Supercoach Team Reveal: Crimmins’ Class

Filed in Supercoach, Supercoach Mr Crimmins style by on March 15, 2013 • views: 2729

crimmins supercoach teamHello community, it’s old man Crimmins here. As the NAB Cup draws to a close we keenly anticipate the start of season 2013. The hit and giggle is over, we can finally get started on the real stuff. I wish the community the very best of luck this season, hope you have a successful fantasy year.

I’ve spent many Sunday afternoons at the Seaford RSL over this pre-season, doing intense research to come up with the side that’ll give me the best shot of winning the fantasy flag. Must remember when constructing your team; don’t pick your team for finals, pick your side for round 1. This’ll separate the best from the worst.

My team will be heavily bye-affected in round 13, where I’ll lose Ablett, Pendles, Dangerfield, Walker, Robinson, Goddard, Heppell. Byes will bring pain to everyone, so best to ignore them while building your team. Don’t let 3 weeks dictate your entire season.

Without further ado, I give you “Crimmins’ Class” SuperCoach team for season 2013.

Defenders

Mr Crimmins defenders

I’ve gone the conventional Goddard/Gibbs combo in the backline. Expecting a vast majority of fantasy players to do the same – you’d be a nitwit not to. It’s a guns and rookie approach, due to the lack of mid-price potential. Brett Goodes has had a stellar off-season, and provided he is promoted off the rookie list, should be a lock for on-field. Pittard has been in the system for a while now, and I expect him to string some consistent games together. Not too worried about his scoring, as Heppell, Duffield, Gibbs and Goddard will pick up the slack. I just want a significant price rise from him to make some cash.

Midfielders

Mr Crimmins Mids

For me, and 99% of the community, the midfield is the most important fantasy position. If you nail your midfield, you’ll save yourself A LOT of potential trades. That said, with 30 this season, you can afford to make a few mistakes. I’ve taken the 5-2-1 approach (if you classify Gaff as a premium) into this season. I did consider going a Ball (before being ruled out) or a Moloney, but decided to go with Lucas/Stevens. Potential money used on Brent went towards a Dangerfield or Pendlebury, so they will cover the points lost giving up Moloney. Also went for Andrew Gaff as a PoD (point of difference), as I believe he could break the 100 point average this season. Swan made the Dream Team cut, but however couldn’t go past GAJ for SuperCoach. Built my team around him, will bank is 100+ every week.

Rucks

Mr Crimmins Supercoach rucks

If there’s one position that’s aging an ageless Crimmins, it’s the ruck. I’ve gone on many runs in hope of a rookie combo coming to mind. Once I finally got that sorted, Matthew Leuenberger injures himself. If Leuenberger does make it back for round 1, Longer will make way. But if not, I’ll be sticking with Longer until Leuey returns. HOWEVER, should Currie play round 1, Longer will go for Leuenberger and I’ll play Currie ‘till he returns. As you can clearly see, the rucks have caused nothing but stress – which is not good for an old heart like mine. My rucks won’t be settled ‘till the very last minute, but as it stands now, this is the combo I’ll be going in with.

Forwards

Mr Crimmins Supercoach forwards

My forward line has probably chopped and changed the most out of any position. There’s not a great deal at the top I like, but we’ve been spoilt with mid-price options. Knights, Byrnes and Varcoe were all very close to selection, and were in my team at some stage this season. However, I just couldn’t go past Patrick Karnezis. Been all class this pre-season, and really like his prospects. Taylor Walker. I love the boy to bits; he represents my Frankston/Seaford roots. Tex will become the new target man with Kurt gone, and is ready to take the competition by storm. When the season starts, Buddy Watch will begin. Not just in the media, given his contract status, but for Mr Crimmins too. I’ll be jumping on as soon as that price bottoms out. I personally think he’s a touch expensive given the pressure that will be on him this season. We saw what it did to poor Travis, fingers crossed it doesn’t happen to Lance too.

So there you go Community, this group of fine gentlemen will line up for Crimmins’ Class this season. Hopefully they’ll be drinking Foster’s Ice from the cup come the end of the season. Good luck everyone, and may the best SuperCoach win.

Mr Crimmins.

1. Your ol' boy Nic says:

Like your ruck solution Mr.Crimmins. I'll be one of the risk takers with Currie as R2, however I have Cox up forward with Macaffer as my F7, which should be more than enough to cover it.

2. Big Egg says:

Really like this idea with Buddy Franklin. He seems too pricey at the start for mine and i expect a price drop before he starts firing as we all now he can.

3. Dom says:

This is my team:

DEFENDERS: B.Goddard, P.Duffield, H.Hartlett, D.Heppell, B.Goodes, N.Vlastuin (S.Docherty/S.Colquhoun(E))

MIDFIELD: G.Ablett (C), S.Pendlebury(VC), P.Dangerfield, S.Sidebottom, N.Fyfe, O.Wines, K.Mitchell, B.Crouch (J.Viney/J.O'Meara(E))

RUCK: S.Jacobs , B.Longer (S.Rowe/D.Currie(E))

FORWARD: L.Franklin, T.Rockliff, D.Thomas, J.Watts, A.Cornelius, B.Macaffer. (S.Dwyer/J.Neade(E))

• dgusto81 says:

Decent team Dom, but may want to check Thomas.

He is injured and expected to miss start of season. Collingwood website has him as 3-4 weeks. And considering he hasn't had a pre-season it probably means he plays a week or two in VFL before coming into the side.

4. Tony King says:

Captain Crimmins – I’m not impressed with your midfield mate. The rest is ok

5. ratchet says:

thoughts on scott selwood

6. dgusto81 says:

I just don't see Franklin dropping too much in value to make it worth it. He starts the season with Geelong, West Coast, Collingwood. His average in last three against those teams are 90 Geelong, 115 West Coast, 110 Collingwood. Even if he has a stinker and gets 60, he'd probably drop like 25,000 at best.

• Dean says:

He will drop much more then 25k if he averages 60's in his first 3 rounds, try 50k to 80k if his average is around 60 at round 3

7. Shanen says:

Wow. Interesting. Actually quite a different team to mine, and different to what I thought was ideal. Even structurally, more mid pricers to be considered a full guns and rookies structure. Players like Gaff, Robinson, Longer, Lucas, even Karnezis makes up too many mid pricers for me. Interesting to here a lot of debate this year about whether the 30 trade actually encourages more mid price risks? Or actually supports more the full guns and rookies as you use the trades to maximize cash/value generation.

I got to be frank, I’m not that keen. Can’t see where your cash went? Mods are most important, agreed, but so how is a player like Redden in M4 and Gaff in M5? As my team stands now, my M4 is JPKennedy, and M5 is Trent Cotchin, that’s what I consider as a strong mid (obviously with Ablett, Swan, and Pendles M1-3). Granted I’ve had to forfeit the ‘value picks’ with this structure (I wish I could pick Fyfe, Moloney, even a Gaff if I was sold him, but a full guns and rookie structure just won’t allow.

Without being just critical, of course no one has the crystal ball, and acknowledged more have taken the mid pricer risk this year…. And as you’ve noted, still lot of chopping and changing to come!! Luey will be a big changer for most I think!! If he is in or out will actually make a BIG difference to everyone’s sides I think!!

Can’t wait!!!

• @Mr_Crimmins says:

Thanks for the feedback Shanen.
      A lot of people on here have the missed the point with the selection of Longer. I've selected him on the proviso that Daniel Currie WILL NOT PLAY!! I still am of the belief that Goldstein is number 1. If Currie does play round 1, I will dumped Longer for Leuey, and stick Leuey on bench until he returns. His injury isn't major and shouldn't miss too much footy.
      I've got mid-pricers in the midfield so I could bridge the gap in back line. I'd rather take slightly lower scores from a Gaff and Redden (who probably won't make side now after NAB GF) and have premium scores in backline, then stack my midfield and cop low scores from my defence rookies.
      You're spot on though about chop and changing. Anyone who has a locked side this early is a flaming galah. Lots of work to be done

8. SCaddict says:

Really like your selection of Lucas in the middle Mr Crimmins. He's be in and out of my team over the past month but currently out in favour of Brad Hill.

However if Hilly isn't named for the Hawks in Rd 1 then I'll be swapping him out for Lucas.

Good to see more LeCras love as well.

9. Jeff says:

Ok, those who know their supercoach shit… first time player, long time watcher here.. could you rate my team??

Backs:
    Goddard – Gibbs – Hartlet – Heppel – Newman – Vlastin – (B Goodes, W Hams)

Mids:
    Abblet – Dangerfield – Cotchin – Barlow – Hannebery – Magner – Wines – Crouch – (O Meara, Viney)

Rucks:
    Maric – S Rowe – (Witts, Currie)

Forwards:
    Zorko – J Riewoldt – Martin – Kennedy – Patton – Macaffer – (Neade, Lee)

Cheers in advance for any help..

• Mac says:

Def is too heavy, drop one of Newman/Heppell.
      Mids are okay, but I would probably drop magner as i can't see him averaging much more than a rookie.
      Rucks are very risky having 3 rookies in there – I would suggest upgrading a forward like Kennedy/Patton to Cox with the money from defence, which would allow you to swing cox into the rucks if none of the ruck rookies play for 1 week.

• Jeff says:

Great idea, thanks. dont want to get rid of Newy.. but i think Heppel will do better this year. Newman has been switched to the wing, but still Heppel is all class.

• Shane says:

Get rid of patton (for karnezis or kerridge) and riewoldt (if u have cash for rockliff or roughead). Also lee hasnt kicked straight in the nab so i have ditched him as well. Really heavy backline i would downgrade hartlett and use the cash to upgrade magner. Swap rowe and currie around, as currie will expirience way more game time, but Considering you are a first year player its a great start.

10. Mark says:

Defence: B.Goddard, B.Gibbs, D.Heppel, B.Jacobs, N.Vlastuin, B.Goodes, L.Stevenson, D.Terlich
    Midfield: G.Ablett, S.Pendlebury, P.Dangerfeild, M.Murphy, B.Moloney, O.Wines, J.O’meara, J.Viney, K.Mitchell, B.Crouch
    Ruck: S.Jacobs, D.Currie, S.Rowe, J.Witts
    Forward: D.Cox, J.Roughead, D.Zorko, T.Rockliff, T.Varcoe, P.Karnezis, B.Macaffer, J.Neade

Thoughts?

11. Dave says:

Have you seen centrebets Fantasy league. Same as Supercoach with a bigger prize pool $150,000. Check it out http://bit.ly/centrebetafl

12. PortJared04 says:

Love the team!
    I have a similar ruck with
    Jacobs, Longer (Rowe, Currie)

Also wrote a paragraph on why to get Gaff this year in SC on my facebook page, think he will dominate this year!

13. Pete G says:

Interesting team Mr Crimmins Personally I prefer the GnR strategy in the mid field. Mitch Robinson looks a good selection as a POD in the forward line.

Thoughts on my team appreciated:
    Backs: Goddard, Heppell, Hanley, Vlastuin, Goodes, Stevenson, Terlich, Docherty
    Mids: Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Watson, Dangerfield, O'Meara, K Mitchell, Stevens, Crouch, Viney
    Rucks: Cox, Currie, Rowe, Witts
    Forwards: Franklin, Roughie, Rockliff, Martin, Varcoe, Macaffer, Dell'Ollio, Kerridge

Cheers

14. PortJared04 says:

Keep changing my MIDS and FWDS So any thoughts on my DEF & RUCs Crimmo?

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, T.Armstrong, Goodes, Stevenson (Pittard, Terlich)

Rucks: Jacobs, Longer (Currie, Rowe)

• Kev says:

Don't get sucked into Armstrong. Pre season numbers inflated because Swans haven't been playing their full team

• Sean says:

On the flipside, somebody needs to take Alex Johnson's spot and it might result in structural changes with Shaw playing a more defensive game and Armstrong providing the run and attack.

Maybe.

• CHRIS says:

DALE MORRIS FOR ARMSTRONG

15. Togg says:

gotta have a fwd/ruck swing in their mr. crimmins.

16. Grace says:

Hey this is my team:
    DEF- B. Goddard, B. Gibbs, P. Duffield, D. Heppell, B. Goodes, S.Docherty, L. Stevenson and D. Terlich.

MID- G.Ablett, S.Pendlebury, P.Dangerfield, B.Deledio, N.Fyfe, K.Lucas, K.Stevens, J.O'Meara, O. Wines and B. Crouch.

RUCK- S. Jacobs, D. Currie, S. Rowe and J.Witts

FWD- D.Cox, T.Walker, T. Rockcliff, T. Varcoe, P. Karnezis, S. Byrnes, B. Macaffer and J. Neade.
    What do you reckon?

17. will.m97 says:

Any defenders around 420k worth a go?

18. kochi says:

Moloney and docherty or
    wines and duffield?

19. PINQ! Makeup & Beauty says:

ALRIGHT BOYS THIS TEAM IS A LOCK

DEF: B Gibbs, G Birchall, D Heppell, S Jacobs, N Vlastuin, B Goodes
    (Stevenson, D Turlich)

MID: G Ablett, S Pendles, P Danger, T Cotchin, A Gaff, B Monloney, B Crouch,
    J Omeara ( K Mitchell, J Viney )

RUC J Roughead, D Currie ( S Rowe, J Witts )

FWD: D Cox, D Zorko, T Rockliff, S Johnson, T Varcoe, B Mcaffer
    ( J Neade, T Lee )

let me know your guys feed back i think its a pretty solid team

• Shocker says:

Forward line stinks. Steve J out for round 1 – no cover from Neade or Lee to get any actual points

Otherwise, looks good. Like the Ruck swing if Currie not up to it.

• PINQ! Makeup & Beauty says:

who do you think will build in the forward line as a rookie??

• Kev says:

No one is going near SJ because he is out first round. No league games so you're just gonna lose out on some points. Unless you're going for overall he is great POD.

Disagree on Neade, reckon he'll play. Won't pull huge numbers, but what fwd rookie is?

20. 76carl says:

Andy Ottens?

Any thoughts?

21. Sam Winter says:

No Jack Viney?

22. Dom says:

Swan or beams?

23. Nicko says:

Looking for some feedback on this team. A bit of a different one with most rookies in the middle. I've forgotten about the lines and focused on the team as a whole. Any feedback is appreciated.

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Hartlett, Hanley, Goodes, Stevenson, Terlich,

MID: Ablett, Swan, Stevens, Vlastuin, Mitchell, Crouch, O'meara, Viney, Colquhoun, Kavanagh,

RUC: Jacobs, Currie, Rowe, Witts

FWD: Franklin, Cox, Pavlich, Zorko, Martin, Broughton, , Macaffer, Lee

$261,700 in the bank.

Cheers

• Pete G says:

At the very least I'd add one more ultra premium to your midfield in my opinion.
      I'd drop Broughton from the fwd line for a cheapie to create even more cash then trade out a rookie midfielder OR drop one of Duffield, Hartlett or Hanley and shift Vlastuin to the backline.
      Causes havoc with your swing sets though???

• Shocker says:

Very clever team. The kind of team that could lead you to win.

Stack the back and forward lines with premiums & mids going up a level. Go Currie R2 with swing it not in. Go weak in the mid to start to get mac points out of the only good rookies this year. Check, check, check.

Gold.

• Eagle says:

Yes the the money is to be made in the rookie mids this year.
        As always a fine balance of the right premiums mids and rookies.
        Ruck choice can be critical.

• Ando says:

Ballsy team could really pay off. Are you going for a league win or the 50k?
      I might think about changing Hartlett for Heppell and Broughton for a gun like Rockliff.

• Nicko says:

Hi Lads,

Thanks for feedback. Will take comments on board and make some tweaks. Going for the $50K this year, not worried about the league so much. May take out broughton if i can get another rookie up forward and put dangerfield in the middle.

24. Tim says:

Hey community which combo is better I can’t choose myself

1. Moloney, Wines & Karnezis with $50,000 in the bank

2. Bennell, Crouch & Macaffer with $93,000 in the bank

Please help I just can’t decide

25. Ben says:

Hey would appreciate anyone to rate it
    Who should i trade i have 60K left over

DEF; Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Heppell, Vlaustin, Goodes (Stevenson, Terlich)

MID: Ablett, Pendulbury, Cotchin, Kennedy, Moloney, Wines, Crouch, Stevens
    (Viney, O'meara)

RUCK: Jacobs, Currie (Witts, Rowe)

FORW: Roughead, Rockliff, Cox, Zorko, Varcoe, Macaffer (Dwyer, Neade)

26. dannyboy says:

Mr Crimmins i have a question for ya. Why is it that you don't worry about DPP's running in your midfield? I was of the same thinking, that you would rather have the right cattle in the paddock to ensure the extra cash coming in, but i have a mate(finished in the top couple hundred the last two years) who swears by using the swing players. Are you going to factor this in later or does it really just not matter?

• @Mr_Crimmins says:

Hello DannyBoy,
      Not too concerned about it early on, only because I dont really rate the crop of MID/FWDS. Guys like Wright and Martin have potential, but lack consistency. If Fyfe was MID/FWD I'd have him, but given the lack of quality MID/FWD swings, I'm not factoring it in.

27. Popey99 says:

Well Crimmins… I must say, a little more adventurous than normal… Love the Lucas pick, ripped it up tonight as well.

Extremely sceptical on Longer, Redden and Robbo, but I did read your plan in the rucks, and it did sound solid enough. Overall a very unique but exciting team.

• @Mr_Crimmins says:

Thanks Popey.
      As mentioned before, team went up prior NAB Cup GF. Got cold on Redden, couldn't get near it. Picked him more on potential than anything. May not make it to Class next week

28. Shimma says:

A 5 premium midfield is probably the most popular amount this year. I reckon hes spot on with 5 prems in mid

29. PortJared04 says:

Thoughts on my midfield community?

Ablett, Pendles, Danger, Shuey, Moloney, Stevens, Wines, K.Mitchell (O'Meara, Crouch)

Have been tossing up between Moloney & Jack Steven (who will breakout this year in my opinion) went for Moloney cause of cheaper price + will upgrade halfway through the year.

• SCaddict says:

Looks a pretty reasonable mid line to me. I would lean the way of Moloney myself (and he's in my team) so recommend you stick with that decision.

30. Jonno says:

This may sound stupid… but why's everyone jumping off Leuenberger? I heard he was only out Round 1? Im thinking of keeping him with currie to cover him. Too much value to leave out for me

• SCaddict says:

It's mainly the worry that this achilles problem will linger or that he will get 'managed' i.e. rested or vest time that is scaring off some.

Certainly still worth considering though for his price as we all know he is capable of premium output when fit and healthy.

My own preference is to take a cautious approach. If he produces the goods in his first few games then may look to bring him in before his price jumps and if another one of my mid price cash cows isn't working out.

31. Shocker says:

Agreed – terrible team.

B : Pittard, Duchert, Stevenson – big chance of doughnut for D6
    M : Redden and Gaff – ??? Why or why???
    R: Longer will get you junk. Why not just put Currie in R2 and a Ruc/For in Forward line to switch via Rowe if he doesn't play? Crazy
    F: Walker too unpredictable, Robinson (why why why?), Lecas too risky or price, McCaffer solely for the bench

Awful.

32. James says:

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Hartlett, Vlastuin, Goodes (Docherty, Terlich)

MID: Ablett, Boyd, Pendlebury, J. Kennedy, Murphy, Fyfe, K. Stevens, Omeara (Crouch, Viney)

RUC: Z. Smith, Leuenberger (Currie, Rowe)

FWD: Zorko, Rockliff, Martin, Breust, Mcaffer, Lee (Kerridge, Lamb)

thinking of dropping Stevens for kanye mitchel therefore i can have franklin instead of zorko and shuey instead of fyfe. Have gone cheap in the ruck and think the breust will be a PoD as well as Kennedy. not sure what to do with my FWD line and maybe get stevenson instead of terlich in DEF. Pretty certain franklin will drop in price and could make a side ways swap with zorko or rockliff to pick up franklin. hopefully the first 6 MIDS will be locks for the whole season and make cash from the MID rookies and focus on boosting the FWD line.

Thoughts?

• J_Miester says:

Stick with Zorko the Magnificent. Will dominate this year.

Very risky locking so many premiums up front. You have included maybe players like Lee who realistically won't get you points soon.

The value is in the mid-field rookies this year – no doubt – stack the back and forward, invest in the future for mids

33. Carly says:

My team:

Def: Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Ellis, Goodes, Docherty. (Stevenson, Terlich)

Mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Kennedy, Deledio, Bennell, Moloney, Stevens, O'Meara. (Mitchell, Crouch)

Ruc- Jacobs, Currie. (Rowe, Witts)

Fwd- Cox, Rockcliff, J.Riewoldt, Watts, Karnezis, Macaffer. (Kerridge, Neade).

Scrap it? Improve it? Feedback please :)

• Eagle says:

Fwd line has weakness = low scores

• cuzza84 says:

mate dont scrap just tweak it it will just do your head in.

I would get rid of riewoldt, no consistency. try to get lecras at a good price because unless he cops another injury he will burn. Plus try and find a Back/ mid for your midfield to allow some movement of Gibbs and Goddard. Also try and find a place for vlastuin, from what I have seen he is a very hard at the ball player who applies pressure. Ready built for AFL.

34. AFL Guru says:

Some advice for the ruck, leave Leuenberger in there. Even though he wont be match fit for 5 – 6 rounds he will still score you 50-70 points which is above his break even price meaning the price will increase. Currie should get a few games too. Longer got spanked in the Ruck tonight and isnt a solution for the berger being out.

• Eagle says:

Silly leaving a non playing unit in the side.
      THE GOAL IS A FULL TEAM, ALL INCREASING IN VALUE!
      Plenty of trades to finnish with a full complement of Premiums
      = a shot at 50K

• @Mr_Crimmins says:

Eagle is right. If Currie plays round 1, Leuey will replace Longer and sit on bench till he's right. I may even have to re-structure my forward line and get a few more RUCK/FWD swings if I want the bigger score.

35. Eagle says:

Mr Crimmins I feel you need to re address your back line and find cheaper value.
    I cant see the value in Redden, AND Lucas SC score will be interesting. I don't know if Malthouse would be impressed with his accountability and disposal efficiency.
    In fact why have any Carlton players in your team at all??.
    LeCras will job share with J Hill and will not generate scorfe and value to your team IMO.
    Macaffer may not play! He is bench only. F6 is Karnesis.
    BUT very nice team for a senior!
    Take a moment, and start again in the backs.
    Best Regards
    Eagle's ASSASSINS

• cuzza84 says:

lecras will burn, hill will have his days. mate remember the absence of nicoski now

• @Mr_Crimmins says:

Thanks for the feedback Eagle.
      I stacked up the backline only because I can't really see any quality mid-priced players, plus out the output of a Heppell will be better than that of a Docherty or a Terlich.
      This team went up during the NAB Cup GF, and after seeing his lack of impact, not sure Redden will be attending Class round 1.
      Lucas is there to generate cash and nothing else. He gets plenty of it, you're right about disposal efficiency, but should generate enough cash for a premium.
      Finally, LeCras is a no brainer for me. Has spent a fair bit in the middle, and is perfect price for a mid priced forward

36. cuzza84 says:

Waddya reckon ?
    Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Suban,Vlastuin, Goodes, Stevenson. Terlich, Docherty

Mids: Ablett, Swan, Beams, Scotland, Watson, K. Stevens, Macrae, Wines, K. Mitchel and O'meara

Rucks: Maric, Currie, Rowe and Daw

FWD: Franklin, Cox, Rockliff, Martin,LeCras, Varcoe, Macaffer and T. Lee

37. tryna win some says:

gday there boys , just a couple of blokes im tossing up to throw in my team and its doin my head in so to speak .. any thoughts on L.hodge to have a decent year .. we all know what hes capable of .. A.goodes we also know what he is capable of but … and then we have B.lake new club proven gun and high scorer seems hard to not give a second thought .. and then last of all my favorite ruffy ol mate C.sylvia ..can score high and should be fully recovered from his last opp in 2012 opp … i need your thoughts boys please thanks champs

• Kev says:

Hodgey's fantasy days are behind him, look elsewhere.
      Typically, Goodes stinks it up first half of the year, dunno why. Look at him after the bye.
      Lake is a nice option, decent POD. Consider
      Sylvia, no doubt he is a good player when he gets it all together, capable of a 90+ average. Consider, but be wary

38. Browndog says:

g’day jock and community,
    have a gander at my side and see what ya think!

Def- Goddard,Gibbs,duffman,heppell,vlastuin,goodes
    (terlich,Stevenson)
    Mid- GAJ,pendles,danger,Bennell,fyfe,k.stevens,k.mitchell,o’meara
    (crouch,viney)
    Ruc- mummy,currie
    (Rowe,witts)
    Fwd- cox,zorko,rocky,dusty,karnezis,mccaffer
    (kerridge,neade)
    $200,400 left in the kitty,so have a bit of freedom to do some last minute
    changes or if all goes well it’ll be good to have for a quick upgrade,plenty more
    tinkering in this week leading up to rnd 1!! thoughts?

39. Dabman says:

Is it bad to only have $8,200 left in my bank?

• Kev says:

Don't understand the obsession people have with wanting 100k left in the bank. Get the best team on the park you can in round 1. If you nail the rooks the the money side of things will sort itself out

• Mac says:

I wouldn't have 100k in the bank, but i wouldn't have 8.2k either. You need about 30k in my opinion, just as a backup incase one of your rookies stuffs up and you need to trade up to one that is scoring well.

40. T-Man says:

Using Lucas in the Parker mould (similar strategy to PowerToThePeople 2012)…nice Mr Crimmins :)

41. Kev says:

Love Lucas, walk up starter at most clubs, but where does he fit in the blues mids? Played 18 games in 3 years. Played the opening 6 games last season and was vested 3 times, only played two more after that. Likely to play while Scotland sits the first two rounds out, but will be in and out of the side imo

It's a gamble that could pay off. Just not a fan of taking gambles in the midfield

42. Ando says:

Any thoughts
    Def-Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Heppell, Vlaustin, Goodes (Stevenson, Terlich)

Mid- Danger, J Selwood, Shuey, Bennell, Fyfe, Moloney, K Mitchell, O'Meara (Viney, Crouch)

Ruck-Bellchammbers, Currie (Witts, Rowe)

Fwd-T Walker, Rockliff, Martin, JJ Kennedy, Varcoe, Karnezis (Mcaffer, Lee)

Still have $414,700 left but i dont know where to spend it
    tempted to get Yarran after last night

43. Dom says:

This is my team:

DEFENDERS: B.Goddard, B.Gibbs, P.Duffield, D.Heppell, B.Goodes, N.Vlastuin (L.Stevenson/D.Terlich(E))

MIDFIELD: G.Ablett (C), S.Pendlebury(VC), P.Dangerfield, S.Sidebottom, N.Fyfe, K.Stevens, O.Wines, J.O'Meara (K.Mitchell(E)/B.Crouch)

RUCK: S.Jacobs , D.Currie (J.Witts(E)/M.Daw)

FORWARD: L.Franklin, T.Walker, D.Zorko, L.Jetta (Syd), P.Karnezi, B.Macaffer (S.Rowe(E)/S.Kerridge)

$47,900 left

44. Scott says:

Hello community,

I have got 4 league codes open for the community codes are:

– 324709
    – 801927
    – 993810
    – 292409.

High quality leagues is the aim get on board all.

45. Wazz says:

Alrighty Guys, any suggestions will be strongly considered.

Team

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Duff Man, Hanley, Vlastuin, Goodes, (Stevenson, Terlich)

MID: GAJ, Pendles, Danger, Gaff, Mundy, Stevens, Crouch, O'Mera, (Mitchell, Viney)

RUC: Roughead, Zac Smith (Currie, Moller)

FWD: Buddy, Zorko, Rockcliff, LeCras, Karnezis, Macaffer, (Neade, Rowe)

Hanley or Heppell?

Roughie or Sammy Jacobs?

Cheers Guys

• cuzza84 says:

Sammy jacobs in the pure ruck pos. Roughy i think has merit as a forward, and last year was one of few DPP worth having there, I would wait and feel out how he goes, this year you have the consistent proven performers in the likes of Cox and Naitinui that will hedge a risk… on rowe in the ruck bench for example. Buddy is too expensive for my liking, I made the change from him to zorko last night.

46. Ando says:

Is the teen-wolf fit for round 1?

47. Mr Crimmins says:

Don’t forget my fellow community. I’ve picked this team on the presumption that Currie doesn’t get a game Rd 1. If he does, he’ll come in and Leuey will replace Longer.

48. Ben says:

Rate my team please guys

DEF; Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Heppell, Vlaustin, Goodes (Stevenson, Terlich)

MID: Pendulbury, Watson, Cotchin, Kennedy, Bennell, Moloney, Crouch, Mitchell
    (Viney, O'meara)

RUCK: Jacobs, Currie (Witts, Rowe)

FORW: Roughead, Cox, Zorko, Lecras, Karnezis, Macaffer (Dwyer, Neade)

I left Ablett out because he will definitely drop in price significantly

49. Luke says:

B – Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Heppell, Goodes, Terlich ( Stevenson, Docherty)

M – Swan, Pendles, Danger, Shuey, Fyfe, Stevens, Wines,Crouch (O'Meara Viney)

R – Jacobs Currie (Rowe Witts)

F- Cox Zorko Bartel Rockliff Karnezis Maccafer (Kerridge Dwyer)

$141,000 left

Do you like my side?
    Any helpful tips?
    Would it be worth getting hartlett instead of heppell?
    Please give some feedback

50. Josh says:

Getting close to my final team, I need some advice on my M4 AND F4:

A: Deledio + LeCras

B: Priddis + Robinson/Martin?

I'm leaning towards the 2nd option but torn between Robbo and Martin

51. gghfhf says:

what i don't understand is why you have Taylor Walker in your team