Jock’s pre-bye Supercoach YouTube Video

Filed in YouTube Supercoach Video by on June 5, 2012 • views: 3025

This weeks Cattle MarketHere we are folks! Just a few short days away from plunging head first into the unknown helter skelter world of the multi bye round.

I urge you lot to focus on the END game this week. That’s right. Lift the focus of your eyes towards the finish line for season 2012. Is this the finals of your Supercoach league? Is this beating your boss in round 18? Only you know that kids. You see folks, like in life, we don’t wanna do something hasty in the short term to bugger up our long term prospects.

Enjoy the video! If you haven’t been able to listen into this weeks show make sure you do ey? Plenty of further food for thought around the byes. Higgo cranks out some magnificent bloody stuff about those teams who have the best runs home as well. Speaking of Higgo… the man’s Supercoach Punt Machine is becoming pretty bloody famous! He’s given the community 11 consecutive winning footy margin bets with his fantasy footy score related betting formula.

Enjoy the video folks!

1. James says:

Can I do this trade?

At the moment i Have:

Def: Smedts

Mid: Magner

Fwd: Trelor

& I want R Shaw.

Can I somehow trade Magner to R Shaw by swapping Trelor to Mid, Smedts to FWD & put Shaw to Def?

Cant work it out – (IN DT) – I only got DPP in my backline (DEF/MID) & Smedts – and MID/FWD both ways…

thx

2. Benny.. says:

Another great video there Jocky boy! Can ask u a question mate… What do u think about trading HMac for Sandilands? I'd love to get Maric but he will cost me two trades.. So what do u think about Sandilands? Any advice would be great mate..

3. BR says:

There are a few good rucks who will be well priced soon as they all played eachother a little while ago and didn't score well. Sandi, Cox and NicNat have BEs of 141, 181 and 116 respectively.

I think I'm going to go Kruez to Sandy after his bye as there's talk of Kreuz having knee issues or hammy issues or something.

NicNat is very consistent with an average of 105.8 and a standard deviaton of only 6.4. I think the Eagles have a good finals run when it comes to who they ruck against too in Geelong, Port Adelaide, Collingwood (at home) and Hawthorn.

I like Maric a lot but his price is sky high with a BE of 102. He does play against Sandilands this round so you'd be mad to grab him before that I reckon.

4. Nateo says:

thoughts on porp> cloke

and should we trade out scotland?

• swans05 says:

im going porp-cloke mate, clokes got potential, props hasnt done to much this year

5. Ross Curwen says:

Just downloaded & watch video. Could hear you well but whole videeo was blurred, couldnt read it

6. swans05 says:

NEED HELP-

Who do i get in the backline,

ive just traded porps-cloke and im happy,

now i have 525,000 and im trading out phil davis,

who do i get? Chris newmans cheap? Michael Johnson even?

ive got delids,goddard,enright,heppel,lake..

cheers fellas appreciate it!

• Vince says:

M Johnson or Broughton would be ideal for you, mate.

Birchall isn't too bad.

Golby has caught some fire too and is only $350K although Brissy have the bye this week

7. Chris says:

What to do with my supercoach situation.

Injuries to Heath Shaw, Geary and Pendlebury. How long will they be out for?

Is Dane Swan coming back this week?

What would be smart trades for folau and adam kennedy of GWS?

When is a good time to downgrade Old Macdonald?

Should i get rid of the porpoise, or kurt tipett (i don't see him getting great sc points for his price $467.000 with taylor walker in the team)

• Vince says:

I hear Swan is almost a certainty this Monday against the Dees.

Aaron Hall from GCS would be pretty handy for Kennedy and perhaps Marley Williams from Collingwood who is on the bubble I think.

Don't be surprised to see Gumbleton from Essendon (for Folau) return after an almost BOG performance with Bendigo kicking 3 goals and taking plenty of marks. He's only $180Kish from memory.

• Vince Vince Vince….

Aaron Hall…was his first game back after not being able to crack it for 8 weeks in the seniors. I would wait and check his job security. I have had him since the start of the year and hasnt been worthwhile.

Your Gumbleton advice is sound…be wary of the big fella though….

• Vinnie says:

TAO,

GWS have the bye this week, GCS play….while I agree in regards with his job security, must be a better option than Falou and worth considering in my opinon.

8. Tim says:

hey jock how many trades do u have left this year ?? or anyone else i have 6 left and i dont know if thats enough for the rest of the season. thnx everyone

• Vince says:

Wish I could say you'll be fine, Tim but you'd want at least 10 trades at this stage so you can hit Rds 14 to 24 safely and competitively.

Try not and trade over the BYE weeks and perhaps until Rd 19 if you can hold on.

Hope you have plenty of DPPs to keep you afloat. I have 12 and holding until Rd 14. everyone will get slammed over the next 3 weeks so going to cop it on the chin being 3rd in my league and facing some lower scoring sides over the next fortnight

• Tim says:

thnx mate i have done so many trades due to few injuries and bad trades:( I will try and hold off with my trades

• Don't touch that trade button Tim….

You will need them if you are going to play in your finals competitions. Between 10-15 trades would be the most common at the moment to have. I have 12 and am getting cloke this week.

TAO

• Tim says:

these have beem my trades this year

Scotland ($506,900)

Mitchell ($615,000)

ROUND 2

Tomlinson ($156,600)

Mohr ($124,700

9. Tim says:

NEED HELP HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im upgrading tim mohr and i dont know who to get marty clarke, josh drummond and courtney dempsey.

im thinking marty clarke because drummond and dempsey are pretty injury prone and dont play many games of the season. thnx again

• Vince says:

If you get Drummond, Brissy have the BYE this week, so I'd go Clarke seeing Shaw is still a fortnight away I think.

Dempsey will do well against Sydney and a Break Even of only 22