ENTER NOW: Jock Reynolds Premier League 2013

Filed in Supercoach News by on January 18, 2013 • views: 1976

Jock Premier League Logo

Entries are now being accepted for the most anticipated Supercoach league in the history of AFL Fantasy Football!

Legends will be born. Grown men will cry. Relationships will be tested. Some will rise from obscurity and others will be unearthed as pretenders.

Who will earn the right to be crowned the best bloody fantasy league footballer in the country?

HOW TO ENTER YOUR TEAM FOR GRADING

Jock Reynolds Premier League Applications

Step 1

LIKE the Jock Reynolds Fantasy Footy Community Facebook page. Click here to open the page in another window

Step 2

Send a PRIVATE FACEBOOK MESSAGE to us with your email address, your exact 2012 team name and your overall rank in 2012. You can still log into Supercoach until January 31st and see your 2012 stuff including your team overall rank there.

Step 3

If you can manage to take a print screen and upload an image of your 2012 team rank with your message that would be absolutely ideal and will increase your chances of entry into a higher divisions (here’s a video that’ll help). Make sure you do this as a PRIVATE MESSAGE, you don’t want every man and their dog knowing your email address so be careful here folks! More info here about private facebook messages

The overall rank is what we’re after folks

Which division will I be entered into?

Your 2012 performances will be assessed by Jock, Crouching and Higgo and we will email you after Supercoach 2013 opens to let you know the division you have been entered into and the the league code you’ll need to enter your allocated league.

If you have a record of your previous season’s performances we will take that on board as well folks.

I want to get into the Premier League division to fight for the ultimate title.. how will I work my way up?

This is in the process of being debated in the Jock Reynolds Fantasy Footy Banquet Hall. At this stage indications are that the top 3 divisions (including the Premier League) will work on a structured promotion/relegation system. The bottom 6 teams in Premier League will slip down into division 1 in 2014 and the top 6 of division 1 will qualify for Premier League in 2014. The same system will apply between divisions 2 and 3.

However under this system of climbing the divisions each year it would not be possible for a young coach allocated a lower division to climb the ladder.. ie if you’re in division 30 you’re at least 30 years away from a birth if you’re good enough! A system is being formulated to fast track high achievers into the top divisions.  It has been put forward that 6 positions will be made available in division 3 for the best performers of the other divisions for the following season.

I don’t have facebook Jock.. what do I do mate?

Another point debated earlier in the Banquet Hall. It’d make things nice and easy if your could manage to get your facebook entry in folks… but we understand that not everyone is up with the wizz bang techno world… if you subscribe to our mailing list here we’ll see what we can rig up.

Best of luck folks – good luck in the Premiere Supercoach competition in the nation.

The Father of Fantasy,

Jock Reynolds

1. Ryan says:

How about those of us making our SC debut this year? Can we still enter?
    I've played Dreamteam for the past couple of years, and this year I'll be swapping to Supercoach.
    Been doing heaps of research and it's safe to say I'll be taking my fantasy football to a new level this year

• jockreynolds says:

G'day there Ryan.. Good question mate. If you add your dreamteam results from last year that'll be enough for us to make a reasonable assessment son. Glad to have you onboard!

2. Matty Wheelahan says:

Yeah this is my supercoach debut so I dont have a team can we still enter? and i think I will take my fantasy footballing to the next level.

• jockreynolds says:

Course you can enter mate! That'd be tops. You'll be entered into one of the lower divisions mate but perform well and an avenue to the Premier Leauge will open up for ya old boy

• Matty Wheelahan says:

Also, i dont have facebook so i wont be able to do all theb stuff it said on the page so yeah, how do i put my email on the mailing list thing and everything. i really want someone to evaluate my team. thanks

• jockreynolds says:

G'day again mate.., if you could try whatever you can try to get yourself onto the Facebook that'd be sensational mate.. Would make things a lot easier for Higgo to do his administration stuff… Otherwise as a last resort you should see a link in the article that you click on to bring up the form you need to get on the mailing list.
          Respect your determination in the face of significant hardship old son

3. jimbotraralgon says:

entry in Jock. This could be the biggest development of the fantasy season. dont worry about DT having unlimited trades….THIS is bigger news.

• jockreynolds says:

G'day there Jim my good man… There is an absolute buzz around the joint mate…. Absolute buzz. Phone been off the hook all day, certainly a significant development in the landscape of Fantasy Footy

4. will says:

i played before but cant log in is that ok

5. Westy says:

PM sent, good sir.

6. David says:

Hi Jock, I entered last night but I had to use my wife’s Facebook page to send you a Private Message with all the required details as I don’t have a Facebook page and don’t really want one. She was fine with me using it. Hope that is ok with Higgo and not too confusing? I also tried to do a Screen Print of my 2012 Super Coach Ranking, even watched the video twice, but I gave up as it was a bit technical for me at 9.30pm on a Friday night after a very long day at work. My Ranking is true though! Thanks for your exciting creation and all the work you and Higgo are putting in. The Jock Reynolds community will be even more passionate and connected as a result! Well done!

7. jimbotraralgon says:

and an in this week's news from the jimbotraralgon supercoach team….

nathan bock is welcomed by the back line for the 10th time….welcome back mate… will he last, who knows?

thurlow pushes Stevenson from M6 to the bench…..welcome to the pine Lewis.

in the mids……shuey and fyfe firm as the two high mid priced bolters in M4 and M5. Ball for the first week remains stable batting at 6.

In other news, a yet to be announced Jock Reyonlds community member is under investigation after complaints from B Goodes that they were keeping 'too good an eye' on him………………

8. craig says:

super excited for the season to kick off , love the work yas do and have finally subscribed as well as entered for a PL division :)

9. Too Hottie says:

Hey Jock, details face booked to you but do we get a reply to say you received it?

10. Ross says:

What about the mug coach (like me) who ends up very low in the standings? Can I still enter?

11. Josh says:

Sign me up Jocky boy!!!

12. Rob says:

Looking forward to the challenge

13. Matt says:

Great idea Jocky

14. Entered – Thanks for the opportunity!

15. jimbotraralgon says:

Jock me mate.

when's the big announcement coming up with the leagues? who got into the rare air of the Premier League?

16. Phat Kat says:

Hi jock
    will I be able to still enter my normal league I have been in for past 4 years or will I have to use a new name

regards

Phat Kat

17. Paul says:

Gday Jock and crew,
    I tried to enter I hope it worked,

18. Jeff says:

Hi hope you got my space cadets entry

19. Heath says:

Hi jock, how do we know we are confirmed by the cut off date. Anticipation is high my friend…