Essendon V Gold Coast NAB School worksheet

Filed in Essendon, Gold Coast Suns, NAB Cup Analysis, Supercoach by on February 18, 2014 • views: 928

Analysis of the Essendon v GCS game:

Good day Community,

Find my completed worksheet from last night’s Essendon v Fremantle clash below.

• Certainly some fantasy food for thought. Jack Martin needs to show more in NAB 2 I feel if he is to be considered at this price
  • Fraser Thurlow appears a significant prospect in the ruck at 118K
  • Zaharakis looks interesting
  • Plenty of missing cattle in important positions – be wary

Look forward to your thoughts in the comments below.

Mr Crimmins.

SupercoachReviewCrimmins

1. Billy says:

Yer I think I will pass on Jack Martin. Just to expensive

2. Mikey says:

thinking i'll give Jack Martin a week or two, see how he goes. dunno ..

3. Sarah says:

I'm going to pass on Dixon after last nights game. I know he's got the capabilities to produce 100+ scores, but I'm not convinced he'll start the season well.

4. Sarah says:

Wondering if I can slot Zaharakis in… or if I'm getting way too excited over a NAB game?

5. PJ8 says:

When Watson and Goddard come in it will affect Zaha's scores

6. BIGKEV says:

Decided to leave out Martin. Scoring in SC looks questionable. Better in Fantasy & RDT.

7. throttlefinger says:

Great note about Hibberd, Mr. C. Strong candidate for POD D2, yet will he be tagged? Much to mull.

• Autofelatio says:

Hibberd I reckon will be a solid pick, had him for the majority of last year and he didn't disappoint. Showed great consistency aswell just depends how he stacks up against the others in his price range ie Hanley, Simpson, Enright etc. Still though, you cant do much wrong picking him

8. PJ8 says:

With everyone taking J.Martin out, who is everyone putting in?

Thinking of having Aish, Sheed, Dunstan (Crouch, O'Rourke) as my 5 rookies

9. Autofelatio says:

I think ill leave Jack Martin in my team at this stage, will make a decision during the next game but it seems a bit quick to jump to conclusions based on his first game. Still though will have to do much more if he is to convince us of his price tag. However, Tiger Woods only finished 60th in his first event as a professional, Michael Shumacher wasn't able to complete his first F1 race (ablit he had a failure), so some food for thought.

10. Blueblood says:

Hibberd looking very safe pick
    M.Shaw on the radar
    thinking Watson and Goddard will affect Zaharakis output but gotta be on the radar
    D.Swallow solid but not sold on him yet, want to see if he stays in the midfield
    Z.Merrett FWD 7/8 if picked rd 1, he look the goods, smart footy brain
    J.Harbrow POD anyone?

11. KadeK is a jet says:

what do you think of my team?

Def: McVeigh, Mitchell, Hanley/Hibberd, Suckling, Kade K, McDonald Bench: Fuller, Cutler

Mid: GAJ, Pendlebury, Watson, Beams, Thomas, Martin??, Aish, Dunstan, Bench: Morabito, Taylor

Rucks: Goldstein, Sandilands Bench : Thurlow, Nankervis

Forwards: Dangerfield, Martin (not keen!), Buddy,——— (who do I put) $488,600 Rohan, Garlett, Bench: Kenndey-Harris, Honeychurch.

Listen here: I was thinking of getting lobbe instead of Goldy. This would free up a bit of cash but i dont know who to spend it on? Need help please. Any types of responses ?
    Thanks for listening?

• Duncan says:

take a look at Zorko Gunston Breust Pavlich Chapman and Gray Looking at picking 2 myself!

• Im not batman says:

Rioli played well the other night in the backline and if he stays there for the season he could get great scores and his only 47600 i think

12. @HeiroDAB says:

What do people thinks is the ideal premium to rookie combo for all positions?
    i.e DEF: 4P 4R, MID:6P 4R etc etc???

13. blake says:

Hanley vs Hibberd as a D3??
    Who do you reckon?

• Super_Freak says:

Thats a hard one. Haven't seen Hanley yet this season, and his scores will depend greatly on where he plays, much like Zorko.

14. MarcuJ says:

Lock GAJ in and throw away the key.

• Dee says:

Absolutely mate…. I saw a couple of teams on here before in the last couple of days with no Ablett. Seriously….. How many times does the little MASTER have to prove to us that he is still the best player in the league hands down, every year he seems to have doubters on Supercoach. Are these guys fairdinkum or what?! Specially after last nights performance… 100% agreed MarcuJ, LOCK him in and throw that bloody key as far as you can! Note: The last 5 winners of the SUPERCOACH competition started with Ablett in their team. Enough said, SILENNNNNCCCCCCEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

15. Steve says:

I noticed that all the GWS defenders average about the same. It could mean they always share their role around. So do you think Heath Shaw will also get that kind of a role and average like other defenders in GWS or is it worth starting with him?

• Dee says:

I'm gonna start with him mate…. GWS is still a weak team, a high percentage in game time is spent on their defensive half meaning that H. Shaw should get a lot of the pill. Marks and plenty of possessions is my forecast, although he's not much of a tackler. Lock him in I reckon…..

• Philthy says:

Even though it's only GWS most teams have several tag/lockdown players, they dont change their gameplan agianst GWS they still use those players, he is one of not many who are worthy of being tagged, and he LOVES being tagged….