FLESH FOR FANTASY – round 15

Filed in Supercoach, Supercoach Mr Crimmins style by on July 4, 2013 • views: 1490

supercoach flesh for fantasy

G’day community.

It has been an eventful evening at the selection table with some pretty remarkable INS announced earier. Namely Michael Barlow, David Mundy, Aaron Sandilands, Matthew Pavlich, Brett Goods (dubious), Nick Vlastuin and livewire Cyril Rioli.

Plenty of fantasy relevance there and more that a few lips being licked around town this evening no doubt. However let me take you through a few players of high priority in the lead up to round 15.

“GET HIM IN”

JOSH P KENNEDY (SYD) MID – $421,500 DT/$519,400 SC
- Next 5 Games: MELB, GWS, WCE, RICH
– Recent Scores: 88, 107, 87, 126, 56

If ever there was a time to get on board the JPK train it is now. Granted he has a highish breakeven around 120 but I completely expect him to deliver that and then some this week against the Demons, and then again the following week against the GWS outfit. Faced the Melbourne team once in 2012 and delivered 132 Supercoach points – expect more of the same. Has faced internal pressure re: his recent inconsistency and will be taken a back if he does not respond.

JOEL SELWOOD (GEEL) MID – $454,500 DT/$519,200 SC
- Next 5 Games: HAW, MELB, ADEL, STK
– Recent Scores: 54, 135, 137, 73

Was Crowlied last weekend against Freo. And has now been done over on the tag several times this season. However if there is one thing I know about Joel it is that his competitive instinct is as strong as I have seen. He will be livid this week with his performance last weekend. He will be seething. He will walk the length and breadth of this earth to ensure that he overcomes his tagging issues for the remainder of this season. As such, and with his price at the moment equating to an insult on his potential, I would select Joel Selwood this week with minimal hesitation. Josh P Kennedy V Selwood as options is an interesting question. Both similarly priced. Both proven stars in a rut. Selwood by a whisker, too proud a warrior not to bounce back.

PATRICK RYDER (ESS) FWD/RUCK – $421,700 DT/$482,200 SC
- Next 5 Games: PTA, WBD, GWS, HAW
– Recent Scores: 98, 101, 110, 54

The demise of the Belchambers boy suits Patrick fine. Just fine. It is as clear as the nose on my face that Ryder lifts in the role of the #1 big man on the ground for Essendon. Who could forget that Anzac day performance of yesteryear when David Hille was injured early. Breath taking. I expect Patrick to consolidate his solid recent form and go the next step in the coming weeks against weaker competition. Delicious dual position eligibility may provide flexibility as the finals approach and indeed commence. Priced fairly. Breakeven around the high 70’s – value.

BRENT STANTON (ESS) MID – $475,900 DT/$466,400 SC
- Next 5 Games: PTA, WBD, GWS, HAW
– Recent Scores: 99, 104, 59, 124

Regardless of what he has done to us in the past there is no denying that Brent Stanton should be considered at this price if your team has budgetary restrictions. Should you forego Brent for slightly more expensive premium options such as JPK, Watson, Joel Selwood and co? YES YOU SHOULD. But having said that I feel that Brent is a solid option for the thrifty, the frugal, and the generally tight of arse. Should enjoy the soft run over the next 3-4 weeks and must be a chance to come home averaging strongly enough to be a thorn in the side of your Supercoach and Dreamteam finals opponents.

TOM HAWKINS (GEEL) FWD – $283,600 DT/$362,100 SC

– Next 5 Games: HAW, MELB, ADEL, STK
– Recent Scores: 76, 81, 48, 71

Hinted at a return to form last week without dazzling. We know he came home with a very moist sail last year with 4 scores of 130+ in the last 10 games of the season. Might be worth waiting the week until the Melbourne game if you’re game at all – as Jock would say – one for the “robust of plum”.

“WATCH THEM”

I want you all to pay particular attention to the plights of Matthew Pavlich and Aaron Sandilands. But more importantly – I want you to watch the effect that these players have on Fremantle’s structure, and for the players who may benefit or be negatively affected. Fremantle are a premium team this season who have an absolutely cherry ripe finals series playing GWS, Melbourne, Port Adelaide and Saint Kilda during the fantasy fonals period. Watch the Fremantle V St Kilda game LIKE HAWKS.

Here’s the list of this week’s key breakevens. Note: they are approximates, and not the actual figure.

GOING UP:

– Joel Selwood (GEE), BE 127
– Pearce Hanley (BRIS), BE 125
– Tom Rockliff (BRIS), BE 132
– Brett Deledio (RICH), BE 163
– Dustin Martin (RICH), BE 133

“PUB TALK”

Thank’s again for the inundation of questions. Here are this week’s big questions to ponder as we turn for the home straight.

Tom Rockliff Supercoach
ANSWER: Yeah a frustrating one. Really hasn’t been the DPP we were hoping to fire. However, I would honestly hold him ‘till the finals. That way, you can see if he is able to build some form as we head towards the finals. Also, you don’t want to trade him out for someone now may be injured/lose form later in the season. But yeah, hold him and reassess come finals.

Crimmo tweet upgrade target

ANSWER: Personally, I don’t believe so. Both play different roles, and Cyril isn’t a key forward-type player so Rioli will be forced out more than Roughy. Jarryd has been sensational this season, in pre-achilles form, playing predominately as a key forward, with some pinch-hitting in the ruck. He’s become more important than Lance Franklin, so the inclusion of Rioli won’t impact his output. Get him in.

Crimmo tweet 3
ANSWER: Yeah a tough one for mine. I personally think it depends on if you have Terlich on your bench. If you do, I would go Goodes to Goddard and sit Duffield on the pine ‘till he is back. However, if you don’t have good cover on the bench, you may have to go Duffield to Goddard depending on your league situation. How you attack this depends on your situation down back for mine.

Crimmo tweet 4

ANSWER: Could be an absolute masterstroke, but also a disaster if things don’t go to plan. Love how you’re thinking and planning though, using strategic brain to get a leg up on competition. For mine, I would wait and see how he goes. Reckon Lyon will plump him up forward early days of his return and this should see his price drop. Sandiman could be nicely priced has he cranks it up heading to finals. But of course, he could also break down, and he has a seriously high buyers beware. Wait for mine, but could be a huge in if all goes to plan.

Anyway, all the best this weekend. Send any questions to @Mr_Crimmins or any one of the elite community members. We’re in this together.

Mr Crimmins.

Follow the great Mr Crimmins on Twitter

1. @Jacko2128 says:

got mckenzie in for goodes and clisby in for thurlow. Good trades?

• pieofgod says:

for just the extra $77000 that it'll cost, he brings a lot more confidence to your back-line…in a season where only 3-4 guys have brought consistency. Looking at the upside of Clisby – you should make at least that $77000 back and more…so all it will cost you is a trade. Good out weighs bad easy…great move

• Max says:

Looking for live Fantasy scores, stats and breakevens? Check out http://www.afllivebroadcast.com for ALL your fantasy AFL info.

2. Genco says:

Im wondering if Zorko to Ryder is a good trade Mr Crimmins?

3. Bod says:

Which of Trent McKenzie, Michael HIbberd and Robert Murphy should I trade in?

4. blake says:

Big Boy Mcevoy on anyone’s radar. Priced at 440,000 due to being K.O games ago and only scoring a 59 odd. If you take this score out then he has averaged 103 for the season. He has produced some monster scores as well this season with 3 scores over 130. Only 5% of people own him as well making him a great POD.

5. Bean says:

Is it possible to play Goddard, Heppell and Hibberd all in my backline?

6. joe says:

guys need help with a trade

who should i trade in with my limited cash
    -ryder
    -tippet
    -harvey

cheers

7. Mcareec says:

Who should I bring in:
    Cornes or Cotchin. Cotchin is having a bit of a bad patch but played pretty well against the saints but I'm not sure if cornes can keep it up. Also cornes would be a good POD

• jockreynolds says:

Cotchin.. he'll bounce back.. ceiling is 130, cornes more like 110

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

I agree with Jock. Richmond is clicking as a collective unit, and Cotchin is a vital part of that. Shouldn't cop the first tag too much.

• Sully321 says:

Definitely Cotch

• BestCoastEagles says:

Cotch will take the game by the scuff of the neck and kick on for the rest of the season. I think Cornes will go back to a tagging role against Essendon and the better sides thus hurting his points slightly.

8. James says:

Hey Mr Crimmins,

Who should I bring in Walker or Bartel? Walker slightly better as a POD?

Cheers

9. Howard says:

I've got shuey. Do I hold and play titchell or trade?

10. Sully321 says:

Hey mr crimmins what do you think of:

Vlastuin or terlich-clisby
    Jacobs-minson or Goldstein

Which would leave me with 6 trades and $170,000-$190,000

• ikn4l says:

Vlastuin – clibsy IMO seeing as Terlich has a low breakeven

• chandanrajdb says:

Vlastuin to Clisby looks good…..no comments….a really good trade to generate heaps of cash……

And regarding Jacobs…..I will be holding on to him….he has started to show some form in the last 2 games…since you have held him so long……try to bring in BIG SANDILANDS…..obviously based on his form in the next 2 to 3 weeks……will drop in price IMO…….nice POD as well……..

Cheers,
      Raj…..

11. John says:

Mr Crimmins I am looking to select my final midfield premium and would appreciate your thoughts. Options are Griffin / Pendleberry or Dangerfield.

Existing mids are: Ablett, Watson, JPK, Barlow, J. Selwood, Priddis, Swan with Mitchel and Hrovat for coverage.

Who do you think is the best of those three for the run home??

• Sully321 says:

Based on form Griffin

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

I love Dangerfield. Literally carrying Adelaide right now. 2013 Brownlow contender in my opinion.

• chandanrajdb says:

PENDLES or DANGER…….yours 1st Priority should be to bring in Pendles mate…….IMO…..

Griffen way too expensive for mine………has got tough 4 weeks coming up after this week against GWS based on Bulldogs draw…….will drop in price IMO…..

Cheers,
      Raj……

• Super_Freak says:

All good picks. Depends on trades left and cash available. Griffin is definitely the pick of the bunch, but he is a lot more expensive. Can't see him scoring less than 100 and his ceiling is huge. The Guy just works so hard to find the ball.

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

And has received the first tag every single time, yet keeps cranking out massive scores.

12. Starky says:

7 Trades left and have been tempted to bring in Cotchin as my last Midfielder.
    However, given that Sydney have 2 games against Melbourne and GWS I'm thinking of playing T Mitchell and then bringing in Murphy for dirt cheap.

Good move or shocking decision?

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

I'm wary of Murph this year. If you want to conserve your trades, play Titch for the next couple of weeks then reassess. Otherwise, Cotchin looks a safe option.

13. Michael says:

Don't see why not, averaging 103.5, 97.8 & 98 respectively, could do worse!

14. Micko says:

Trading vlastuin for Fyfe or cotchin?????
    $522,200 to spend

• ikn4l says:

Fyfe, better run home

• chandanrajdb says:

I will probably go with Cotchin……purely because he is a proven premium…….Fyfe sort of inconsistent……..IMO……I have Fyfe in my team….he is in my team from start of the season……hence I am just holding on to him……

Cheers,
      Raj….

15. Glenn says:

Maric pick looms as a shocker 2 weeks ago with a sore groinal area, is he knackered? Or hold?

• rob says:

i did same move.. im waiting for result for investment.

• Joshau says:

I brought him in for round 13 as well. Dimmer said that it's a niggle that will stick around for the rest of his career, just needs to be managed. He should be back next week and hopefully all good to crank out some more of those early season scores…I hope. I'm holding.

16. Ian says:

Does anyone see risk bringing Watson into their team now?

I’ve got Ablet, Swan, Selwood, Priddis, Fyfe, Mundy, Shuey, Omeara (mitchellson and crouch)

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

It's what I'm doing this week. Any sanctions should (hopefully) be issued long after the completion of the SC season.

• ikn4l says:

I think it's a quality trade seeing as Watson is so cheap, I would trade shuey for watson,because you can still make a little more cash with o'meara with a breakeven of 50, then upgrade him later

• chandanrajdb says:

Your 1st priority should be to bring in Pendles into your team mate……..Watson looks good for picking but do you want to take a risk….????…..look at the article in herald sun today……"Bring in a Don at your own risk" is the title of the article…….

Cheers,
      Raj……

17. ikn4l says:

Need some advice, who do i put on the field and who goes on the bench out of L.Ball and T.Mitchell?
    Keep in mind that Mitchell is playing Melbourne.

18. Alec says:

trade in jarryd roughhead or dean cox to complete forward premiums ?

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

I prefer Cox, but Roughy is the form forward of the competition. There's also news that Scott Lycett has flown over with Nic Nat, so there are some question marks about Big Coxy this week. All speculation, of course.

• chandanrajdb says:

I will probably go with Roughie mate……he is in his career best form ATM……IMO

Cheers,
      Raj….

• Super_Freak says:

Roughy for sure

19. Matt says:

Not sure which forward to take out of these three, which would you recommend?
    Tippett
    Roughead
    Bartel

20. Choppa says:

Current Team:
    Backs: Goddard, Heppel, Gibbs, Shaw, Hibberd, Malceski (Wilson, Docherty)
    Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Selwood, Priddis, Wingard, Shuey, Fyfe (Mitchell, Colquon)
    Rucks: Minson, Nic Nat (Blicavs, Nicholls)
    Forwards: Bartel, Martin, Buddy, Kennedy, Rockliff, Zorko (Staker, Kennedy)

Thinking Blicavs>(any cheap ruckman) and Sheuy>Griffin
    Will leave me with 155k for next week to probably get rid of zorko to stevie j.
    What are peoples thoughts on this? Any other suggestions?

• chandanrajdb says:

Blicavs to a cheap rookie…….is a good one mate…..

Shuey to Barlow looks good than Griffen…..IMO……Griffen is way too expensive and will have a tough next month and if you really need him you can get him down the line when drops in price…….Too expensive for mine…….

Regarding Zorko….very very frustrating…..I have got him in my team….i will prbably hold onto him since i am very thin on trades….if you have got good number of trades left do the trade you are thinking of next week……..

Cheers,
      Raj….

• Sully321 says:

Blicavs to witts then shuey to griffin if that is possible

21. Vic City says:

Planning to go Shuey -> Dangerfield and Blicavs -> D. Simpson for cash generation or would it be better to get rid of one of my backline bench duds in Docherty or Webster for Clisby?

• chandanrajdb says:

Shuey to Danger is a good one mate…..no comments…..

Instead of doing Blicavs to D Simpson……I will probably bring in M Clisby to Webster……JS of M Clisby looks really good IMO…..D Simpson's JS is very shaky at Cats land……..I wouldn't be going near the Cats rookies……..

Cheers,
      Raj…..

• Super_Freak says:

Agree again Raj. Simpson too expensive. Definitely looks like you need more bench coverage in defence than ruck

22. GunnerHawk says:

Hi All… Backline currently Goddard, Gibbs, Hartlett, Ibbotson, T. McKenzie, Staker (Thurlow & B. Wilson)… looking at trading out Thurlow & J. Lyons for one of the following:

T/U Trade IN Hanley & Clisby (Moving Staker to FWD) Left with $142k

Or

T/D Trade IN Heppell & Clisby (Moving Staker to FWD) Left with $70k

Would love to get Shaw, but fall short by about $6k!! Also, I will sadly have 3 trades left!! (Bloody Trade Rage early in the season!!)

Please comment for another player… appreciate any help the JRC can offer.

• Super_Freak says:

Hanley for mine. Lions structure a little more settled now, as long as Voss starts playing him of half back where he belongs.

• Sully321 says:

Hanley just

• GunnerHawk says:

Thanks guys… Hanley it is.

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

I'd actually go with Heppell. See my other replies. Unless we can be sure of Hanley playing at the HBF, I wouldn't go near him.

• GunnerHawk says:

Thanks ShinbonerSpirit. I'm leaning towards moving B. Goodes to D6 now & moving Staker FWD as an E. Then trade in Clisby for Thurlow & Bartel for Lyons.

This means Rockliff now becomes an E in my Mids with Bartel moving to Fwd. Not 100% sold on Rockliff (have had him since the start), so if worse comes to worse, I can use him to trade in a prem Def (otherwise I'll use B. Goodes instead).

And if Rock comes good then at least I'll have some decent bench coverage for the Mid and Fwd line!

23. Michael says:

Anyone know if Blayne Wilson will get a run??

• BestCoastEagles says:

Not in the near future, sad as he showed some great potential. Eagles should blood more like him as their season is in tatters.

24. Paddy "O" Furniture says:

Already have a team of premiums and 9 trades left.
    Whats everyones thoughts on Dustin Martin….
    breakeven goes up and can forsee a drop in form
    worth trading out for a Bartel ???

• Super_Freak says:

Surely you have a lower scoring forward than Dusty to trade out. Bartel is a good trade in option though.

• jockreynolds says:

I'd certainly hold onto the Dust mate. How about sit it out for a week or two and pick off The Pav if he shows some form? He should dip nicely in price as well before turning it around

• Dolls_87 says:

Ya if you don't have Bartel you need to find a different way to get him in, Dusty's fine & should only be traded in case of injury.

25. Joe says:

Should i trade out Zorko for Clisby (incase he leaks more cash) or an injured Thurlow for Clisby?

• chandanrajdb says:

IMO……Thurlow to clisby looks good…..

However if you have got too many trades left then probably trade Zorko……if not hold on to him…….

Cheers,
      Raj….

• Dolls_87 says:

Thurlow for Clisby depending on # of trades & if you need cash for an upgrade. You've held Zorks so far, surely he's a better on field option than an average scoring rookie.

26. @Jacko2128 says:

harry taylor, trent mac or scott thompson?

27. Henry says:

i have brett staker and ben kennedy who are both $200K plus. i was think of downgrading one of them to joe daniher leaving me with one as a playing reserve and then next week trade monfires for steve johnson. good idea or is it too late in the season to generate cash and waste a trade? i have 6 trades left. i could probably do this trade next week and save my trades, just jumping the gun a bit for next week i guess.

• @Jacko2128 says:

wait till next week i reckon as either staker or kennedy may whip out a 100 perhaps.

• Super_Freak says:

Staker is a better reserve player to keep, he will score higher more consistently than Kennedy

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

Keep Staker for the year. Reliable emergency.

• BestCoastEagles says:

Wait and see i don't think Daniher will be named. Tom Lee is another bit cheaper and i know Scott Waters is keen to give him plenty of game time going forward. Food for thought to generate Cyril Ash.

• pieofgod says:

wanna jump on the staker bandwagon a bit…his unique DPP of fwd/bck has enabled me to trade'n'sub twice already this year (when i wanted to get a ripe backman rookie out but nothing worthy on over to replace him…i swung staker back and brought Bartel into the forward line…then did the reverse later on to have him back forward). This as a tasty extra to what the lads above have said about his capacity to increase in value – still has low [email protected] and contribute genuinely of the bench as required.

28. Luke says:

This is my team prior to round 15:

Remaining Salary Cap: $107,900 | Trades left: 10]

Defence:
    Goddard, Hartlett, Shaw, Gibbs, Goodes, Staker (Webster, Frost)

Midfield:
    Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Priddis, Cotchin, Fyfe, Watson, Dangerfield (Mitchell, Hrovat)

Ruck:
    Naitnui, Minson (Nicholls, Currie)

Forward:
    Franklin, Cox, Kennedy, Martin, Rockliff, Macaffer (Daniher, Lee)

Im not sure whether to make 2 trades or 1. If I go for just the 1 trade this round, I am thinking of upgrading Goodes to a premium defender, but Im not sure which one. Please suggest the best choices for a premium defender. If I go for the 2 trades, I am thinking of downgrading someone (not sure who yet) to generate some cash, then upgrading a rookie of either Goodes, Staker or Macaffer as they are still in my forward and defence D6. Please give me suggestions. I am in desperate need.

• pie.of.god says:

Hanley, Ibbotson, McKenzie.
      Hanleys at his cheapest but has been tagged out form big time – whether he rebounds or not is the question, does have home town derby this week so could get up

Ibbotson is probly form defender in comp right now but his price is high and many lack long term faith in him – though Freo have best run home of the good sides

McKenzie – jock and co have been raving about, quite achiever, wont cop #1 tag with GAJ healthy and also has great run home

Shaw of course too ,but i think he's set for a price drop in the next month – despite current ranking as highest scoring defender for the year

Im in similar boat tossing up between Hanley and McKenzie to compete my team. You look like you've got 3 holes to clog before your full premium. Lots of trades to work with though is good. Clisby offers good down grade option for up forward. So even if you decide to weight for the right premium a week or so you could downgrade B.Goodes to Clisby as he's on the bubble this week and named in melbournes line up

• Luke says:

I have decided to downgrade Macaffer to Clisby via Staker to generate cash, and now I am in the middle of deciding which premium defender to upgrade Goodes to. Thinking Heppel, but the above 3 you mentioned are valid premiums aswell. Please give me the best suggestion out of the 4, or any other premiums I can upgrade to.

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

I pretty much agree with pie.of.god.

Ibbotson's price is a bit high for my liking. Surely he'll have some dud score sooner or later (see Heath Shaw Rd 14).

Hanley is not only tagged, but he's been played completely out of position. That is to be expected from Michael Voss. I wouldn't touch him with a 6ft pole.

McKenzie is my pick of the three. Needs very little of the ball to score well, thanks to his disposal efficiency. Will never get the tag, thanks to Ablett using up five taggers on his own.

• Luke says:

What about Heppell? I consider him a valid upgrade option in defence. And please note I already have Shaw.

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

Wow, completely forgot you didn't have Heppell (I kind of assume everyone has Heppell, Gibbs, God). I'd go him for sure.

29. Vasco says:

Downgrade Goodes to Clisby and then upgrade Macaffer to Bartel.

• chandanrajdb says:

Good trades…..

Cheers,
      Raj…..

• pie.of.god says:

i agree with Vasco….Mcaffer and Goodes are your two ripest…completes your fwd line for the yr too hopefully

Solid trading.

• Luke says:

Cant I wait one more week for Bartel? Only 1 premium left for a full premium forward anyway, and my defence needs more attention anyway. Still 2 non-premium players in my D6.

30. Kane says:

Got both duffield and maric with only 6 trades and 13K in the bank
    Wondering to hold or to trade
    Help would be nice :)

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

Hold Duffield. It's what I'm doing. I'm not sure about the gravity of Maric's situation though. With 6 trades though, I'd probably hold. Especially if you have the impressive Nicholls on the pine.

• Kane says:

Yeh thats what i was thinking but i dont have nichols but i do have blicavs for the time being
        But i was think about trading Maric for Mcevoy ?

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

How is the rest of your team? No defensive worries? 6 trades is running a bit thin, and from what I've read, Big Ivan should be back next week.

• Kane says:

Umm my teams full of premiums except for tom mitchell in the middle
            And staker to only to cover duffield
            And thanks i didnt know that Maric should be good to go next week :)

• BestCoastEagles says:

Hold Hold Hold !! is a must sideways trading with 6 trades left not recommended. Both should be back next week.

31. pie.of.god says:

Hanley or McKenzie community? i can trade now or in a week or so?

• Kane says:

I would be leaning to Hanley

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

I'd go McKenzie, at least until we see Hanley play a full game (preferably two) at the half-back flank. Also, McKenzie doesn't need much of the pill to score big, thanks to his extraordinary disposal efficiency, as evidenced by his 93 last week from only 14 disposals. Bear in mind he's averaged about 21 disposals this season.

• jockreynolds says:

Top work Shinboner – loving your input mate

Cheers Jock!

• Sully321 says:

Trent McKenzie is just a lot more consistent

• pie.of.god says:

chuffed lads…cheers.
            McKenzie in and locked. Now to experience the heroin esq withdrawals of "no trades" til finals

• pieofgod says:

Got an idea Jock….i thought your poll on remaining trades to get a pulse on where the community average was at was great. I'd love to see another one on total team value $$$ at this stage….maybe as a gage to to track how well people are poised for the 2nd half of season

32. Vasco says:

Which of the three players would you trade two in for?
    – Josh.P.Kennedy
    – Trent Cotchin
    – Sam Mitchell

33. Nolz says:

Thinking about getting in Hanley 415k for Vlaustin 405k direct swap which leaves me with enough cash to upgrade Blicavs to Goldstein. Or do I go a safer bet and spend the cash on Ibbotson at 512k? Cheers guys

• Kane says:

I think that those are pretty good trades
      Hanley has the ability to hit out some really big scores and Goldstein has nearly been the best ruckman of the season behind Minson
      So they are some good solid trades

34. Sully321 says:

Hey community,

Current rucks are Nic nat, cox, Jacobs, roughy, Rowe and gawn ( with dpps)
    Vlastuin- clisby then Jacobs – minson or Goldstein

That would leave me with 6 trades left and 170,000 – 190,000 left in the bank

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

Good trades. If cash is of the essence, look at McEvoy. Take out his sub-affected score (in a game when he was on course for the ton) and he's averaged 100+.

• Sully321 says:

Option 2 is to still get Vlastuin to clisby then keep Jacobs and take

Kmart out and bring in selwood, fyfe, lids, Kieran Jack, or mundy

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

If you don't have a full premium midfield, option 2 looks better.

• Sully321 says:

Bringing in one of these players would give me a full premium midfield thinking Jack from those players

35. Osh says:

Is Allen Christensen a goo pick up for Ben Kennedy?

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

Talented player, but very up and down. I'd pay the extra 60k and go for felllow Cat, Matthew Stokes.

36. Emily says:

i need one more premium forward who should i pick out of bartel or tippett, i Have enough for both of them, but i am thinking about picking up tippett? any thoughts?

• Sully321 says:

Tipper is a good POD and bartel is always consistent but IMO Sydney are playing melbourne this week and I would take Tippett

• ShinbonerSpirit says:

Don't like KPPs. They can go 170 and 40 in back-to-back weeks. I'd go with Bartel.

• davo says:

Id pick Tippett because geelong rest their players so on later Bartel will be managed sooner or later.

37. udi says:

hi all,
    is it worth trading in clisby for docherty?

38. Vasco says:

Thoughts on Brad McKenzie?

39. keir says:

what do i do about maric hold on to him or get him out for roughy ?

40. udi says:

hi all,

41. CashCows says:

So i have 7 trades, 350k in the bank

Missing two prem spots (Back, Ruck)

Duffman to sit on the bench means both vlasty and terdlicker have to play in the backline. Thinking trade vlasty to gibbs (traded him out when injured, so hate to do the out and back in but……) and have terlich as cover when duffman comes back in.

Then the ruck dilemma Jacobs, nicholls, blicavs, was also thinking of trading blicavs to one of minson, ryder, of mcevoy. I have Cox in fwd so could also do a switcheroo and bring in another fwd option?

This means down to 5 trades 60-150k in the bank…but 5 trades..or should i sit tight?

I have been smashed by injuries

Any help would be appreciated, Thanks

42. Riley says:

Need some advice Gibbs or Mckenzie had Gibbs at the start of the year just my luck he will play up a supercoach god infected score ??? Who Jock or Crimmo

43. Jason says:

Upgraded Goodes to Houli, defence is now complete. Is Houli a good in, or are there better options? Already have Goddard, Heppell, Hibberd, McKenzie and Duffield.

44. Sam says:

I need some help only have 4 trades left!

So my problems are:

1. Holding on trades till finals
    2. Nick Riewodlt is out and i have no back up on my bench meaning daniher not playing and lamb is an emg in the team line ups.
    3. Ill need another premium backman to finish my backline my DEF is Goddard, Heppell, H. Shaw, Hartlett, Goodes, Staker (Thurlow, Webster) and have $260,100 in warchest

So what do I do guys?

45. Liam says:

Hello Community, really need some advice on what to do with my team this week with only 6 trades left.
    Def:Goddard, Heppell, Hartlett, Gibbs, Duffield, Goodes Bench: Thurlow, Frost.
    Mid:Ablett, Swan, J.Watson, Pendlebury, A.Swallow, J.Selwood, Fyfe, Mundy Bench:
    T.Mitchell, B.Crouch
    Ruck: Cox, Mcevoy Bench: Nicholls, Daw
    Fwd: A.Walker, Buddy, Rockliff, Nic Nat, JJ Kennedy, N.Riewoldt Bench: B.Kennedy, Staker.
    Not sure what trades I should do or if I should trade at all. As u can see Duffield and Riewoldt will not be playing and I will have no one to cover duffield as thurlow is not playing. I really think I should hold my trades for finals and injuries as I am sitting 11 wins 1 loss in my league but would love your opinion

46. cotchandmurph says:

Is anyone thinking of bringing Marc Murphy in when he is really cheap

47. Ben says:

with Sydney playing Melbourne, wasn’t sure whether to risk a premium on the pine and have Tom Mitchell on the ground?

midfield consisting of: ablett, jobe, swan, danger, Barlow, JPK, hannebry, j.selwood (titchell, k.martin)

if so which player should I sub off?

48. dannyboy says:

bring in lamb or lee?

49. Chicken says:

McEvoy or Minson?

50. Rick Grimes says:

Ablett out with calf injury.

51. Judd says:

Love having T. Mitchell and B. Crouch for bench cover.

• Liam says:

Which one are u using as your emergency? I have both as well and not sure who 2 go with.

52. Liam says:

If I keep Ablett as Captain I have Pendles score of 152 as Vice Captain and because Ablett isn't playing Pendles score doubles and my emergency plays for Ablett right, correct me if I'm wrong:)

53. footytragic615 says:

dwyer to cyril and omera to jpk as my last upgrades?

team would be as follows:
    def: goddard, shaw, gibbs, ibbotson, mckenzie, houli (thurlow, staker)
    mid: ablett, pendles, dangerfield, griffin, swan, barlow, watson, jpk (t.mitchel, viney)
    ruck: minson, cox (nicholls, mcbean)
    fwd: walker, roughead, stevieJ, naitanui, bartel, rioli (t.lee, b.kennedy)

with only 3 trades left therefore not trading until finals time

54. Sully321 says:

Crouch or Mitchell to cover for ablett?
    Thankfully put VC on Pendles to give 308 from him

55. cotchandmurph says:

Bacher Houli out

56. Darren says:

Advice trading hale to roughy or Tippett any other options thanks

57. george says:

this is very interesting. thanks for that. we need far more sites such as this. i compliment you on your fantastic content and excellent topic options.”

58. I was suggested this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether this post is
    written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my
    trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!