How are you goin? Round 8 Supercoach and DT

Filed in The Jock Drawer by on May 20, 2012 • views: 743

How are you travelling this weekend folks? Sure to be some big scores this weekend with most of our lock in skipeprs smashin the joint up.

How are you goin?

1. adam says:

1811 with 6 to play captains played

2. Benn says:

1852 with Adams(GWS), Giles, Porplyzia * S.Thompson in play.. With Goddard and Hayes to go.. Not doing too bad – would like another 25 from Adams

3. Sam C says:

Cotchin and Maric have been wonderful for me all year, and this weekend was no exception. Not to mention Deledio's 160.

Disappointed with Ebert, but I think I will keep him for another week considering he has Gold Coast.

I'm sick of Sam Mitchell. He keeps letting me down. Not good enough for his price. Going to trade him for Ablett.

Swan is a worry for me. But I have a good bench to cover him while he is out.

Will bring in Zorko next week and use that money in a couple of weeks to get a premium forward like sidebottom.

4. TB says:

My worst week to date. Will just pass 2000. Swan as captain set my mood for the round scoring below 100. Will regroup next week with another 2 premiums coming into my team to complete an all premium forward line and midfield.

5. billy says:

2562 baby!!!

6. BradNied says:

2442 bitches :D

7. swans05 says:

personally got 2250 but someone in my league had 2560 odd

8. DDJ says:

I don't understand supercoach anymore, Jock. It seems like people that do the scores boost up players they like and shave points off players they don't like.

Players like Heppell should be getting a lot more every week.

2 weeks ago against Brisbane he had 33 touches, 14 marks, 2 tackles and his efficiency was very decent. He only scored 87.

Yet some players like Ash McGrath had 24 touches this week, 3 marks, 3 tackles and he gets a score of 99.

Please help me to understand how that works, Jock.

• BradNied says:

3300 system, goes on by the circumstance of the game and how well your opposition or other team mates are going

• DDJ says:

Yes I know about the 3300 system but I don't understand why it favours some more than others.

9. Justin says:

2328… With Marc Murphy captain. *facepalm*

10. Fitzy says:

2414 = best ever score in the coach…still not good enough by the looks of it

11. Ben says:

finished with 2441

stoked

12. Benny says:

2000! Murph and Swanny down! Yarran still got a sore toe! I hate the f&@kin sub rule ruins supercoach! And I lost a box of beer.. Shit week!

13. Matt says:

2489, best score so far so happy with that.

14. Mark says:

Ever since i went Ablett to Murphy, i got scores of 88, 73, and 35

and he lost 130 k

Murphy to Ablett this week… What a waste of trades and money

15. Puffy says:

Topped off my best week of supercoach with a score of 2545. The team is flying along at the moment just need to find a way to get id of Ellis Mohr and Milera and ill be set barring injuries of course

16. gocats5 says:

2501 highest score ever

17. Pales says:

2550ish – now ranked in the top 40… first time i've cracked 2500. happy days.

• Far out…whats your team line up????

amazing Pales…well done

• Pales says:

Goddard Deledio Shaw Rance Waters Hargrave Dempsey Bugg Morris

Ebert Mitchell Stanton Boyd Pendlebury Magner McDonald Horsley

Kreuzer Giles Redden Stephensen

Franklin Sidebottom Dangerfield Martin Chapman Hale Porplyzia Smith Couch

Still not 100% happy with the team – obviously i need to sort out my forward line a bit, rucks are an issue, and my defence needs some tuning (bugg and 3 x richmond players inparticular).

Can't complain too much at this stage though obviously.

• yes I have Kruezer, thinking of Maric down the track to be a little unique.

I have Thompson on my radar for an upgrade for priddis I think, but that will be closer to finals.

• Pales says:

yeah kreuzer could be the one to go i feel. has had some good weeks and has done me well thus far. not sure for who just yet – maric is tempting!

mcdonald, horsley and magner may not stay too long either. see how horsley goes the next few weeks.

really hoping couch gets a game soon.

18. Micklovin says:

2465 Jock old son, pretty happy with that, first 2 shouts are on me now!

19. Tuna says:

Hey Jock and Higgo,

Love your work. Pick your brain if I may, cracked 2300odd again (donut included) last week but want Dangerfield. Out with Hampton from GWS or the Porp from Adelaide. Worried I may have too many crows with Thompson and Tippet already. Any thoughts?

20. I am in fact thankful to the holder of this site who has shared this impressive piece of writing at at this place.