Jock’s Round 7 Supercoach & Dreamteam Video

Filed in YouTube Supercoach Video by on May 8, 2012 • views: 2566

Reflecting on the complexities of Supercoach in 2012Great news this week folks.

Sure we have ongoing General Soreness and injury concerns with Adam Goodes and co. But we also have some ripening young talent cherry ripe to trade into our Supercoach and Dreamteam squads this week. We also have some juicy bargain forward/mids who make excellent options for injured champion Adam Goodes.

Watch the video below and allow old Jock – the Peoples Prince – to guide you through the swirling swamp of fantasy footy fact and fiction.

As always – listen in to this weeks podcast here or on the iTunes, it comes out every Sunday night after the round and we bloody love it.

Jock Reynolds

1. XavvyT says:

G'Day Jocky boy & Co.

Just wondering how average Joe like me can get the BE scores players need to get?

Cheers mate

2. Brett says:

http://Www.fanfooty.com.au also has b/e and new prices normally straight after each game as well mate

3. James says:

Im thinking

John McCarthy to Horsley

Milera to Adams

Leaving me with 17 trades and FAT CASH.

Upgrade Magner or Shiel in a couple of rounds

4. moncon says:

I'm looking at a potential trade in my backs, and I've narrowed it down to bringing in Waters or SD Thompson from the Roos, and this is what I can't understand: why is no-one talking about Thompson?

He averaged 77 from 22 games in 2010, 85 from 22 in 2011, and now he's averaging 95 for 6 games in 2012 (104 from his last 3 games), priced at 465k, got Dogs, Port, and Lions up next, owned by less than 2% so big POD, turning 26 next month so hitting defender prime time, but nobody's talking about him as far as I can see.

Is there some dark SC secret about him that I don't know? Has Crouching's slipper cursed him and any coaches who own him? I hope not because I think I just convinced myself to get him in.

• Brad says:

mate i'm hearing you, been watching closely, but don't wanna give away ALL the tricks…gotta keep some info under your hat

• Matt says:

Was wondering about him a couple of weeks ago, not much being said. Must be weary of the lack of info and advice we get sometimes, afterall its a game we all want to win.

• But he is likely to 'spud' it and get you 26, especially if he has a lock down role..

Hehe advice from a SC novice…can you see the irony??? hahaha

5. swans05 says:

out goodes in priddis out adam kennedy in horsley? 110 in the bank from it?

6. Marky mark says:

G'day Jock

Any update on Dayne Zorko , is he in the mix for selection soon?

Cheers Big Ears

7. Needs help says:

If Ablett is back I am looking to get him back in straight a way as I'm sick of having the headache of having to chose a captain each week, would much prefer it if he never gets injured again. I have a couple of options…To trade either Kieran Jack or Hammish Hartlett, thoughts would be good anyone? Anyone think it's time to get on buddy yet?

8. Adrian says:

Hi

I am good to trade Goodes.

Should I trade him for someone like Dangerfield or try and get both

Horsely/Adams in this week.

I would love to get both rookies in this week but whether getting a good forward in for Goodes and either Horsely or Adams

9. big fella says:

gents,

got an easy round in my league and am undefeated. do i sit this week with my cash cows and goodes? or do i burn some trades? any thoughts on resting the goodesanator on the bench. who are you n00bs trade for goodes boiz? and jock m8 i’d have a look at hargrave, bit of nut when he gets his effiencey up. get around him kents.