Supercoach 2012 Rookie Cheat Sheet – version 4

Filed in Supercoach, Supercoach Cheat Sheets by on March 14, 2012 • views: 6442

Jock Reynolds - The Sultan of Supercoach

Jock Reynolds – The Sultan of Supercoach

JOCK’S SUPERCOACH 2012 ROOKIE CHEAT SHEET  <<click here for version 3

You’d reckon picking these rookies would get easier as AFL Supercoach Season Round 1 approaches. Wrong folks.

We discussed in our weekly podcast the balls up that us Supercoach and Dreamteam coaches are now in. We all need to attack the grizzly task of finding replacements for midfield rookies James Magner and Lachie Neale who both came a cropper last weekend. And what in the blazers is up with Dylan Shiel and Adam Treloar from GWS? Ducks and Drakes or something more serious?

Follow the link at the top of the page for the fourth in my series of Supercoach 2012 Rookie Cheat sheets. Was it a daunting task? Yes. Does your old pal Jock Reynolds let his followers flail in a swirling sea of Rookie uncertainty for long? Course bloody not. Here it is folks.. let me know your thoughts.

Arrivals on the scene for Rookie Cheat Sheet v4:

• A big bunch of GWS lads including Devon Smith, Anthony Miles and “Uncle” Toby Greene.
  • Midfielders Clay Smith (WBD) and Tommy Ledger (Mighty Saints)
  • Mark LeCras potential replacement Koby Stevens

Apologies to these other kids on the radar who I’ll be watching like a fair dinkum Wedgetailed Eagle this weekend. Make sure you watch em too orrite?:

• Doggie Tory Dickson (FWD $106,600 SC)
  • GWS Curtly Hampton (MID,FWD $113,200 SC) and Jeremy Cameron (FWD, $113,200)

Jock Reynolds.

1. Beattie says:

another beauty Jock, love your work mate!

2. Jordan Forrest via F says:

good on ya jock, great stuff!

Also, any chance of a supercoach league for some followers :)?

3. Cheers Jordan Forrest flat chat mate and not sure I'll get one organised this season old son – appreciate the support mate

4. Jordan Forrest via F says:

Yeah not a problem, thanks again :)

5. Good on ya jock great read

6. Kade Birchall via Fa says:

Keep em coming !

7. so many more options for consider for the midfield

8. Adam Tanti via Faceb says:

Thanks Jock helps a lot mate. :D

9. No worries at all Jordan Forrest, William Cornwill, Kade Birchall, Benjamin Nolan and Adam Tanti.. you are all good eggs! :)

10. Trent Candy via Face says:

Thanks Jock!

11. Mark says:

Can anyone tell me why The G’n'R strategy is somewhat popular?

I just rekon with the Substitute Rule enforced, alot of the lower price rookies will spend more time on the sidelines. It doesnt really help that we dont know who will wear the vest till gameday either

• MJ says:

Mark a valid point on the sub rule but the Gun n Rookie strategy is still the popular way to go for a couple of reasons.

1. You get to select more premiums in your team to start with. The players that are going to give you 100+ pts.

2. If you have too many midpricers in your team to start with you will find it hard to upgrade them to premiums as they tend not to go up in value. Where as the rookies are guaranteed to go up in value (even if they cop a sub vest) and tuss make it easier to upgrade to premiums later in the year.

Hope this helps and remember its only a guideline and if you can find a midpricer to is about to explode lock them in (trouble is thats harder than it sounds)

• Jock says:

Nothing worse that that couple of annoying neither here nor there midprice players clogging up your team.

If you want a midpricer at 380K ish you'd want to be pretty sure of him reaching near premium status to either make some $$ out of him or have him in your team all year.. big danger players…

• Mark says:

I've got Hayes, Lake, P. Davis, Dangerfield, Sidebottom and Porplyzia, and considering Hargrave/Conca

Too much?

Im sure each will play games.. And are more trustworthy than having a rookie on the field.. When rookies can get a Big 0 for your team, these guys will get 60 – 100

• Jock says:

Hayes down concussed in today's game.. Hasn't made me any more comfortable about selecting him. Danger field, Porps and Lake Will be hard to overlook

• grollo says:

Mark, supercoach is getting that popular now mate, some and Im not referring to jock and co……will lead you astray whether be blogging, tweeting or forums. In the past G and Rs have come out on top, but if you have a midpricer you have that hunch will do good well then buy and squeeze him into your side. Good luck and have fun.

12. broughton or birchell… thoughts? Oh Yeah… thanks for the cheat sheet mate.

13. Soybean says:

What about pfieffer from port jock?

Mature ager at Port surely to get a game?!

• Jock says:

Gday Soybean… gotta admit I would have liked to have Dazzling up there.. he's fallen off in my GWS midfield shuffling shinanigans thanks for letting me know mate.

Agree – if he shows just that little bit more this weekend you'd reckon he is a big chance at a solid gig with port

• Soybean says:

They should play him as he has experience, plus he was handy last year out of AFL.

Also what are your thoughts on the team so far Jock?

B: Goddard Broughton Suckling Heppell

Hargrave Guthrie Ellis (Bugg , Tynan)

M: Ablett A.Swallow Bartel Clifton

Stevens Pfeiffer (Smith , Magner)

R: Cox Stephenson (Giles , Redden)

F: Franklin Fyfe Martin Zaharakis

Dangerfield Rohan D.Smith (Smedts , Kerridge)

Still have $403,200 not sure what to do with it. Not many great ruckman around that price maybe Kruezer, Guthrie to anyone in defence, upgrade Stevens or save it.

• Jock says:

Looking good mate – not completely Vanilla. No Deledio.. watch him this weekend and Id smack him straight in down back if he looks ok.. possibly a little bit of a longish midfield rookie tail there.. only 3 premiums with near guaranteed output.. Stephenson id whack onto your bench for Giles.. Rohan for SYD not showing enough early to suggest he'll break out..

All in all looking good, just the odd trim required here and there i reckon

• Soybean says:

Have done a trim:

Franklin to Goodes – age will not weary him

Fyfe to Pfeiffer , therefore wingard comes into mid

Suckling to Deledio

Hargrave to Lake – battle of the old bulls

Stephenson to Burger

And I'm interested in Pearce Hanley , who is apparently having a great preseason which I upgraded Guthrie to.

Rohan I want to change but not sure who too. Risk it with Curtley Hampton and Smith in forward line and have $259,500 to spend somewhere else.

More all rounded team then.

14. Brent Goodwin via Fa says:

Great work jock

15. Ken Jamieson via Fac says:

are magner , neale out injured jock , is it long term ?

16. Sam Kleis via Facebo says:

Thanks jock! Helps like anything :)

17. JE says:

What do you think of Spurr's chances to play Rd 1 in Freo's defence Jock?

18. Gday lads, Travis Poorter very close call, like Broughton if Ross keeps playing him in the midfield. Ken Jamieson yep Magner has what appears to be a minor hand injury and MAY be out for just the week, still not good for RD1 prospects, Neale sprained ankle. And no worries Brent Goodwin and Sam Kleis :)

19. JE says:

Also, T.Mitchell (Mid – Sydney) – much hyped in the 2012 prospectus, but almost seems to be a myth, as no sign of him at all this pre-season, nor mention of him on any Fantasy blogs?

• Jock says:

Gday JE – Longmuire came out 3 or 4 weeks back saying he'll nurse Tom into AFL and suggested he wont play games early. Great kid – ill snaffle him up when he eventually plays

• Spindle says:

I heard from a source inside the club he is battling with osteitis pubis and won't be expected to play for a least the first month.

PS thanks for all the great info Jock et al, love the site

20. Scotty B says:

What about Coniglio mate? Seems to be in stealth mode….?

• Jock says:

Yeah.. Look I reckon the kid is a serious player and will play plenty of games this season. Probably just his premium rookie price is the turn off… Does he need to come back into contention with some of the cheaper rookies falling to injury?

21. Senbloodysational podcast Jock. We are lucky to have a guy like you on the inside, with your wealth of knowledge from the grassroots right up to the senior coaches. Keep up the good work!

22. Stuart says:

Hey Jock, great site.

Any more thoughts on Hogan.??

Seemed a great steal until last game

I'd love to have him but if someone like clay smith is likely to get more security, higher average and less $$ then it makes it an easy answer

• Jock says:

Gday there Stuart, Higan not names for the Catters for this weekend which doesnt bode well for his round 1 prospects.. no for mine

23. Thoughts on Ivan maric jock? I think he is the bargain of the year in the ruck

24. Tony says:

Jock thanks for all your info – you are an absolute legend. I've set up a DT and a Supercoach league if anyone wants to join – Jock let me know if it ok to post league codes here

25. Brett says:

Great site mate, podcast very funny. Keep up the good work, should contact heraldsun to get an 'add jock to your league' button like crawf has, would be classic!

26. Adam says:

My Team so far

B: Goddard, H Shaw, Broughton, Lake, Ellis, Bugg, Darley, Smedts, L Brown

M: Pendles, Ablett, Murphy, Fyfe, Martin, Wingard, Ledger, Magner

R: Goldstein, Giles, Redden, Stephensen

F: Franklin, Pavlich, Cloke, Sidebottom, Dangerfield, Hall, Dickson, Dell' Olio

• Spifflicator says:

I'm not normally a fan of 3 rookie rucks, but I like this version alot!

My only question is do you have enough mid rookies to provide enough cash (they tend to deliver better price rises).

That said, this combo looks to be a very competitive strategy. It will score well early, has decent bye balance and if your rucks (and Lake, Wingard & Dangerfield) come through you will be laughing your way into the top 500+

• Adam says:

Thanks mate, yeh I'm still thinking of adding another rookie mid, and I swapped Broughton into Suckling and Dell' Olio into Jerermy Cameron

• Jock says:

Great lookin team Adam. Reckon Billy Longer might nuzzle into a few more ruck combos this weekend as well.. starting fyfe and martin in the guts is a big call but one t5hat could pay off. Banking on the likes of Sidebum and Danger stepping up to real premium status.

27. Onya jock, great work over pre-season mate…. U have helped out heaps!!!! Now its nearly time for the games to begin!!!!!! [email protected] love footy season!!!

28. top stuff Jock, I think I'll skip preseason next year and just log on here when the cheat sheets done :)

29. NYTNYTNYT says:

First time poster – avid reader.

Jacob Brennan? Looks OK so far

• ButtNutt says:

Good Call – Bad Call??

Smokey call, sneaky call, keep under your hat call, great point of diff call, GOOD CALL NYTx3

30. Jordan P. McNutsack says:

Love the cheatsheet almost as much as I love your moustache Jock; you are a fair dinkum Aussie cobber.

31. Great stuff Jock, love the cheat sheets but the podcasts are great entertainment. LOVE YA WORK!!

32. Julza Keller via Fac says:

This is going to be my go-2-page for supercoach this season. Love your work!

33. keano says:

would like ur opinion anyone, still a work in progress

B: goddard, birchall, broughton, lake, hargrave, guthrie, ellis, bugg, brown

M: Ablett,Boyd, watson, kelly, b. ebert, d.smith, c.smith, magner

R: nik nat, kruezer, redden, stephenson

F: franklin, fyfe, martin, dangerfield, rohan, porpos, cooyou, smedts, hall

• Brett says:

Not bad at all. Would worry about having lake and hargrave both mid priced same team and injury prone. Watson is a hammy concern too but a gun!

• keano says:

Yeh agree on hargrave and lake, been tossing up between them two and dempsey. Watson worth the risk I reckon at that price, too good ti pass up on

• Jock says:

Watson is a real tempter this season isn't he.. hammies make me very nervous though. Cyril also is a big hammy risk

34. Sammy Winter says:

whats your thoughts on cloke and burgoyne

35. Sammy Winter says:

Is it an good idea to have one player per team in each position for the upcoming byes. Is one premium three rookies in ruck gonna do any good? I have Cox, Giles, Redden and Stephensen.

• Jock says:

Many views on this one mate. My view is that you risk compromising the quality of your side if you worry too much about bye friendliness. Mate Im not sure yet on the 1 premium 3 rookie formation…. tough call as the rucks will be lucrative this season

36. Sammy Winter says:

may upgrade stephensen ito mcintosh

37. Jacob Cecil says:

Finally someone has noticed Stephen Clifton …. AMEN! Had him in my team since the start! Also good to see clay smith in there. Always good to see a Gippsland boy starting in the footy! Go Gippsland!

• Jock says:

Isn't he a gun mate! big solid experienced body of his will be required in the trenches as the season wears on at the land of the giants. Great to have you on the site son

• Jacob Cecil says:

have been on the site since it first launched. Also remember on the Facebook page, I wrote up a report on the first nab cup game (rich/nm/haw) and I commented on Ellis being a gun of the future? Was I right or what!

38. Jock The Boss says:

Hey Jock,

Great work mate. Avid reader.

What do you reckon of the side;

Backs – Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Waters, Ellis, Smedts, Bugg, Darly, Brown

Mids – Ablett, Swan, Murphey, Boyd, Watson, Miles, Reid, Magner

Ruck – Cox, Giles, Redden, Stephenson

Forward – Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Dangerfield, Porplyzia, Smith, Hall, Weedon, Kerridge.

As you can see, gone basically all out on mids because thats where most of the score comes from. Also gut feeling telling me Waters is going to become premium again this year. And do you think Porpy is too big of a risk or has he shown enough for you?

• Jock says:

Mate the two sides of the coin on the mids is on the one side… More premiums gives you a big point scoring engine room from the beginning. others like to squeeze in more rookies in the guts as traditionally that is where the cash cows will come from. this season I tend to agree with you in that the mids should be beefed up… 5 premium 3 rookies is how I think I will go in.

Mate Porps is a risk anyway you look at him but massive upside especially if he rotates through the midfield

39. Tony says:

Hi Guys. I've set up a Supercoach league and Dreamteam leaque and Jock given the all clear to post the league codes here – thanks heaps Jock. If anyone is interested in joining the codes are Supercoach 971170 and Dreamteam 265695. At this stage I will not invite anyone other you Jock fans. If you join give me some your thoughts what we should call the leagues eg Jocks Jokers etc

40. Mark says:

Hey Jock, Higgo and Crouching Tiger,

How are your Supercoach and Dreamteam teams coming along? Have been doing a bit of research. Just after an analysis on a few players I have in mind.

1: Jack Darling (Eagles) av 69.5 2011, possible break out year with no Le Cras in the Team ? and the only other reasonable option in the Rookies is Garrick Weedon whom i have a few concerns over picking him.?

2: Jack Steven (Saints) av 78.25 2011, possible breakout as well considering that Lenny Hayes is getting old.?

3: Ashley McGrath (Lions) av. 72.48 2011, not looking at him as a long term keeper, but with Brown out for a while might be a good money maker as Brisbane don''t have any real go to men in the forwards, except for maybe Zorko but is a rookie and small Forward.?

4: Taylor Hunt (Cats) av 53 2011, whats your opinion ?do u think he has a starting spot in the cats this year. Looking for value for money and has been playing pretty well ?

5: James Hawksley (Lions) av 62.5 2011. again in the backs the lions up and down scorers. looking here for value as well , Jed Adcock being the premium back in the team will definitely be tagged this year , your thoughts ?

6: Nick Riewoldt (Saints) av 87.14 2011. Dirt Cheap this year, think he will fire up this year, or will the likes of Siposs and Saad take away some of the lime light, or on the other hand will they draw away the taggers to get Riewoldt into the open and kick heaps of goals ?

Also do u know what Supercoach points they have scored so far.

I have revised my team since I was last on your blog.

Backs: Fisher, Birchall, Duffield, Hawksley, Hunt, Hargave, Clarke, Bugg, Morris.

Midfield: Boyd, Swallow, Bartel, Beams, Lewis, Steven, Reid, Magner.

Rucks: Giles, Redden, Jenkins, Stephenson.

Forwards: Martin, N Riewoldt, Crameri, Dangerfield, A McGrath, Darling, Pfeiffer, Hall, Panos.

This team isn't final and still have 357,400 left in the kitty.

Also you have probably noticed that I have four rookies in the Ruck. Now most people will think I am mad doing this, but I have weighed up the pros and cons of it and believe I am better off spending money else where.Plus Giles and Redden are playing extremely well. Believe all 4 rookies will be prime for upgrade come round 6-8 enabling me to buy the likes of Goldstein, Cox etc when there prices have levelled out.

As you can see I dont have Goddard , Pendlebury, Ablett, Swan, Cox, Dal Santo, Marc Murphy, Goldstein etc. Simply they are way over priced for the points they have to score and they have other competition for possessions in their team. I am looking at overall points and as proven the early leaders rarely win. I am prepared to wait 4-5 rounds before trading them in plus, if I have found some POD's (Players of Difference) that are in my side, I will be way ahead of people that loose money on these players.

I tried to access http://www.superfooty.com.au , has always been free but now its $5 weekly subscription, definitely not looking on there anymore for info.

Finally I have created a league called 4 Quarters on Supercoach the league number is 813017.

Jock, Higgo and Crouching Tiger, you are all welcome to join up, as well as any Supercoaches looking for a competitive comp.

Your thoughts would be greatly appreciated once again.

Cheers

Mark

• Jacob Cecil says:

thats interesting…. a 4 rookie ruck strategy. If you cash left i would do a i med 3 rookie strategy.

• Jock says:

Mate.. Very brave and my hat will well and truly be off to you on that. risky but could be the master stroke of the season if it comes off

• Jock says:

Fan bloody tactic stuff Mark really enjoyed your post mate.

Jack Darling a little awkwardly priced for mine and reckon he is 1 season away from nudging premium status

jack Steven was one of my early calls for breakout. Stocks will rise in my mind if Lennys collision today's sees him sidelined for a game. either way Steven is a ball magnet.

not keen on McGrath or hawkesly, but Roo certainly appears to have lifted his work rate v collingwood earlier today

41. Tony says:

Mark – Thanks I have just joined your leaque – great stuff – can't wait for round 1. If your interested your welcome to the Jocks Jokers leagues as above.

42. Sammy Winter says:

Hey Guys,

Just letting you all know that Tom Ledger for the Saints is playing a great game right now.

He seems to be a great rookie at the moment.

43. Sammy Winter says:

Hey Everyone,

Who wants a challenge. Join my supercoach league Future Kings. This is the right league for you if you have been thrashing everyone in all your leagues for the last or two.

The code is 498459.

I hope to see you there!!!

44. Jacob Cecil says:

Jock, Cecil again! Don't mean to be picky or anything but are we going to see a new premium cheat sheet? Just strugling with some good prem backs. Love ya work, also do you listen to the coaches box podcasts, i have for the year or so and just wondering if you do? Alright i think thats all! Cya jocka

• Sammy Winter says:

A premium sheet work great for I am struggling on premiums as well.

I have really been liking the work from Matty Boyd. Expensive but worth every penny.

• Sammy Winter says:

Also if you do make a premium sheet I would be interested in who you consider out of Swan and Pendlebury. Swan is cheaper but I have Pendlebury.

If I need any cash I would definately swap them around.

I am also struggling on who to choose as my premium backs. There's Goddard, Deledio and Scotland I can afford two of those three. Wondering on who to pick.

Anyway like my premium forwards Franklin who I think should be in every supercoach team, Pavlich and Cloke. I also have Nick Riewoldt if you count him as a premium.

• Tony says:

Sammy – Matthew Boyd is a gun – he will definately be in my team too. I see you have joined my league – thanks. Unfortunately I have run out of leagues – all five used up – so I can't join yours – bugger. Good luck & Cheers Talk to you in my league

• Sammy Winter says:

Hey Tony,

No problems that you can't join my league.

Anyway what's your opinion on Shane Tuck has been racking up disposals, I have been thinking about either grabbing Tuck or Barlow don't know which. Right now its Tuck only because Barlow hasn't played a game.

Just wondering but do you have Swan or Pendlebury.

Cheers

Sammy

• Tony says:

Sammy – Not keen on Barlow but Tuck is worth considering depending on other players in your midfield but I probably won't have him. Swan and Penelbury are both guns – probably lean towards Pendelbury but ask me tomorrow and I could say Swan – not much help!!! Tony

• Jock says:

If Tuck does grab a possie in the midfield he would be highly unlikely of being tagged and is a proven scorer when on song… Just a ? about his Job prospects

• Soybean says:

G'day Sammy,

I think I'm the only one that has joined your league atm, needed to fill a couple of spots.

One question too. Will Tuck get game time?? Sure he racks up possessions but the tigers have robbed him of games in the past when they should've played him.

• Jock says:

G'day Jacob, will try to get one out next week if I can squeeze it in mate. and yep, have listened to the coaches box mate

45. youdumpit wepumpit says:

Jock love your stuff mate.

Wondering if you blokes would have a geez at my team and let me know what you think. any feedback appreciated!

God (angry pills? looks like he'll stay at hb because st kilda struggling for good kicks?) Deledio Suckling pig hargrave (or lake?) ellis bugg darley smedts brown

pendles(will price drop?) gablett boyd lennard (knocked out today any thoughts?) clifton smith magner ledger

cox giles redden stephenson (how will nick nat and cox effect each others scoring)

franklin fyfe martin sidebottom dangerman porpus devon smith treloar zorko

Cheers

46. Tony says:

Jock That is sen-bloody-sational that you've joined Jock's Jokers. Thanks mate. Any chance Higgo and TheCrouchingOne to sign up too-that would be great!!!! Anybody else – you can still sign up!!!

• BUNTER says:

Yes, lve joined too…..Great to be in a league with "Uncle Brumbie"and all u footy freaks too.Great info on this site…..uncle jock,crounching one,higgo….take a bow…..

47. edward says:

hamish mcontosh looks a great buy this year and if u dont want 1premium ruckman and 3 rookies id get him cheap and will definately make u money

48. Sammy Winter says:

Hey,

Would anyone tell me who to get out of Hayes, Cornes and Tuck.

• Tony says:

Sammy – Lenny Hayes has been in and out of my side a few times – at the moment he is in but??? I probably wouldn't have Tuck or Cornes – and I'm a PORT supporter – yes its been difficult at times but I've followed PORT since I was 4yo. Have you considered Rory Sloan – he could go alright this year???

49. JVC says:

Jock, you are a legend mate !! – hey as a long time Blues supporter anyone ever say you look like Phil Maylin ?

• Tony says:

JVC Yeah Jock and the boys are doin a great job!!!!

Phil Maylin – I think you might be right???

50. Trav says:

Is Brian lake even going to get some game time?

51. Chillimaster says:

Just paid Manuka a vist. Reiwoldt J and Deledio looked very good. Those thinking of IvanMaric at R1 or 2, don't he spudded it up. The other Maric however showed plenty, and Ellis did enough to suggest a rnd 1 start.

For GWS, Jmac = lock. He was everywhere in the second half and will score plenty in the opening half of the season. J Giles or Freezeframe also looked very good, got plenty of ball and kicked 2 goals.

The surprise was Will Hoskin-Elliot, he is an awkward price, but OMFG the boy took a screamer & launched a couple more attepmts he also had the tigers midfielders grasping at air as he spun and side stepped around them and he just ran and ran. Jeremy Cameron showed plenty as well, Kennedy was very good as were Tomlinson, Bugg and Townsend.

• Tony says:

Chillimaster – Thanks for the 'around the grounds report' Great to see Delidio was on the park and played well. Jack too!!! Ellis will be good. What about Morris??

• Chillimaster says:

If he played, he didn't stand out at all.

• Chillimaster says:

Hmmm, Sorry Tony. I had a look at the stats sheet and he clearly got plenty of it. I wasn't looking out for him, so I failed to notice how well he must have played.

• Tony says:

No probs – I think he and Ellis will be good – have you joined Jock's Jokers (sc 971170) Be great to see yoy there

52. Adam says:

Joined your league Tony in S/Coach. Cant wait to lock horns in some good weekend battles to come!

• Tony says:

Adam – Great to see you onboard mate. Jock's Jokers (sc league 971170 nearly full) don't miss out to compete against Jock and his followers!!! Where are you Crouching and Higgo – you guys are doing a fantastic job!!! Don't miss out guys!!!!

Not many takers for Dreamteam leaque 265695 – come on you guys!!!!

53. Sammy Winter says:

Hey Everyone,

The code is 498459.

I hope to see you there!!!

This is a copy of a message is said earlier, but only have four people. Please join

guys.

54. Sammy Winter says:

Who wold you guys choose if you only had room for one. Ellis or Morris?

55. Sammy Winter says:

Anyone who wants to, feel free to answer these questions.

Ellis or Morris? Redden or Stephenson?

Pavlich or Fyfe? Goldstein or Cox?

Swan, Pendlebury or Ablett? If you could choose any midfielder but Swan,

Bugg or Darley? Pendlebury or Alett who would you choose?

Nick or Jack Riewoldt?

Broughton, Adcock or Suckling? Hope you all answer the questions. It will help me

Hargrave or Lake? and i'm sure a lot of other Supercoachers.

Priddis or Thompson? Cheers all!!!

• Sammy Winter says:

Sorry about the layout of the last message if it's confusing. It came out different then what I set it to be.

• Soybean says:

Tough first one, ellis may get game time however morris is a mature age recruit. Ellis

Redden, port has ruck issues and injuries in that department with renouf and lobbe.

Fyfe but price should come down early.

Can't go past Cox been the best for so long, but If u need money goldstein.

Ablett he'll get most of Gold Coasts points.

Boyd is shredding!

Darley been great so far, consistent!

Ablett, Pendles price will drop and Ablett does't had many players to steal his points like Pendles with Swan and co.

Nick may hav a better season than last.

Broughton although Suckling will hav support with players back from injury last year.

Personally I have taken the risk with a rookie instead of those 2.

Priddis is a gun and has two supreme ruckman to palm him the ball.

• Alphacats 07 09 11 says:

Bugg

Jack Riewoldt

Broughton

Hargrave

Thompson

56. chenzzz says:

hey guys what do you think of my team would appreciate some feedback, thanks!

Backs: deledio, h shaw, broughton, c dempsey, m clark, b ellis, smedts, townsend, morris

Mids: ablett, boyd, mitchell, a swallow, t ledger, j mcdonald, pfeiffer, magner

Rucks: cox, sandilands, giles, stephenson

Forwards: fyfe, chapman, d martin, dangerfield, j reiwoldt, folau, dickson, hall, kerridge

57. nicko says:

join my league jock please 963031

58. Phill says:

Hey fellers whats ur thoughts on paul bower (injury risk to big?) & b mccauley while baileys out, would be 2nd ruckman, would he increase in price enough? Cheers

59. Dave says:

hey can i get some feedback on my team please. cheers.

backs: Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Broughton, Burgoyne, Guthrie, Bugg. Int: Darley, Webberley

mids: ablett, swan, selwood, chris mastin, clifton, smith. Int: Reid, Gibson

rucks: leunenberger, redden, giles, stephenson

forwards: franklin, goodes, fyfe, martin, dangerfield, d smith, smedts. Int: Hall, Kerridge

• chenzzz says:

change webberly for ellis! goodes wont fire till half way through, not sure about leunberger, burgoyne and guthrie!

60. Duck says:

Great cheat sheet Jock, very handy or everyone involved.

61. Sammy Winter says:

Hey Everyone,

Just an reminder of my league Future Kings. There is seven spots remaining I hope it is

full before round one.

The code is 498459.

Hope to see you there!!!

62. I got thiѕ webѕitе from my pal who tolԁ me about

thіs ωeb site and now this time I аm brоwѕing this ѕіte anԁ rеadіng vегy informative cοntеnt аt thіs рlace.

63. Pretty! This has been an incredibly wonderful article.
    Thanks for supplying these details.

For the best response please visit this page: no 7 skin care