2013 Supercoach Premium Cheat Sheet

Filed in Premium Cheat Sheet, Supercoach, Supercoach Cheat Sheets by on March 9, 2013 • views: 10990

Supercoach premium cheat sheet

We are getting down to the pointy end now!

I have penned my first Premium cheat sheet of the season for you folks:

Click here for your 2013 AFL Fantasy PREMIUM player cheat sheet

I want to take this opportunity to remind you all to keep your wits about you. I’ve been in this caper for a bloody long time folks… and the last few weeks before Supercoach and Dreamteam lockout is PRIME TIME for knee jerk player selection decisions.

I want to urge you all to stick to your guns… to trust in the research you’ve done this pre season and to remember that these NAB Cup hitouts are NOT THE REAL DEAL. No doubt young talent is unearthed and player positional changes become apparent – but whatever you do – don’t change your mind re: premium players based on the last few weeks of the pre season.

Well enough of that business – enjoy the sheet and as always I’m gaggin to hear what you reckon below.

Jock Reynolds.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1. Where's the almighty Watson?
    Also who would be a good swap for Shaw?

• jockreynolds says:

Yeah.. he's stiff not to be there old son thats for certain. Just can't fit him in my structure this season – only going in with 2-3 of the ultra premiums… looks as if itll likely be GAJ, Pendles and possibly one other

• dannyboy says:

hey jock, what makes you go pendles over swanny? i got swan at the moment, simply because he has been more consistant over a longer period. Do you know something we dont???

• SCaddict says:

Yeah Jobe is a must for me as well but there are only so many spots on the cheat sheet and more importantly in one's team. Swan, Beams and my man J.P.Kennedy are also very hard to pass up on too.

I have 3 super elites in my team. GAJ is a lock for me but the other two names keeps changing between these 5 or 6 fine fellas almost on a daily basis. Currently giving Jobe and Pendles the nod but goodness knows what it will be by Round 1.

• Jocka says:

I Entered Sportsbets AFL Million dollar tipping competition and scored a $250 Free bet. You bloody ripper. I enteted here- http://bit.ly/tipsportsbet

2. Jimmo says:

Are you 100% sure on Zorko as a premium lock this year, Jock? Hasn't even played 20 games yet!

3. Ben says:

Jock, Thoughts on Jarryd Roughead? Played pretty well today!

• Kev says:

That forward line was missing buddy and cyril, he only really pulled his finger out in the last kicking 3 goals. Won't be starting with him

4. Nick says:

Cox a big injury risk o.O. Please tell me you are joking. He hasn't missed a game in 3 years…

5. Andy says:

Hey Jock,
    Would you take a risk with your rucks and have Z.Smith and Leuenberger?
    I can downgrade Franklin to Zorko and Dangerfield to Shuey and I’ll be able to afford the price of a Jacobs or Roughead.
    Regardless I think I’ll downgrade Franklin to Zorko (just been a little concerned as he’s only in his second year).

It’s all about getting the balance of premiums for me and would love your help.

Here is my team.

Def: Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, C. Newman,
    Vlastuin, Goodes (Docherty, Terlich)

Mids: GAJ, Pendles, Dangerfield, Cotchin, Wines, Omeara, Viney (K.Mitchell, Crouch)

Rucks: Z. Smith, Berger (Rowe, Currie)

FWD: Franklin, Cox, Rockliff, J. Bolton, Varcoe, Macaffer (Kerridge, Lee)

Cheers mate.

• missing a midfield player in there .. love the team though, great balance – I think with Cox in your forward line you can take a punt on your rucks – if for some reason Smith or Berger don't fire then you can swing Cox in there and look to change your forward line.

Zorko is a risk for me, but one I am willing to take – not having the best of games tonight but is a SC scoring machine with his forward pressure, ability to lay tackles and impact the score board – remember his average form last year had a sub effected score .. Best pure forward in the game behind buddy and pav but offers better value than both of them at the start of the year

6. Max says:

Hey Jock your missing Hamish the ham Hartlett! He will get midfield time at port and is one of their main players.. 105+ average if he plays a full year!

7. Daniel says:

G'day Jocko wondering thoughts on 4 players. who would be better Boyd, Cotchin, Selwood or deledio or any players you thing would be good. thanx.

• daniel,

all of the above mentioned players are solid and will finish with elite status come the end of the year. If you are asking who is best value for money out of those I would pick them in this order

1. Cotchin/Deledio – can't split them and see them both average 118
      2. Selwood (Geelong) – will average 115-118 – consistent but can't see him kicking on from his current average
      3. Boyd – oldest out of the lot – inconsistent and will become more of a mentor to the very young and talented up and coming mids at the dogs – average 110 but will have 10 scores below 100

hop that helps

• The Old Dylan says:

That would have been a great pun if you were talking about North Melbourne…

• Luke says:

Boyd inconsistent? Is that a joke? Obviously you have no clue if you think Boyd is inconsistent, he has averaged 30+ touches for the last 3 years. And average. 113 last year. How is that inconsistent?

• John says:

Inconsistent isn't going on average. Mick is simply saying that Boyd will put out too many scores below 100… Also he may get 30 posessions but his efficiency isn't very high which makes him a better afl fantasy player.

Onto Daniels Question before I tell you what I think I'm taking Boyd out of this group… I think it depends on what your looking for deledio and Selwood are consistent and good PODS whereas Cotchin will score between 95-200.
          I think if you want Cotchin you need to get 2 players who will always score more than 105 to put with him…
          In Order
          Selwood
          Cotchin
          deledio

• Bomber Stef says:

Cotchin and J Selwood for me. Both will step up with their captaincies.

114.6 two year average for Selwood and 108.4 for Cotchin. Hard to split – Cotchin might not score as well when you have a gun tagger on him.

• Vaswah says:

Boyd: 2012 – Played every game – 6 games under 100 (including a 96 & 97)
      Selwood: 2012 – Played 16 Games – 3 games under 100 (including a 99)
      Deledio: 2012 – Played 19 Games – 3 games under 100 (including a pair of 91's)
      Cotchin: 2012 Played 18 Games – 2 games under 100 (98 & 99)

So Boyd seems the less consistent in pumping out those 100+ scores, but keep in mind in total points scored he is out in front due to playing every game. Pick your poison imo

8. Les says:

I have a question jock not a premium question. But Dan hanneberry break out season? he is 22 so he fits in the breakout zone. He vs both GCS and GWS in the first 3 rounds only 439 thousand?

• Les says:

oh and in the prelim against collingwood he got 118 SC and in the GF against the hawks he got a massive 141

• Smittzzy says:

Ive had him on my radar since day 1 could reach a reliable premium status. Great ball winner only thing he lacks is goal kicking. he is firmly in my side at the present

• SCaddict says:

He is certainly a Swan on the rise. I would also place his team mate Luke Parker in that category who will hopefully shed the kermit vest for good this season and have a breakout year. Sadly I can't fit either in my squad but both certainly warrant selection consideration.

9. Mac says:

Liking the look of Zorko but can he handle a tag? I don't think he got too much attention last year but will definitely attract some this year.

• Smittzzy says:

All the tags will be on rich or rockliff as the better players i'd tip mate.

• SCaddict says:

Yeah I agree. Redden will also attracts a fair amount of attention too. Hard at the ball players like Zorko are tough to tag anyway and the bugger never seems to stop running.

Really like the looks of the Lions this season and my forward line is presently chock full of them.

10. Popey says:

Great work on the sheet young Jock,

I have a question for you and the community, is it too risky to have all 3 of Zorko, Rocky and Karnezis in my forwards? Currently have Vacoe over Karn but would prefer Karnezis as he is coming into his 3rd year.

Thoughts?

• SCaddict says:

Wouldn't lose too much sleep on that one mate. Just pick the players you reckon represent the best value whether they be premiums, mid pricers or rooks or which team they play for. The rest of it will work itself out.

With the new bye scoring rules it's less important than previous years plus by time you get to the byes you will probably have traded at least a third of your starting team away so it will probably look a fair bit different anyway.

I have all those 3 Lions you have as well as Cornelius on my bench for a POD rather than Varcoe who every man and his dog will have!

• Popey99 says:

Love that approach mate. Thanks for the opinion. (btw it is still me just logged in with intense debate account)

11. Kev says:

McEvoy vs Jacobs – thoughts?

• Popey99 says:

Big Sammy Jacobs is set for a massive year in my opionion. Both are just entering their prime as ruckmen and so I see them both being awesome picks in 2013.

Would say that Jacobs will average 107 and McEvoy 105.

• Shimma says:

Agree with Popey99, McEvoy's output might decrease a little with Tom Hickey going to the saints

• Bomber Stef says:

McEvoy has averaged 102.7 over the last 2 years and Jacobs 97.4.

If you factor in Jacobs improvement and the Hickey impact on McEvoy you'd take Jacobs by a nose.

12. tension says:

Popey – think your on the right track there – the Lions you mentioned are undervalued.

J.P. K's name left off the mids list I see – flying firmly under the radar again then.

Community: I'm seeking your wisdom on the best supercoach defender money can buy for under $470,000. Not including Atley, who I already have. If you could take a second to fill out the poll that would be sweet.

Cheers!

• Popey99 says:

Under 470k? If you don't have Heppell, then he's your man. Otherwise Watts or Broughton seem good buys with plenty of scope for improvement.

• Shimma says:

Newman or Heppell would be good picks as well

• SCaddict says:

Yes I would have JPK in my team if I could fit in 5 elite mids but alas I'll have to try and bring him in midseason.

• Bomber Stef says:

Pearce!!

I am super keen on him this year. Should play predominantly through the midfield too.

• jimbotraralgon says:

cox is a lock with sandy down. Quite a weak field in the rucks this year.

13. Les says:

So at the moment my team sits at
    DEF
    Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield
    Broughton, goodes, colquhoun
    (Docherty, Terlich)

Mid
    Ablett, Pendles, Watson, Deledio
    Barlow, Wines, Mitchell O'meara
    (Stevens, Crouch)

Ruck
    Cox, Berger (currie, Rowe)

FWD
    Walker T, Rockliff, Dusty or zorko
    J Kennedy, Karnezis, Macaffer
    (Daniher, Neade)

How does that sit? also daniher will he play?

• Kev says:

You're just about set there I reckon mate. Still got question marks over luey – if he was right I think we would have seen him this preseason a little bit.

With your DPP ruck swing open, I'd shift Cox up forward for Tex and have a play around with your rucks

• Mathew says:

I would consider mundy over barlow. mundy has never had alot of people talking about him and 3 years ago he was top 5 scorer. so far his preseason looks good and 2nd year in after having a big injury. no reason he cant make it back to high prem levels again.

• Bomber Stef says:

Looks good …

Bring in Ryder for Walker or Kennedy so you can have the ruck switch.

I would take Dusty over Zorko at this stage to free up some cash.

Take Kerridge over Daniher.

14. AlRadford says:

Jock, love ya mate, but in all seriousness, Bennell before Swam and JPK??? Both will be 125 + avg players

15. Ryan says:

This is how my team looks at the moment

DEF:
    Goddard, Gibbs, Duffiled
    Heppel, Vlaustin, Goodes
    (Docherty, Terlich)

MID:
    Ablett, Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Cotchin
    Moloney, Wines, Mitchell, Viney
    (Crouch, O'Meara)

RUCK:
    Jacobs, Leuenberger (Currie, Rowe)

FWD:
    Cox, Zorko, Rockliff
    Jetta, Karnezis, Daniher
    (Macaffer, Lee)

All Thoughts and comments appreciated.
    Should I not have three Brisbane forwards? If so, who should go?

• Russ says:

Giday Ryan, I'd consider maybe downgrading one of your premiums in the midfield for a midpriced good player or expensive rookie who can play..eg: Nick Lower, Koby Stevens..and transfer Zorko or Rockliffe to the midfield so they can interchange, then you could add Lecras, Varco, Byrnes or Sipposs to the fwd line…you want to make some money so you can upgrade…good luck mate.

• Kev says:

Nothing wrong with a 4-1-5 mid set up mate, having a zorko or rocky in the guts is a waste imo.

Some bloody good teams coming together now, I like Jetta as a POD, haven't seen him in many teams at all.

Questions over Daniher, kid can play, but he is still firmly in the cotton wool.

• Ryan says:

Yeah, Daniher worries me, but there really aren't too many other options in terms of rookie forwards that you hear about getting many games this season. Any ideas on one that I may have missed?

• Shimma says:

Not too sure on his injured ankle, but I heard somewhere that Jake Stringer averaged 140 in TAC cup last year. Slight injury risk

16. Jimmo says:

Which one to pick out of Mundy or Harley Bennell?

• Russ says:

I'd go Bennell just because he's younger, has bulked up a bit, is not returning from any injuries and, Gold Coast will win more games this year because they're all a bit harder and more experienced than last year.

• SCaddict says:

Yeah I'd nudge slightly the way of Bennell too. GC also have an easier draw in the first 5 rounds. Both guys are solid selections though and should have good seasons.

• mathew says:

Mundy. 2nd year back after a bad injury. full preseason under belt and was top 5 prem player 3 years ago. at his price even if he doesnt ave 100 u wont have lost money and can trade to an ultra.

17. Philip says:

Considering going a little left field strategy here.

Starting with, JPK, Jack, and Hanneberry in my mids with sydney starting with a fairly easy draw and then upgrading JPK or Jack for GAJ after 5 or 6 rounds, banking on a nice little price rise from the former and a drop from the latter…

Thoughts?

• Popey99 says:

Risky, very risky. If both bloke suffer a form drop and GAJ is till pumpin it out, you will basically derail your season then and there.

18. Mark says:

reckon Birchall might score big because Clinton Young and now Matt Suckling aren't there?

• Popey99 says:

Yeah i like that thought. Certainly could be a factor.

• SCaddict says:

Yeah although I reckon that one can go both ways. Also means that he will probably get even more shut down attention from the opposition than usual. That said Birchall is a quality player and a very consistent and proven performer so should be a popular selection in many teams.

19. Tom says:

Does anyone think that my midfield is just a bit too weak..?

Ablett, Dangerfield, Swallow, Shuey, Bennell, K.Mitchell, O'meara

I'm feeling that i should free up some money around the ground and then get in someone like Pendles or Cotchin. Thoughts?

• Popey99 says:

Nah, it's not too bad. Maybe someone like Pendles would shore that up, but if you're confident with that, then go for it. You're missing someone btw.

• SCaddict says:

Nah don't sweat it mate. You have a stronger midfield than I do. In fact you could even sacrifice one of your premiums for another rookie or mid price cash cow but definitely nothing wrong with your current structure. Well done!

• Shimma says:

too weak? You've got 5 premiums hahaha, it'll be a lot stronger than most I reckon

20. Jimsa says:

Any thoughts on my team so far?

$122k left after this:

def: Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Heppell, B Goodes, Docherty (Terlich, Colquhoun)

mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Cotchin, Shuey, Moloney, Varcoe, Stevens, Wines (O'Meara, Viney)

ruck: Smith, Leuenberger (Rowe, Currie)

forw: Franklin, Cox, Zorko, Siposs, Kennedy, Macaffer (Kerridge, Neade)

Thanks guys :)

21. james says:

Whats everyones thought on Jimmy Toumpas?

22. Dee says:

Koby Stevens vs. Oliver Wines? Which one is a better pick for supercoach this year? Opinion would be appreciated…. Thanks!

• Popey99 says:

Depends, if you want consistency and likeliness to play games then go for Koby, but Wines has massive scoring potential. I have Stevens in as a 100% lock.

Wines to average 78 from 17 games
      Stevens to average 81 from 20 games.

• Dee says:

Thanks Popey99…. It's just that I have to choose between them, I already have 5 rookies in my midfield…. Bradley Hill, Wines/Stevens, Jaeger, Mitchell and Viney. Any thoughts on Hill and Viney?! I reckon Hill is flying under the radar…. Not many have him in their team, a rookie and tipped to win the rising star?? Plus yesterday's performance was pretty impressive….. Thoughts? Plus I think Viney as a M6 is a must…. I just hope having 5 guns and 5 rookies will cut it in the midfield! I know most have a 6 and 4 setting…

• Popey99 says:

I have a 5-5 setting at the moment if you count Fyfe as a premo. Haven't seen enough of Hill to make a judgement call, but from what I have seen I can tell you he will be inconsistent. Will bag some 90+ scores to go with the 50- ones.

To rank the top 6 rookie mids I would go;
          1) Kane Mitchell
          2) Jaeger O'Meara
          3) Koby Stevens
          4) Olli Wines
          5) Brad Crouch
          6) Jack Viney

Viney is a star, but may be Magner all over again? When he is playing as a free roamer, he will score well, but can see him used as a tagged also.

• Dee says:

Hmmmm….. Thanks for that, just replaced Hill for Wines…. lol. Will Viney play Round 1 and will he play at least 15 games this year you reckon?

• Popey99 says:

Absoulutely he will play, just dunno what kind of role. He is currently locked in on my bench.

Eeny meeny miny moe…..

I think both are going to develop into extremely fat cash cows so are both locks in my team. Yes Hill is very much high on my radar too and I will find a spot for him if named in round 1.

Hawks only real weakness (other than kicking truly between the big sticks at times!) is midfield pace and Hill may prove to be to be somewhat of a panacea there.

23. Dee says:

Is Brent Staker still injured?? Does anyone know?? LOL

24. Tom says:

Who's a better option for R1:

Jacobs or Smith?

For $200k less, if smith could get similar scores to Jacobs , then i could use the money somewhere better!

Thoughts anyone?

• PortJared04 says:

Jacobs will be the #1 Supercoach ruck by the end of the year in my eyes, will average around 20 more than Smith I think, however if your getting smith to earn money then trade in for Nic Nat mid season? Could go for smith.

• Tom says:

If Jacobs is gonna be the #1 ruck by year's end, then he could be my R1 for the whole season, and i won't have to use a trade up, which is what i would have to do if i had Smith. I'm going with Jacobs

25. Les says:

Has anyone else contemplated two premium rucks? I am thinking Cox and Jacobs as everyone is going with berger and adding in an extra mid price forward

• Kev says:

Many are going with one premium ruck and cox up fwd, rolling the dice on a mid priced R2. If the mid pricer flops early cox can shift into the ruck line and you'll be able to grab one of the many mid price fwd options this year

• Ross says:

Les I did what you are considering. Not sold on Leuenberger. At least Cox & Jacobs will get you 100+ each week. Leuenberger not at full fitness. I took out Johnson & put in Varcoe.

26. Jimmy says:

What is it with bock. Havent heard much of him will he play round 1? Is he a good option?

27. PortJared04 says:

Need advice anyone!
    Need a high end Mid-Pricer/Premium to fill M4

I currently am going with;
    Ablett, Pendles, Danger, ?, Moloney, K.Stevens, K.Mitchell, O'Meara (Vines, Crouch)

Thinking maybe Mundy or maybe Shuey? Thoughts anyone

• Tom says:

Depends on how much money you have left over, you want to have around $100k at the start of Round 1, so if getting Shuey leaves you with little money left over, go with Mundy.
      Both of them will have a ripping year, I have Shuey in my team though. I somehow trust him more.

• Kev says:

That depends on your strategy Tom, I'm not a fan of having money left over, I want the strongest possible team come round 1

PortJared – I think they'll average similar this year. Mundy looks to be over the broken leg but you never know with that injury, if he starts having hamstring tightness he could be in and out of the side. For that reason I'd go shuey

• DEE says:

Fyfe will have a bigger season than Mundy this year…. If all goes well with he's shoulder looking at 100-110 average this year!

• Popey99 says:

Mate you must go with either Shuey or Fyfe there I reckon. Shuey's output will considerably improve on a consistent basis this season, lock him in and he will pump out 115-120 ppg for you this year. Fyfe would be an absolute lock if he didn't have a few injury problems. He will average 115-120 this year if he stays on the park.

28. Popey99 says:

Dan Currie; Jon Giles Comparison

Currie 2013
    Year in system: 7th
    Age: 25
    Height: 200cm
    Weight: 99kg
    Way to club: Delisted by former AFL club (Sydney). Played 1 season in a lower level competition (SANFL). Picked up in draft.
    Position in club: Vying for no.1 ruck with an experienced, but most uncertain and inconsistent current ruckman (Todd Goldstein).

Giles 2012:
    Year in system: 7th
    Age: 25
    Height: 201cm
    Weight: 100kg
    Way to club: Delisted by former AFL club (Port Adelaide). Played 1 season in lower level competition (SANFL). Picked up in rookie draft.
    Position in club: Potential no.1 ruckman when experienced ruckman (Dean Brogan) isn't playing. Cements no.1 ruckman spot as season goes on.

The similarities are astounding! As far as natural ruckman go Currie is 100% that, but Giles' smarts around the ground allowed him to take uncontested marks through the back line, as well as pick up his fair share of +6's. If Currie gets a chance to prove himself in the season proper rucking alone, (which he did yesterday against Geelong and picked up a cool 109 SC points!) he could take the top dog role at North. If he is selected alone rd.1, he will be my no.2 ruck next to Sam Jacobs.

Thoughts?

• SCaddict says:

Yeah Currie will be either R3 or R4 in over 90% of teams this season. Certainly I viable R2 option as well if you want to spend your coin elsewhere.

But in that case you would probably want to also have either Cox, Hale, Ryder or Roughie in your forward line to swap into the ruck in case he falls out of favour during the season to Goldy or a extra spot is freed up in some games for Daw as a forward with part time ruck duties.

• Popey99 says:

Yeah, I currently have Currie @R2 with Coxy in the forward line and Rowe on my RUC bench.

Prepared to exactly that as i don't have a rookie on the field in my forward line due to free cash not used in the RUC's. Basically, the way i see it, I'd honestly prefer to have Currie on the field than Macaffer. In the end, it isn't that big of risk once in context.

• Spifflicator says:

I got both of 'em :)

• Azz says:

where did you find the supercoach points?

29. Jimmy says:

Just would like to know what are the popular forward rookies? Danhier, macaffer, menzel, lee not really sure?

• Jimmy says:

What are your thought in Josh J Kennedy. did kick 5.3 in nab cup last game. Would you reccomend him over Lecras?

• SCaddict says:

I'm seriously considering him myself. I expect Lecras to score more consistently but JJK is $70K cheaper so that's a tough one.

• AFL Guru says:

JJK is a suicide selection

• SCaddict says:

He averaged 86 in SC in 2011 which saw him shoot up in value to around $500K at various stages that year. That's 15 ppg more than Varcoe achieved in 2011 who's the flavour of the month around here!

Obviously last year was a write off with the ankle injury but he seems well past that now slotting 5 majors in a losing effort to Port last weekend.

He's also entering prime time for a key forward at still only 25yrs old. With the emerging midfield power of the Eagles with Gaff, Shuey, Masten, Priddis, Selwood and Wellingham he should get plenty of opportunities to be fed with the ball.

So certainly worthy of consideration I would've thought at under $300K. I reckon he's a nice POD actually so I've found a spot for him in my team.

30. Tony says:

This is my team at the moment
    DEF
    Goddard Gibbs Hanley heppell atley vlastuin (pittard goodes)

MID
    Ablett swan dangerfield bennell gaff toumpas crouch onwards ( Whitfield viney )

RUC
    Jacobs leuenberger ( currie moller )

FWD
    Franklin bartel rockliff Cornelius lee lamb ( kerridge Mcbean )

I’m thinking too many rookies in 4wd line.
    Feedback welcome

• Ando says:

If you downgraded a midfield gun (Ablett,Swan,Danger) to someone like Fyfe/Hannebery you could then spend that extra cash on a mid price forward (Karny/Varcoe/Lecras)

31. Tony says:

Onwards is omeara !

32. Tom says:

Who's a better option?
    Dangerfield or Pedles?

I feel that Pendles will produce some ripper scores, but won't play as many games as Dangerfield. Thoughts?

• PortJared04 says:

Have both in my side, Pendles for consistency, 2nd best Supercoacher in my eyes. Dangerfield can pump out huge scores but won't be as consistent as Pendles who will probably average around 120. Will only miss one or two through resting?

• Tom says:

How can I fit both in my mid though??

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Atley, Vlastuin, Goodes

MID: Ablett, Pendles, Swallow, Shuey, Bennell, Moloney, K.Mitchell, O'meara

RUC: Jacobs, Leuenberger

FWD: Cox, Rockliff, Zorko, Siposs, Varcoe, Macaffer

$33k left over,
        what can i change to fit Dangerfield and Pendles?

• PortJared04 says:

Like your team a lot, maybe just keep one. And Pendles > Dangerfield.
          Keep as is.

• Popey99 says:

Downgrade Moloney to a rookie, upgrade Bennell/Swallow to Danger. But I like your mid as it is.

• Popey99 says:

Pendles over Danger for me, but I can see both being top 5 mids at the end of the year. Pendles will play every game this year imo, so don't worry about that.

• SCaddict says:

Would expect Pendles to have both the higher average and the higher total points when it's all said and done although Danger will be right up there again too.

Whilst Pendles missed 4 games last season with the fracture he only missed 4 games the previous 4 regular seasons combined!

If you already have either Swan or Beams I would pick Danger to give yourself another team captain option to the Pies but otherwise I'd lean ever so slightly towards Pendles especially if your are talking the M1 or M2 position.

• Tom says:

Thanks for your input guys! I guess it'll come down to how the rest of my team ends up by the start of R1, i'll look to have both of them in there, but at the moment i'll keep Pendles in there and leave Danger.

I don't think i'll downgrade moloney and then upgrade swallow or bennell, i feel that they will be good smokie picks throughout the year, i know not many people will have them, whereas a lot will have Dangerfield.
        This is where Supercoach does your head in! :S

33. Nick says:

Thoughts on my current team:

Def: Goddard, Gibbs, Hanley, B.Goodes, Pittard, Docherty (Stevensen, Terlich)
    Mid: Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Dangerfield, J.Selwood, Wines, K.Mitchell, Crouch (O'Meara, Viney)
    Ruck: Cox, Leuenberger (Daw/Witts/Rowe, Currie)
    Fwd: T.Walker, Rockliff, S.Johnson, Hawkins, Karnezis, Mayes (Macaffer, Kersten/Kerridge/Kennedy)
    Cash: $600

Undecided on my R3 and F8 position, but that will come down to who is selected rd 1.

34. Adam says:

Any feedback would be appreciated guys :)

Backs: Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Vlastuin, Goodes, Colquhoun
    (Docherty, Terlich)

Mids: Ablett, Pendlebury, Watson, Kennedy, Cotchin, Wines, Mitchell, O'Meara
    (Crouch, Viney)

Rucks: Cox, Leuenberger
    (Currie, Witts)

Forwards: Zorko, Bartel, Rockliff, Martin, Varcoe, Macaffer
    (Kerridge, Neade)

Thinking about swapping Bartel for Stevey J and having him on the bench for the first week, and also maybe upgrade Martin… Thoughts? Or any other changes I could look at making?

Cheers guys

• PortJared04 says:

Bartel for Broughton would free up cash?

• SCaddict says:

Very potent team you have formed there Adam. Love your choice of elite mids. Would pick those 5 guys myself but with the strategy I'm pursuing can only fit in 3 of them at the start so JPK and Cotch will have to become mid season acquisitions for my team.

Yes I reckon Stevie J would be preferable to Jimmy for the money.

35. Shezza says:

DEF: Goddard Gibbs Hartlett B Goodes Terlich Stevenson
    EMG: Docherty Colquhoun
    MIDS: Ablett Pendlebury Swan Dangerfield Shuey K Stevens Viney Couch K Mitchell
    EMG: O'Meara
    RUCKS: Jacobs Luenberger
    FWDS: Franklin Cox Bartel Rockliff Macaffer Karnezis
    EMG: T Lee Kerridge
    $300 left
    * Kerrige is the player I am looking at swapping

36. Shezza says:

Rucks EMG: S Rowe Currie

37. Ando says:

Need advice on my mid anyone!!!

Ablett, Murphy, Shuey, Bennell, Fyfe, Moloney, O'Meara, Viney (Mitchell, Crouch)

I want Hannebery but i can't decide who to take out. I have about $50,000 left over

38. Ross Was Lyon says:

The fact that Leigh Montagna is not on this cheat sheet shows me that someone is not doing their homework

• Shimma says:

6 spots available in the MID cheat sheet spot, surely you're not saying you would put Montagna in the top 6 for discussion

• Ross Was Lyon says:

My word I would his NAB cup stats don’t lie, Montagna is flying and at 530k he is under priced in a big way

• SCaddict says:

Hey Jock is a Saints man so I'm sure he would have considered him if he was worthy of inclusion on a very short list of the AFLs best. Haven't seem him named in many teams so perhaps keep him as your secret POD!

But well down on my draft list and many others I'm guessing.

39. Benno says:

Another great cheat sheet jock. You've convinced me to put Duffield in my backline aswell as tempt me with Shuey and bennell but not sold on them yet.

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Hartlett, Heppell, Goodes
    (Colquhoun, Terlich)

MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Cotchin, Fyfe, Moloney, Stevens, K.Mitchell, O’Meara
    (Crouch, Viney)

RUC: Jacobs, Currie
    (Rowe, Witts)

FWD: Cox, Zorko, Rockliff, Martin, Varcoe, Macaffer
    (Neade, Dwyer)

$4,300 left

Advice, feedback and thoughts from anyone would be great, Cheers

• SCaddict says:

There's isn't much not to like about these selections Benno. Only slight area of concern is the bottom end of your forward line but that's a common problem for many and certainly can be lived with.

• Benno says:

Thanks SCa, what are your thoughts about going…

Out: Jacobs, Dwyer
        In: Zac Smith, Karnezis

And then swinging cox to start R1 and Smith R2

I've been liking the look Karnezis and Smith, it also helps to beef up my forwards a bit.

Cheers

• SCaddict says:

It's a hard call as Jacobs is a proven premium ruckman and Smith is still yet to emerge although looking likely to improve this season. But yes like your idea of swinging Cox into R1 at least temporarily and I reckon you won't be disappointed selecting young Karny in your forward line.

Dwyer although very well credentialled and talented seems long down the list of rookie starters trying to crack into that Pies star studded midfield with Swan, Pendles, Harry O, Daisy and eventually Ball all to come back into the side over the coming weeks.

I guess Leuey is the other one to consider for R2 over Smith as he's produced premium output before his injury. And if he isn't able to front up for Rd 1 for some reason then his team mate Longer is another one to seriously look at who actually looked pretty good last night against Jolly.

• Mdawgga says:

Harry o midfield mate your kidding me? Whatta bout Blair beams sidy and fasolo shaw getting swung In there…

• SCaddict says:

With Russell's acquisition in the off-season there's talk of Harry O getting time on the wing which last time I looked is counted as part of the midfield. Blair, Beams and Sidy all played on the weekend so they aren't new additions.

But indeed all those guys will get game time in the midfield so it makes Dwyers job nearly impossible of getting any games at all unless there are significant midfield injuries at the Pies.

40. Shimma says:

Thoughts on having Heath Shaw over Goddard as a POD? Everyones picking BJ but Im not sold on him yet. Convince me?

• SCaddict says:

Yes some players just have more appeal than other completely valid alternatives. Also we've seen much more of Goddard in the pre-season plus all the talk of him being the prize off season acquisition makes him hard to ignore.

But absolutely nothing wrong picking Shaw instead as a consistent premium output defender.

• Mdawgga says:

Shaw doesn't start well… All his scores come from rd 10/11 onwards

41. SCaddict says:

deleted

42. Andy says:

What’s your opinion – Franklin and Fyfe V Zorko, Shuey and 30k ?

Thanks.

• Shimma says:

Zorko and Shuey

• Jimmy says:

franklin and fyfe and use the 30 k for bennell = lance franklin and harley bennell

Zorko and Shuey!! Every day. #Consistency

• Spifflicator says:

Franklin is fools gold. Will score massive some weeks but he just doesn't play enough to justify spending 600k on a player who hasn't played more than 19 games for the last 3 seasons due to ill discipline and mysterious hammy injuries.

In terms of total points for the year he was Hawthorns 5th best forward in 2012 and only 20th overall. He MIGHT win you a league game or two, but he will lose you the $50k.

No Buddy Love for me

43. Adam Williams says:

HEY !
    heres my team, any thoughts on who to kick off the team, or who should be benched come round 1?
    Backs: Heath Scotland, Dyson Heppell, Heath Sha, Brandon Ellis, C-Guthrie & Nick Vlastuin. BENCH – B Goodes & L Stevenson.
    Mids: Dane Swan (captain), Trent Cotchin, Pendlebury, Scott Thompson, Dayne Zorko, Kane Lucas, O Wines, K Mitchell. BENCH – O'meara & D Rampe.
    Rucks: Patrick Ryder, Majak Daw. BENCH – S Rowe & D Currie.
    Forwards: Paul Chapman, Roughhead, Rioli, Steven Motlop, Saad (saints), Ricky Petterd ( new tigers player ) BENCH – macaffer and ben kennedy ( both pies )
    who to change and keep? THANKS !! P.S have about 60k left.

• SCaddict says:

Wow I give you props man for coming up with a team quite different to many here.

I could say I prefer this guy or that guy myself but it's actually good to see a bit of diversity so well done and good luck in your comps.

• Adam Williams says:

cheers man, my third year i think? first time barely got near 1800 points per round, second year up to 1800 ( i was not wise with my decisions back then ) ,
        and now im hoping for 2000+ points per round average. Arrangements will be made as to who is going to be going on my bench, and whos in the squad of 22 :)
        any thoughts on some small swaps, i feel i have a solid structure, though at the same time i feel a few players could have better playing potential than the ones i've chosen.
        What SLIGHT changes would you change to this structure/team? Cheers. i will be keeping the same rough idea on team, but just a few minor changes im hoping i can put into action. THANKS MAN ! P.S sorry this message is a bit jumbled up. :D

• SCaddict says:

As my team is significantly different there's probably little value getting into individuals too much. For instance we don't share a single player in the forward line so I'm obviously going to have quite different views to you.

But I would say in general terms you should try and populate your midfield purely with midfield specialists and insert the DPPs in your forward and back lines. You want to have as many midfield types in your team by time you get to the finals as they tend to produce the highest fantasy scores.

So I would try and move Zorko into your forward line if you can for say either Chappy or Rioli. Then you could perhaps replace Zorko in the midfield with another rising star like say Bennell or Shuey.

As Shimma mentioned Scotland is probably a slightly risky proposition even though he has been a fantasy point generating machine in the past. Plus he's also been suspended for the first few games so perhaps consider Gibbs or Birchall instead.

• SCaddict says:

But in general terms is a good idea to load up your midfield with midfield specialists and leave your DPPs for the other lines. You want to have as many midfield types throughout your entire team as they tend to produce the better fantasy scores.

So I would try and move Zorko into your forward line in place of say Chappy or Cyril. Then you could replace Zorko in your midfield with a rising midfield star such as Shuey, Fyfe or Bennel.

Also agree with Shimma on Scotland. He's no spring chicken any more plus he's been suspended the opening games of the season. So perhaps consider his team mate Gibbs instead or alternatively Birchall or Goddard at similar price points.

• PortJared04 says:

Maybe just Scotland for Gibbs?

• mathew says:

scotland will miss first 2 games because of club suspension isnt he?

• SCaddict says:

Yes he will. Not really a factor if you are going for league wins as the comp doesn't start to Rd 3 and he's pretty unlikely to be cash cow material.

But I reckon there are other issues such as Scotland's age that count against him so prefer Goddard, Shaw and Gibbs myself for a D1.

44. Shimma says:

Look at the cheat sheet re Scotland, quite risky.

45. Jimmy says:

Great Sheet Jock.
    Def: Goodard, Gibbs, Heppell, Atley Vlaustin, goodes subs: Terlich and Pittard

Mid: Ablett, Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Shuey, Fyfe, Wines, Mitchell, O'meara subs: Crouch and Viney

Rucks: Jacobs, Leuenberger subs: Rowe and Currie.

Forwards: Franklin, Cox, Rockliff, Lecras, Varcoe, Daniher,
    Subs: Macaffer and Neade

Would love some advice Jock and anyone on Josh J kennedy really want to get him for LeCras. He is 70k cheaper and he did kick 5 goals in his last game.

46. Luke says:

Karnezies or varco?

My forward line ATM is

Cox zorko rockliff Lewis varco macaffer

• SCaddict says:

I prefer Karny who has had a tremendous pre-season and I'm bullish on a lot of the young Lion players. However I could be in the minority as Jock has Varcoe currently listed in pole position on his mid priced cheat sheet.

I expect both to produce good scores and appreciate in value so just pick the one your gut likes the best. I honestly think you can't go wrong either way.

• Popey99 says:

Karny if you have to choose one. Have both in my team though! Great picks either way. Karnezis coming into 3rd year so he has the more upside imo.

• AFL Guru says:

Karny every day of the week, should have the same roof as Varco but less risk

47. Adam Williams says:

Please help! karnezies, travis varcoe, ricky petterd, travis varcoe or josh kennedy ( eagles )? i need 2 of these 5, thoughts? CHEERS TO ANYONE WHO HAS ANY ADVICE, VERY MUCH APPRECIATED!
    heres my current team:
    Rucks: Patrick Ryder, Majak Daw. BENCH – S Rowe & D Currie.
    who to change and keep? THANKS !! P.S have about 60k left.

48. Adam Williams says:

Alright, Please help? anybody heard information on Kane Lucas ( Carlton ), worth about 230k in DT? Got him in my squad of 22. Should i trade him out for viney? having a spare 100k to spend elsewhere? thoughts.

49. Dean says:

Thoughts on my team.

BACKS: Goddard, Gibbs, Shaw, Broughton. Goodes, Valstun, Terlich, Culq.

MIDS: Ablett, Swan, Danger, Selwood, Heppell, Viney, Crouch, Omega, Stevens.

RUCKS: Smith, Luey, Currie, Witts

FORWARDS: Cox, Roughy, Rockliff, Varcoe, Neade, Lee.

50. Jake says:

Been contemplating about a few players for a while, i think most people will have the same rookies and ultra premiums but in the end everyone will have to pick a few POD's or just mid priced players in general, what are thoughts on:
    heppell, hannebery, atley, d martin, siposs, varcoe, moloney
    Who is a good choice?
    How many can be fit in?

51. PortJared04 says:

Has everyone jumped off the broughton bandwagon? If so, why?

• Shimma says:

He's had a pretty average preseason, and there are better options around that price – Heppell, Watts, Grimes, Newman

52. Tom says:

Bennell or Mundy?

53. Tom says:

Is this backlne too heavy?

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Heppell, Vlastuin, Goodes?

If it is, who should i downgrade and to who?

54. gareth says:

hey guys, what are your thoughts on my team – ive gone more rookies in DEF & MID as i think thats where the value will come from.

Def:

(Witts, Currie)

Fwd:
    Zorko Bartel Rockliff
    Breust Macaffer Kerridge
    (Neade Paparone/Spangher)

$141,600

Wondering about who to pick out of those rookies criticism or things I can fix?

56. Johnno says:

Thoughts on Roughead anyone? Could be value there. Should ave 100+

57. PortJared04 says:

Watts or Broughton for my FWD line?
    Already have Rockliff, Dusty, Cox.

58. Walla says:

Hi guys enjoyed reading ur post so thought id chip in with my team any help would be appreiciated

Backs: gibbs duffield watts
    Heppell atley goodes

Pendles kennedy danger rioli
    Bennell hannabry moloney viney

Cox berger(not sold on him)

Dusty cloke kennedy
    Varcoe byrnes macaffer

No money left and banking on gaz dropping in price

59. Luke says:

Hey Jock! Love your website!
    Here is my supercoach team so far:

Defense:
    B Goddard, H Shaw, B Waters, B Gibbs, B Goodes, S Docherty (D Van Unen, D Terlich)

Midfield:
    G Ablett, D Swan, P Dangerfield, T Cotchin, T Rockliff, L, Ball, B Couch, J O'Meara (J Viney, S Colquhoun)

Ruck:
    T Goldstein, M Leunberger (D Currie, L Mcbean)

Forward:
    L Franklin, D Cox, T Walker, J Stringer, J Daniher, J Neade (S Kerridge, S Dwyer)

Please leave some comments and suggestions on any moves I should do.

Cheers

• Luke says:

Also I have $26, 100 left in the bank.

• PortJared04 says:

Swing rockliff into the FWD line and Colquhoun in the DEF. allowing 2 more spots in the midfield?

Also maybe B.Waters for a Heppell, Hartlett or even Broughton or Watts giving you more cash. Waters just too much of an injury risk and not worth the $520k in my eyes.

• Luke says:

Thanks! Anything else you can suggest? How about trading Waters for Scotland, or is one Carlton player in the defense already enough?

• PortJared04 says:

Like Scotland a lot but will miss first two rounds with suspension.
            Don't be too bothered with having a certain amount of members from the same team in your side. Just pick the best team possible.

60. rbat75 says:

Would love some feedback, around $23k left in bank.
    B: Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Heppell, Stevenson, Goodes (Terlich & Colquhoun)
    M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Fyfe, Moloney, Stevens, Mitchell, O'Meara (Crouch & Wines)
    R: Jacobs, Leuenberger (Witts & Currie)
    F: Cox, Walker, Rockliff, Roughead, Karnezis, Macaffer (Lee & Neade)

• PortJared04 says:

Exact same midfield as myself, except for Mitchell, I have Viney.
      So I like your mids a lot ;)

• rbat75 says:

Yeah Viney is an interesting one, I'm having doubts that he will play at the beginning of the year & what impact he'll have. I've heard reports he will have a tagging role. Obviously none of this is set is stone, probably more minor edits right up until lock out. But always helps getting it out there.

• Eagle says:

Good looking team.
      I love the Wolf but can not pick a player who has a good chance of becoming injured.

• rbat75 says:

Absolutely, he's been in and out of my team the past few weeks. I just have a feeling he might go big this year. See what happens in the next lot of games.

61. Tom says:

How's my midfield looking?

M: Ablett, Pendles, Dangerfield, Swallow, Bennell, Stevens, K.Mitchell, O'meara (Crouch, Viney)

$54k in the bank

Am not entirely sold on Bennell or Swallow. I'm thinking i should add Mundy or Shuey somewhere in there……?

62. Davooo says:

Varcoe or Siposs?

63. Andy says:

Tom – I’ve gone with Shuey. I think he’ll have a break out year.

64. Mark says:

tough decision only room for one of the following :
    J.Kennedy,Lecras,Varcoe,Karnezis ( have zorko,Roccliff )

65. john says:

any comments on my team?

Def:
    Goddard,Gibbs,Duffeild,Vlastuin,Goodes,Stevenson – Docherty,Terlich
    Mid:
    Ablett,Swan,Kennedy,Dangerfield,Watson,Wines,O'meara,Crouch – Mitchell,Mayes
    Ruck:
    Cox,Currie – Daw,Witts
    Fwd:
    Franklin,Zorko,Rockcliff,S.Johnson,Varcoe,McCaffer – Rowe,Lee

• Bomber Stef says:

Interesting pick to have Currie as your second ruckman.

I have a question mark over where McCaffer is going to fit into the pies line up.

Plenty of premiums in that midfield which looks good.

66. Davooo says:

Varcoe or Karnizes??

67. THOUGHTS? says:

changed my team around a bit.
    DEF) Goddard, B , Gibbs B , Heppell D , Atley S , Goodes B , Dochertey S , (Terlich D, Coloquhoun S)
    MID) Ablett, G , Pendlebury, S, Dangerfield, P , Murphy, M , Shuey , L , Fyfe, N , Mitchell, K , O'Meara, J , (Crouch, B , Viney J)
    RUC) Jacobs, S , Leuenberger, M , (Whitts, J , Currie, D)
    FOR) Rockliff, T , Wright, M , LeCras, M , Varcoe, T , Karnezis ,P , Knights, C (Kerridge, S , Neade, J)

68. Andrew says:

here is where my team is at the moment
    wouldn't mind a few comments of where i could improve
    D: Goddard, Gibbs, Heppel, Atley, Vlastuin, Pittard (Goodes, Docherty)
    M: Ablett, Dangerfield, Swallow A, Bennel H, Hannerbery, Stevens, Mitchell K, Viney
    (Omeara, Crouch)
    R: Jacobs, Luie (Currie, Rowe)
    F: Cox, Zorko, Rockliff, Watts, Varcoe, Karnezis (Maccaffer, Kerridge)

not too sure about having 3 lions in the fwd line.
    what are peoples thoughts on krakouer or harper (nm)

69. PortJared04 says:

K.Mitchell or J.Viney?
    Understand they will both have run-with roles, should I go for the more mature body in Mitchell?

70. Daniel says:

Gday,
    Tossing up between Cyril Rioli, Steve Johnson, Dayne Zorko, or Dale Thomas.
    Thanx.
    Thinking of Cyril Rioli?

71. PortJared04 says:

Docherty (BRIS) or Stevenson (PORT) for my DEF bench?

72. Daniel says:

Gday, Or Tom Rockliff?

73. Luke says:

join this live draft league 937246

74. Tim says:

Hey community my team is practically ready, few minor if need be, so please criticize

Team name: TSauvsFC

B/ Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Grimes, Goodes, Vlastuin,(Terlich, Colquhoun)

M/ Ablett, Pendlebury, Dangerfield, Shuey, Moloney, Stevens, Mitchell, Viney,(O’meara, Crouch)

R/ Cox, Leuenberger,(Currie, Osbourn)

F/ Roughead, Rockliff, Zorko, Martin, Varcoe, Macaffer,(Neade, Kerridge)

$58,000 in the bank

• Bomber Stef says:

What is the status on MaCaffer … is he going to be in the Pies top 22?

• SCaddict says:

I reckon his JS is very iffy whether he's named for Rd 1 or not with Ball and Daisy returning from injury probably sooner rather than later.

Still unfortunately he's probably the best of the rookie forward options out there right now so beggars can't be choosers I suppose.

75. Smithy says:

Mundy and goldy or heppell and Jacobs?

76. Joseph says:

dangerfeild or cotchin?

77. Nick says:

Team Name: Coffers Destroyers

Backline- Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Plowman, Vlastuin, Goodess
    Bench-Staker, Colquhoun(E)

Midfield- Ablett(C), Pendlebury(V), Cotchin, Boyd, Rockliff, Caddy, Whitfield, O'Meara
    Bench- Crouch, Viney(E)

Rucks- Cox, Leuenberger
    Bench- Currie(E), Osborn

Forwards- Pavlich, Ryder, Jetta, Saad, Varcoe, Macaffer
    Bench- Stringer(E), Daniher

Anything you think I should change?

• Nick says:

Changes- Rockliff out Shuey in.
      Caddy out Gray in

Thoughts?

• jimbotraralgon says:

hey nick.

i like boyd as a point of difference. I am a bit worried about plowman up back.

saad and stringer are massive risks (in fact I think stringer is injured isnt he?)

maybe mayes for stringer and sipos or casboult for Saad.

whitfield and plowman might be victim of the GWS rotation policy and probably wont play the whole season.

cheers

78. Ben says:

Hey would appreciate anyone to rate it

DEF; Goddard, Gibbs, Birchall, Heppell, Rusell, Goodes (Coloquohoun, Terlich)

MID: Pendulbury, Cotchin, Watson, Shuey, Moloney, Wines, Crouch, Omeara
    (Viney, Mitchell)

RUCK: Jacobs, Leunberger (Currie, Witts

FORW: Franklin, Rockliff, Cox, Broughton, Varcoe, Macaffer (Dwyer, Kerridge

79. Daniel says:

Watson,kennedy,marc murphy, trent cotchin or deledio

80. jimbotraralgon says:

hey guys.

made a change to my mids (again). Going with 2 uber premiums, 3 break out candidates and 5 rookies. Feels like I'm one uber short. also feels that I am spending a bit much on the starting rucks.

can you critic please?
    d/ goddard, gibbs, duffman, newman, goodes, pittard (stevenson, terlich)
    m/ gaz, danger, shuey, fyfe, mundy, stevens, crouch, mitchell (viney, o'meara)
    r/ cox, roughy (currie, osborn)
    f/ zorko,rocky, martin, watts, varcoe, Macaffer (Spangher, rowe)

would like to turn Mundy into Cotchin somehow. Would prefer not to touch the back line if I can.

cheers

81. Matt says:

Would like a few tips of how could change my team or if its good as it is

Backs: goddard, waters, malceski, rance, plowman, goodes (stevenson, clurey)

Mid: ablett, swan, dangerfield, Swallow, lucas, crouch, B.hill, o’merea (wines, elis)

Rucks: jacobs, currie ( daw, grimley)

Fwds: Franklin, zorko, walker, J.reiwoldt, lecras, varcoe (menzel, richards)

Also got 149, 400 left over but want to have spare for when trading comes in

82. Daniel says:

Kennedy, cotchin or dangerfield

83. Jon says:

Hi guys, here is my team so far. I’d like get your opinion or suggestion with my team. Specially from SCaddict, just enjoy your inputs and comments.

BACK (4-0-2)

Goddard, B – Gibbs, B – Duffield, P – Harlett, H – Vlastuin, N – Goodies, B (Stevenson, L – Terlich, D)

MID (4-1-3)

Ablett, G – Pendlebury, S- Watson, J – Cotchin, T – Varcoe, T – Mitchell, K – O’Meara, J – Crouch, B

(Biclavs, M – Viney, J)

RUCK (1-0-1)

Jacobs, S – Currie, D

(Rowe, S – Daw, M)

FWD (4-2-0)

Cox, D – Roughead, J – Zorko, D – Rockliff, T – Kennedy, J – Cornelius, A

(Macaffer, B – Kennedy, B)

Thanks in advance guys.

84. Zaydos says:

Hi guys id just like some advice on my side so far. this is probably going to be my round 1 side so im just wondering how it looks, Cheers Zaydos.

Def- Goddard, Gibbs, Duffield, Heppell, Vlastuin, Goodes( BENCH) Terlich and Stevenson

Mid- Ablett, Swan, Pendlebury, Beams, Bennell, K. Stevens, Wines, Mitchell (BENCH) Crouch and O'Meara

Ruck-Jacobs, Currie (BENCH) Witts and Daw

Fwd- Cox, Zorko, Rockliff, J. Lewis, Macaffer, Rowe (BENCH) Rowe and Neade

85. EvansZ23 says:

[polldaddy 6966614 http://answers.polldaddy.com/poll/6966614/ polldaddy]

86. Christo says:

Hi Guys,

Still have some spots open if anyone's looking for a competitive league.

invite code: 992848

87. Wade says:

Jenkins or Smith??
    Would love peoples oninions on both
    thanks

88. Jocka says:

Centrebets AFL FANTASY LEAGUE has bugger all people entered and with Australias biggest prizepool of $150,000 your crazy if you haven’t entered. Much easier to win than dreamteam or supercoach… Enter here… http://bit.ly/centrebetafl

89. Dom says:

Should I sell Brendan Goddard?

90. I blog frequently and I seriously appreciate your information.

This article has really peaked my interest. I will book mark your blog and keep checking for new information about once per
    week. I subscribed to your RSS feed too.

My website: voyance mail gratuit

91. Generally I don’t learn post on blogs, but I wish to say that this write-up

very compelled me to take a look at and do so! Your writing taste has been surprised me.

Thanks, very great article.

Also visit my blog – Facebook Password Cracker (http://www.drustvo-ravnateljev.si/index.php?optio…)

92. Chelsey says:

This website really has all of the information and facts I needed concerning
    this subject and didn’t know who to ask.

93. Leandra says:

In 2007 I elected to have Lasik surgery done on my very myopic eyes.

Some online retailers will run end of season sales to clear out their stocks of sunglasses
    as well as eye glasses. When buying Tiffany Sunglasses
    from online shops, check the pasted images very, very carefully.

94. Virginia says:

Quality articles is the main to invite the visitors to go to
    see the web site, that’s what this site is providing.

95. Bernardo says:

The World Wide Web is an important marketing
    medium and to gain success in this arena a marketer should
    have well planned online marketing strategy.
    Using specific keywords heightens your search engine ranking for applicable
    searches. Once you have unveiled your web campaign function,
    keep track of how guests respond on blogs or other social network sites.

Visit my site – Aura Safe Surf Searcher [Bernardo]

96. jungle heat says:

Vetriloquist Jonathan West proves to be the real dummy ass the woodrn “Ceasar” deviously sets hhim up.
    visit them all and enjoy the best of the South African urban experience.rawish
      raxing   rayahs   raying   rayons   razeed   razees   razers.

Feeel free to viosit my web blog :: jungle heat

97. An impressive share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a friend who had been doing a little research on this.
    And he in fact ordered me dinner due to the fact that I discovered it for
    him… lol. So allow me to reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!

But yeah, thanx for spending some time to discuss this subject here on your site.

My site: Her Telecharger