Jock’s Round 15 Video – “Fully Sick”

Filed in YouTube Supercoach Video by on July 5, 2012 • views: 644

This weeks Cattle MarketSome may choose to label my efforts in getting this video out for my beloved community a herculean effort considering my state of health at the present time. What they don’t fully appreciate folks is my drive to serve this bloody sensational online community come hell or high tide.

LINKS TO OTHER ROUND 15 RESEARCH YOU CAN’T AFFORD TO MISS: Peter Higginbotham’s Punt Machine | Round 15 Cattle Market | Rd 15 SC Podcast

1. Adam Kneale says:

Waiting for it all week but was worth the wait

2. The Peanut says:

A true champion of the fantasy game Jock. The average bloke would be hospitalized, you just get on with it.

3. G unit says:

Strength Jock, Strength.

One I reckon to consider is J.Lewis the angry man up fwd, bloody cheap to upgrade a J Cameron or Trealor to him!

I personally am torn between getting in Carazzo or Newman and saying goodbye to Blandon just like the crouching one did the other week. Newman is so cheap….thoughts? Money is not really an issue but want to keep a bit spare for some big super premo upgrades in finals…

PS I did get on Jono Brown the other month, thanks for the 130 on the weekend big fella ;)

4. Matt says:

Get well soon Jock! Many of us have had the flu of late. The community feel your pain. Whisky and nasal spray may do the trick. And a Saints win of course.

5. billy says:

jock, your an inspiration to us all. hope you get well soon mate.

on the subject of captains, who would you give the job to out of ablett, kennedy, delids, thompson, maric, buddy, sidebum or dangerfield?

6. Chris says:

How many players from the one team is to many?

I have 5 Adelaide players.. Shaw, Porp, danger, Thompson and Tippett.

I traded in Thompson this week, should I Reverse change and bring in Sydney's Kennedy instead?

• Sam Winter says:

With the byes gone don't worry about how many players you have from that team. Worry about getting in the best players.

7. MJ says:

nearly pulled the trigger on yarran this week but think he will have to be seriously thought about next week ??? backs read:

lids, goddard, johnson, scotland, broughton (forward pocket again) carrazzo and lake

worth side swapping broughton or lake to yarran and freeing up some cash ?? really worried about broughton playing forward unless he gets his tackle on