Supercoach 2012 Rookie Cheat Sheet – version 1

Jock Reynolds - The Father of Fantasy Football

Supercoach legend Jock Reynolds

JOCK’S SUPERCOACH 2012 ROOKIE CHEAT SHEET (version 1)

**note this has been superceded by Supercoach 2012 Rookie Sheet version 2 <<click**

Yes folks just click on the link above and download a little piece of Supercoach 2012 Rookie research gold. I’ll update this every fortnight leading into the season.

There are many of you who may be new to the Fantasy Footy Caper. Collecting the best Supercoach advice, bargains and tips can be a bit of a pain in the old backside. Higgo, Crouching and I are rapt to be able to give all the gear that you’ll need to attach the 2012 season right here at www.jockreynolds.com.au.

I am not new to this caper. Some like to think of me as a fatherly figure in their quest for AFL Supercoach and Dreamteam glory. I’ll let you be the judge. I prefer to consider myself a lover of the game, a leader of men, an inspiration to many and a champion lover to those lassies lucky enough to have crossed my path.

Make sure you listen to our regular AFL Supercoach and Dreamteam podcasts and check out our other tools such as Higgo’s Supercoach 2012 Team Builder.

Look forward to taking the Supercoach and Dreamteam journey with you,

Jock Reynolds

Category: Supercoach, Supercoach Cheat Sheets

1. Julietta Jameson via says:

Thanks Jock!

2. Mitchell Bird via Fa says:

Thanks Jock. Again!

3. Jack McCubbin via Fa says:

Cheers! Marty clarke is straight in for mine

4. Dave says:

Thanks Jock this is awesome to have. 1 more i would like to know a bit about is Matthew Arnot, Do you have any info about him?

5. liam cole says:

Great stuff Jock. Thoughts on Docherty from the lions? Defensive swinger. SC $141,600.

6. liam cole says:

Thoughts on Docherty from the lions? Low cost swinger.

7. Mikey mike says:

Could Redden from port be another possible ruck rookie?

8. Aden15 says:

Best buy this season?

9. Jimmy the fish says:

Gday Jock. You seem like a nice chap and this site is a good excuse to do bugger all on a Saturday!

Tell me mate, theres a couple of rookies down Windy Hill way by the names of Hunter and Baugley. Both seem like old school toughies from what ive heard, but with all these closed training sessions its hard to get a gauge on how theyre going.

You know much about them and what chances are they to pull on the blood stained black come round one? Any point scoring potential info would be appreciated.

Cheers.

10. Kel says:

Hi Jock, ripping website – Love your work!

Thoughts on Clay Smith (WBD), Chad Wingard (PA) & Elliot Kavanagh (ESS)

Cheers

• Jock says:

Mate – Clay Smith was within a bees prominence of getting onto the rookie cheat sheet and he's a great chance to make the 2nd draft. Word is he is absolutely tough as nails as well as a stat racking machine… will he start in round 1? Close call – we'll see how he meaures up in the NAB.

Wingard has a fair rap but 170K odd on a rookie midfield is too much for mine..

The essendon boy… look.. hammies just make me quiver mate especially in one so young. Nice and cheap but a huge risk for mine.

Thanks for getting stuck into the site mate!

Jock

11. James says:

hey jock, whats your thoughts on danny butcher (PA)??

12. mooose says:

hey jock whats your thoughts on the gws boys docherty bugg and golds? trying to decide if theyre on top of ellis and morris of richmond.

13. Windy says:

Hi Guys,

Loving the page!

I was wondering if perhaps the link was broken? It is not coming up with anything for me!!