting all the points. I think Leppa switched roles between them at half time and I reckon Tom will stay in that role until Hanley comes back.

• throttlefinger says:

Keeping Webster. Looked good. Really turned it up in 2nd half when team was making push. Not sure if worth blooding when he's just starting to make you money. Would hold trading Webster. Look elsewhere.

I may trade Cutler for Langdon. His engine is taking a hit like Tyson's. Plus need some upgrade cash for Caddy.

12. Gray says:

Imply or Kennedy-Harris to Williams
    Or
    Daisy to crouch?
    Please help

• InsideInfo says:

I think people who are trading daisy now are doing a big mistake…he has at least 50k left on his value to go up. And i would probally trade impey as he has gone up for cash and has a higher breakeven this week than JKH

• Remy says:

Impey to Fasolo would be your best option if you have the cash.
      But Don't trade Daisy to Crouch as Crouch is a good chance to receive the vest!

I'd be holding Daisy for just a couple more weeks…Give him another chance.
      If he stinks it up try and downgrade somewhere else so you can generate the $$$ for a Wines/Griffen/Swan trade once you generate the cash.

13. InsideInfo says:

Thoughts on Mumford to Goldstein or Mumford to Minson (i dont want jacobs or mcevoy) who would you choose?

14. Chris says:

A couple of correctional trades for me this week with a double downgrade next week.
    Webster/T.Mitchell to Macrae/Fasolo

15. Tim says:

Should I take Cotchins 134 VC or stick wit Ablett C???

16. JX20 says:

Gazza loves the G. Last 3 games there 149 v Hawks, 152 v Melb, 155 v Pies. It's his castle.

17. Rosco says:

Should I start Polec or Ellis? Polec prob higher ceiling but Ellis playing at home.

18. Bill says:

Who to start out of: Langdon, Langford and KOLO?

19. Emma says:

I will have to pass on Fasolo, will go TMitch to Parker and Webster to Crouch via dpp.

Looks good Emma.

Think it's a smarter move to swap Titch for another premo than a quick cash grab on Fasolo that will likely require another trade or two down the road, along with a Rd8 bye headache to boot.

• WombatsFC says:

Hi Emma, Do you really need to get Crouch this week? Very high probability that he'll be sub and his predicted 50k increase will be a 20k increase. Have another look at your options maybe instead of Parker you can get a genuine Premo in the middle.

• Emma says:

My issue is I have JKH , Impey and Ambrose as F6,7,8. I need to trade webster to crouch for cash to bring in Parker today.

20. Jn101 says:

Who should I play on field?

Langdon or Webster?

And 3 out of polec, Dunstan, Tyson and crouch

• SCaddict says:

I'd go the first 3 rookie mids especially with the risk that Crouch could conceivably get the green vest on Sunday.

I'd roll with Langdon although unfortunately I will have to field both myself. Was planning to upgrade Webster this week but other trade priorities have come to the fore. Here's hoping he can register at least 50 this round.

Not Crouch

21. WombatsFC says:

I couldn't agree more Jock.I firmly believe that if they had have had footy in Chocolatalia 2,000 years ago they wouldn't have started nailing people to bits of wood on their days off.

22. The Mullet says:

I'm in two minds for my last trade this week. My fwd line is Dusty, Dangerfield, Roughy, Zorko, Higgins, Caddy (Rohan, JKH) @70k in the bank.

Option 1- Rohan out for Fasolo in. Fasolo comes onto the field, Caddy to the pine until next week when I trade him out.
    Option 2- Daisy out to generate a little extra cash, move Caddy to the mids (means I have to take Aish's 55 emergency score for him) and bring Pav into the forward line.

I'd appreciate input from anyone

23. dannyyboyy says:

is it worth chopping tyson for crouch? i think its time to start making some cash for upgrades. i know crouch might cop the vest but i still think it could be worth it.

• Scythe says:

No way Tyson should be cut yet. Will still average 90-95. Could easily get to 450k whilst providing good scoring, with unquestionable JS.

No idea why people are giving him the chop

• jockreynolds says:

Agree with you Scythe – Tyson should be good till post bye for a solid score

• dannyyboyy says:

reason being he has the worst BE. and now is the time to start chopping rookies for cash to start upgrading the team to premo players. even tho he is going to average 90-95 thats not the reason he is in my team. he is in there to make me quick cash so i can upgrade to premiums. one thing ive learnt from this game is dont get to attatched to a rookie. because of his high BE it means he will go up a lot slower, while other players are still making more cash quicker. tyson to crouch will net me 210k, aish will be worth about 280k next week so aish to probably gray will net me about another 178k. 210 plus 178 plus 33(in my bank now) = 421k in the bank. that means i can either cull another rookie, maybe to lloyd after he plays his 2 games, or swap a on field rookie, langdon to a swallow or the likes. this is the reason i think its worth chopping tyson for crouch, even if he gets the vest he will be on my bench and i will be on the improve.

• Scythe says:

I see what you're saying. But the reality is, Crouch is likely (by all accounts) to be the sub this week, and, if he is, he won't go up by much if he puts in 20-25 odd.

Tyson at the moment is not averaging much less than a premium, and he can be your slow-burner for a couple of weeks. I would prioritise chopping the likes of Polec (if you have him) over the coming weeks, as they'll appreciate quicker for 1-2 weeks until Tyson's 50 gets out of his BE calculations.

Polec has his bye before Tyson too. Tyson's r10 bye means you should upgrade him at the end of r9, as he will likely be over 400k by then, and he would have given you some healthy scores in the meantime.

Just food for thought, make of it what you will.

• dannyyboyy says:

yeah what your saying makes sense to, but im still of the opinion that i want to start chopping earlier than that. its what i did last year and it seemed to work well, i even wasted a few sideways trades and still had more than enough come the end of the year, 30 trades is way to many in my opinion.

24. Scythe says:

Even if Daisy plays, would it be worth chucking Josh Kelly on the field instead?

25. Pots says:

Any news on how long T.Mitchell is out? All reports I have found state TBC.
    Deciding whether to trade to Pav/Gunston.

• Scythe says:

Even if he is healthy next week, I don't know if he is a walk-up start. Might be made to earn his place through the reserves. I went Roughead for Mitchell. Other good options are Pav (as you mentioned), Zorko if you don't have him, Parker (although I'm not too keen at this price), Westhoff (port have a rough draw though) and Robbie Gray (pod).

I wouldn't go Gunston, probably wont average any more than 85 for the season

• Pots says:

Thanks Scythe. The finger is itchy and have been seriously looking at Pav. Three of next five at PS. Titch to drop, Pav to increase. Will make upgrading Titch harder. I have used 4 trades so far including one this round. Will leave with 25 trades. Have $459,100 to spend.

• Scythe says:

With 459k I don't think you can go past Pav then.

I made the silly, silly mistake of trading Pav out for Zorko after round two. They'll average similar, just a wasted trade as I though Pav was past it. I was wrong. Pav should fetch you at least 95 for the rest of the year.

Just be wary of Ross Lyon's tendency to rest players

• Scythe says:

That all being said, Robbie Gray (444k) is not a bad option. Averaging 95, has averaged 90+ before, and seems to be over his injuries. Round 9 bye is helpful too.

Only issue is, (as I mentioned earlier) Port's draw. Eagles, Cats, Giants, Dockers, Hawks next 5. Three of those are in Adelaide though. Only in 2% of teams

26. canman1306 says:

I went Parker he has looked great so far

27. Brendan says:

Who should i play on field in my backline?
    Tom Langdon or Luke McDonald?
    I have been going Langdon for the past few weeks

28. mitch's magicians says:

Pav for Dustbin next week for sure.

29. glenn says:

Dustbin is the most over rated player in sc and the AFL. Year in, year out. Can never understand why I pick him. Any comments

• medadsson says:

Bordering on overrated. Although he usually averages around 100. Frustrating player and does tend to fade right out of games. While we are on the subject of over rated what do you think about Dangerfield? Spewing I picked him at his pre season price. To me, this year for Dangerfield is looking like one of those, "I am leaving the club at the end of the year anyway" years! Wouldn't mind betting he goes.

30. rollercoaster says:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO THE FINAL TEAMS INCLUDING BENCHES.

Its suaturday, the games are about to start and the AFL website still has all the teams with 7 on the bench.

Please wheres there a link to lists with interchanges and emergencies that are updated.

Thanks in advance

31. GarryOwen says:

Mitchell > Parker
    Daisy > Crouch

Filthy as I had Parker all pre-season and changed last minute so this is the excuse I need to bring him back as Mitch has been pooh.

I'm not sure Daisy is 100% fit with that should and with the higher BE, the time is right to cut my losses here and I think Crouch will be of similar SC quality as Ellis, Dunstan Ellis etc.. and his JS is pretty strong so happy to take the cash.

Anyone have any other options other than the above…

Cheers

GarryOwen

32. Sputnik says:

RE Dustin Martin- the only reason people pick Dustin martin in their teams is because he always has and always will get Dustbin stats. In the real world dustin martin is a flog and isnt that great a footballer.

As always he waits til the game is over and then gets stats. Thursday perfect example like every other game he plays. When the margin is close Dustin disappears then lo and behold Richmond put the game away and here comes dusty. Pathetic, boring and so repetitive to watch. same old same old with dusty.

And he doesnt love richmond or the richmond jumper its quite obvious to see. Until tht tigers have the balls to drop dustin to the VFL for a week this is going to go on and on and on. He's lazy with a bad attitude and thats it.

33. Mattyboy says:

Time to go Daisy Thomas. Can downgrade to Crouch but worried about a vest and rd 8 bye. Have the cash to go to Macrae or Ollie, thinking Ollie for points and to help through the byes. Absolutely love the big quadzilla fella…thoughts community?

34. rollercoaster says:

Can I ask why people care about the bye rounds?

Is is for overall only or the leagues?

I am going for league wins and rather than spreading players across 3 weeks I am sabotaging round 8 and am happy to lose it because my team will most likely win rounds 9 and 10. Rather guarentee winning 2 bye rounds than risking all 3.

I have most of my team out round 8-
    Pendles, GAJ, Beams, Jelwood, Cotchin, Jaensch, Martin, Swallow, Crouch, Jacobs, LMac, Langdon, M Wright, Fasolo, Bartel, and next week bringing in Danger and Swanny.

My team will have donuts round 8 but then hopefully theres late outs and many donuts for all other teams round 9 and 10.

What are others doing?

35. Cyril says:

Fallen premiums cloke and swan dominating this game

• WombatsFC says:

Fasolo is really turning it on too. Everybody should have by now anyway so he wont help me now that Boomaaarrrggh is my POD premo. Should've downgraded him to Cloke or swan

36. Scythe says:

Fasolo you magnificent bastard!

• Wattsieesq says:

+1 on that. Magic.

• dannyyboyy says:

fasolo for rohan was my first trade this week, was lookin at it last week and wanted to give him one more week to prove and prove he did! 27 trades left still plenty in the bank

37. Cyril says:

Big game = boomer missing again.

38. Shinboner says:

Absolutely soft, no-touch, bruise-free footy. Embarrassing stuff. Disgraceful. Boomer either turning it over or putting another bloke under the pump (improved as game went on). Lindsay Thomas doesn't want to get his jumper dirty. Currie is completely immobile – terrible decision by Brad Scott. Everyone is scared of Cloke. No run, no creativity, no balls. Shanked kicks, wasted opportunities. We're not Carlton. Ridiculous!

• Emma says:

I picked north what the hell pathetic performance they played like the blues (I am blues supporter :()

• WombatsFC says:

My condolences shinboner; as a blues supporter I know how painful it is to see players choose not to make the contest. I can't help but think that is what happens when recruiters prioritise tall players who can run fast in preference to blokes who can play footy. Diesel Williams is a perfect example of a star footballer who was originally sent back to the country (by Carlton) for not being an athlete. In todays system he wouldn't even get to draft camp.

• rollercoaster says:

so whats new shinboner? did you really think your list is top 4 or top 6? i mean really? no of course not. therefore you can only hope to be one of 6 teams fighting for 7th and 8th place. Realities a nasty B!t%h!

• Shinboner says:

Did you watch our spirited performance against Sydney last week? The same Sydney who are defeating Fremantle right now? Now, THAT, was the sort of effort you want to see. I don't mind seeing a spirited defeat. But that was unacceptable. Only a handful of players put in a four-quarter shift.

And just for the record, yes, I do believe we have a top 6 list. The best full-back in the league bar none, a potential AA ruckman, a key forward who has competed in the Coleman for much of the last few years and a core midfield group of Swallow, NDS, Cunnington, Wells and Ziebell. Not a bad setup.

• throttlefinger says:

Was truly mindboggling watching them, Shinboner. Not the team who played the week before. Sticking with Nahas would've been the smarter move (from SC standpoint glad he didn't as Currie was my R2). Only one looking like he was trying to give it an honest go was Cunnington. Even he looked like a shade of his former self.

Give some credit to the Pies (hate saying that). They were more focused and intense. Never stopped the pressure or attack. And your boys will bounce back. Too much talent to lay down.

• Shinboner says:

Yep, fair play to the Pies. Great defensive pressure across the entirety of the game. Good signs from the younger Magpies too. We're lucky they didn't have their kicking boots on.

• SCaddict says:

A completely different team to the one that rolled my Swannies last weekend.

The ups and downs of AFL footy. Will have a tough rebound test at Freo next week too.

39. Mark says:

Hey community,
    should i trade out Bernie Vince this week or hold? I have 25 trades left

40. Emma says:

Great not trading in Fasolo is looking brilliant, Come on Parker and Buddy :(

• Sputnik says:

Lucky you dont have Ellis on the field. Or crap players like Watson, Merrett, Wingard and Martin destroying your team :(

41. Aidan says:

Which three of the five should I start on the field?
    Polec, Dunstan, Tyson, X.Ellis, J.Kelly

• Aaron says:

Tyson

• Shinboner says:

Dunstan, Polec and a toss-up between Tyson (opponents beginning to lock down on him now) and Kelly. Probably leaning towards Kelly, considering the Crows' injury-affected midfield.

• rollercoaster says:

do yourself a favour- DO NOT start tyson. he wont score over 80 anymore. he as hit the wall already.

42. Aaron says:

Community, do we bring in Dane Swan next week? Bargain priced but does have the round 8 bye.

43. @klavo25 says:

9/800 wrapt about getting on flying solo 5 mins before lockout for clurey :)

44. MightyDonsFC says:

Not getting swan, already have Pendles and beams in my mids. Will look at Goddard and Griffen

45. Nick says:

Hey everyone

Would like to no your thoughts on Dane Rampe from Sydney. Got 111 today and have been watching his progress seems like he could be a good prospect. I have 400k in the bank and he is. Only 330k and is he has been getting scores around 70 and got 103 last week so he could be a good trade for someone like Langdon or Webster who are not proforming to well would love to know your thoughts

Thanks

• MightyDonsFC says:

Do you think he will be in the top 15 defenders by the end of the year?

• Nick says:

Are you talking about Rampe

• Nick says:

Yeah it’s a possibility I reckon because he is cheaper than players who are 500k he is worth it. I think an average of 85-90 which is better than someone like Langdon

• MightyDonsFC says:

Don't see him averaging that, I think if you bring him in you will just end up moving him on so I'd advise against it.

• Nick says:

Thanks for advice just another quick question I have 400k in the bank I want to trade out Langdon for someone like Mitchell or should I get someone like jeansch about 150k cheaper and get rid of daisy for someone like macrae if rhinos plays a bad game. Even maybe a Dane swan. Thinking if daisy plays a good game the. I might hold and wait for someone like griffin or swan at a cheaper price thanks for your advice much appreciated

• MightyDonsFC says:

I'd wait to get rid of daisy but I think you've missed the macrae boat, maybe for a griffen or Goddard. I can justify langdon to jaensch, also look at adcock.

46. MightyDonsFC says:

Kept jimmy webster…on the bench ;(

• throttlefinger says:

Man that's rough, MD. Got lucky and looped him with Cameron. Hope he can keep 80+ average. Give us a little love for sticking fat with him, right?

• Donut_King says:

Same

• MightyDonsFC says:

Only needs 13 disposals to get around the 80-90 mark with his de, don't get why people were moving him on

47. rollercoaster says:

hahaha carnage again- and still people are averaging over 2300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lets see- who have we got this week?

Crappy rookies- langdon, lmac, taylor, dunstan, xellis, impey, lloyd, aish,

then your other pitiful players- cornes, wines, wingard, watson, merrett, sselwood, martin, mthomas,

and sooo many more. I can sense many fantasy sides will be ghost ships that wont be logging in any more.

plus subs are destroying these fantasy games now. somehow theyre gonna have to bring in a rule where 2 lowest scoring players scores get dropped coz there aint no skill in chosing your line up- its all luck.

or just make every round like bye round and only have top 18 scoring players scores count.

• tension head says:

I like it. I like it alot. while we on the subject of improvement. I think we should all have one wildcard we can play through out the year. meaning when we decide to use our wildcard we can make as many trades as we like for that round. so if u wanna blow 10 of your 30 trades in one week its up to you. anything that adds another element of strategy is a good thing imo

• Andrew says:

I agree with subs rule I had 4 players subbed out this week and score was decimated. is that a record? Is there any way you can use an emergency if they score higher than a subbed out player? I thought matt Thomas being subbed out was ridiculous.

48. crabb says:

Community, can't decide, Daisy or Tyson on field?

• Devan says:

Isn’t daisy injured? Either way I would play Tyson

• crabb says:

Not sure, might be. On the team sheet though.

Just figured he's either been smacked around by Mick and will turn up with a 100+ game, or he will be slapped the vest by Mick in the hope of him working harder to gain a starting spot. If there's even suspicion of the later, i'm inclined to go Tyson.

49. Jake says:

take derickx score of 39 or trade mummy to jacobs and make 100k

i have 24 trades left

50. Gold Rush says:

Thanks for the Churros X. Ellis.

51. tension head says:

any idea how long he’ll be out?

52. CashCows says:

can't believe nicnats 107….1430 from 14 with capt gaz still to come predicting 2400…come on!!!

53. Cameron says:

Anyone taking Pendleburys 128?

54. HiltonKid says:

Who are people bringing in this round??

55. HiltonKid says:

Anyone on the bubble who is a must get this round???

56. Rescued Pieman says:

985 from 12. Spuds galore. Could be back in the psych ward soon! Take Beams score or go with GAJ?

57. Dave says:

Trade or hold mummy?

• SCaddict says:

I'd go Sauce myself but then again I would say that starting Rd1 with him.

Has proven to be quite durable in recent seasons and Mummy's return date is perhaps a little cloudy. Those knees have been an ongoing problem for him.

58. HiltonKid says:

Which two should I trade this week let me know!!!!

Hanley for Joel Selwood (Hanley on mid Bench)

Enright for Birchall or Cale Hooker (Which one) ( Someone else and who) Have got Mitchell,Swallow,Jaensch, Mcdonald and Mc Veigh!

Other option!!!

Higgins to Pav (Should I keep higgins)

Merret to Chapman or Parker

Please let me know!!!

Any other ideas

Cheers

59. Donut_King says:

Anyone else counting on Gaz firing out a 400?

• Rescued Pieman says:

Yep. Hope he has 70 possies & kicks 12, by half time

• SCaddict says:

Just so long as he puts on a typical Gaz showing and isn't a late withdrawl I'll be happy enough.

Have Ellis sitting on the pine with a big fat E and just 2pts in his pocket!

• Dools says:

Same here SCaddict, I missed the call but the rumour mill is spiting out calf injury for a whopping 2 Points

• WombatsFC says:

Ankle was getting strapped pretty heavily before they decided to sub him. Apparently he tripped over the 50m arc.

• Dools says:

I was told he stepped on the field and wandered thru the banner and that's when it all fell apart! at least he is not decapitated but a score of 2 makes me think there are plenty out there who will gladly raffle off the rights to decapitate him ….Sad, At least he won't lose to much value but he is the Next Sacrificial lamb on the KrakenKats Alter….along with Dustbin Dunstan So next week its on like Donkey Kong

• Bundybear says:

LOL only 400? I need him to score at least 1200 points

60. MightyDonsFC says:

1520/15 captain dependlebury played. Still got swallow, jaensch, smurph, Libba, birchall, bartel and danger to come.

61. Rescued Pieman says:

Ellis 2. That’s a Turd burger with the lot. I feel for anyone who had him on the ground. Except my league opponents. I hear he tripped on a rogue blade of grass. You can’t polish a turd.

62. Dogs says:

So much spud right now, 1155from 14 played.

7 have scored 99 or higher

7 have scored 61 or lower

63. JX20 says:

If only Jack Billings wasn’t at that awkward pick 3 price! Oozes class and unfortunately on the bubble after round 1 sub score too.

64. Cyril says:

How much will Ellis price be affected by this round?

65. Scythe says:

Will take credit for my Robbie Gray call from yesterday. In the most humble way possible, of course!

;)

66. Scythe says:

1065/11, captain and a fair amount of premo's to come.

Cotchin, Fasolo, McVeigh, Beams, Sandilands, Zorko, Polec all ticks so far.

Langdon, McDonald, Dunstan on field hurts a bit, but there's always going to be some negatives.

67. Jason says:

Anyone know if Dale Thomas is playing today ? ….Have heard he is in doubt …..

I have Ellis as (E) and he scored a 2 ….. Thinking i might have to swap Thomas for Crouch seeing they start before the teams are finalised for the doggies v blues game …..

68. Marcus J says:

1082 / 12 captain on GAJ
    matt thomas and dunstan let me down, they be close to harvesting soon

69. SCaddict says:

Well Matty Crouch aint the sub this week so some us can pull the trigger on him a little more comfortably now.

Only wish I traded Eliis for him but hindsight is a wonderful thing.

• dannyyboyy says:

haha so do we all with ellis, im still tossing up trading tyson for crouch for the cash but gettin pretty close to the game now if im still iffy ill hold, thoughts? its been drivin me bonkers

70. Derek says:

I enjoyed the game yesterday, had franklin, Pav, Kennedy and sandi.

71. Derek says:

Cotchin 134 or go Ablett as C?

72. Rescued Pieman says:

To those that traded Danger in the last few weeks. Oops oops oops. 101 at half time suggests that was very very silly

73. David says:

Hey community,
    by the time i woke up today i missed the lockout to bring Matt Crouch in. Should i get him in next week, even though he has the round 8 bye, or have i missed the boat with him?

• Graham says:

Same here but through my own stupidity not sleep!
      Would love to hear people's thoughts on this as I'm now looking at either Crouch after his price rise or Robertson/Cripps/Gray on the bubble and with better bye rounds (leaning towards the latter)

74. Dools says:

DangerMouse playing like a rampaging Bull 5 Goals early in the Third and 18 possies . At Last some one in the Fwds repaying faith

75. Shinboner says:

If the score review system fails to overrule that clear Suns deflection, then it has no use in this game. Get rid of it. Waste of time.

76. MightyDonsFC says:

Hahaha those who traded out danger, big mistake

77. piewood1 says:

1204/13 – thank you Paddy Danger for softening the blow in what looks like another carnage round.

• Rescued Pieman says:

Imagine how the 1000’s who traded him feel. Wish I had him as captain. Anyone that did well done

• Kristofor says:

Been waiting on a score like that from Danger. Glad I held him.

• SCaddict says:

Yes I think it was the reason many of us started with him to feast on the Crows rounds 4-7, even though we perhaps expected a slow start in the first 3 rounds.

78. Derek says:

Crouch injury, anyone hear how bad it is?

• SCaddict says:

Don't think it's too much to worry about. Looked like bit of a strain or cramp. Hopefully it was one of those precautionary red vests.

Will have to wait for confirmation from a medical report though.

• Sarah says:

Last vision I saw he was getting a rub down from the physio so it doesn't look to be a strain, more a cramp.

79. Caz says:

Hey guys thoughts on cale hooker from the dons, 4 tons out of 5 games.

80. Rescued Pieman says:

Tyson subbed. Rrrrrrr. With a 46 & 50 in calculations he has to be culled very soon

81. The Filth says:

Ellis on the field, Crouch on the bench. Ouch!
    Changed at the last minute because popular thought was Crouch would be sub.

82. Tynan says:

Trading out D.Thomas and Tyson. thinking of bringing a premium and rookie in, any ideas?

83. dannyyboyy says:

i didnt go with my gut and do the tyson for crouch trade and now im hating myself for it. ALWAYS go with your gut…

84. cyril says:

Is anyone thinking of bringing Travis Cloke in. I'm thinking of maybe dropping Ellis for a rookie and then upgrading JHK straight into a very cheap fallen premium in Cloke. Thoughts…

• Shinboner says:

Very up and down. That is to be expected from a key forward, but Cloke is just one extreme to the other. Will score sub-40 multiple times. Petrie will explode soon. I prefer him as a key forward option if anything. Encouraging signs over the last couple of weeks – just needs better service.

• WombatsFC says:

Petrie is good for 150 plus against the Blues it happens every year no matter how bad he is playing beforehand. But I think he's struggling a bit to keep up with the competition this year.

• WombatsFC says:

Pav is looking very tasty.

85. Jordan says:

Xavier Ellis has cost me a league win and I will take a dive in the rankings. Crouch on bench

86. MightyDonsFC says:

Matty broadbent, three tons in a row, incredible de and looks to be ports rebounding defender

87. Marcus J says:

gone from problems in forward line to forward line stars.
    fasolo, danger, dahlhaus all spat out massive scores.

just need roughie to cap it off tomorrow (but hawks still lose)

88. HiltonKid says:

Cale Hooker or Birchall

89. HiltonKid says:

Joel Selwood or Tom Rockliff not looking at byes

90. HiltonKid says:

Should I trade Enright this week???

91. piewood1 says:

1962/19 with SMitchell, Langford & HMc still to play so i'm now on track for 2200 thanks to big games from Ablett, Danger & SMurph

92. STICKERS says:

all out for 2333 didn't realize til now i have no Hawks or Cats players.. Break a leg mitchell!! (literally) ;)

93. HiltonKid says:

Should I trade Higgins or Merret this week for Pav

And Hanley for J Selwood

94. HiltonKid says:

Should I get rid of Mc Donald for Tom Cutler???

95. HiltonKid says:

Should I cull Tyson and Dunstan for a rookie on the bubble and who let me know

96. Louis says:

Bloody Xavier Ellis if he had tonned up I'd be on track for 2500.

97. HiltonKid says:

Should I trade Higgins and Merret

• WombatsFC says:

Yes Higgins for Merret is a good trade. Actually its a crap trade use the cash to get Pav.

• HiltonKid says:

I was supposed to say should I trade both!!!!

Looking to upgrade Higgins to Pav ASAP

• Wattsieesq says:

Classic Wombat. I love all your special comments. I'm paraphrasing here: "truck to carry extra points", "milk em before they go backwards" and now the Higgins to Merret trade. Your humour really brightens up the website, keep it up.

• Shinboner says:

Try to bunch up your questions into one post, mate.

• SCaddict says:

I wouldn't regard either as high priority trades.

Both players are still generating cash albeit at a slightly slower rate after this weekend's scores.

98. blake says:

What scores are you guys looking at this round? I'm looking at a touch over 2300. Spewing I have missed the boat on Jaesnch and Fasolo :(

• Shinboner says:

On course for something close to 2350. Duncan, Enright, Roughie and Mitchell left to play.

• Caz says:

2357 with Mitchell left to play.

• Azmataz says:

I'm on 2156 with Mitchell and Suckling left to play, would have been better if I didn't have bloody Ellis on the park! Gutted about that.

• Derek says:

Still have StevieJ, Mitchell, Langford, suckling, Birchell, Varcoe and hMac to play. Have 1790 already with those 7 to play. Hope to get 2400

Had Ellis on field which really hurt

99. dean says:

I myself am sitting on 2048 with Mitchell, Suckling and Roughie left, Wish Libba had of scored more than 76 :(

• Cozza says:

I have similar score – sitting on 2030 with Enright, Suckling and Mitchell to play. Should clear 2300, which I'll be happy with after disappointments from Higgins, Langdon, Dunstan, Tyson, Taylor and McDonald….that said, probably shouldn't expect much more from rookies.

100. SCaddict says:

Should crack 2400 unless something untoward happens to Sammy M tomorrow.

2500 was on the cards earlier in the arvo but Libba and Higgo let Addicts Anonymous down a tad.

Both trades in Titch to Pav and Tyson to Crouch paid immediate dividends so not too much to complain about really.

• Derek says:

Any news on Crouch injury?

• SCaddict says:

They mentioned at the start of Sando's press conference that it was just a leg cramp so he sounds right to play next week.

Sando also highlighted the importance of Crouch's impact on the game so looks like he will be a key part of the Crows midfield for the foreseeable future.

101. CJ says:

How good can I be going

2190/21

Sammy Mitchell 140 please

Thoughts about caddy trade out could use him as a loophole for Danger/Zorko/buddy

Also got a great midfield rookies all playing who would u choose with 2 on the field chose Crouch worked out Tyson didn’t

Dunstan/Crouch/Tyson/Robertson Thoughts PLEASE!!!

• CJ says:

Sorry just Checked lost how many stupid Bulldogs players I have

2287/21

• SCaddict says:

The loophole benefits aren't worth holding on to Caddy for any extended period.

If you don't have any other pressing issues I'd move him on this week or the following week at the latest.

Only tying up $300K plus in salary cap for nil return which won't help either your league or overall ranking situation.

102. Sputnik says:

FFS- this year is fricken harsh. People are getting crap scores around 2000, others keep getting massive scores around 2350 and i keep getting mediocre 2150's…. what the hell is going on???? Ive been headed for a 2400 and then shotdown by cruel blows from the SC nastys…. im looking at you tyson you dirty flog!

• SCaddict says:

Supercoach is a marathon. Not even a quarter of the way done yet. I had a very ordinary first couple of weeks but the last few have been ok.

Just have to keep chipping away and refining your team by cutting free the dead wood and chances are things will turn your way at some point.

My own team is getting fairly close to flog free after pruning out most of the burnmen in the first 4 rounds.

103. Pat says:

hey guys, what to do with mike pike, is bloody killing me even though im a swans fan, hold or trade to someone?? please help community !!!

• SCaddict says:

I have a mate who has the exact same problem as a Pyke owner. Think you just have to tough it out, at least in the short term, when it comes to under performing premos. He was averaging around 90 leading into this weekend which albeit underwhelming is not exactly DEFCON 1 material.

Libba is givng me the irits too with a couple of sub standard scores for a nigh $600K player but you really just have to ride it out unless there is an injury at play. Although if he can't get it together by the Doggies Rd9 bye an upgrade to Pendles or Jelwood is definitely on the cards he he!

104. walden says:

oi guys what does js mean?

105. Mebois says:

im siting on 2037/19 plus pendles as captain but was so close to putting danger, i was looking at 2400 plus but tyson and co. kicked in, i have bartel, enright, and gunstan left.

i dont know who to get for tyson, i was thinking billings, robertson and maybe bontempelli. not sure at the moment.

• Shinboner says:

Robbo looked the goods on Thursday. With Rich out for an extended period of time, there is that niche for Robbo to occupy in the Lions midfield.

• SCaddict says:

I have a similar issue with Ellis. I'm strongly considering swinging in Langdon out of my defence on to my midfield bench and bringing in Cutler but will see how the week pans out especially on selection Thursday.

Another way to go would be to look to upgrade Tyson to a Swan or Griffen who have found some form in the past fortnight though that will cost you some significant coin obviously.

• Sputnik says:

106. Sputnik says:

hahaha carnage again- and still people are averaging Although he is only a swan, dane is looking as tasty as a crispy skin golden duck! I have read that people call Minson the skin flute and i dont know what that is but if he is now taking up the meat harmonica then i will need to get rid of him because he has been very annoying and lacking. However- Xellis has to go now, I will have to neck tyson coz he will be dropped next week and is lazy and dont get me started on Gimpey, Harris and LTaylor. Ohhh sheeshh, I forgot to mention Lmac, Langdon and Georgiou. Plus Clurey is wasting away on the pine but not worth a trade. Ohhh FFS i forgot to mention Dunstan too. He's looking smoked at AFL standard. At least Polec is doing OK, Crouch will be OK next week and Daisy better start pushin up or I will be pushin out!! 2014 = nasty SCover 2300!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

107. Derek says:

5 weeks into the year and the ultra premiums for 2014 are starting to separate themselves from the pretenders.

Ablett, pendlbury, beams, Kennedy, cotchin, dangerfield, JRoo, Pav, Fyfe, (Mitchell, JSelwood and StevieJ).

Who else is Ultra premo this year, must have!

• Shinboner says:

Jobe. Despite a sub 80 score, he is still in that tier just under Pendlebury and Ablett alongside the likes of Jelwood, Beams and SJ.

• Beady Eye says:

Guess it depends on how you're judging it – by how they've scored this year so far, or whether they'll be must have by season's end.

If it's based on the former, you can't call Cotchin an ultra-premium when he's only tonned up in half his games and averages 98. Likewise for Dangerfield when he's been borderline rubbish until this week.

Could they be by the time SC finals arrive? Maybe, and with Danger it's almost a given, now that most people have him in their forward line. Not sold on Cotchin myself.

• MightyDonsFC says:

Rockliff

• Bray says:

Griffin.?

• Derek says:

I was thinking as ‘must have in team by the finals’.

My mids are: Ablett, StevieJ, cotchin, Kennedy, beams, watson.

I have room for only two more, I have them reserved for Pendles and Jelwood. I will get them after their bye and my cash rookies have fattened up.

It is the other lines where it is hard to spot the ultra premos.

108. Emma says:

2302/20 gazza

Sucking and Langford to come looking at my best ever score great fightback after last weeks dismal 1922
    Heroes: danger gazza murphy dallhause cotchin crouch buddy

109. Ty S says:

Is it time to move Higgins on to someone like Pavlova

Or leave Higgins for another round???

• Rescued Pieman says:

He’s handy for round 8, if he doesn’t get injured. Soon as his bye comes BANG

• SCaddict says:

Reckon that's the perfect plan Pieman.

A straight swap for a fallen Rd8 bye KPP premo such as Cloke or Petrie could be the go if they find decent form at that stage. May not even cost you a cent to do so which would be a sweet deal considering those guys were initially priced >$500K. Effectively made up $250K on those coaches who started with Cloke or Petrie with just one trade.

Also Higgo gets the Dees in Rd8 so it's probably worth keeping him around for that one if you can.

110. Ty S says:

I have no idea what to do have got McDonald,Higgins,Merret,Tyson,Dunstan and Hanley on mid bench..

Any ideas who to trade in and out please let me know!!!

Only solution I can think of is Luke McDonald for Tom Cutler who is on the bubble… (Anyone else?) and Cull Dom Tyson for Joel Selwood

• Swannies says:

Hanley. No one else. Just cause they have one bad game doesn't mean you have to trade them. Especially merret, he still played reasonably well got 19 possessions 8 marks, I really don't know how he only got 50 points but that was a game where all of essendon didn't score well in supercoach

• Dools says:

Hold off on the McD trade , North were terrible across the park, I culled Tyson on Sunday for J. Macrea (WBD) so he is the calf to go to the shed esp. for Jeelwood nice trade. Expensive but Nice trade….Dunstan is on my Alter, Mind you he had a Neg 12 B/E this week So it might not be this week but before the byes. He is now Pine material. with Crouch moving from the pine to the show.
      Higgins should be on your cull radar esp if clocks up 350K maybe for Cloke of Invisability I think he is back

111. Penis Envy says:

Because of Ellis every single league I'm in points at Morning Selwood to get 100+ SC points for me to win. How possible is this? Providing he isn't injured.

112. Danners16 says:

Hey fellas, I have had a nice week so far, 2306 off of 21 S.Mitchell to come, hope that he plays since from what I have heard he has done his calf. Need some thoughts on what to do next week
    X.Ellis to Defense/Forward/Midfield rookie
    D.Tyson to a premium mid
    T.Langdon to premium defender
    I have $334,500 in the bank
    What do I do?

• Rescued Pieman says:

Get rid of Ellis. Priority

• Derek says:

My calculations, Ellis will be $299k. It would have been nice to get a little bit more, but he has done his job.

Daisy will rise to $390 but his BE will only be 35. I see him getting to $400+ next week. To soon to cash in daisy and Ellis, just do Ellis this week and put money in bank

113. Brad says:

Poor juddy :(

114. Pat says:

what to do with bloody mike pyke, killing me !

115. BCHawks says:

Sam GRAY $102,400 – (Game 1: 104pts & Game 2: 35pts)

Nick ROBERTSON $117,300 – (Game 1: 49pts & Game 2: 73pts)

Sam LLOYD $117,300 (Game 1: 131pts & Game 2: 56pts)

Patrick CRIPPS $157,300 (Game 1: 74pts & Game 2: 21pts)

Tom CUTLER: $117,300 (Game 1: 19pts & Game 2: 89pts)

Jack BILLINGS: $207,300 (Game 1: 14pts & Game 2: 101pts)

Who are people thinking of getting?

116. Matt says:

Im sitting on 1880 with Enright, Hodge, Mitchell & McEvoy still to play. Pretty happy, considering I had Ellis on the field rather than Matty Crouch, along with some other spuddish scores. Trailing by 56 points atm but I've got an extra player, so should get the job done.

Shoutout to Fasolo, Dahlhaus, Danger and GAJ.

117. dean says:

Does anyone know the severity of Ellis' Injury? I think the right calf is what has kept him out previously.

• Matt says:

Pretty sure he's missing at least next week, and thats enough for me to trade. Breakeven will be very high as well after scoring 2 points, so have to get rid of him.

118. The Mullet says:

Due to higher trading priorities, I still have Pearce Hanley on my def bench. I'm thinking of swapping him for a premo defender to keep. Which is the the better pick, Hibberd or Simpson?

Also, is Ellis to Crouch a sensible trade this week? Or have I missed too much of the Crouch uplift?

Also, rd 8 issues aside…. what are peoples thoughts on Dane Swan? He always seems to be a slow starter, but could this week be the turning point in his form?

119. The Regular says:

What are the communities thoughts on Callan Ward in a few weeks?

120. CashCows says:

2341 with Sammy to come….2500 would be nice!

121. Michael says:

2246, finally over the 2100’s curse. What does everyone think par is this week?

122. Scythe says:

Every single time I bring in a premium, they play like garbage that week. Cheers Roughead

123. Adam says:

why can't i log out of my f***ing supercoach???

124. Scythe says:

This week's good, bad and ugly:

Good: Fasolo, McVeigh, Beams, Swallow, Danger, Cotchin, Sandi, Sauce, Zorko, Polec, Ablett
    Bad: Libba, Martin, Grimes, McDonald
    Ugly: Roughead, Higgins, Tyson, Langdon, Dunstan.

A week that started off with some much promise was soon dashed by under-performing rookies and Jarryd bloody Roughead. Regretting starting with Liberatore, too.

Jack Grimes was another mistake when Shannon Hurn got injured, should have had the plums to go down to Jaensch.

And the ridiculous decision to flick Pav for Zorko after two rounds will continue to haunt me for the rest of the season. Gotta start backing my initial research more, knew Pavlich would have a good year.

Not a happy chappy.

125. Dogs says:

Tyson and Ellis out for a rookie and either, griffin,swan,Watson.

Thinking griffin at this stage, as Watson still has a BE of 158 so I could pick him up cheaper next week, and I already have beams in my team and dependulbury will be in after the byes , so 3 pies in my mids is probly not a good idea

126. MightyDonsFC says:

2344, could've had 2443 if I'd played the right rookies

127. blake says:

jesus bloody jaensch just keeping pumping out those big scores. As a non-owner I'm waiting for the tag and his scores to drop but it aint seem to be happening

128. Bray says:

I’m down grading X.Ellis to S. Gray who will sit on the bench, and then upgrading Dale Thomas to a premium.

That will give me $650,000. Which midfielder do I get.?

I already have Gaz, Pendels, Cotchin, Murphy, Polec, Thomas who will be traded, Tyson, Dunstan, and Gray, and Crouch on the bench, who do I get for Dale Thomas, with $650,000 in the bank.?

Cheers for the help guys

• Sulzeer says:

Should you trade Ellis knowing he is going to be out for a few weeks atleast, or Dom Tyson who has bottomed out and has a BE of 98? I have the same prob, just thinking which is more of a priority, one who isnt playing but wont be losing cash or someone who is going to bleed..

• Bray says:

Very good point mate, mighty just trade Tyson out .
        Who go I use my $650,000 on then.?

• cyril says:

I've got Ellis and Tyson, I'd be more inclined to trade out Ellis and upgrade Tyson into a Griffin, Fyfe or Watson. Watson is going to get cheaper too so maybe wait a week on him.

• Sulzeer says:

Cant make the decision myself! lol needs to be someone without round 8 bye, if your looking premo, thinking Ryan Griffin is going to be a popular in this week, Swan looks great but the round 8 bye is bad news especially when you have Gaz, Pendles, Cotchin and Crouch. Jobe is on the radar but its a week early, 158 BE against pies on Friday is high but you wouldnt really be surprised to see him get it… still safer next week option. Having the midfield you have Id hold out for a week and make a more certain choice, so id just go Tyson > Gray.

Ellis is a possibility to play this week according to a mate.. surely not? maybe hold off and see, but hes still like Tyson with a big BE, it would be really handy if he missed.

• Derek says:

Ellis BE is 101, he has to go

• Sulzeer says:

Yes I understand this, however if he is not playing this coming week, he is not the one to get out over a Dom Tyson on a BE of 98 who will play. If Ellis does play trade, if he isnt playing this week, suck it up and hold

• blake says:

trade tyson

• blake says:

jobe or wait another week for his price to come down even more. Other option are tommy rockliff, griffin (who are bye friendly) or any midfielder you reckon will be in top 8 at end of the year

• Ty S says:

Steve J bringing him in now 4 tyson

• Sarah says:

I personally like Fyfe or Rockliff.

129. Ty S says:

Please help any advice or tips is very appreciated!!!!

Tell me which trade is the best option

Which two should I trade out of Tyson,Enright,Dunstan,McDonald and Hanley.

1. Trade out Luke McDonald for Tom Cutler and Hanley who is on mid bench to Ryan Griffin or Dane Swan

2. Trade out Enright for Michael Hibberd and Dom Tyson for a rookie on the bubble (Who have already got robertson)

3. Trade out Dom Tyson for Sam Gray (Any better rookies on the bubble? Have already got robertson) and upgrade Hanley for Steve Johnson (Whats Sam Grays Job security like?)

4. Trade out Enright for Hibberd and trade Hanley to Ryan Griffin

5. Downgrade Dunstan to a rookie on the bubble have already got Crouch and Robertson and upgrade Tyson to Steve Johnston….. Hanley returning this week so I can swap Hanley with McDonald

Cheers Ty

• rob says:

I think stick woth Hanley now.. stevie j scores big. But dont wanna chase scores. Trading out tyson u may benefit but he is still good becnch cover depending on who else u have. A few soynd very sideways. Stick with Enright etc if u need cash maybe Mcdonald to cutler but even then research that trade man

• rob says:

In saying that I traded out tyson for swan last week. But u have Robertson already so no one really to trade down too? Tyson maybe handy in future rounds on bench. As always I trade on the bubble with good job security n price rise. But trade up or down not sideways ie hanley to griffen. Keep ur structure.

• cyril says:

I wouldn't be trading Enright out. Why would you. He's scoring ok, but is consistant

• Cozza says:

Agreed…why trade out Enright? He is doing what everyone picked him to do – get consistent scored from 80+. Only score under 80 was when he was injured against the Lions and sat for over a quarter on the pine. If you take out the Lions score, he is averaging 94.

130. blake says:

if you kept hanley for this week then you gotta stick with him

131. dustbin feltchers says:

quick question community…(scored 2252 with crouch on bench and elliss'sss 2 on field)..i had pendles as vc friday and ablett as captain…like a nuff nuff, i played safe and wanted pendles as captain, so i put the c on mumford on field, as i had currie as emergency……when i check my score now, it says pendles 128 (not 256) but it adds up to the 2252 with pendles as 256. Is this just a glitch in the sc website, or does it never show the doubled score when using the loophole???

132. Billy says:

trade luke mcdonald to which back:
    Hooker
    Jaensch
    Hibberd

??

• Swannizz says:

All great players, if your thinking in the long run I'd say hibberd! But to generate cash quick jaensch

133. Aaron says:

Do you guys think Langdon has fattened up enough or still keep him? I'm sick of him on my field and I want cutler.

134. Ty S says:

What are your thoughts on Sam Gray and his JS?!

135. Brent says:

What's the go with Matty Crouch? Will he miss this week or is he good to go?

• SCaddict says:

If it's only a leg cramp as reported then you'd think he'd play this weekend.

Now that Douglas looks set to miss weeks the Crows will need every able body in their midfield to get a crucial win at the Doggery this weekend.

But we will have to wait for Thursday teams to know for sure.

136. Michael says:

pendles or swan who should come in

• SCaddict says:

Either would be logical upgrades. I'm seriously considering bringing in Griffen for Dunstan this week myself.

137. Ty S says:

Tom Rockliff,Joel Selwood or Steve Johnson

138. Brad says:

Can someone give me the definition of break even? :/

• SCaddict says:

It's the score the player must achieve in the next game they play to maintain their current price.

Typically players need to achieve slightly higher than this number to keep their current price, due to the scaling required to maintain the same total salary cap for every player in the competition as rookie prices rise.

• Brad says:

Do I have to pay a registration to see the break even on players?

• Cozza says:

If you want to see it on the supercoach website you need to pay the subscription, but you can usually find the breakevens on a number of forums – just google supercoach breakevens and it will bring it up for you.

• Wattsieesq says:

Break even is the minimum score a player needs to get to ensure that their price does not go down. Over the BE and the players value goes up, under and it goes down.

139. Hurst says:

What time is the podcast? I'm just itching to hit that trade button

140. Brad says:

What do you about billings wait another week, or get him now? Will be better than both impey and jkh

141. Harvey says:

Trade out Dunstan or Tyson? Both similar B/E

142. Paul says:

Tyson and Ellis out

Murphy and billings or fyfe and cutler in

• Luke says:

Fyfe and cutler however there are better options than fyfe. Josh p Kennedy or Ryan griffen or jobe Watson all those are options and none have the rd 8 bye but if your gut tells you Fyfe then Fyfe and cutler definitely. More cash to be made with cutler as well

143. Dools says:

Ya I think you are mate, taggers rarely score well but have a massive impact on the game. George is a different player pure defender good for 50 – 60 even on a winning team. so follow your gut mate I would have G on the field, Good luck

144. Derek says:

Mitchell in doubt?

145. Leighroy says:

Hope you put the E on alexis. Look at his score and if sammy pulls out and you want alexis score leave sammy on the ground. If you don’t want the score play Langford. If sammy plays you should hope he tons up