You may have heard on this week’s podcast how my old mate Mick Malthouse had me take young Bryce out pig shooting last weekend.
Yes folks, Bryce Gibbs is very high up on the list of things that Mick wants to fix at Carlton. as I’ve said many times.. the kid just needs to get hungry and concentrate on developing his testicular fortitude.
- 2013 Price: Supercoach: $509,800, Dreamteam: $473,300
- Returns to his MID/BACK position eligibility
- Averaged 95 as a pure MID in 2012. Rubbish. There was a silver lining late in the year where he busted out 4 100+ games in his last 5.
- Was just plain old ordinary in 2012. I personally got stuck into him. He needs to learn how to get his head down and win some hard ball for his mates.
- Mick Malthouse will deliver one of the swiftest, well directed size 10’s to the rear end of Bryce this season. Make or break.
I believe in the kid. Many say I’m too hard on him but this is all for his own good. There are three factors that influence my opinion of Gibbs as a Fantasy Footy selection this year. He is backline eligible. He is reasonably priced. He will now dance to Mick’s fiddle. I believe in ya Bryce. At this stage you’ll slot into my backline in season 2013. Lock.
Over to youse blokes… will you take a punt on a Bryce Gibbs revival in 2013?