Jock’s Rd 18 AFL Fantasy Bargains Video

Filed in YouTube Supercoach Video by on July 26, 2012 • views: 661

Jock’s Olympic version of the pre round Supercoach and Dreamteam advice video… and he is on fire folks. All the bargains for another week from Fantasy Footballing Legend Jock Reynolds.

Jock Reynolds

1. Lachlan says:

Thanks heaps mate for the mention! Should i grab Miles even if i have 2 trades left and then save that profit for the future?

2. your old mate says:

hey guys just wondering if my team is going good guns or not? haha

BACKS: deledio, goddard, birchall, lake, carrazo, reece shaw, newman bench( guthrie, sam shaw)

MIDS: j selwood, ablett, boyd, ward, scott thompson, pendlebury bench: ( bagualey, a kennedy)

RUCKS: hale, jenkins bench: (giles, big o)

FORWARDS: dangefield, beams, jarryd roughead, zorko, d martin, j riewoldt, ROK bench: ( devon smith, couch)

thanksguys

3. billy says:

guys, i have 2 trades, no cash and 2 problems in stanton and cloke. im thinking about the following trades.

1. stanton to one of murphy, pearce, grimes or stewart

2. stanton to baguley, miles and pocket the cash (could then trade cloke to pav/beams later)

3. cloke to green (not real keen this trade as cloke has gws this week)

4. hold off and trade them out during the finals

also worth pointing out that im well in the top 4 in all 5 leagues, unlikely to move and still scoring well (2363 last week, averaging 2200 since byes)

what do you think?

• Dylan says:

Hold. The top 4 all get the second chance, and Murphy's law says that as soon as you make the trades they will bust out big scores. Plus, it leaves you with no trades to cover finals injuries (says the guy with no trades left…)

• Mick says:

Murphys law ay? I say trade them both, I need big scores from these 2 spuds!

• Benny.. says:

Isn't murphys law "what ever can go wrong will go wrong" I'd be trading them..

• Dylan says:

Correct. In this case, what can go wrong (big scores after trading out) will go wrong…

If the cloke can't do it this week against the giants it's time to give him the chop. And I don't mean his foreskin either

4. jtc13 says:

How is everyone going with their overall ranking? I have been using Jock, Higgo and the Crouching one's advice all year and am ranked 3401 which is the best / highest I have been at this stage of my fledling supercoach career.

Big thanks to Jock and the Team!

• TheCrouchingOne says:

This funny one jtc13 …. you bloody beat CrouchingOne! Slipper laugh me when I read your comment.

This year not good one but CrouchingOne but still have trades and looking good for league flag. Mrs.Tiger plomise trouser action if win.

Welcome.

5. squalidly pristine says:

gday jock and co. real dilemma this week

looking to lose tippett and giles this week and ive got 126k in the bank.

am thinking of two options that are keeping me up at night:

option 1: – tippett for green

– giles for (jacobs or maric?)

option 2: – tippett for dangerfield

– giles for jenkins

option 1 has greater POD which i need as am currently ranked 1000th

PLEASE COMMENT WITH YOUR THOUGHTS??

6. Dylan says:

Has anyone else's team donned rugby shirts???

7. johno says:

hey guys ive got 7 trades left and i need some help here it is thanks

BACKS: deledio, goddard, lake, hardgrave, ellis,morris, heath shaw ( guthrie, bouman)

MIDS: j kennedy, ablett, j selwood, dangerfield, hayes, beams (mcdonald, ledger)

RUCKS: nic nat, redden (mummy, big o)

FORWARDS: pavlich, j reiwoldt, d martin, zorko, d smith,j cameron, smedts ( couch, a kennedy)

thanks guys can you give me some suggestions for trades :)

8. haydz6 says:

Hey all, I have &549,000 to spend on a midfielder, thinking either josh kennedy or sloane? What are your thoughts? Cheers :)

• Dylan says:

I picked up Sloane. He does alright, although can bust out the odd frustrating 70 or 80 more frequently than I would like. Good fantasy finals run though… Consider also that top sides have more players scoring 100+ on a regular basis…

9. Mark_why says:

@jock_reynolds : luv your work Champ..Concur on the Olympics…my care factor is the same size as the number of tubes of west end I ve slammed ie none .BTW the lack of Ol' sidebum and lance Lead foot is killing me..gunna take a loss this week as I am solid in the top 4 and have the celler dweller next week. Traded out Jenkins for Mumford..Arggh oh well..The Big organ ( cox )is the replacement.

Keep up the good work Old son and pass on the respect to Higgo and the Crouching one.

10. bamboozald says:

Good evening Jock reynolds and community

what the hell do i do with greggy broughton and does Miles from GWS have good job security?

11. dmac says:

hi i love this game but really sux

wat d story with the finals

who plays who etc

ie 1st -v -8 or wat?

• Dylan says:

Same as AFL, top 4 get 2nd chance. 1st plays 4th, 2nd plays 3rd, 5th plays 8th, 6th plays 7th. Unsure about bottom.10, last year bottom 8 followed the same pattern. I have a feeling bottom two will just miss out…

12. dmac says: