FOX FOOTY – Not Crazy (SPONSORED POST)

Filed in Latest article, Supercoach, Supercoach 2014 by on January 29, 2014 • views: 1122

“It’s quite hard to earn a living when FOX FOOTY’s on all day”.

Some gold here from the Fox Footy crew with this advertising campaign for their coverage of the 2014 AFL season.

Mike Brady has re-worked his classic “Up There Cazaly” to create this little gem… and it’s something we can all definitely relate to. Probably us as fantasy footy coaches can relate to it even more… add in our phones for when we are checking our scores. The advertisement stars Dermott Brereton, Brad Johnson and Mike Sheahan.

The NAB Challenge starts very soon and you can catch all 18 games on FOX FOOTY. Kicking off on February 12, the challenge matches will be played every day and all will be live on Fox Footy. All AFL Fantasy coaches will want to be watching these trial games to help find the right picks for their fantasy teams heading into 2014.

With FOX FOOTY’s dedicated 24/7 channel, every game of every round of the 2014 Toyota AFL Premiership season with no ad breaks siren to siren. Plus, we get expert commentary from the best in the business.

Enjoy responsibly.

1. SCannonymous says:

A Mike Brady re-mix that makes you smile. I love the catch line at the end – 'Fox Footy, Enjoy Responsibly'.
    If I had Fox Footy, I wouldn't see my family.

2. SamuelScoach says:

Yea im getting foxtel just for footy this year. Had enough of channel seven's nonesense.

3. Peanutz says:

Gotta have it for NAB research…. in fact 360 and a few other shows are spot on.

Not a bad add Jocko

• jockreynolds says:

Gday there Peanutz. I heard the birds loved it for the SUpercoach show last year mate – some handsome mastacheoed old bastard got the female audience in a FRENZY is the word

• NutSack says:

Hey Jock, is Fox Footy going to be screening the 18 games in 18 days?

Actually more importantly do you know if the Telstra Live app screens the NAB 18 games in 18 days? This is a more important question!!!

Thanks

4. KLo says:

Awful. Just an awful ad!

Love Fox Footy though.

5. The Loin Cloth says:

You on the Supercoach show this year Jocko? Reckon you should host it old fella! Actually, should just be the three wise men – you Higg & Crouch. BANG!!

• SCaddict says:

Yeah Johno should stick to League Teams I reckon.

As an aside I preferred the SC Show of 2012 to 2013 with the stud and dud of the week.

But agree Jock and the gang should have a bigger role on the show.

• jockreynolds says:

Nah Johnno came along in leaps an bounds last year I reckon mate – I tell you what if any bloke would get down and do the hard yards to reach elitehood it'd be him. Great bloke and budding Supercoach elite is my call

• SCaddict says:

Ok Jock I'll defer to your better judgement on this one.

No doubting under your tutelage he's in good hands too.

Also no questioning he's one of the Doggies all time greats and one of the top blokes in footy.