Jock Reynolds Fantasy Footy Podcast – pre round 8

Filed in Supercoach, Weekly Podcast by on May 12, 2013 • views: 1376

AFL Supercoach Bargains round 8

To Buddy or not to Buddy? This looks like being one of the big questions facing Supercoach and Dreamteamers in the lead up to round 8 of the game we know and love.

But it’s not just Buddy Franklin seducing fantasy footy coaches with his value for money this week. We need to look at blokes like Matthew Priddis. He is as cheap as you are ever likely to see him and he also could be a game winner for your mob. Dale Thomas remains incredible bloody value, as does The Orange Roughie Jarryd Roughead, Drew Petrie and even Adam Goodes.

Whack the old earphones in, crank it up in the car on the way to work, pump it up on the old stereo. Whichever way you listen kick back and enjoy the show.

Make sure you head over to iTunes and subscribe to the podcast – great way to get em delivered each week. If you’re feeling frisky leave us a review over there as well – would absolutely love to hear from ya,

Jock

1. Jim says:

Wines to Watson/Selwood/Swan?

and

Stevenson to Scotland/Hibberd/Duffield??

Thoughts, Jock?

• King Gerrard says:

All 3 mids are worth getting… guess you need to wait for the Breakevens to workout who is best to get right now? I'm guessing Watson is probably as cheap as he will get?

Swan price is too high at this stage & Selwood might drop a little more after this week?

2. Dee says:

I've already got Buddy since day 1…. Not convinced on Daisy, Stevie J. Is a far more better and safer pick! Priddis in this week and Watson the week after then the big NIC NAT in the forward line…. Petrie is definitely on the radar mate! 5-0 in the season and just scored 2263… Season flying at the moment! Got Fyfe, B. Goodes and Crouch all in next week…. Thanks Jock, brilliant Pod Cast yet again! Cheers buddy!

3. supercoach rookie says:

Thanks for the great podcast. Bit dissapointed that I chose this week to get rid of both dwyer and viney but what can you do. I was wondering who is more of a priority to trade out jacobs, hartlett or Zorko. An answer would be very much appreciated.

• Rocksta says:

You shouldn't be trading out any of them as you will just be sideways trading. If you intend to downgrade, that isn't a good idea either with those 3.

• SCaddict says:

I've had a gutfull of Hartlett so am trading him out for Priddis. At least Zorko and Jacobs are giving you a minimum of 60pts each week. Same can't be said of Hartlett who has failed 3 such times so not consistent premium material as I see it. 3 strikes and your out I reckon.

Port's immediate draw doesn't get any easier either so to keep him would either be brave or foolish. I guess we'll find out which it will be in the coming weeks but I'm jumping off at the next station. Others can choose to continue the ride.

• Rocksta says:

I agree it's a hard one with Hartlett. I do however note that he has done the same thing in past years ( outstanding scores followed by shockers). We shouldn't have picked him in the first place based on that fact but I reckon persist a little longer.

• SCaddict says:

I know the bugger could go for 120 next week he definitely has premium level talent. But last year his lowest score was 52 and that's when he tore his hammy. No such excuses this time round afaik.

I could deal with a 52 but 29 is just flat out ridiculous especially to go along with the 38 he had in Rd 2. That's green vest rookie scoring FFS! Factoring in that he's injury prone also makes the decision a little easier for me. Will be interesting to see what happens.

If you are going to jump this is the week to do it and not if and when he drops to say $400K. Those who decide to hang on…well you're a braver man than me.

• FrontPocket says:

I'm going to take that challenge and dangle the plums on keeping Hartlett. I have a feeling I might be getting the 49% while you're getting the 51%.

Gonna ride this one out (at least another week…)

• Eefto says:

Stick around with Sammy Jacobs. I reckon he'll come good

• matty says:

zorko hes a spastic

4. Tim says:

I have jacobs, not sure who to trade to rough or jolly and i have neade,stevenson and wines who should i slaughter first jock?

5. @MRB37 says:

Great work guys, always valuable advice dispensed from the podcast. Quick question for you fellas, because it's something I enjoyed immensely last year, are you guys going to bring back your own little segments you each had? Loved the Crouching One's wisdom, Jock's angry rants and Higgo's genius, would love to see it back again.

Also have to say, I hate this silly Monday night football stuff, I wanna get on the SC site and start fiddling with my team. Stop copying the bloody American football and stick to the good 'ol Friday to Sunday schedule.

Birchall has been terrible since I grabbed him, making me mad. And Port Adelaide, didn't take those guys long to go back to their old ways did it? I expected it from that downhill skier Westhoff, but you expect better from Hartlett. He's a quality player, needs a kick up the backside. And let me tell you about Westhoff, you could sideways trade him for a stale sausage roll and you'd come out ahead in that deal.

Jacobs is gonski from my side this week. The Sauce has gone sour and if he keeps up these kind of poor performances he's gonna get a beating from McEvoy and Goldstein the next two weeks. Think i'll swap Cox into the rucks and trade Jacobs for Franklin.

Did pick a good week to trade Wines in for Dangerfield though, those GWS kids couldn't stop him. I'd hate to see what a really good side in Hawthorn do to them.

• Callum says:

Wish i had the luxury of being able to trade out jacobs but this week i must trade heath and neade.

• @MRB37 says:

I've been saying for the past fortnight that i'll trade him, but always had other higher priorities come up eg nabbing Dangerfield last week. Even this week I may very well skip trading him again since he's almost bottomed out and concentrate on getting another bottomed out midfielder like Priddis in my side, which is probably the best thing to do.

Neade is a goner for me I think too, not quite sure who i'll be bringing in however.

• Top_Cotch says:

Monday footy sucks. I'm now waiting another day to "Rage Trade" – sucks.
      P.S. I hope your listening Travis and Hamish. – Spuds both of you.

• @MRB37 says:

Monday footy does suck, it's such a silly idea.

• Dazza says:

Not play Monday night footy so you can fiddle with your SC team? C'mon mate..surely you can find something else to fiddle with for one day.I was pumped all Monday waiting for the game.And the mighty sainters saluted.Good crowd there too.I think your view might be in the minority.

6. Sulzeer says:

Wouldn't think so with there upcoming fixtures, can't see any joy for any lions players until maybe round 15 when they have GCS and even that's not a certainty.

7. Sulzeer says:

Are we expecting Pittard back this week? Goodes and Fyfe make a big difference, when do we feel confident in putting the Majak boy on field? Not keen to sit him on the pine while he scores 138… Need a Stevenson trade option who isn't Docherty, really not liking Lions next 8 weeks, and who to bring in for Zorko? In a mid of GAJ, selwood, jpk, Fyfe, Scott Thompson, danger, jäger and daisy

Another great podcast Jock, best way to spend the final hours of the weekend

• @MRB37 says:

I heard Pittard's initial diagnosis was 4 weeks, so he might be 50/50 to play this week (I think he's missed 3 right?)

And I could see Majak putting up 50's more often than he puts up 100+ scores, but you'd have guts if you started him.

If you've got Daisy in your mids, why don't you swing him into the forward line and bring in someone like Priddis?

• Sulzeer says:

Majak might be a ‘only if north are playing a weak team’, yeah pittard’s been out for three weeks now, if he’s back it will give a full list of back line to pick from and hold on Stevenson for another week.

Was thinking Priddis but I’m carrying a few WCE players already, Cox, Kennedy, LeCras and Sinclair, boomer Harvey is my other option I’m considering.

8. Mr Chan says:

i say thank for all wise advise! I know season only get started but you guy have helped me go from 120,000 ranked last year to currently 9253 at the moment. Much love!! And keep it up

9. Matt says:

Priddis and earn $10K OR Watson or spend $100K?

Also, ditch Goldsack or Rowe for Kennedy? Obviously more $$ trading the Headbanded One.

• Matt says:

I mean Jobe AND spend $100K?

Thoughts? Thanks.

• Rocksta says:

Depends whom your other premium mids are, and how many you have.
        I see Watson as a 120+ average player, whilst Priddis is a 105-110 average player ( handballs a lot).
        I'm bringing in Priddis because I've already got Watson, Ablett, Pendles, JPK and Fyfe. As such, I'd rather save some money to bolster another line later on.

• Rocksta says:

Sorry, and already got Danger in midfield as well. Thus, choice is easy. If however you don't have lots of super premium mids as I do, I'd go Watson.

• Matt says:

Very good point.

My Prems: Ablett, Pendules, Swan, JPK and Cox.

Save the money and get Nic Nat. Thanks Rocksta!

• SCaddict says:

Yes I'd go Priddis too as his price has definitely bottomed out after this weekend with this the last week that the KO 5 factors into his pricing.

Still feel Jobe has a little further to fall with that 66 still in his pricing for another week. May be able to pick him up for under $550K in a few more weeks if he doesn't go too crazy against the Lions next week.

My own little plan is Hartlett to Priddis this week, rookie upgrade to Selwood the following week and probably a rookie upgrade to either Lids, Cotch or Watson the week after that, injuries permitting of course. That will leave me with a locked and loaded midfield approaching the byes of Gaz, Pendles, Swan, JPK, Selwood, Watson/Lids/Cotch, Priddis and Daisy with 12 trades left.

• Matt says:

That's a great plan, SCaddict.

Think you're right about waiting a little on Jobe or Cotch. Will get Libratore or Mundy out for Priddis. Then get rid of Wines and Viney for Jobe or Cotch. Maybe Selwood.

Daisy is in my front line. Need to get Goldsack out but will probably trade out Neade or Rowe before that. Think I should trade Neade before Rowe? Think so because his value will probably go down before Rowe's.

Thanks

• Morse says:

Perhaps wait to see selection on Friday on Rowe, with Carlton riddled with injuries tonight (Yarrran" Jamison and Ellard), I'm tipping he get a call up from Big Mick this week…. Yarran surely to miss at least 2-3 weeks with the hammy

• Matt says:

Good call about Rowe. They need help. And Neade probably better at this point. He's value won't be going up any more.

Thanks Morse.

• matty says:

trade out spastic nutsacks for sure rowe should come back at some stage

• Matt says:

Yeah. I'm thinking trading out Crapsack for Kennedy. Use the $ to get Danger.

Serves me right for getting a guy with a headband.

10. Adrian says:

I have kept Tex and im wondering which is a better trade
    -tex out for buddy in
    or
    -tex out and then swing dale thomas into my fwd and then pick up priddis

Thoughts?

11. Callum says:

i have had drew petrie for a whole year before, and he is worse than broughton at burning you, i will never pick him ever agian!

12. Benny says:

what should i do with monfries? Only 69 this week and seems to be getting worse.
    Should i hold him and risk him going down alot in price or should i sideways trade???? Also got neade and stevenson who should i trade out oof these two first?

• Azza says:

Yea I've got monfries too, but also got Heath and neade who have got to go first. Monfries be isn't too bad at the moment so no rush

• SPIFFLICATOR says:

Port players were always going to start well and become trade up/down options after rnd 6. Time to slaughter the mid pricer.

13. Fabian says:

Great podcast guys. Glad I didn't pick up Hartlett!

Hopefully looking to welcome back 5 Premiums and Brett Goodes into my side this week from injury/suspension. Managed to sneak a 2000+ score with a donut which although isn't great, I'm content with considering the caliber of players I had out etc.

Stevenson,Heath,Wines and Neade on the chopping block this week. Will probably Downgrade two this week, then a downgrade and an upgrade to an ultra premium the week after.

14. Jason says:

I think this week my priority will be upgrading to one or even two premium defenders. Got around $567k in cash.

Jock, what are your thoughts on which rookies to cash in out of: Terlich, Stevenson, Evans, Macaffer or Callum Sinclair? Sinclair has been good for cash but I'm not sure we'll see much more of him this season with NicNat back. Also got Sam Rowe and considering getting rid of him.

Backline is Goddard, Heppell, Duffield, Stevenson, Terlich & Colquhourn, with Goodes and Sierrakowski on the pine.

• Aaron says:

Stevenson looks to have hit he’s peak and should be the first traded out then Rowe or Sinclair as there not playing

• Andrew says:

Stevenson and Sinclair. Rowe has a great chance of a recall and has still room for a bit of cash while you deal with the others.

15. Aaron says:

How about the Kerridge boy Jock! I got him in when he was on the bubble and watched him very closely against GWS looks an absolute ripper! Uses the pill wisely.

16. john says:

In a dilemma,
    either trade Hartlett
    or keep him and upgrade Neade to Buddy and Wines to Priddis?

• FrontPocket says:

Neade to Buddy and Wines to Priddis is likely to put more of a smile on your face than trading out Hartlett. Buddy and Priddis should be going up in value, hopefully more than Hartlett will be going down. Neade and Wines have reached their peak as well, so they could also be losing a bit in the near future.

I'm sticking with Hartlett anyway. Don't really like it, but that's one of the joys of competing in SC.

• Sunka says:

Agree. Hartlett has shown enough for me to keep him. Expecting him to get back to the good form soon!

• SPIFFLICATOR says:

I would avoid Buddy like the plague! Can't see him clicking ATM even against GWS, like Cloke last year, his head is elsewhere.

• chandanrajdb says:

John,

I am in the same boat as you mate with respect to Hartlett………I am not sure what to do with him…….

Very tempting to get rid of him by doing a sideways trade and waste one trade…….is it a right or wrong decision ???…….will only be answered in next couple of weeks……

Verdict: I am actually thinking of getting rid of Hartlett………not worth to keep him i think……

And regarding Buddy….I think you can wait for one more week…..has got a high BE and possibility of Hawks resting the senior players……

Good Luck mate……
      Raj….

17. Aaron says:

I have Neade Stevenson & Wines… Which one do you hold onto for another week? As 2 are getting slaughtered!

• @MRB37 says:

Hold onto Wines I reckon, BE should still be in 60's, so he is capable of still holding his value. Of course depending on your free cash, you can always trade out 2 of them in the 1 go. Sell Neade/Stevenson for cheap and then upgrade Wines to Priddis or whichever other good midfielder you want to buy. Or sell Wines for cheap and upgrade Neade to Daisy or someone like that.

• Aaron says:

Think ill stay away from Priddis & go for JP Kennedy, Watson or even Jack for a POD. It's a good point you make though as Wines has been the clear best out of the 3 but I think with Gibbs coming back I may be able to hold onto Stevenson & go Neade & Wines for one of the 3 I mentioned and young Ben Kennedy as I only have 50k in the bank. Also I only have 5 premium mids… But gee Stevenson to Duffield could be a nice trade. Lol! Too many good options this week. Cheers for the feedback mate.

18. Jay says:

Brilliant podcast, loving the Crouching One's Self-Flykick!!! Too good
    Thinking Wines -> Priddis & downgrade Neade -> Docherty/Sierakowski (depending on team sheet)…..This will allow me to move Vlastuin into MID, with Gibbs and Goodes set to return, facing a situation of Goodes, Vlastuin and Terlich fighting it out for D6 spot, so moving Vlastuin into the MIDs

After these trades team looking quite settled:
    DEF: Birchall, Goddard, Heppel, Gibbs, Goodes, Terlich – Bench: Heath, Docherty/Sierakowski
    MID: Ablett, Pendles, Danger, J. Selwood, Shuey, Priddis, O'Meara, Vlastuin – Bench: Crouch, Mitchell
    RUC: Cox, L'Berger – Bench: Daw, Blicavs
    FWD: Walker, Rockliff, Bartel, Kennedy, D. Thomas, Mayes – Bench: Maccaffer, Rowe

Looking to upgrade to Stevie J or maybe Nic Nat (maybe for Kennedy – starting to plateau) into FWDs with the extra cash generated from Docherty/Sierakowski downgrade & bring in another Premium into the MIDs for Vlastuin/O'Meara after the byes for the run home!!

19. King Gerrard says:

I traded Jude Bolton -> Daisy Thomas & Zorko -> Stevie J show

They say don't trade premiums but these sub prems need to go like the Hoff & Hartlett.. Glad I've cleared the rubbish players now then hold them for a few more rounds & lose points & cash.

230k in my war chest, upgrade Wines to Watson or Franklin? Anyone know Watsons breakeven?

• Aaron says:

I think Watson's BE will be around 140 but don't hold me to that. I still wouldn't be surprised if he scores that against the Lions at Etihad, could get real ugly for Brisbane.

I'm doing the same, upgrading Wines, I'm thinking Watson, JP Kennedy or even Kieren Jack! Still not sure though.

I don't know about Buddy, you'd think he will drop in price after next week but he's had an average year so far, obviously why his so cheap!

I'm gonna hold for now.

• Aaron says:

Plus I wouldn't mind picking up Nic Nat when he gets to the low 500k mark, instead of Buddy.

20. Bowlesy says:

Can you have both Cox and Nic Nat in your ruck? Options for the fallen Griffin?

• Aaron says:

I think so. But Nic Nat is still going to drop in price a fair bit. You could even go straight swap to Hannath, keep the cash there for Nic Nat in the coming weeks when he bottoms out that way you make money and you spend less for the superstar! Or you could just go Griffin to Roughead who looks like he's starting to get going.

21. Bruce says:

I have both Neade and Stevenson and am looking to downgrade one of them.

Who is the better pick to downgrade first??

22. Gillie4 says:

Just when I thought my whole defence will be playing Shaw gets suspended its a joke it was nothing!

• Aaron says:

I can not believe it! I just traded him in for Dixon haha doesn't get much worse.

• Gillie4 says:

I know! And I got Griffen! Had Daw on the bench to could of got an extra 100 points oh well!

• Aaron says:

That's unlucky about Griffin.

Now all we need is Gibbs to not play this week just to give us a good kick whilst we're down! Wouldn't surprise me.

23. Sam says:

Which trade do you guys reckon is better?

O'meara -> Selwood or Watson
    or
    Stevenson/Heath -> Birchall

24. Sunka says:

It's starting to look like not bringing Priddis in will be a P.O.D. Might be to good value to pass up though!

• Aaron says:

He handballs a lot, doesn't kick goals and his efficiency isn't great so your not going to get huge scores but you know you'll get consistency. The midfield is the engine room so to speak so ideally you want the 600k+ players to get you those big scores. It's a really good week to get JP Kennedy or Jobe Watson for around 570k if you can. That's my opinion anyway. It's easy to get sucked in when they're that cheap.

• Sunka says:

Yeah I'm thinking Jobe or Danger…. already got Pendles, JPK, Swallow, Deledio and Mitchell, but with no Ablett I think it's best to grab a big gun

25. James says:

Hey Jock,
    I am culling Wines this week for Hodge. I only scored 1887 this week and there is a lot of room for improvement. I am thinking of culling Jake Neade or Porplyzia and i will have roughly 100 grand left to spend after the first trade. Any thoughts on who to get?

Thanks

• Hank Jones says:

Stevie J…if its not already too late.
      St Nick….if its not already too late.
      Buddy….ripe for the plucking.

Guess its Buddy!

• Hank Jones says:

Sorry, just read your budget constraints! I'd be looking to earn more $$ so I would downgrade to a Kerridge.

26. Harry says:

What should I do with Gaff, he has been terrible this year but I don't want to trade him out because I have a feeling he should get some form back at some point in the year. Should I cut my losses and trade him to Priddis or should I get rid of Wines instead and just leave Gaff on the pine?

• Aaron says:

Cut your losses mate and go straight to Priddis or Daisy. Wines should still be around the same price next week.

• Rocksta says:

Gaff is an outside player and as such doesnt get his own ball. I reckon he is really struggling and outside players need to be flying for you to get value from them. I dont like sideways trades but Gaff to Priddis sound like a good idea. Wines is worth a bit so is it possible for you to perhaps bring in a Robbie Gray as well on a 2 way trade ( depending on how much you have in the bank)?
      Robbie is only going to get better

• Aaron says:

Your spot on! There more inconsistent. Hmm no I don't like that. Gotta upgrade wines to a premium or downgrade if you really have to to generate cash.

• Rocksta says:

I personally don't do sideways trades, as evidenced by my post below, and the fact that im sticking with Hamish Hartlett( posted yesterday).
          I reckon fill your side first, and leave the sideways trades to finals time.

27. Rocksta says:

Community,
    Campbell and Neade for Duff man and a rookie on the bubble,
    OR
    O'Meara and Neade for Selwood and a rookie on the bubble?

• Aaron says:

Like the Duff Man trade he's not getting any cheaper and shouldn't get tagged.

You'd be mad to trade the Jaeger Bomb when he has a low BE and he's averaging 90! Wouldn't surprise me if he gets up around 500k

28. Rocksta says:

Joel Selwood that is

29. Steve says:

Dear Jock. Ethical dilemma, couldn't we just ship Lewis and Campbell off on one of those live export 'cruises' rather than do the deed ourselves?

30. @emhoy says:

Dear Wayneo why in gods name did you suggest Hutchins, he has cost me wins as I took him ahead of Terlich. Worst trade ever :)

31. BBE says:

Can someone please explain to me why everyone is jumping on the Priddis bandwagon. Yes he is at a irresistible price and is a great player but he is not going to be in the top 8 midfielders come year end and will needed to be traded out. I definitely haven't got the structure for him and i wonder who does. I'll be trading Wines up this week to a 'real' premium like Watson or Cotchin who will stay in my team and benefit me more.
    Cheers

32. Brad says:

Cheers for the shout out Jock, made my bloody day. Love your work guys.

33. theo says:

hey jock what do i do with saunders? got him in last week thinking pod then gets dropped :(

34. Chris says:

2327 is week disapointing scores from:
    Cloke, birchall, buddy, hanneberry (22 disposals for 43 sc points ripped off), and Sam Jacobs.

Happy with rookie performances from Clarke, kerridge etc. although had viney on bench

35. John says:

Serious question jock,

Setanta? If he returns from injury, is he a wise trade down for Jacobs, freeing up some extra cash to upgrade some premiums in the mid.. Is he worth it as a p.o.d? Injury concerns? Tough road ahead in next 4 rounds?

• John says:

It is hard to know whether he will be any good because he has only played gcs and melbourne averaging 88..

36. Sunka says:

Which cow goes? Sinclair, who'll most likely sit on that price… Mayes, looks good but might not rise much more… or Pittard? After the 108 from Terlich he's still got some decent cash to be made. Mayes will generate a heap but is Sinclair the best bet?

37. Callum says:

I need to make two trades again! Bloody have 17 after this week. Anyway, I have the port dilema, Have a couple options to trade with:

Could go to stevenson/heath TO docherty/sireakowski. and neade to franklin/priddis
    OR
    Neade TO kennedy and stevenson/ heath TO Duffield/ Hanley/ Birchall
    OR
    Stevenson/heath TO Docherty/ Searikowski AND stevenson/heath TO Hanley/ Birch/ Hanley.

Also have rowe but i will trade him when i can. Any Thoughts on these trades?

38. Daniel says:

So many good cheap players this week but I’m thinking of doing

Gibbs to priddis

M.Murphy to Dangerfield

OR

Gibbs to Priddis

Cloke to a good premium Ruckman (cox to forward)

Advice would be great thanks

39. Bart says:

After crunching some numbers I've decided to cut both Hartlett & Zorko this week.
    Combined they are projected to drop $84.5K!

So my plan is this:
    Out: Hartlett & Zorko In: Vlastuin & S. Johnson
    This will leave me a war chest of $339.9K for next round to chase Buddy & possibly Priddis.

My team would look like this for Rnd 8.
    Def: Goddard, Birchall, Hanley, Heppell, Goodes, Vlastuin. Int: Terlich & Laird
    C: Ablett, Swan, Watson, Dangerfield, Wingard, Moloney, O'Meara, Evans Int: Kommer & Saunders
    R: Maric, Leuenberger. Int: Blicavs & Rowe
    Fwds: Cox, Rockliff, J. Kennedy, S. Johnson, Le cras, S Dwyer Int: J. Neade & Macaffer

With plans to trade out Neade & one of Evans, Dwyer or Wingard next rnd.

40. Leeroy says:

Lads give me your opinion:

1. O'meara to Danger
    2. Wines to Priddis
    3. Neade to Bartel
    4. Neade to Franklin

Can only do one of the above options !!

Thanks heaps.

41. Liam says:

Should we be keeping Macaffer/Dwyer on the bench for the rest of the season, or looking to some rookies on the bubble to trade down to?

42. udi says:

i ll be trading both of them before round 13.

43. laterra2511 says:

Cheap def?
    any ideas ??? around 200k

44. Paul says:

Downgrading Harteltt to Priddis or Hodge? Thoughts please.

• dools says:

'day Paul, You have hartlett…. You have to keep him mate ya I know 26/8 sucks but you got him for a reason…. he can play…You will trade him for hodge/priddis you will be looking at him (scores) for eva… Hodge will score well as long as the Hawks (spit) win but if in he has to stay in…a b it like Hartlett Priddis has never scored great when the Weagles loose never mind the 5 for the KO cheap yes premium yes but he has to be a steeping stone to Ultra

45. chandanrajdb says:

Hi Guys,

2 Trades this week….$203,800 in the bank….

Option 1:
    Out: Hartlett & Zorko
    In: Hanley & Steve J
    Will be left with $80,600 after the above trades…..this trade option is because of frustration…………i know we shouldn't be doing the sideways trade…..but Hartlett and Zorko too inconsistent for their money……."Hartlett" especially Ridiculous….29 SC points from a premium player not worth I think……..

Option 2:
    Out: Hartlett & Wines
    In: Hanley & Priddis
    will be left with $88,500 after the above trades….

Option 3:
    Out: Neade & Wines
    In: Priddis & Ben Kennedy (Collingwood)
    Will be left with $291,100 after the above trades…..

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated……

Raj….

• udi says:

option 3 for me. hartlett will bounce back. i traded neade and wines

• Harry says:

Would go trade option 1.. Hartlett very disappointing as with Zorko aswell. Stevie J is a very good choice..

• Hank Jones says:

I agree on 1. With defenders struggling, Hanley seems a shining light. Stevie will outscore Priddis for sure

• chandanrajdb says:

Hi Jones,

Thanks for your suggestion above mate….Much appreciated……..

• chandanrajdb says:

Hi Harry,

Thanks for your suggestion above mate….Much appreciated……..

• Daniel says:

• chandanrajdb says:

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for your suggestion above mate….Much appreciated……..

• dools says:

Hi Raj
      saw your post the other week so here is my 2 cents
      I did not appriciate the communitity replys you got but in all honesty I thought your retort was justified and correct
      The delima you face is this… Can Zorko pull it out IMO Yes ..Can Hartlett score more then 30 IMO Yes your option 3 scares me B.Kennedy job assurity is well not there Priddis whom I had most of last year is a handball giver not a kicker to advantage mind you he can Tackle Hanley mate you have missed the Boat on That ship sailed 6 weeks ago However I think you would do well in a rookie like Thurlow Geel or D.Hannerberry in a week or so over Priddis
      I see your need to rid your self of Pt ADL players but even now you are 2 weeks behind that somake a decsion what are yourpriorities Losing Pt Players who can score or gaining players that most of the community have (no POD)
      your call

46. Curtis says:

Hey guys was wondering what your thoughts were i was gonna trade danyle pearce and macaffer or dwyer for walters and ibbotson

47. Josh says:

Sick of Jacobs clogging my rucks. I know the fellas on the podcast have said dont trade hannath in as a starter but heres my idea.

Putting Wines and Jacobs on the chopping block and grabbing JPK. If I was to bring in hannath who has clearly got job security for a few weeks with all of freo's injuries, I imagine he would still give me similar scores to what Jacobs has been doing over the last month. This also leaves me nearly 300k in the kitty, so i would be able to upgrade an evans, terlich in a couple of weeks – or even hannath and gawn into a natanui.

Unless im missing something, does this sound like a decent plan?

48. Daniel says:

Monfries for Buddy or swing into MID with Mayes then trade for Priddis?

49. samuel says:

hey guys my trade in/outs are:

Stevenson OUT / B.Ellis IN
    Wines OUT / S. Kerridge IN

Opinions please guys! cheers

• Tommy says:

Bit late for Brandon Ellis unfortunately buddy. He has had some big scores and is now worth more than he can generate. Kerridge has bubbled as well but there is still growth. I'd rethink. Maybe think about:

Stevenson OUT – Sierakowski IN
      Wines OUT – Ben Kennedy IN

• dools says:

Like your 2 option Kerridge is good dame good Keridge has not bubbled IMO he would be a sneaky POD and best of all can play Snrs

50. Harrison Vanderkley says:

Looking to upgrade Wines to either Hodge or Mitchell.
    If I get Hodge in, it will leave cash for an upgarde for O'Meara next week, however still worried about his injuries.. like hodge's form though.. Thoughts??

51. Hank Jones says:

Both great trades if your goal is to generate cash. Both still got great BE's and great JS. Sounds like winners

52. Hank Jones says:

Great stuff as always boys.
    Personally im on the Buddy Bandwagon. Clarko will be all about getting the ball to him to build his confidence, accuracy will still haunt him but I think a 7-8 haul is very realistic from Buds. And that's just one game of three comfortable wins coming up.

Also, people should really be looking at Hodge. Sure he is a risk of being rested, but $414,000 and a BE of 33 (DT) ?? totally worth it. With the early bye round, he may not even be rested. But who knows ey!

53. Josh says:

Neade for Roughead or Bartel?

• DT_Legend says:

ROUGHEAD has a great run coming up with GWS, Suns and then the Dees. He has a break-even of about 42, is priced at $427,100 and is averaging 84.43.

BARTEL has an okay run coming up with Collingwood, Port Adelaide and then the Suns. He has a break-even of about 56, is priced at $459,900 and is averaging 92.29.

If I were you, I would go for ROUGHEAD.

• dools says:

G'day Josh Liked your choices
      What it comes down to is do you need coverage in the Rucks or the Mids
      Saw a glimmer of hope for the Roughstuff in the last game and great price for a punt…Bartel well you are buying a champion full stop not punting..
      So your call on this one mate

54. Scott says:

What do we think of this move…

IN: Priddis OUT: Hartlett
    IN: D.Martin OUT: Wines

Still have 100k in the kitty so I plan on upgrading mayes or neade to buddy next week as he will drop even further.

Team isn't looking too bad at the moment:

Goddard, Birchall, Hibberd, Heppel, Goodes, Vlastuin SUB: Stevenson, Terlich
    Ablett, Pendaz, Danger, Sidebottom, Kennedy, Moloney, OMeara, Priddis SUB: Dwyer, Crouch
    Cox, Leuy SUB: Rowe, Witts
    Rockliff, Martin, Kennedy, Thomas, Macaffer, Kerridge SUB: Mayes, Neade

55. Ash says:

Should I pick up priddis this week for wines. But already have shuey?

56. joe says:

m priddis or d thomas?
    who should i trade in

57. Robert says:

Thought

Wines to any midfielder besides omera swan ablett moloney danger hepple Thomas cotchin ????????

And is it a good idea to get rid of stevenson and get thurlow

58. Jacob J. says:

Some good boys on the BUBBLE to trade in????

Suggestions will be appreciated!!!!!!!

59. tom says:

best cash cows to downgrade to?
    no obvious ones sticking out to me

60. Jacob J. says:

Some good Mid-Pricer Options??

61. Jim says:

Deledio, Cotchin or Martin in for Wines? I think I've already come to a conclusion, but you know what its like! What do you guys think? Cheers.

• TOM says:

Deledio only has big scores when Cotchin doesn't play. So not Deledio.
      Cotchin, i believe is good. But he can't seem to produce the 130+ scores

I would go with martin

• dools says:

G'day Jim
      Hre is your reply "Lids Mate i WANT Him but for the trades I'm, 2 k short

• chandanrajdb says:

Hi Jim,

IMO……I would probably be going to Deledio…….Very Consistent performer over the last 5 years……and he has bottomed out…..right time to pick him up I think……

62. TOM says:

What's the better option!?

OUT: Rowe (FWD)

IN: Franklin or Daisey!?

WHICH ONE IS BETTER!?!?

• Jim says:

Depends. We all know what Franklin is capable of. Do you want to miss out when he has a cracker? Very probable over the next 3. We also know what he can do at the other end of the spectrum too. Daisy, however, could turn out to be a little more reliable from here on in. May not score those big ones though.

Any chance of getting your opinion on my post just above? Cheers.

• Daniel says:

Wait a week for buddy. If he gets a big score, he's not going to go up much anyway with a breakeven of 140

63. Andrew says:

What are thoughts on Ryan Griffen?

64. Tom says:

ok so i have Neade, Dwyer, Macaffer, Stevenson and Griffin who has done his acl. Which rookie should i downgrade first! and should i turn griffin into mcevoy or goldstein?

65. Phil says:

Who do you reckon is the best downgrade option for Neade, not many options but im looking at Kerridge, B.Kennedy or Mitchell?

66. udi says:

neade

67. Liam says:

Is anyone else sick of S.Jacobs? his highest score in the last 4 games is 75!

• Mr D. says:

they call him the sauce, but i’ve started calling him the menstruation… cos hes bleeding cash…

68. Dave says:

I have both LeCras and JJ Kennedy in my forward line. Is it time to cut one of them loose and bring in a premium?

And if so, who would be first to go?

• Liam says:

LeCras for me, up to buddy this week

• Rocksta says:

JJ Kennedy is a premium!

• chandanrajdb says:

LeCras to Steve J…..if you can…..

Or

LeCras to N Riewoldt………if you can afford…..

Or

Wait for one more week and get Nic Nat for LeCras…….his price will reduce by 50k after this round based on SC gold projection……

69. Emily says:

Possible Trades:

Westhoff Out, N. Riewoldt In
    Heath Out, Sierakowski In

Or

Maric Out, Goldstein In
    Heath Out, Sierakowski In

or should I maybe look at getting in someone like Priddis?
    any thoughts?

70. matt says:

can anyone tell me a bit about ben kennedy (coll) seems the only downgrade option for neade(fwd) this week..
    Is he worth it or should i hold off till something better comes along and risk losing $$$?
    other trade at this stage is the wines to priddis trade..

• Rocksta says:

Luke Ball will be back this week and Beamer back in a couple.
      It's unlikely he will play much after the next 2.
      I'd wait
      Nb. I'm a Collingwood supporter

• chandanrajdb says:

B Staker from Brisbane Lions…..yes he hasnt played a game yet….but every possibility of him playing this week…..and he is DPP (DEF/FWD)……worth $128k…..

See the teams tomorrow night and if he is named i would probably be downgrading Neade to him…..

71. Art Vandelay says:

Neade or Stevenson for the chop?

72. Art Vandelay says:

Dunno if I can do both as I only have 37k in the bank I have Wines a strong midfield and forward line backs causing me headaches only 3 premiums.

73. Nick says:

Fellas, would this be a decent idea. Hear me out.
    I have the likes of vines, horlin smith, vines, omera and wines battling it out for 2 or three mid spots this week. I also have brad crouch on the bench.
    Now lets say that I cant decide who will get the better score between two of them, say horlin smith and wines, then could i put them both on the bench and both as emergencies. then i would have crouch on the field. Then i could see who gets the best score out of them and that score would go in instead of crouch who will get a 0.
    seems okay? I know its a dangerous game using the emergencies like that, its more just having a gamble.
    Not saying Id do it, more just seeking out what you guys think you would do. Just an idea.

• Nick says:

Viney and wines*…. its very late, i should be in bed haha so addictive!

• Art Vandelay says:

Can you not trade up Wines mate and downgrade a Horlin Smith for another premo midfielder?

• Ocker says:

If you put both in as emergencies you will get the LOWEST score. Use your good judgement, I normally go with the one with the highest average when I can't make up my mind.
      Good Luck.

74. Tim says:

This week trades

Trade1 out: wines in Thurlow move Vlastuin to mids

Trade2 out Neade in Franklin

Any advice for other trades or are these one good?

• SPIFFLICATOR says:

Difficult, Neade is the obvious out but not for Buddy, he's a 'shit pick' as Crouching would say. Try Daisy or B Harvey instead of Buddy

• chandanrajdb says:

I would probably wait for one more week to get Franklin in…..has got a high BE & i think he will reduce in price a bit more…….and also possibility of Hawks resting some of the senior players…….

75. thomas conron says:

which path should i take jock
    option 1: wines out in Watson, yarran out in hanley
    option 2: neade out Franklin in, yarran out in hanley
    i would be blessed to have a response from you …………

• mcareec says:

I reckon number 2 franklin is gonna go crazy

• chandanrajdb says:

Option 1 mate IMO…….

You can actually wait for one more week to get Watson……his BE is high……will reduce in price a bit more after this round…..IMO…..

May be consider Deledio if you don't have him……i think he has bottomed out and they are up against Melbourne this week….which means more points…….

Up to you mate…….Good Luck….

76. Kris says:

Hey guys first time on this website looking for some sc advice..my thoughts on trade this week r: 1. Stevenson to Colquhoun then 2. Wines to Gazza

77. Jeremy says:

Have 160k sitting in the cap.. Couple of options this week:

1. Straight swap of Matt Jones to Priddis, 28k left over.
    Positives: Obviously a higher scoring player
    Negatives: Matt Jones is set to increase in value another 30k (approx) next week, which is more than Priddis

2. Downgrade Stevenson to Sierakowski, Thurlow etc, and upgrade Neade to a premo forward, i.e Riewoldt, Stevie J, Walker, Martin, Petrie, Boomer etc.

Which is the more pressing issue? Getting Priddis, or ditching the port boys?
    Cheers

78. Eugene says:

I can bring in one of the following premos this round, who should I do?

Selwood
    Deledio
    Hanley

• Stevo says:

Ultra reliable Selwood!

• chandanrajdb says:

Deledio…..IMO

Reason is….he is cheap at the moment and a very consistent player over the last 5 years who has averaged more than 100…..and last couple of years averaged 111 and more……

Joel Selwood on the on the other hand has got a higher BE and may reduce in value a bit more…….may be next week he will be good……IMO….

Good luck……

79. gore says:

Time to shed some port boys.

OUT – Wines
    IN – Priddis

Out – Stevensen
    In – ?????

Would like to keep expense to under 300k for Stevensen upgrade/downgrade as have some future trades need to hang on to money for.

Have I missed the boat with Vlastuin at 212k BE-50?

• Ocker says:

Will Sierakowski from North Melbourne is a back rookie on the bubble this week.
      Good Luck.

Old Ocker.

• Stevo says:

Not a big fan of Sierakowski… I'd rather hold a week and see how old mate Thurlow goes!

• Ocker says:

I agree Stevo but if you need someone this week Sierakowski is the boy.
          I will probably put him in this week. IF he is in the team.
          Then I can put in Thurlow in next week, I don't like putting rookies in until they are on the bubble and named in the team.
          Good Luck

Old Ocker

• lee1201 says:

B Goodes in, stevensen out.

80. Stove says:

Help me out fellas

Better off to bring in Priddis or Franklin?

Thinking I can bring in Priddis this week and Franklin next…

Don't wanna miss out on a monster score from buddy, but he only scored 80something against gws last year so with his BE of 145 his price could drop even further…

Whaddya reckon? Thoughts / suggestions???

• Ocker says:

Stove,
      Priddis at his price is a must have. "Just do it"
      Good Luck

Old Ocker

• frank says:

Im gonna get Priddis in this week and Buddy next. Very possible that Buddy gets 150, but its unlikely. He'll probably still go down in price so no loss in waiting a week

81. Stevo says:

So, I need to jump off the sinking ship that is "Port Adelaide Power"

My question to the community is:

Who is a better downgrade target to get rid of Jake Neade??

Ben Kennedy? TU
    Jesse Lonergan? TD

82. Jjj says:

Is it time for Moloney to go? Performed very well for me but now has an extremely tough run of opponents, and a breakeven of 101 to go with it. Thoughts?

• Gillie4 says:

Yeah i think so if you don't have any issues. I have him and I would if I had no issues! I'd get rid of your rookies first tho. Because Moloney is averaging 100 where the rookies are inconsistent.

83. JD_Cereal says:

This week: Hartlett > Priddis, Jacobs > Hannath
    Next Week: Macaffer or Rowe > Buddy, Moloney or Wines > Jobe Watson
    Thoughts?

84. frank says:

Going Griffin down to Hannath and Neade to Priddis this week, then with the 150k i'll go Dwyer/Macaffer/Mayes to Buddy next week. Exciting stuff

85. Raymond says:

Option 1
    Trade hartlett for cotchin and terlich for thurlow
    Option 2 Mayes for franklin and terlich for xavier Richards
    With the second option it would give me 16 premiums
    Option 3 Mayes priddis terlich xavier Richards.
    Please help any help appreciated

• udi says:

its too early to trade turlich

• Daniel says:

3 but why not Terlich to sierkowski? Maybe do 1 next week

• Kev says:

terlich has a b.e of 13 and will have that 108 in his 3 week average for 2 more weeks. Silly trade. Still about 50k left in him

• Scott says:

Despite everyone saying keep Hartlett i say give him the chop… he is set to lose big money this week…

I also wouldnt bother getting Buddy just yet as he will drop EVEN MORE money so should be able to pick him up nice n cheap in a couple weeks before he smashed Melbourne

You should definitely jump on board at get Priddis… he stacks up a lot of possession and is super cheap at the moment

Thats just my advice…

86. Gillie4 says:

Wines – OUT. Priddis – IN

Stevenson – OUT Zierakowski – IN

Left with $89,000 in the bank

But I have J.Griffen… I am going to keep him on the bench and put MAJACK DAW ON and then next week:

J.Griffen – OUT Rookie – IN

Mayes – OUT Watson/Selwood/Swan/Danger/JPK – IN

OR SHOULD I BRING IN GOLDSTEIN OR McEVOY FOR J.GRIFFEN??
    Thoughts??

• spinnerau1 says:

I like the Stevenson – OUT Zierakowski – IN move. I already have Zierakowski and im looking at getting rid of Stevenson this week.

• Liam says:

I've done the exact same trades this week as well. But have 500k in the bank still which I will use to upgrade a defender and a forward next week(BUDDY).

87. spinnerau1 says:

Evening all!
    Well another win sees me now 3 and 2 and scraping into my leagues top 8 by just 1 percent!! A score of 2264 sees my team continuing to improve every week…….all of this is due to the advice of everyone here, from Jock, Crouching, Higgo, Mr Cummins Mad Mick etc to everyone that posts advice and suggestions in the JR community…a massive thanks to you all so far!

So, onto this week……I have 2 Port players still stinking up my side, Stevenson and Neade.

Last weeks trades have plundered my warchest, just $7000 left….I need to start getting that up again.

Some options:
    Stevenson out for /Thurlow/Clarke
    Neade(mid) out for Lonergan/Ross/Cachia
    Neade to Cachia gives me the biggest profit, about $163000 and means moving Daisy into the forward line.
    Neade to Ross gives me the least, about $61,000

In terms of average scores I’ll only lose about 8 points but, these trades mean I can make about $317,000 to the war chest!

Thoughts and advice, as usual are always welcomed.
    “Out Pick, Out Play, Out Score”

88. Raymond says:

What's everyone think of Steven motlop

89. Razor5 says:

Is this a good or bad trade
    Pittard out thurlow in Mayes out Steven motlop in

90. Barry says:

Stevenson – OUT Zierakowski – IN
    Neade – OUT ………………. IN

I have 383k in the bank after the Stevenson trade.
    I've already got buddy, and have no DPP in the midfeild to swap in priddis
    Any thoughts?

• Kev says:

A forward for under 383k is a tricky one. Downgrade neade as well to ben kennedy and pocket the cash for upgrades next round? Or, and it's a risk, robbie gray

• Curtis says:

Get in Windelich from essendon had a poor 28 when he was the sub picked up 102 against collingwood and had a hard game against geelong (58) but is bound to go up in price.

91. Curtis says:

Thoughts?
    Danyle Pearce OUT/Garrick Ibbotson IN
    Oliver Wines OUT/Josh Keneedy (Swans) IN
    $54,800 left in the bank
    Help would be much appreciated

92. @Jacko2128 says:

Thinking of getting in b. kennedy and sierakowski this week, then maccafer to buddy and o'meara to priddis nxt week??

93. deks says:

footy community i need help with a trade!!!
    here is my trade dilemma

hartlett to priddis
    or
    burgoyne to priddis

both struggling, hartlett may come good in the next month
    and burgoyne is averaging well below his predicted score at the moment

but which would be good in the long term?
    cheers

• ally says:

tough one , i recon trade hartlett his break even is huge and will drop eben more next week

• Sulzeer says:

Burgoyne has GWS. GSC and Melbourne next three games, Hartlett is dropping fast, id be getting off him asap and sticking with Burgoyne

94. rally cat says:

hey guys,i traded out hartlett for dangerfield then neade for ben kennedy. , im wondering if kennedy is the best option up forward or is there someone else to bring in, im hoping to trade caff off next week for buddy if i can afford it , help would be appreciated

95. rally cat says:

thanks deks , i was thinking of him in a few weeks but i recon his job security would be better than kennedys so i might swap that around , thanks

96. Mitch says:

Which defender should I trade in? I have enough money to afford anyone. I already have Birchall, Goddard, Heppell, Burgoyne, Goodes.
    all advice will be reatly appreciated!

97. Mitch says:

^ Adding to before, i'm thinking of getting Hibberd or Hanley. Also i'm trading Stevenson out.

98. Dazz says:

The guys over at supercoachtalk.com recommend getting in Enright this week. Will he get cheaper or is now the time?

99. jonathan says:

Decided to Trade Out Neade for Priddis and KEEP Daisy along with Trading Out Karnezis for Ben Kennedy $350,000 in the War Chest

100. Daniel says:

Can't do cloke to premium trade now or I'll have 2 non playing players on the field so thinking about doing Heath for a cheap defender but I don't know who. Help would be appreciated thanks

101. ollie says:

I have Yarran, Gibbs and Sierakowski in my backline. Which of the following options should i consider. I'm also bringing out Gaff and bringing in Kennedy from Collingwood. For my second trade i was looking at

1. Yarran to Duffield, $212,000 left over
    2. Yarran to Thurlow/Vlaustin/ Staker leaving 557,000-450,000 left over.

Option two lets me bring Priddis and Franklin in the week after by getitng rid of Sinclair and Wines. I could then look to upgrade one of my rookies in my backline to Birchall the week after.

or option one which would give me a higher score this week but i would only have enough to bring in Franklin or Priddis but not both. So which looks like the best option?

102. matty says:

i think luke ball see how he goes for the next 3 games if hes any good you could get him for 300k. maybe trade out a spastic mid & make cash

103. jonesy says:

what should i do with gibbsy? is it worth holding him as hammys are always a worry and he would most likely start as the sub when he returns. cheers!

104. Lach says:

Who do u guys recomend to swap out of the centre to get priddis in? Centre line consists of Ablett, pendles, liberatore, Mundy, shuey, o'meara, fyfe, viney, crouch, mitchell, and have 150,900 in the bank. Cheers,
    Lach

105. Michael says:

Wow the Daisy factor has really thrown a spanner in!
    Here's my plan for trades this week:

Jacobs OUT Buddy IN
    Daisy OUT Priddis IN

Still gives me $114K in the warchest, still have Port players Stevenson, Neade & O'Shea to slaughter, which I'll do over the next 2 weeks. Should give me enough extra cash to bring Jobe in and pretty much complete my mids (GAJ, Pendles, Swan, JPK, Jobe, Shuey, Priddis, Moloney, O'Meara, Mayes) Just unsure about Moloney, is he a genuine keeper as a M8?

106. Knackers the third. says:

Jock knows what punters want… and that’s a FREE $250 BET with Sportsbet. Register and get yours online here folks… http://bit.ly/250freebet

107. Georgia says:

Im looking to trade viney but I can’t decide whether I should snap up priddis and leave myself 100k in the bank, or downgrade and go lonergan to generate some more cash?

108. tom says:

good old jocko who do think is a better option duff man or pearce hanley

109. Helmet says:

While everyone has been slammin' the Hoff, Zorko the Muggnificent has been getting a free ride despite doing diddly squat!! BE of about 160 after having three 60's and two 70's with only 1 super score and one other decent score for the year so far ….

Due to on-going down back issues, I'm holding both hoping that the plum rolling Gods don't squeeze too hard!!

110. Sunka says:

….and at half time, this is why the wise brought in Priddis. Consistent ball magnet.

111. RoTMG Cheats says:

Good post. I will be experiencing some of these issues as well..

Look at my weblog; RoTMG Cheats

112. You really make it seem so easy with your presentation however I find this topic to be really something that I feel
    I’d never understand. It kind of feels too complicated and very huge for me.

I am having a look ahead to your next submit, I will try to get the grasp of it!

my web-site free weight loss