Very special fantasy footy finals interview

Filed in Supercoach, YouTube Supercoach Video by on August 14, 2013 • views: 3716

An interview with the man tipped to win the $50,000 in Supercoach season 2013

I talk shop this week with one of the Jock Reynolds Fantasy Footy Community flock.. and the man who is placed to challenge for the major prize this season.

**Mick The Mad Irishman interview on the way as well folks!**

1. Fred says:

Richie Douglas or Deledio?

2. Hien says:

i have 3 trades left. this week i will trade clisby to x.richards so i can use as captain loophole and can swap with staker in my fwd. will also free up heaps of cash.
    so i want my make another upgrade as well this week
    i just need to trade jjk to dusty to finish my fwd line, but i also want to get dangerfield this week.. however, my mid is full of premiums and if i get danger, deledio will be my mid emg.
    so who should be my priority this week, danger or dusty?
    i will probs get the other next week anyways

3. Kewgie says:

This my seem like a strange question but it is my first year of supercoach. I won all my Qualifying finals so I have a bye this week in all my leagues. What is the best way to handle it? I have 2 trades and 160k in the bank. Should I bother trading this week or just relax and trade next week?

4. Jacko2128 says:

Tossing up between getting dusty martin OR steve motlop??

Is motlop a better option as he is in ripper form and is a POD?

Cash not an issue and last trade.

5. nick says:

hi got 4 trades left and ina do or die final this week person has ibbstion would a crazy trade like jjk to franklin and Garrick to Enright the best option as the person I am playing dose not have those players

• George says:

Ibbo to Enright sounds great, but either hold jjk or trade him to someone else. You just cant trust Lance.

6. nick says:

and franklin kills the pies always got rough head too and cant afford mayne

7. Jacko says:

ive got 4 trades left and 93k in the bank.. should i trade duffield or not? if so then who for some thoughts?
    my backline: goddard heppell gibbs duffield Mckenzie and staker

8. Joe Carnegie says:

Hey guys me again (probably sick of me asking for help now LOL)

still need help with trades and such (its my first year playing supercoach – into round 2 of finals) I have 187k in the bank with 5 trades left.

B] Goddard, Hibberd, Heppell, GIbbs, Hanley, Shaw (Docherty, Colquhoun)
    M] Ablett, Pendles, Swan, Selwood, Fyfe, T.Mitchell, JPK, Barlow (M. Grigg, L.hunter)
    R] Goldstein, Pyke (Grundy, currie)
    F] Cox, Rockliff, JJK, Franklin, Johnson, Tom Lee (Macaffer, Atkins)

Once again all advice is much appreciated, good luck for the rest of finals guys!

Joey

• Joey Joe Joe says:

T. Mitchell has lost his spark. Trade to Watson (cost $80k)

Upgrade Lee to Ballantyne (firing and easy run home) or you could take a punt on the J Pod (with Hawkins out, should get more of the ball).

Few bucks left over for injuries / sideways trading over remainder of finals.

9. ShinbonerSpirit says:

Didn't need Henderson out now. Lucky I've got some DPP action going on, so Staker better have a ripper.

10. Watto says:

Help me, aidez-moi, Hilf mur, 幫幫我, 도와주세요. Whatever your language I need your help. Defence and ruck carnage for me.
    Ibbotson and Clisby out with thurlow on the bench.
    Kreuzer, Nicholls, Ryder and Rowe swapping forward out with currie still on the bench. I have $91,700 and two trade remaining.
    This is my trade idea.
    Ibbotson-suban
    Ryder-Minson

I still have to cop a zero no matter what. This leaves me with Nicholls or Kreuzer to come in next week. I couldn't trade out Nicholls for Minson because I was short of catch.
    Any thoughts

11. Watto says:

Help me.
    I have Ibbotson and Clisby out and on the bench Thurlow.
    I also have Kreuzer, Ryder, Nicholls and Rowe in my rucks.
    I have to cop a zero no matter what.
    I have two trades and 91,700 bucks. This is my Trade
    Ibbotson-Suban
    Ryder-Minson
    Any thoughts or other ideas appreciated.

12. George says:

Would Bob Murphy be a good defensive upgrade for Clisby?

13. crackin2 says:

who to post bigger sore kennedy (wc) or zorko?

14. Definitely believe that which you said. Your favorite justification seemed
    to be on the web the easiest thing to be aware of.
    I say to you, I definitely get irked while people think
    about worries that they plainly don’t know about.
    You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also defined out the whole thing without having side effect , people could take a signal.
    Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

15. I’ve been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.

It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all site owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    internet will be much more useful than ever before.

16. Hi, of course this post is genuinely good and I have learned lot of things from
    it about blogging. thanks.

For an incredible review please have a look at this blog …
    des moines iowa apartments

17. This design is incredible! You certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.
    Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Wonderful job.
    I really loved what you had to say, and more than that,
    how you presented it. Too cool!

18. I know this web page presents quality dependent articles and extra material,
    is there any other web site which gives such stuff
    in quality?

For a better answer please checkout this post: dr oz weight loss (http://merspi.com.au/)