Round 14 Supercoach and DT Cattle Market

Filed in Supercoach and Dreamteam Bargains by on June 26, 2012 • views: 1015

AFL Supercoach 2012 tips guru Jock ReynoldsHere we go folks! The back half of the season is upon us. Lets rip into it.

We can now have a look at all players safe in the knowledge that there are no more dirty stinking bloody byes just around the corner. Higgo, Crouching and I have had a very close look through the form in the lead up to Round 14 and there are some absolute bargains across all lines this week.

Enjoy this weeks selections kids. But please. A word of warning from your old mate. Don’t just blaze away this week and spend money like it’s going out of fashion. CRITICAL to success in this caper is ensuring that you seek out VALUE like rabid bloody dogs. Those proven premium guns who have dipped down in value are the ones that you want to absolutely snaffle up wherever you can. As Higgo has been suggesting over the last few podcasts.. also have an eye on the last 4 games of the season as these are the games that we will face off against each other in the finals.

Happy trading folks… lets steam towards AFL Supercoach and Dreamteam Finals 2012 like bloody steam trains! ALSO > MUST listen into this weeks Jock Reynolds Podcast kids.. its a ripper

BACKS

Mark Whiley – GWS
$113,200 – 28 and 23 in his first 2
Good young lad from Finley in NSW. One of the few rookie options this week. Consider with caution if named. Job security not fantastic.
Beau Waters – West Coast Eagles
$524,400 – Avg 101 – breakeven 131
Was better than his Supercoach score of 105 against the Pies last week. One of the best defenders in the competition right now. Heading into weeks against Gold Coast and North. A good time to slap him into your team.
Andrew Carrazzo (MID) – Carlton
$465,500 – Avg 93 – breakeven 150
Behind Goddard and Deledio is battling it out with Scotland as the 3rd best defender with midfield eligibility. High break even v Hawthorn this week so would advise that you wait a week before jumping on him. 2nd back after an injury is often a very revealing hitout as well so I advise you just sit back and watch him for another week.
Corey Enright – Geelong
$454,000 – Avg 90 – breakeven 106
Has finished the season averaging 95+ for four seasons straight and I expect him to do the same this year. Has been magnificently rested by Great Scott with a spell against GWS then the bye a fortnight later. Port Adelaide and Gold Coast are his next 2 opponents. My defender of the week.
Chris Newman – Richmond
$392,300- Avg 80 – breakeven 124
Want to make sure that the great Chrissie Newman is on your radar.. if not this week then next week after another price drop. Should be cherry ripe in price next week just before games against Melbourne and the Gold Coast. Lovely last 4 this season as well which bodes well for finals time. Fair dinkum value. Price does not reflect my expectations of him in the last half of the season. Buy soon.

MIDS

Sam Gibson – North Melbourne
$94,700 – 56 and 9
A very modest 9 after coming on for Cunnington in the 3rd quarter on the weekend. A good possibility of a warm body as backup on your bench for the rest of the season. One to help you grab the cash on one of your midfielders who are ready for harvest.
Sam Mitchell – Hawthorn
$552,700 – Avg 111 – breakeven 98
Has hit his straps with scores of 133, 116 and 124 in his last 3 hitouts and as predicted is accelerating nicely into the last ½ of the season. Port Adelaide then Gold Coast in the first 2 weeks of the finals. Lock him in folks.
Nick Dal Santo – Saint Kilda
$516,700 – Avg 107 – breakeven 74
Just the 1 score under 110 in his last 4. Another with a nice looking finals run with Melbourne in week 1 then GWS in week 3 of the finals. With the Saints likely to be battling tooth and nail for a finals berth he is an unlikely player to be rested by Super Scotty Watters. Has only averaged under 110 in a season once in the last 7 seasons. Gun. All over him like a rash.
Tom Rockliff – Brisbane
$523,200 – Avg 112 – breakeven 73
Started the season as a $615K monolith of the competition and busted out a nice 147 on the weekend. Averaged 125 from round 14 onwards in 2011, if he does the same this year this could be a great time to bring him in to your lineup.
Matthew Hair Hat Priddis – West Coast
$522,000- Avg 101 – breakeven 106
Still absolutely sparkling value here with the big hair-ed one. Disappointed a few last week with a ho hum 83.. not bad news at all for those of us who would still like to slot him into our squads. A big consideration.
Shane Tuck – Richmond
$559,300 – Avg 108 – breakeven 45
I love a good hard no nonsense footballer. Time to welcome Shane into the Premium category folks.. has scored 140+ in 3 of his last 4. Predicting that he’ll end up a 600+ prospect. Lovely Supercoach and Dreamteam finals series, still has games against Melbourne, Gold Coast, North, Brisbane and Port to play. My man this week.

RUCKS

Shane Mumford – Sydney
$458,900 – Avg 84 – breakeven 107
Now a lazy $150K cheaper than he was at the beginning of the season and working gradually into form after his stint on the sidelines. Games against GWS, Brisbane and Gold Coast over the next 5 weeks could see his strike the devastating form we saw in 2011. Risk but seriously consider
Tom Campbell – Western Bulldogs
$94,700 – First game 89
Lifted off the rookie list after Dale Morris went down with a broken leg. A BOG for Williamstown and now a very nice first up effort of 89. Job security cant be great with the big Minnow back in town, but definitely one to downgrade to from a redden or like if you need some $$$

FORWARDS

Dayne Beams – Collingwood
$606,900 – Avg 112 – breakeven 107
Righto. Even an old legend/champion of the Fantasy Footy game gets something wrong occasionally. It’s now clear to me that this kid is the real deal. Averaging 140 now over the last 4 games. Seems worth the cash and for mine should be your forward line target #1.
Shaun Higgins – Western Bulldogs
$396,700 – Avg 77 – breakeven 30
Yes I know I know.. I can almost hear the great Crouching One … BURN!!! You know what.. I don’t mind the harder more contested brand he is beginning to play. Just have the old feeling in the waters that he might come home pretty strongly this season. One of his major knocks in previous seasons has been his injury prone nature.. has not missed one this season. 114 followed up by a 99 last weekend. Consider.
Ryan O’Keefee (MID) – South Melbourne
$495,500 – Avg 89 – breakeven 87
Just the 93 against the Catters last week but more importantly looked UP AND ABOUT. I have absolutely no doubt that he is working into form and with his DPP eligibility is an excellent option. Still has GWS, Brisbane and Gold Coast to come. Like the man.
Matthew Pavlich (MID) – Fremantle
$486,900 – Avg 98 – breakeven 82
Has Collingwood at the G this weekend so some would hold off on him for now. Could be one for next week before his run of games against Bulldogs, Melbourne, GWS then Port.
Boomer Harvey (MID) – North
$430,800 – Avg 88 – breakeven 47
Boomer is just steppin on the peddle folks. Generally doesn’t like it against the Saints.. but the Saints and their very different game style may now be a different prospect for Boomer. Just bloody great value here.

1. James says:

***PLEASE HELP MY TEAM***

Backs: Delids, Goddard, Waters, Broughton, Enright, Bugg, Dempsey (Ellis, Smedts)

Mids: Gaz, Mitchell, Hayes, Bartel, Priddis, Ziebell (Horse, Tay Adams)

Rucks: Giles, Kreuzer (Reddan, Campbell)

Forwards: Franklin, Pav, O’Keefe, Boomer, Cloke, Milera, Zorko (Hall, Patton)

• Dons diehard says:

Smedts, horse, bugg were right for trade weeks ago. Check their BE and start knocking them off

• Tigerman says:

how much cash/trades you got?

IF you haven't got many trades up your sleeve then that midfield/rucks will do.

In your forwards upgrade/downgrade hall/milera

In your defence upgrade/downgrade ellis/bugg

• BillyMacARoo says:

best team ive seen

2. The Camm says:

When is the weekly Video going to be posted up???

3. Gerhard says:

Jock,

as a newbie, how many trades per week do we have during the finals?

4. Ryan says:

G'day Jock.

Worth trading Kreuzer/Giles out for Mumford?

And should I take out the Tomahawk?

Thanks

• Dons diehard says:

I cashed giles in, worried about fatigue. As for Hawkins, depends on how many trades you have and how many prems you haveon the field, like crouching I'm going to stick by my big name players

5. DDJ says:

No Crozier in the cattle market?

How do you see the job security of Gibson and Crozier?

Which one is best to be cashed in, Treloar, T.Adams, Horsley?

• C. Slots says:

Mate, I've also got Treloar but I'm thinking he could be a keeper in my Fwd. Apart from that shocking 7 last week he scores very well for my team for what paid for him. I've already cashed in on the others.

• Keaton says:

trade out who ever has the lowest number with (Ave minus BE)

• gore says:

I think Horsley out, hold the others. Treloar and Adams both have mid-fwd swing too.

• scotchncoke says:

not sure about gibson..heaps of pple have got him in.

bit worried about crozier, lots of players ready to come back in the fremantle side over the next 3 weeks including morabito and fyfe

6. C. Slots says:

G'day Jock and others.

I missed out on getting in Zorko because was busy making other important trades at the time. Would I be silly to still be considering trading him in for Tom Hawkins?? His stats speak for themselves, if he keeps getting good scores I'll hate myself for not getting in a cheap gun Mid/Fwd! Other options are Tom Hawkins out and sub Smedts from my back bench to my Fwd bench and put Carrazzo onfeild in the back for a very solid backline?

7. cookie says:

what about jonathon Patton?

8. Tigerman says:

Rocky vs nicky dal for last midfield spot. Anyone want to make a call?

9. Dons diehard says:

Mitchell vs dal santo vs rockliff! Too many good options! Gut says Mitchell, brain says rockliff and my wallet says nicky dal.

What say you, community???

• cookie says:

ive got all 3!!

Rockliff very inconsistent. dal santo and mitchell? mitchell is better

• Tomy gun says:

Mitchell for mine mate Brisbane players temp me alot but there gonna loose a fair amount of games which means low scores. Nicky dal is looks allright but for an extra 50 k Mitchell can pump out 130s where nicky dal i don't think can

• Tigerman says:

Gotta correct you there Tomy gun. NDS has pumped out 130 twice this year, and a 148. Scored 130 or more 8 times last year

10. Jake says:

jock and fellow community members, what about nathan grima? is he worth considering? scoring well of recent. also where does hurn sit in the ranks of the premium backmen?

11. Lachlan says:

G'day Jock,

Who would you say the best defender purchase would be?

12. Jack says:

Swan, Brad Ebert

w/ M Whiley – BENCH

OR

Beams, Carrazzo

w/ S Morris – BENCH

I have the option for either. Which do you guys think has the best potential and safety for the end of the season? Seems like Swan and Ebert will probably out score Beams and Carrazzo. But Morris offers a lot more as a DEF bench replacement if the worst happens. I don't have many trades left and I'm playing for total points. Thoughts??

13. piggy says:

does anyone know Dylan shiel be?

14. piggy says:

what is dylan shiel's b.e?

15. Brett says:

Mids are j & s selwood priddis pendles Hayes j Kennedy but want ablett back, who to cull?

16. Craig says:

I am hanging on to 8th at the moment and have a tough road ahead. Worth trading Pendles our for Swan? I have 6 trades left and just one upgrade to go to get a full team.

• Mick says:

Wait to see if he is picked this week. If he's picked you would be mad to trade him out.

• Tigerman says:

Pendles has been ruled out this week, Craig. I'd be doing whatever I could to make the 8, make the swap.

17. C/Rod says:

Thinking about bringing in Fisher… Who should I swap out of Ellis & Bugg ???

18. Chillbills says:

Jock old son, Do I keep Morris or take Crouchings lead and cull Blandon. Crouching sounded very upset in podcast and if I do the same will I be equally upset? Morris/Blandon to Newmanlooks the goods.

And what about Giles in the ruck? Keep or trade up to Dogdog?

Only a 7 trades left and need to go hard to ensure top 8 spot in "Legengs" league.

19. Comstar says:

Thoughts and ideas on my team.

DEF Deledio, Goddard, Scotland, Waters, Newman, Birchall, H.Shaw.

S.Shaw, P.Wright

MID Thompson, Mitchell, Boyd, Dal Santo, Priddis, T Adams

M Williams, J Crisp.

RUC Cox, Jacobs

Stephenson, Pattison

FWD Franklin, Sidebottom, Tippet, Pavlich, Cloke, Porplyzia, Zorko

Pfeiffer, Dell'Olio.

Have 4 trades and only $58,000 left.

• Tigerman says:

If you're comfortable in the 8 I'd honestly just leave it till finals time. 4 trades is the absolute minimum you want to have left.

Eventually downgrade one of pfeiffer/s.shaw/williams to free up some cash to upgrade porps.

• Comstar says:

Yeah the only thing I was thinking was cashing in Stephenson to the cheap Bulldog Ruck and up grading Adams to Judd???

But I might just sit on it..

20. Noah says:

What about Simon Black? Only 430k, but he is injury prone nowadays.

21. benny says:

Hey guys, just asking for a few tips and thoughts on my team, all comments are greatly apprecieated

DEFS: Magurire, Shaw.R, Firrito, Morris, Clark.M, Brown.N (S.Shaw, Townsend)

MID: Stanton, Ablett, Pendles, Priddis, Kennedy.J, Dal Santo (Ebert, Shiel)

RUCK: Roughead, Giles (Redden, Jenkins)

FWD: Rioli, Harvey, Franklin, Hawkins, Zorko, Riewold.N, Cloke (Motlop, Kennedy)

Wanting to upgrade my defence, but not sure which way to go about it,

I have 9 trades left and 15k in the bank, thanks in advance!

• Shabby says:

B Waters, in the backline couldn't hurt, give it a week (if you can) and grab carazzo, that's what I'm thinking as my final back line prem. Delids (tigers) is a must top 2 backliners of the year…surely!

Good luck mate!

22. Jakey King says:

Similar to post above my side currently sits at

D: Goddard – Brichall -Broughton – Lake-Clarke-R.Shaw – Bugg-Ellis – S.Shaw

M: Ablett – Pendles – JPK_- Priddis – Cotchin – Bartel – Zorko-Gibson

R-Maric – Giles – Redden – Longer

F – Franklin-Sidebottom-Pavlich-Martin-Dangerfield-Prop-Trelor-Michele Pfiffer

(10 Trades – 11K)

Considering the following? Thoughts

Thinking about the following trades

Longer(230k)/Redden(245K) – Campbell(WB) – 4th Ruck

Bugg(324k) – Carrazo(465k)/Enright/Newman or Giles(422k) to ??? (2nd Ruck)

• Cazztam says:

First trade looks good with longer……free up some cash!

Bugg for any of those guys EXCEPT Giles. He seems to be on his last legs

• Dons diehard says:

Play zorko instead f treloar in your fwd line.

23. Shabby says:

G'day all

Have a problem, 6 trades left and I need to strengthen the backline with another prem/lock before I leave the trades for the finals (would like to go in with 5 but 4 will do).

Only $44,900 in bank…So I've decided to go with Redden out/Campbell in (to free some cash) then Mohr (maybe bugg for an extra 25k) out for…any suggestions??… it leaves me with $491,900. Some left over cash would be handy but not fussed. Then I'm top bound (of my league)

Cheers All

• gore says:

who have you already got? $491 is enough for Carrazzo or Enright at the moment, almost enough for Scotland.

• Cazztam says:

Bring in PEARCE HANLEY. Looks like he could be a star. or listen to gore and get either carazzo or enright. but if you can afford scotland, definitely get him

• Shabby says:

Goddard, waters, Broughton, Shaw (H), Bugg, Mohr (trading out as said above), Shaw (S), bench Morris & Geary (but rarely use them). Was leaning towards carrazzo but wanted to wait another week see how he goes again. Enright could be a goer…hmm decisions!

Cheers mate.

24. Mark says:

MY TEAM:

B: C. ENRIGHT B. DELEDIO G. BROUGHTON H. SHAW B.GODDARD B. LAKE A. CARAZZO (S.SHAW, T.MOHR)

M: G. ABLETT S. PENDLEBURY D. SWAN L. HAYES M. PRIDDIS M. BOYD ( J.MCDONALD, S.GIBSON )

F: L. FRANKLIN D. MARTIN P. CHAPMAN S.SIDEBOTTOM P. DANGERFIELD D. ZORKO T.CLOKE (A. TREALOR S. KERRIDGE )

R: I. MARIC T. GOLDSTEIN ( J. REDDEN, O STEPHENSON )

4 TRADES LEFT

• Cazztam says:

how many trades do you want to keep for the finals? and where are you currently on your ladder?

by the way, really good team. much better than mine!lol

• Dons diehard says:

Great team! Hold your trades for finals!

25. Cazztam says:

MY TEAM:

B: B.DELEDIO B.HOULI A.RANCE T.BUGG S.SHAW T.LOGAN J.HAWKSLEY (BENCH: S.TURNBRIDGE B.WILSON)

M: D.SWAN T.COTCHIN R.SLOANE M.DE BOER L.JETTA A. TRELOAR (BENCH: K.HORSELY C.PAPERTALK)

F: S.SIDEBOTTOM L.FRANKLIN D.BEAMS D.ZORKO J.ELLIOTT G.HORLIN-SMITH T.WALSH (BENCH: A.FRANK A.PATTISON

R: J.GILES M.KREUZER (BENCH: M.PYKE T.CAMPBELL

16 TRADES AND $83,100 REMAINING. ALL TRADES USED THIS WEEK

NOT IN TOP 8 IN LEAGUE, COMING 12TH

HELP PLEASE!!!

• Mick says:

ITS A HORRIBLE SIGN WHEN I DON'T KNOW HALF YOUR TEAM

IF SOMEONE HAS MADE MONEY DURING THE YEAR, SELL THEM FOR CHEAPIES (IE HORSE FOR S GIBSON)

(caps sure is annoying isn't it…)

Then with your extra $ from downgrading, you can upgrade spuds like Jetta for a real premium.

You may have found this site a little late. Hard to polish a turd.

• Cazztam says:

sorry bout the caps!

yep…my team is pretty shocking!

good advice, will do that, but also might trade in some of my players who aren't playing at all!

I only started playing 2 weeks ago! mid-season entry. all the good players were high in price!

thx

26. Cazztam says:

I'm starting a Supercoach team now, so any help picking a team would be greatly appreciated. No, really. Please!

Thanks in advance

• needs help says:

g.ablett

• Cazztam says:

ok……anything else??? who's in your team?

• needs help says:

12. Riewoldt FWD 0

13. Smedts

• Cazztam says:

awesome….thanks.

who would you recommend?

• needs help says:

depends, what position you looking at?

• Cazztam says:

Ruck and Midfield. And I also need 2 forwards for my interchange.

• needs help says:

definetly dal santo, and probably mummy if you're making a new team, he's worth the risk.

• Cazztam says:

why nicky dal? just asking.

dangerfield??any good?

• Cazztam says:

thanks for all your help mate, it was really useful.

• needs help says:

no worries…and nicky dal, becuase his been ultra consistant and hasn't good the price tag of one of those big premiums. yeah dangerfield would slot in nicely also but he is pretty pricey now!

• Mick says:

If you are just starting you don't have a lot to choose from. For starters I would try to get tom campbell, gibson, zorko, bootsma, marley williams, carazzo, hurley, harvey, cloke, grima, rance and ablett (just for an easy captain choice)

no idea how much that all costs but theyre all reasonably cheap and many of them should go up in price.

27. needs help says:

who is a good defender for $400,000…already have suckling!! advice anyone?/

28. willys winners says:

hey guys was wondering any thoughts on my team, I really need an improvement, im second in 2 not so strong leagues but need help. i got 12 trades left and 21 grand in the bank

B DELIDEO LAKE GRIMES DEMPSEY |DOCHERTY

HEPPELL GIBSON BUGG |SMEDTS

C ABBLETT MITCHELL K.JACK HORSLY J. MCDONALD | WINGARD + KAV

R RYDER J.GILES |REDDEN + DOWNIE

F FRANKLIN DANGERFIELD RIOLI ZORKO |AARON HALL

CLOKE H.BENNEL DAHLHOUS |DEVON SMITH

29. Cazztam says:

$322000 LEFT FOR 3 INTERCHANGE PLAYERS (2 FORWARDS AND 1MID) ON SUPERCOACH.

HELP!!

30. Cazztam says:

GUYS PLEASE JOIN MY SUPERCOACH LEAGUE

CODE: 357672

PLEASE!

31. Cazztam says:

HELP WITH MY SUPERCOACH TEAM:

B: DELEDIO HANLEY SUCKLING RIVERS HEPPELL SHAW HANSEN (BENCH: EVERITT MARTIN

C: JACK SCULLY MELKSHAM TRELOAR SMITH VINCE (WILLIAMS GIBSON)

R: JORDAN ROUGHEAD GRIFFIN (PYKE CAMPBELL)

F: BEAMS BLAIR MAYNE WATTS ZORKO ELLIOTT PATTON (WILSON CROZIER)

HELP PLEASE!!!

AND ALSO JOIN MY LEAGUE PLZ:

CODE: 357672

THANKS IN ADVANCE

32. Benny.. says:

Is Mumford worth the risk I'm thinking either Giles-mummy or giles-Ryder the Mumford trades saves me 80000 but is he worth the gamble need to set my team only got 6 trades left, rucks have screwed me this year Hmac injured so traded for sandi and he got injured the next game and lost 70000.. Id cry if it happens again..Any thoughts?

• Jock says:

With Sandilands out… consider J.Griffin as a point of difference, he is a great ruck man at $433,300

33. CashMoney says:

Jock,

Just wondering what to do with old jonno Giles in the ruck

Sitting around 2500 because had horror bye rounds my team is

Deledio goddard scotland carrazzo waters lake H shaw

Boyd Watson Ebert Ablett Cotchin Mitchell

Maric ….Have Giles (can upgrade to either Ryder, cox or NicNat?)

Franklin Chapman Zorko Dangerfield Robinson M Johnson and Sidebum

Possibly M johnson to D beams?

Thoughts on Brian Lake?

cheers pal

34. Jack.P says:

Suggestions for trades please – (11 trades left)

BACKS: Deledio,Goddard,Enright,Clarke,Bugg,Dempsey,Ellis (Guthrie & Smedts)

MIDS: Ablett,Stanton,Selwood J,Boyd,Selwood S,Shiel (Horse & Crozier)

RUCKS: Cox,Giles (Redden & Steph)

FORWARDS: Buddy,Danger,Chappy,Pav,Martin,Riewoldt J,Hawkins (Dickson & Kennedy)

35. Harry says:

Hey Lads, Jock great artcile as always! Can i get ur option on who to get for Giles out of Ryder, Goldstein, Roughead, Griffin and Mumford??

36. Needs Supercoach Hel says:

Starting a Supercoach team, any thoughts on good players to pick??

Please help by Friday.

Thanks

• Mick says:

If you are just starting you don’t have a lot to choose from. For starters I would try to get tom campbell, gibson, zorko, bootsma, marley williams, carazzo, hurley, harvey, cloke, grima, rance and ablett (just for an easy captain choice)

37. Can supercoach says:

How do you blokes think my team is trucking?

DEF: Deledio, Goddard, Birchall, Enright, Lake, Clarke, Bugg (Sammy Shaw, Spurr)

MID: Ablett, Pendlebury, Watson, Selwood, Mitchell, Priddis (Adams, Gibson)

RUCK: Jacobs, Giles (Redden, Stephenson)

FWD: Franklin, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Johnson, Martin, Riewoldt, Zorko (Sexton, Crozier)

1 trade left this week, 5 overall, $40,400 left

• Zimmer says:

Just need to shore up that backline. Ie, Clarke and Bugg need to go. Sitting pretty low on trades though. Bring Carrazzo in next week.

• Can supercoach says:

Yeah gonna maybe bring in that Irish bloke mooney for Adams cos of his suspension as well this week, that gives me 260 k which I can use to upgrade Bugg and Clarke to carazzo and maybe Newman. Will bring in Campbell next week so I can get a real premium for either zorko/giles

38. Westy says:

Any love for this move?

Magner out, with Zorko moved to the mids for a FWD/MID swing,

J Roughead in as a FWD with the potential in future to move him into the rucks to replace a Redden or a Stephenson.

39. ponderous ponds says:

Your thoughts please – petrie, a.walker, mcglynn or clancee pearce? Which of these would be your preference community as a mid priced forward?

• Riley says:

Petrie because clancees having shocker scores of late, i brought him in while he up there and then he shat on me!!

40. Grant says:

Good morning all, any tips would be appreciated

DEFS: Delidio, Shaw.H, Goddard, Johnson M, Hurn, Yarran (Delaney, Yagmoor)

MID: Swan, Ablett, Watson, Priddis, Shiel, Dal Santo (Horsely, Gibson)

RUCK: Ryder, Giles (Redden, McIntosh)

FWD: Pavlich, Harvey, Franklin, Martin, Zorko, Milera, Porplyzia (Smedts, Crozier)

Sitting on 11 trades with $195k in the bank, thinking that the forward line needs the most work, so maybe get some more cash with Redden – Campbell.

Then upgrade Milera and Porps…..anything else that you can see needs doing???

41. Matt says:

Shiel to Sam Gibson

Zaharakis to sidebum

7 trades and $648,800 left?

42. grovsiey says:

please help with team i dont really know where i stand at the minute

BACK: deledio, goddard, lake, bugg, r shaw, morris, ellis, (guthrie and s shaw)

MID: ablett, sidebum, j selwood, boyd, ward, horse ( d shiel and d smith)

RUCKS: hale, giles (j jenkins and the big o)

FORWARD: franklin, dangerfield, j roughhead, d martin, j reiwoldt, ROK, zorko (porps and a kennedy)

15 trades left 260,000 in the bank havent used a trade im lost at this minute and need some trade hepl thankyou very much

• grovsiey says:

j roughhead from hawks by the way

• Riley says:

The porpoise must go!! Too much cash on the bench, maybe bring in j. Elliott for him theres 100k (hope is isnt the sub) and then get rid of the horse and bring in a premium, or just fix the back get rid of bugg, ellis, or morris for grima and/or enright!!

43. Dylan says:

G'day community! This is my team. 7 trades left, $8k in the bank, 2nd in my league but top 8 is tight, and 9th – 12th snapping at the heels.

DEF: Deledio, Goddard, Johnson, Scotland, waters, lake, Clarke (smedts, spurr)

MID: Ablett, j selwood, Sloane, Boyd, swan, Horsley (d smith, Kennedy)

RUC: Giles, Kreuzer (jenkins, Stephenson)

FWD: buddy, danger, sidebum, cloke, martin, Hawkins, Zorko (adams, dickson)

I'm pretty confident about this week, even though I'm playing top 8 opposition. I want to bring in players that cost around $100k (or less) to make cash to bring in a couple of premiums (eyes on carazzo and enright, by shifting Johnson to the fwd)

I want to make a few trade downs so I can make a couple of trade ups, but that will leave me with no trades for finals…

I'm bringing in Gibson this week, I've got my eyes on Campbell, and maybe another cheapie who won't play (have bench coverage so not worried)…

But do I need to? Or should I see how I go with a full team and go from there?

• Dylan says:

But who will make way down forward? I have been less than impressed with martin and hawkins, and i want Zorko on the field…

• Riley says:

Be rid of hawkins and bring j.elliott theres 150 or so and work your way from there mate

• Dylan says:

Jamie from Collingwood? Looks like a good prospect, but was probably looking at a cheaper option. Doesn't need to be playing, but it would be a bonus

• riley says:

nathan wilson gws?? 136k..horlin smith from the catters 113? not much out there mate i know u said doesnt matter if they dont play but really if ur not that fussed just get a random at 94k and bank the extra 20-30 compared to those averagin 20 or so…

44. Needs Supercoach Hel says:

Plz join my league

Code: 357672

Thanks

45. Kade says:

Heres my side

Deledio, scotland, goddard, broughton, birchall, shaw, ellis, darley, shaw

Selwood, pendlebury, dalsanto, s mithell, priddis, horsely, a kennedy, crozier

Nic nat, giles, redden, stephenson

Sidebum, dangerfield, franklin, n riewoldt, d martin, chapman, zorko, cameron, smedts

Looking at trading horsely and giles but who for?

Ablett/mumford?

S thompson/cox

Any other ideas?

• Kade says:

Sorry i can get scott thompson and maric or ablett ad mumford

• riley says:

gotta have ablett mate im not too sure about mummy, MAYBE wait another week as he may go down in price just that little bit more with a be of 99. i like the idea of maric im spewing i didnt get him at around the 400 mark!!

46. tim says:

what is adam kennedy's and wingards B.E ?????????????

47. Chris says:

How's my team look

Def: deledio, Goddard, Scotland, suckling, h. Shaw, s. shaw, r. Shaw….. BENCH: SMEDTS, DARLEY

Mid: J.selwood, swan, Bartel, priddis, Ebert, horsley… BENCH: A.KENNEDY, GIBSON

Ruck: maric, cox BENCH: Campbell, orrensen

Fwd: Franklin, side bottom, danger field, Tippett, Harvey, J.riewolt, porpoyzia BENCH: PFEIFFER, FOLAU

• Togg says:

Horsely must go!! Maybe michelle pfeiffer too cos u cud easily downgrade him price wise and score urself good money