AFL Supercoach & Dreamteam 2012 – Episode 3

Filed in Supercoach, Weekly Podcast by on January 16, 2012 • views: 1068
Supercoach legend Jock Reynolds

The champion of the people – Jock Reynolds

Jock’s Locks (My Supercoach and Dreamteam Locks for AFL season 2012) have been widely debated.

In our third episode (listen on this page or head straight into iTunes and search for the Jock Reynolds podcast) I sat down this evening with Stats Genius Higgo and the great Crouching Tiger to discuss my 8 must have Supercoach and Dreamteam players for season 2012.

We are all bloody cock-a-hoop with the support that the Jock Reynolds Fantasy Footy Community has received in these our first months away from the regular Hungry Jacks Tuesday nights and onto the World Wide Interweb. We hope you enjoy the show and look forward to hearing about what you reckon.

We go through my must haves for AFL Supercoach and Dreamteam 2012;

• Matt Priddis
  • Scott Dependlebury
  • Brett Deledio
  • Brendon “Lamb of” Goddard
  • Matthew Hamandeggenburger
  • Nick Riewoldt
  • Lance Franklin
  • Gary Ablett

As I mention in the show – Higgo will be releasing the ultimate AFL Supercoach 2012 team builder / cheat sheet in a day or two. Check in later this week as we’ll also be honing right into your forward lines with new articles exploring the forward line rookies, premiums and the mid-prices that you need to have your eye on.

Jock Reynolds

1. Griff says:

Love it. Burger not a lock for me however, now that the big HUD is down at the lions. You don't recruit a 30something year old to sit on the pine all year. Burger will get less time in the ruck this year.

Mummy riding solo.

• Jock says:

Thanks for tuning in Griff old son. Good point mate. Reckon the big Hudson Hornet will be not much more than a chance for the big Hamneggnburger to have a breather

• Griff says:

The big BMac down at saint land could also be a big player in Ruck changing of the guard. Can’t think of another saints ruckman who would get a look in.

Down to him and the suasage eater from Sydney for my number 1 ruck spot.

2. Dale Woonton says:

I think people are worried about Sandi’s turf toe, which apparently is the kind of injury that can linger a bit. I like him too.

• BFG says:

I am all over Sandi. How quickly we forget his dominance. Worth taking and using up a trade if he gets injured – when he plays, he outscores all other rucks. A must have in my book!

One question Jock ….. are you serious about Nick Riewoldt?

3. JPappa says:

Why has everyone forgotten about Sandi?? Surely a fit Aaron is a lock?

Crouching Tiger …… hahahaha!!!!!!

• BlueBagger says:

But with a toe injury, foot problems and such a big body I dont think that he will be able to play a full season. Freo have bolstered up their ruck stocks as well which to me suggests that Ross lyon thinks the same way

4. "You're obviously aroused" – classic

5. Jack McCubbin via Fa says:

Thanks fellas! Good stuff. Im perplexed with the 1 premium and 3 rookies in the ruck. Three cutting oranges???Got me there. Agree Dependlebury is to pricey as i cant see him going up. Look forward to the next podcast

6. Thanks Matt ans Jack – glad you are enjoyin the show lads. Plenty of quality ruck rooks this year Jack – big Orren Stephenson could sit tehre as your 2nd onfield with 2 other cash cows on your bench till you can upgrade

7. Jock says:

Yes the turf toe has me running for cover lads – but I could well be proven wrong anything is possible.

8. Jack McCubbin via Fa says:

Fair enough. Get some money up and cash in. Like waiting for the feature on the pokes.

9. Jason McMahon via Fa says:

Scorcher! :) V3 rocks

10. Thanks Jason – great to have you onboard mate!

11. I have listen 3 times now. Pity the girls can't see you naked lol very funny but informative

12. Snudz Oz via Faceboo says:

Right on the money… Can Crouching Tiger confirm Jock's 'rising dragon' when he talks about N.Roo?

13. Jack McCubbin via Fa says:

Funny guys and importantly on the super coach mark. You have to get on this

14. couldnt help it snudsy its got a bloody mind of its own mate